On 12/24/2022 at 5:12 AM, RemusW0lfsblut said:

How are you doing it, i can not get SOS to work since the update. Neither chaning the game and SKSE versions fixed it nor changing the updatet dlls. I am so angry. 

don't use SOS_DLL_AE_1_6_640_v2  - this stops working when you add new schlongs to SOS.

hide/delete the original SOS SE dll and use this papyrus version of the dll:

Edited by snottily
added info

Recently reinstalled skyrim AE clean trying to get this going again, and I have the same problem I had around march/april when I got my new comp and decided to finally update to SE/AE.  Still having this problem with the schlongs!  You can see it sort of bends backwards and kinks down, with the balls being forward and through it.  Balls still sway side to side. Using the DLL-less AE SOS, 3BA body, and meeting all requirements and load orders, to my knowledge.  Any idea what's going on here?  Same thing happens with ERF's schlong, if that helps.  Aside from a few clothing mods and basic QOL stuff (unofficial patch, racemenu, ECE, that kind of stuff) my install is still pretty clean, as it was when I tried this months ago.  Thanks in advance if anyone's able to point me in some direction, and apologies if I've missed something or posted this in the wrong spot.  Long time lurker, rare poster and all that.

Spoiler

20221226142632-1.jpg

Edited by gombuluxx

Hello their lads, I had a question penis physics in this mod. I use COCO CBBE 3BBB  body together with this splendid mod, however I have noticed that the smp vagina physics on the coco body doesn't seem to animate properly, and I was wondering if any hade any insight about if this is related to the Trx futanari addon or not. Of course I know that the likely cause is COCO, hence I have also checked their forum, but I just wanted to double check here as well. 

Love from Sweden.

So l've downloaded all requirements for Fair Skin yet I have (I think) sub surface texture not matching the rest of the body. I bet nothing someone else in this massive thread has pointed out this issue. 

The provided Adaptation link doesn't list the fix. https://www.ddsworkshop.net/

Good mod though.

image.thumb.png.1c426beb055fdd1954c7614a105c659b.png

SkyrimSE 2023-01-01 21-33-29.png

SkyrimSE 2023-01-01 21-33-37.png

SkyrimSE 2023-01-01 21-33-45.png

-

Follow my thread: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/203007-mrissi-lovers-thread/

Edited by Yanoi
Added info
5 minutes ago, Yanoi said:

So l've downloaded all requirements for Fair Skin yet I have (I think) sub surface texture not matching the rest of the body. I bet nothing someone else in this massive thread has pointed out this issue. 

Good mod though.

image.thumb.png.1c426beb055fdd1954c7614a105c659b.png

SkyrimSE 2023-01-01 21-33-29.png

SkyrimSE 2023-01-01 21-33-37.png

SkyrimSE 2023-01-01 21-33-45.png

the problem is that there's not really a subsurface tint in the schlong.sk file itself. I noticed that when I made a patch for DiamondSkin (tho I used the blender file provided by the mod author). I just painted that tint by myself with blender. If you know how to do that, its pretty easy.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, gab3l0rd said:

I don't know why but I choose the hairless option for the skin mod and retexture but somehow the Pube for this one mods won't gone! The others canine and horse are fine but this one doesn't! Can you help me out
image.png.b14b869a443e82ece7e6e9b8935af44a.png

[TRX] Male Werewolf? I dont know what it is

37 minutes ago, gab3l0rd said:

Sorry for misunderstood! This is what I mean on the futanari have pube on it! Showing you the list on top to help you recognized the where problem at.

SkyrimSE 2023-01-15 08-17-56.png

SkyrimSE 2023-01-15 08-16-58.png

Build main mod  (TRX - Futanari Addon 124 ) in BS without PB option. This will give you mesh without pubic hairs.

I think this mod is great, but I have a question:

Would it be possibly to have several types of TRX Futanari installed at the same time? Right now I use both the regular CBBE Futa and TRX Futa since I use different patches for them.

Would it be possible to have say 3 different TRX versions with different patches and named them like "TRX Diamond Patch", "TRX Bijin Patch" etc.

On 1/30/2023 at 1:52 PM, mken29 said:

having an issue with my character turning invisible anytime that i equip a schlong. i can equip them to my followers or random npcs with no issues. 

Are you using a mod that gives your character a unique body maybe?

Sorry if I sound dumb, but I'm quite new to Skyrim modding. How do I make the schlong show up in-game? I installed SOS, TRX Futanari and the RaceMenu support Add-on for TRX Futa - I didn't install SexLabs however - But no matter what sliders I mess with in either RaceMenu or Bodyslide I can't make the schlong appear. Vortex does recognize the mods and there seems to be nothing wrong with the installs.

Do I need to do something in BodySlide for the schlong to show? If so, what is it exactly?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XZ5Y9vsU9qRt65JVzoDeRxB-xyKZ5aCn/view

All I did in BodySlide so far was selecting the TRX Futanari Body, my preset, toggling meshes and morphs on and then clicking build. Are there any extra steps to it?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having an issue where the addon is no longer appearing in the SoS MCM. It still appears to work on my character but I can no longer change settings for it or apply it to other NPCs.

In thee SoS MCM it just says <missing schlong>.

Any ideas? I'd prefer not to re-install if I can avoid it.