4 hours ago, AtomicPlayboy said:

TRX can be converted to work with TBD in Outfit Studio. You basically just have to create a new project, add/import the TRX schlong, add the TBD body, and adjust the schlong sliders until they fit the base TBD body.

Do you have a copy of the files already done or can you show me how via tutorial photos?

9 hours ago, AtomicPlayboy said:

TRX can be converted to work with TBD in Outfit Studio. You basically just have to create a new project, add/import the TRX schlong, add the TBD body, and adjust the schlong sliders until they fit the base TBD body.

Of course I tried to do that. But after that my erection control hotkeys stopped working. The schlong could not be raised up or lowered down.

1 hour ago, Helblar said:

Of course I tried to do that. But after that my erection control hotkeys stopped working. The schlong could not be raised up or lowered down.

You can add copy paste the "erection control" with Nifskope, look for BSBehaviorGraphExtraData in a original mesh

image.png.2968f68430adf6c893aba6da3b48e878.png

image.png.b90c6060f8dbf6e59487f80a994a1581.png

And then paste it to the mesh inside your Outfit Studio project folder

image.png.3002e88391eee01516780add2127fad0.png

And save the file

1 hour ago, Yakub said:

You can add copy paste the "erection control" with Nifskope, look for BSBehaviorGraphExtraData in a original mesh

image.png.2968f68430adf6c893aba6da3b48e878.png

image.png.b90c6060f8dbf6e59487f80a994a1581.png

And then paste it to the mesh inside your Outfit Studio project folder

image.png.3002e88391eee01516780add2127fad0.png

And save the file

Thank you, I will definitely try that.

On 8/12/2022 at 8:04 AM, Erastos said:

There you go buddy.

Reverie Skin - TRX patch for all options and combinations.

Reverie - TRX Futanari Addon Patch.7z 20.84 MB · 37 downloads

Love this texture my man. But I wanted to ask if you can make an updated texture for Reverie skin. This one is a bit outdated and does not match up exactly anymore. If not that's okay, thought I'd give a ask.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wondering if anyone can here can help me figure out what's going wrong here. I'm trying to make a patch for this (And subsequently the other 2 TRX futa mods) work with SkyFurry (And some other race mods), I've got all of the neccessary textures and they look correct in blender, and the models and and settings show up in game, however the texture in game is weirdly dark and responding wrong to light, I've tried messing around with the textures but I can't seem to get it working.

SPOILER_image.png

On 9/29/2022 at 4:02 AM, Hellfire207 said:

Love this texture my man. But I wanted to ask if you can make an updated texture for Reverie skin. This one is a bit outdated and does not match up exactly anymore. If not that's okay, thought I'd give a ask.

Well you know what  they say. Better late than never or something.

• 2 weeks later...