On 7/14/2023 at 11:30 PM, Lemoncrab said:

BnP 2.0 (1.7 options ticked in Fomod) + Extra Akaviri Option Patch.

Made for personal use, but I'll go ahead and share bc why not.

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot16.png

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot15.png

TRX BnP - Fomod 1.7 + Akaviri Patch.rar 4.29 MB · 324 downloads

Hey am I an idiot or is there supposed to be a fomod with this file? Because there isn't.

14 hours ago, daveyjonez said:

I think they just meant that when they installed BnP 2.0, they checked the 1.7 boxes on the "Face Normals" page of the FOMOD.

Yep, that makes the most sense, now, in re-reading. I eventually figured it out and found another that was supposed to provide seamless matching, but none ever do. Oh well

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

Shave it

World would be better place without people like you. They would build a better world that is based on help and work. But there are always some little bugs. :) I just removed textures and it works like I could remove you from my life :)

Edited by MiamiAccountUser
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/7/2023 at 3:15 PM, quicklytoo4 said:

didn't see a patch for PB's silky skin so if anyone else wants it

Does you get mis-matching color between body and head with this skin? It only happen with this skin while BnP works with no problem, no seams or mis-matching color

Hey, I'm new to skyrim modding. I installed the TRX mod and the race menu sliders. Through the SOS mod I selected the TRX schlong and when I tried to edit it in the racemenu on the TRX addon bar, the schlong wasnt edited. I am kinda confused in terms of that I have a schlong on a female character but can't edit it through the TRX menu in the racemenu,

Hello. So I've used this mod like 9 or 10 monthes ago and had no issues getting it running.  It is fantastic! Great job. But this time I'm having issues getting it working.  Its not showing up in SOS MCM.  Not sure what I'm doing wrong.  Would appreciate any help 🙏 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...