1 hour ago, Steven15 said:

I'm having an issue where the addon is no longer appearing in the SoS MCM. It still appears to work on my character but I can no longer change settings for it or apply it to other NPCs.

In thee SoS MCM it just says <missing schlong>.

Any ideas? I'd prefer not to re-install if I can avoid it.

try changing it in the load order more toward the bottom

On 2/14/2022 at 5:44 PM, FutaNemesislol said:

I appreciate the kind words from ya!751973814220488814.gif.edb674fd44f2632890698cb5a07b28be.gif   Its truly flaccid, just like this other one right.  in the spoiler

Hmm maybe Realistic SMP (2).7z has something to do with it. I think it prevents the balls from clipping into the schlong

Mind if I ask what animation this is? :O
Also, may I ask what the install & load order was for the schlong to not clip? I fixed it before, but everything I remember from way back when isn't working. I have the current (on Patreon) version of Realistic SMP installed as well as CBPC.

Edited by Bloosie
10 hours ago, Bloosie said:

Mind if I ask what animation this is? :O
Also, may I ask what the install & load order was for the schlong to not clip? I fixed it before, but everything I remember from way back when isn't working. I have the current (on Patreon) version of Realistic SMP installed as well as CBPC.

its from gunslicer animation

and honestly i'm not sure sense i use vortex

On 11/26/2021 at 6:01 PM, TRX_Trixter said:

Quick test

CBBE SE body Special + CBPC + Floppy SOS CBPC Config + TRX Addon. Random animations with no special ajustments. Just as is.

Futa + strapon / futa on futa

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot53.png.bed52baab47ec826381d7daa811f2bd8.pngScreenShot52.png.8943ac50e2f04e91e4b4571d4a7d6162.pngScreenShot51.png.f471bfca8d3073e9e6feae4b017b5de7.pngScreenShot50.png.88b0728445497fb89433cb1c3d10be10.pngScreenShot47.png.eda47141234249411c817127f0178ee9.pngScreenShot46.png.22b1a368e524a14a7c4371d016806d35.pngScreenShot44.png.2b13fb7d4914d671752546817939d703.pngScreenShot38.png.b64ec106abe0328a0c01ebfeb6b80127.png

Futa on female

Hide contents

ScreenShot60.png.e21980c917068e6d675d15eaffc9a963.pngScreenShot58.png.462f9646cc83b0fd2e19f48fe98bba0f.png

As you can see all collisions works "from the box". Look at your load order and mods settings. 

Woah, what abs are those! Looks like PB's but not sure which

Hey Guys, first off this mod is a great addition to my modlist.

Is there anybody out there who has a conversion to add 3ba sliders to the standard CBBE 3BBB Body Amazing?

i already saw the mod which adds the 3ba sliders to the trx mod, but there are almost no sliders for changing the female apperance of Body Amazing.

is this somehow possible or am i missing something?

greetings

Okay, so I made a patch for MONSTERaider's alternate Argonian Panther Chameleon texture (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/70112). This was a massive pain as I basically had to completely remake the texture from scratch using the body textures so I hope you enjoy them. I also made a patch for TRX's Horse Futa addon but I'll post it in that thread. 

I made this patch with the UNP body and textures so no guarantees with other bodies. There's a patch for abs and a patch for scales depending on your preference. I didn't check every variation of the body texture but one of the two should work in most scenarios. Erect. flaccid, and closeup screenshots are available in the zips to avoid cluttering the page but I included the closeups for a preview.

This was my first real attempt at making something like this so feel free to let me know what you think or use the files to improve the look. I also have the files for the scale templates I used to create the look. Feel free to shoot me a message if you want them.

ScreenShot9.png

ScreenShot10.png

TRX Futa Patch for Argonian Alternate Abs (Panther Chameleon).zip TRX Futa Patch for Argonian Alternate Scales (Panther Chameleon).zip

Finally managed this one with bearable seams. This is a patch for MONSTERaider's alternate Khajiit White Striped texture (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/66135?tab=description) with UNP body. I made a furry and abs texture so take your pick. There is a slight seam that's more visible on the furry version than the abs but I couldn't quite get rid of it. Erect, flaccid, and closeup screenshots are inside the zip files if you want to check the look before using the patch. 

I've also made a horse schlong patch and I'll post it in the other thread. Feel free to use and alter the files to your liking.

ScreenShot30.png

ScreenShot35.png

TRX Futa Patch for Khajiit Alternate Furry (Striped).zip TRX Futa Patch for Khajiit Alternate Abs (Striped).zip

• 3 weeks later...

I give up, and crawl here for help. I've been trying to find a solution for the last 3-4 hours. I have installed SOS and TRX, among others mods, but I would like to have only half the female population become futa. However I cannot make that change in the MCM menu because all the basic schlongs from SOS are locked to male only, and the TRX schlong is locked to female only, so the only thing I can do is remove all the females of some races from getting schlongs rather than half of the females of all races. What am I not seeing?

Edited by Kadsuki
On 4/3/2023 at 7:25 PM, Kadsuki said:

I give up, and crawl here for help. I've been trying to find a solution for the last 3-4 hours. I have installed SOS and TRX, among others mods, but I would like to have only half the female population become futa. However I cannot make that change in the MCM menu because all the basic schlongs from SOS are locked to male only, and the TRX schlong is locked to female only, so the only thing I can do is remove entire races from getting schlongs rather than only half of the females. What am I not seeing?

Can you share a screenshot of your mcm? I know mine has tabs for each schlong type that let me select the spawn probability of schlongs on various races. As far as the gender lock , that's a mesh thing to my knowledge. Male bodies are full meshes with schlongs included while female schlongs are separate meshes attached to the body after the fact. At least from what I know.

20 hours ago, GremlinOfTamriel said:

Can you share a screenshot of your mcm? I know mine has tabs for each schlong type that let me select the spawn probability of schlongs on various races. As far as the gender lock , that's a mesh thing to my knowledge. Male bodies are full meshes with schlongs included while female schlongs are separate meshes attached to the body after the fact. At least from what I know.

If that's true, wouldn't it be easy to have an option to randomly exclude XX% of the females from getting those separate extra mesh?

Screenshots follow.ScreenShot4.png.44c6f5b28876835f79cc6e9298457514.pngScreenShot5.png.231abcf33ef3e1fd394543f848f68f9d.pngScreenShot6.png.b1ea068bd3c4872bed0fb94c8b5bfee8.png

ScreenShot3.png

Edited by Kadsuki
1 hour ago, Kadsuki said:

If that's true, wouldn't it be easy to have an option to randomly exclude XX% of the females from getting those separate extra mesh?

Not quite. Skyrim has a ton of randomly generated npcs so it needs to probabilities to determine their bodies and equipment. I recommend setting your probabilities low and increasing it as you play if the spawns are too sparse. Setting it to 50% means every npc that is generated has a 50% chance to spawn with a particular appendage.

7 minutes ago, GremlinOfTamriel said:

Not quite. Skyrim has a ton of randomly generated npcs so it needs to probabilities to determine their bodies and equipment. I recommend setting your probabilities low and increasing it as you play if the spawns are too sparse. Setting it to 50% means every npc that is generated has a 50% chance to spawn with a particular appendage.

Yes I understand that. That's why I have Smurf and Vector at 50% each, so half the males get one and half the other. But the way it works is regardless of the % I put on the TRX (currently 30% if you look closely), since it's the only female schlong installed all the females get it. It's not 30% get TRX and 70% get nothing. I can put it to 0%, so no female gets a schlong, but at 1% they would all have it. I can also turn each race off individually, but that's not what I'm looking for either.

Edited by Kadsuki
16 minutes ago, Kadsuki said:

Yes I understand that. That's why I have Smurf and Vector at 50% each, so half the males get one and half the other. But the way it works is regardless of the % I put on the TRX (currently 30% if you look closely), since it's the only female schlong installed all the females get it. It's not 30% get TRX and 70% get nothing. I can put it to 0%, so no female gets a schlong, but at 1% they would all have it. I can also turn each race off individually, but that's not what I'm looking for either.

You need an additional schlong addon with an empty mesh for genitals, it will function as regular female genitals.

SOS addon propabilities are compared to other viable addons, that's why having a single addon at 1% will result in all npcs having that addon. 2 addons at 1% each will result in 50% split.

6 minutes ago, Kadsuki said:

I understand the logic but that's not how it works out. Each npc has that probability individually upon spawn, it doesn't take other npc spawns into account. Even at 30% you're going to get more schlongs than not in my experience. My probabilities sit at around 5% for two different futa schlongs and default 10% for males. I checked 5 female enemies and only one of the 5 had no schlong, two had horse, two had normal. So the only advice I can give is reduce the probability to 5% or below for females and 10% or less on the general tab.

ScreenShot39.png

ScreenShot40.png

ScreenShot41.png

ScreenShot42.png

ScreenShot43.png

20 minutes ago, Yakub said:

You need an additional schlong addon with an empty mesh for genitals, it will function as regular female genitals.

SOS addon propabilities are compared to other viable addons, that's why having a single addon at 1% will result in all npcs having that addon. 2 addons at 1% each will result in 50% split.

Really? I don't have an empty mesh as far as I know and I get normal genitals on females occasionally.

1 hour ago, Yakub said:

That makes sense. Where can I get that addon with empty mesh, or how can I create it? I have no experience in creating my own mods, even for something as simple as an empty mesh, I only have experience in applying mods and using the relevant tools (MO2, BodySlide, FNIS, etc.)

10 hours ago, Kadsuki said:

That makes sense. Where can I get that addon with empty mesh, or how can I create it? I have no experience in creating my own mods, even for something as simple as an empty mesh, I only have experience in applying mods and using the relevant tools (MO2, BodySlide, FNIS, etc.)

It took me a couple days to finally get a futa dick on my gorgeous girl in Skyrim version 1.6.640.0 (Anniversary dlc NOT added). I finally found and implemented the "no dll" version of SoS and also this addon. Two things I need help with are:

1. It added pubic hair and I'd prefer none (I'm not sure if it was the SoS or this addon). How can I change that?

2. The dick is much longer than I'd like when flaccid. I found a "grower not a shower" addon here on LL, but I'm reluctant to use it since it took me so long to actually get what I have working. Would that work for my setup?

Thanks for any assistance!