16 hours ago, wintersouls23 said:

Whenever I use the TRX Futanari on a non-human race such as all the 3 elf races and orc, there is a discoloration on the penis area. However, when I use it on any other races except those 4 it's fine. This is an issue on a new save.

Some races have their own texture paths, check make sure you are replacing these as well.
image.png.72aaa07049d39c43709817a0ed0c6098.png

Edited by Yakub
On 8/20/2023 at 5:44 PM, wintersouls23 said:

I apologize but I am not getting it. Copy the textures from which mod into TRX - Futanari Addon124? From dw patches for Diamond Skin or the dw schlong patch?

Hello. Copy textures from the "default" folder(Human races) into the Orc ans Elf races. 

Edited by mvdebs

Hello everyone! I'm having issues trying to get vag-schlong physics collision to happen. The regular (read male) SoS schlongs have physics just fine, and collision with vag works and looks great. But any of the futa addons I've used don't. They have floppy physics, but don't collide with the vag. I've tried both this addon and the old ERF addon as well. I'm using BHUNP for female bodies, and have set the vag physics to be handled by CBPC. I've also downloaded and installed the conversion to UNP patches for both TRX and ERF, and tried all combinations of them. I've run them all through bodyslide as well, to no effect. I am using OStim Standalone as a framework, and I have OSmp installed. I'm currently seeking help in their discord as well. My main question is what physics are supported by these addons? Is it just CBPC only, or is there SMP going on as well? 

Edited by Razoth
clarity

Running into a weird problem.  I had to do a full scorched earth reinstall today, and for the life of me I can't get this to look right.  I've build the schlongs in bodyslide, but when I schlongify a female NPC it looks like it floats slightly above her crotch.  Not sure what I'm doing wrong here, as it worked just fine in my last playthrough.  Attaching a screenshot so people can see exactly what I mean.

On an unrelated note, Nexus absolutely did not like being reinstalled, it keeps pinging a "failed to load masterlist" error constantly.  Don't know what that's about.

EDIT:  I figured it out, you kind of have to trick Bodyslide to accept a custom preset sometimes.  I just had to include my main body in the selected categories, pick my custom, then batch build with TRX included.  There is a very small gap that you have to really zoom in to see but honestly I don't think that's a huge problem.  Leaving this here in case someone else has a similar problem.

20230905004727_1.jpg

Edited by nunyabeeswax999
10 hours ago, nunyabeeswax999 said:

Running into a weird problem.  I had to do a full scorched earth reinstall today, and for the life of me I can't get this to look right.  I've build the schlongs in bodyslide, but when I schlongify a female NPC it looks like it floats slightly above her crotch.  Not sure what I'm doing wrong here, as it worked just fine in my last playthrough.  Attaching a screenshot so people can see exactly what I mean.

On an unrelated note, Nexus absolutely did not like being reinstalled, it keeps pinging a "failed to load masterlist" error constantly.  Don't know what that's about.

EDIT:  I figured it out, you kind of have to trick Bodyslide to accept a custom preset sometimes.  I just had to include my main body in the selected categories, pick my custom, then batch build with TRX included.  There is a very small gap that you have to really zoom in to see but honestly I don't think that's a huge problem.  Leaving this here in case someone else has a similar problem.

20230905004727_1.jpg

its not a trick its a adjustment, I have posted many times on how to do it in bodyslide

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2023 at 7:32 AM, iSlyy said:

Mine has hair up to the bellybutton how do I remove that? 

Sameeeee.

Edit:  Fixed it.  Looks like there was an issue with building it in Bodyslide,or maybe I hadn't built any of them.  Make sure you go into Bodyslide and select the one that doesn't say PH.  1-4 have Pubic Hair, the one without "PH" in the name doesn't.

Edited by Cursedtoy
  • 3 weeks later...

I've added this first time, works fine.  Under mcm sos addon I've set size and 100% chance to nord vampire only...so now my nord female vampire have futa cock.  I was just wondering is there any mods that have a quest or something to become futa, or is it just manual placement of futa cocks on your female pc??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

UPDATE:

The Culprit was found.

♪♪ And he's got big balls
♪♪ And she's got big balls

Do not use this MOD addon

SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim with PapyrusUtil & SexLab Tweaks (20230822).7z

109.95 kB / August 22

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this has been asked, or if I'm dense.

On any new Game, this works amazingly well. but after I reload the same save the schlongs disappear from PChar.

Well not so much disappear, but revert to micro-micro-micro penii (penises?)

Reinstalling mods and confirming files exist does not correct this. LOOT>FNIS>BodySlide all done and the TRX options are built in BSlide.

EDIT:

Horse and Canine use the same file names for Mesh building, Bodyslide overrides the horse file.

image.png.c2a1c7a5221830c6ce60627b2910a123.pngimage.png.b16ce7f58a7cd1efe1a7b3943a844712.pngimage.png.0878111ab75679ce41a472a70b182540.png

Edited by Artalius
Solved

Hey there, not sure if anyone's had the same issue, but I seem to have this issue where the balls are stretched whenever my character is doing anything that isn't standing up straight. I really like this futa addon in particular so was wondering if anyone knows how to fix this. Any help is appreciated.

ScreenShot0.png.430f962a14c2b6cf94b5f8c824810bd6.png

• 2 weeks later...