On 6/19/2023 at 2:49 PM, AngeHellback said:

Hello,

I wanted to know if this add on works also with the light version of SOS...

Had the same question but u were first :D

Cause SOS SE recommended to this addon doesn't work for me... So i'm using light version too.

Is there any fix for that? Game says there is no .dll file or addon SOS SE is too old.

Edited by Dejvid91
17 hours ago, Dejvid91 said:

Had the same question but u were first :D

Cause SOS SE recommended to this addon doesn't work for me... So i'm using light version too.

Is there any fix for that? Game says there is no .dll file or addon SOS SE is too old.

I had that issue also "sos is to old" turned out to be one of the mods installed, once you figure out which one it should work fine.. mine does

2 hours ago, keymaster1965 said:

I had that issue also "sos is to old" turned out to be one of the mods installed, once you figure out which one it should work fine.. mine does

10.  SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim with PapyrusUtil & SexLab (Tweak) include: 

Based on the SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim PapyrusUtil version Beta of Erstam. Can be used on any Skyrim version even if the original mod isn't being updated.
Include the SexLab Addon of Sly9er. Means that is recommended for Futa actors.
Fix issue with the Player outfit not being updated after the Load Game event, if the PapyrusUtil functions are in charge.
Fix few small issues on the original Mod

On 7/5/2023 at 9:47 PM, demicabestan said:

10.  SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim with PapyrusUtil & SexLab (Tweak) include: 

Based on the SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim PapyrusUtil version Beta of Erstam. Can be used on any Skyrim version even if the original mod isn't being updated.
Include the SexLab Addon of Sly9er. Means that is recommended for Futa actors.
Fix issue with the Player outfit not being updated after the Load Game event, if the PapyrusUtil functions are in charge.
Fix few small issues on the original Mod

That doesn't work for me.

Still have those problem with too old version

4 hours ago, Dejvid91 said:

Cela ne marche pas pour moi.

Il y a encore là le problème avec une version trop ancienne

sorry but it works for me with the latest version of skyrim AE 1.6.640 with one exception there is no strapon version of the mod. .  completely false it is recent versions, April and now June.(version  April 11 2023  only ) but more  new just last month :

SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim with PapyrusUtil & SexLab Tweaks (20230606).7z  106.29 kB / June 6

in reality there is no newer than its two universal NG versions.  your problem is elsewhere.

Edited by demicabestan
19 hours ago, frank434488 said:

I downloaded this mod and the Reverie skin to use it which work fine on regular Nord or default races but is there a certain place I need to put it to get it to work on Ygnord or other custom races?

You would need to add the race IDs to the schlong plugin. You might also need to create race-specific ARMA records with custom textures, similar to argonian and khajiit.

Is there a way for only your player character to stay a futa permanetly or is there possibly a mod that works with this one to do just that? As I've noticed even if you equip the schlongs from this mod on your player character; then you equip armor the schlong is then unequipped.

3 hours ago, Jacksonbro said:

Is there a way for only your player character to stay a futa permanetly or is there possibly a mod that works with this one to do just that? As I've noticed even if you equip the schlongs from this mod on your player character; then you equip armor the schlong is then unequipped.

When you're wearing an armour, you can go to the SOS MCM and tick Set as Revealing which will equip the schlong on top of it. Note that you'll need to do this for every piece of armour individually.

16 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

When you're wearing an armour, you can go to the SOS MCM and tick Set as Revealing which will equip the schlong on top of it. Note that you'll need to do this for every piece of armour individually.

Ahh thank you so much! Do you know of any other mods that work well with this one?

Edited by Jacksonbro
11 hours ago, Lemoncrab said:

If anyone is using my BnP patch, can you confirm if it actually matches or has any seams? I might have blended the wrong normal map.

There is definitely some minor mismatching going on.  I was just poking in here to what settings you were using to fix that.  :P

On 7/24/2023 at 1:12 PM, Battle64 said:

There is definitely some minor mismatching going on.  I was just poking in here to what settings you were using to fix that.  :P

I ticked all of the 1.7 young options in the 2.0 fomod and layered the extra akaviri textures on top from the extras fomod. I did it again today and I didn't see any mismatching.

The hair options do not show up in the bodyslide preview or in-game. They show up in nifskope (as black) and outfit studio (as white).
I'm pretty sure that it is loading the version I built in BS, because I bumped the uncut slider up to max, and that change went through in game.
Is there some other thing that may be covering the ahair in-game? I'm fully nude and just have the schlong

2 hours ago, Behemoth11 said:

My character wont start out with out the penis i have to manually add it for me but the other female npc's will have theirs. And have immersive wenchs who's body mirror your body and i would have to come up to every one individually to give them theirs. Is there a way to fix that?     

did you put it on her through sos outside of race menu? thats how I do it

On 2/21/2022 at 3:03 PM, bibner said:

I'm having a few problems that hopefully someone here can solve.  I'm new to SSE and I'm trying to get things working properly for the first time, and it's a little different than LE.  First, while I have tried installing this schlong with vortex, manually, and a combination of the two, nothing I do gets the game to recognize and load the TRX addon; it doesn't appear in the player or npc settings section in MCM.  Any idea why this is?  The game also only loads 2 of the 3 default options that come with SoS, so it makes me think something is wrong with my load order or install or vortex as well.

Second, when I couldn't get skyrim to recognize the TRX addon, I managed to get the ERF addon to sort of work, but the attached picture is what I see in game, and I have no idea why the parts are positioned like that.

Any help to get either working and working properly is appreciated, though I like the look of the TRX addon much more.  I think something might be screwy with my vortex installation, or it doesn't like windows 11 so much, but I am too inexperienced to say anything for sure.

My load order is here.  LOOT doesn't seem to have a problem with it, but I wouldn't be surprised if this was causing issues on its own.

Reveal hidden contents

*Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
*Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
*SkyUI_SE.esp
*Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
*RaceMenu.esp
*XPMSE.esp
*SOS - TRX - Futanari Addon.esp
*SOSRaceMenu.esp
SOS - ERF - Horse Penis Redux Addon (No Balls).esp
*SOS - ERF - Horse Penis Redux Addon.esp
*12FemaleBrows.esp
*3BBB.esp
*[Zynx][Anano] Osare Swimsuit.esp
*DwemerResearcherArmor.esp
*HandgunsOfSkyrim.esp
*Headtracking.esp
*TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
*RaceMenuHH.esp
*SOS - TRX - Futanari Armor Addon.esp
*SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
*SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
*SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
*SINful CBP.esp
*RaceMenuPlugin.esp
*Blindfolds_of_Skyrim.esp
*Keeping Warm.esp
*ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp
*KS Hairdo's.esp
*Nordic Warmaiden Body Hair.esp
*RB's set N3 CBBE 3BA BodySlide public.esp
*FNIS.esp
*CBBE.esp
*RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
*ERF - Futanari CBBE - Equippable.esp
*SOS - ERF - Futanari CBBE - Addon.esp
*FaceMasksOfSkyrim.esp

ScreenShot0.png

having this issue rn and never managed to solve it, so i just keept playing without futa character

Trx doesn't pop up anywhere in mcm, I've tried both versions in mo2, both give me acess to craftable shlong but doesn't let me edit anything in sos. Anyone know a fix?

I figured it out, was just my sos not working, had to go grab the no dll version, then all my stuff worked as normal (woo)

Edited by Dualbee