4 minutes ago, applesandmayo said:

It also seems like the file structure has changed for the various races, so that patch mods for different skin textures don't work anymore.

Correct. Just take dds files from patch and replace identicalfiles in mod race folders. But don tuch Argonians and Khajits.

Edited by TRX_Trixter
10 hours ago, TRX_Trixter said:

Correct. Just take dds files from patch and replace identicalfiles in mod race folders. But don tuch Argonians and Khajits.

That's what I ended up doing, works pretty well. Still gets a little wonky with one of the previous posters versions of WetfunctionRedux, but works mostly all the time.

Also, will there be an update for for the in-game TRX racemenu sliders, since you had recently added those two additional ones for bodyslide? Thank you for those by the way, for some reason, the idea of a baseball bat dick base is odd to me.

Hello:)

First off, thanks for this mod. I can't fathom how you guys do this stuff. I just have a question about the physics as I'm trying to understand something. If I have two futanari characters, would it be possible to disable physics on the penis for only one of the characters so that they could penetrate the anus/vagina properly? At the moment, both penises move all over the place, so penetration looks awkward.

29 minutes ago, applesandmayo said:

That's what I ended up doing, works pretty well. Still gets a little wonky with one of the previous posters versions of WetfunctionRedux, but works mostly all the time.

Also, will there be an update for for the in-game TRX racemenu sliders, since you had recently added those two additional ones for bodyslide? Thank you for those by the way, for some reason, the idea of a baseball bat dick base is odd to me.

In next updates RM sliders will be included in main mod. Standalone version was only for tests.

13 minutes ago, mabowabo said:

Hello:)

First off, thanks for this mod. I can't fathom how you guys do this stuff. I just have a question about the physics as I'm trying to understand something. If I have two futanari characters, would it be possible to disable physics on the penis for only one of the characters so that they could penetrate the anus/vagina properly? At the moment, both penises move all over the place, so penetration looks awkward.

Dont think so. 

18 hours ago, applesandmayo said:

Hi.

Can I ask how you got trx working with wet function redux? My skin patches work but the effect doesnt apply.

11 hours ago, Sol142 said:

Hi.

Can I ask how you got trx working with wet function redux? My skin patches work but the effect doesnt apply.

Honestly, it's completely hit or miss when it works. I'd say just mess with load order, both in priority and the load order itself. Also, may be worth putting your priority like this

WetfunctionRedux

TRX

TRX skin patch

Hi,

TRX is working smoothly save for one little issue that I can't seem to resolve.

As you can see here, the dong is showing up just fine, but despite that I'm playing the Khajiit race, the khajiit textures aren't loading at all. (Nevermind the ugly non-existent boob-shadow, I'm downloading gimp to erase that as we speak.) It seems to default to the human textures.

I believe this is related to Unique Character - I switched to it after a separate Custom Race mod did exactly the same thing - but alas, even though this isn't even a separate race, the issue persists.

20220718212326_1.jpg

3 hours ago, Quick Fix said:

Hi,

As you can see here, the dong is showing up just fine, but despite that I'm playing the Khajiit race, the khajiit textures aren't loading at all. (Nevermind the ugly non-existent boob-shadow, I'm downloading gimp to erase that as we speak.) It seems to default to the human textures.

I believe this is related to Unique Character - I switched to it after a separate Custom Race mod did exactly the same thing - but alas, even though this isn't even a separate race, the issue persists.

20220718212326_1.jpg

TRX_Trixter

3 hours ago, Quick Fix said:

Hi,

20220718212326_1.jpg

Will check it

16 hours ago, CoolName 69 said:

Hi, what options did you check for the body skin? Because i installed your patch and it's not entirely seamless. 

I think, It was smooth and default specular map, the rest doesnt matter. Iam also getting slight seam tho and I tried and dont know how to fix it. In blender it looks fine tho.

7 minutes ago, Sol142 said:

I think, It was smooth and default specular map, the rest doesnt matter. Iam also getting slight seam tho and I tried and dont know how to fix it. In blender it looks fine tho.

Same here! 

Also i noticed that sometimes i get no seam while other times i do (with bijin textures)... 

Very strange!

1 hour ago, CoolName 69 said:

Same here! 

Also i noticed that sometimes i get no seam while other times i do (with bijin textures)... 

Very strange!

I think it has something to do with enb, lighting and the angle you look at