Thanks for your hard work TRX_Trixter. With the help of your blender file and EvilReFlex's tutorial I was able to make a seamles texture for Dibellan skin.

Spoiler

There is a small typo in your blender file. All files are called "Shlong_x" instead of "Schlong_x" (missing "c"). I did not catch that when saving and went a little mad while trying to figure out why my modified textures were not working. ?

[TRX] Futanari for Dibellan - True Skin.7z

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2022 at 10:40 AM, mikesolo1975 said:

thanks for the amazing work my friend

after install the new version Fair skin i have this seam

thanks for any help and advice

20220920082928_1.jpg

Looks like the seem happens on elf races, I went through race menu and checked creating characters of all races, and it work seamlessly with human races (breton, nord, imperial) and also beast races, but every elf race has a seam / mismatch. It's possible the elf texture is simply different and needs a different schlong. I think it's not just a problem with TRX, but all futa schlong addons (ERF one included).

Guess I'll try my luck here, 

I installed the mod and i can customize in race menu.

As soon as i exit adn save the mesh jsut turns into this strange shrunken form and doesnt ever revert back unless i reload the preset in the race menu. 

7915920fe8fc17230ff082959c3fac0f.jpg

But after i load the preset all my settings are back but it reverts to that as above.

ca4662dc347aaa7c2467a0520bac6313.jpg

Absolutely love this mod but im pretty new to modding. Thanks for all the help in advance

I can't get any of the futa mods to align right. Not sure if it's because I'm using OStim, but the futa schlong is always about an inch or two too high up - hands grab underneath it during handjobs, the schlong goes right in to the eyes during BJs, and missionary sex isn't penetrating, it's just rubbing along the top... none of the sliders seem to affect the Y position of the schlong. I've tried bending it down but it still doesn't work..

13 hours ago, leSigh_86 said:

I can't get any of the futa mods to align right. Not sure if it's because I'm using OStim, but the futa schlong is always about an inch or two too high up - hands grab underneath it during handjobs, the schlong goes right in to the eyes during BJs, and missionary sex isn't penetrating, it's just rubbing along the top... none of the sliders seem to affect the Y position of the schlong. I've tried bending it down but it still doesn't work..

Yes that is how the futa suppose to work, it use female bone to not overlap your vagina, you must use futa own animation if you want to get it right (ostim doesnt have any futa anim yet i think). If you really want to align and accept the shape to be a little weird, you can find the cock meshes, open one them in nifskope, expand the NiNode, select BSBehaviorGraphExtraData, look in the Block Details section at the bottom of the window, right click where it says Auxbones\SOS\SOSFemale.hkx, choose Edit String Index, and change it to Auxbones\SOS\SOSMale.hkx. Save the mesh, repeat for the other one, and now the shape should line up with the animations.

Alternatively, you can also use vaginaless body, just search for it

Edited by Pandoriux

Think maybe im doing something wrong with body slide or something? im not sure if im loading this correctly, Currently using CBBE 3bA and not sure if i loaded this thing right. or even build it correctly in Body slide. if anyone has any ideas please let me know! "
I currently havea transgen mod that changes my gender in Sexlab for animations.
Problem was still there before i installed it. 
Occasionally i can get it to stick and just hang nice and lorge but as soon as I go into Race menu it bugs out.

think i should get rid of SOS schlong futa sliders?

Love your work dude i cant wait to see what else you come up with!

14 minutes ago, smol6969 said:

Think maybe im doing something wrong with body slide or something? im not sure if im loading this correctly, Currently using CBBE 3bA and not sure if i loaded this thing right. or even build it correctly in Body slide. if anyone has any ideas please let me know! "
I currently havea transgen mod that changes my gender in Sexlab for animations.
Problem was still there before i installed it. 
Occasionally i can get it to stick and just hang nice and lorge but as soon as I go into Race menu it bugs out.

think i should get rid of SOS schlong futa sliders?

Love your work dude i cant wait to see what else you come up with!

1. This addon was made for CBBE SE but not 3BA. Different weighting on body mesh and physics dependences can cause your problems.

2. SOS will have clippings with body in some position because there are no collisions with body for shlong.

3. Fo male animations on female you dont need any mods. Just mark your character gender as male in SexLab animation settings.

Edited by TRX_Trixter
1 minute ago, smol6969 said:

Thank you for the reply, 

so im confused then. CBBE 3BA isnt CBBE body?

Wonder if i just swap to CBBE if itll fix it then

I'll give it a try if i can find it thank you!

3BA is a modification based on CBBE SE. Improvement for SMP physics and some better mesh solutions. It has different weighting, some mesh differences and work mechanics.

Im not working with SMP and SMP related stuff because my hardware dont "eat" this type of game physics normally at any way. All my mods was made for CBBE SE and CBP physics.

I am preatty sure that i am doing something wrong with my load order here, since the model only shows up when i equip the Strapon version, if i equip the Armor ones is basically don't show anythig

Load order is
-SOS
-Futa Addon 123
-Futa Addon 124
-Futa Cbbe
-Futa 3BA(From another moder)
-Bits and Pieces Texture

4 hours ago, evo492 said:

Installed the Demoniac patch but still looks wrong. Any ideas?

image.png.8370a83617fb0f3fb5b17a94f8dc5085.png 

This was probably my fault with the patch. There's so many options for this skin that I realized I only included them for the default Sporty skin. /facepalm

Here's an update that includes all the options in the installer... I hope anyways. I still only checked a few different combinations and all seemed fine on my end.

EDIT: I checked a dozen or so more combinations and all looked fine. FairMatureSkin is the only option that provides an 8k texture and I checked it with 8k, 4k and 2k and all looked ok but I compiled every texture with their 4k options so that's what I recommend using. 2k works but there may be subtle lines, needs more testing.

Just make sure you pick the correct combinations you installed with the skin and choose the Subsurface Disabler option when using Demoniac and everything should work.

TRX - Futanari Addon - Demoniac CBBE.7z

Edited by dexanormus
5 hours ago, RemusW0lfsblut said:

How are you doing it, i can not get SOS to work since the update. Neither chaning the game and SKSE versions fixed it nor changing the updatet dlls. I am so angry. 

Skyrim SE (downgraded via patch from Nexus) + normal SOS install with all dependedces.

Edited by TRX_Trixter
8 hours ago, dexanormus said:

This was probably my fault with the patch. There's so many options for this skin that I realized I only included them for the default Sporty skin. /facepalm

Here's an update that includes all the options in the installer... I hope anyways. I still only checked a few different combinations and all seemed fine on my end.

EDIT: I checked a dozen or so more combinations and all looked fine. FairMatureSkin is the only option that provides an 8k texture and I checked it with 8k, 4k and 2k and all looked ok but I compiled every texture with their 4k options so that's what I recommend using. 2k works but there may be subtle lines, needs more testing.

Just make sure you pick the correct combinations you installed with the skin and choose the Subsurface Disabler option when using Demoniac and everything should work.

TRX - Futanari Addon - Demoniac CBBE.7z 32.38 MB · 4 downloads

You're a lifesaver. Cheers!