I have question. I installed 3 of addons, normal, canine and horse. How do I make to appear them random as strapons, I only see human one all the time : /

On 8/4/2022 at 5:49 AM, Erastos said:

This is my first time ever using Blender so please go easy on me, but I made the patches for every Bits and Pieces skin combination I could think of. Seams, as far as I can tell are pretty minimal and hard to notice

Bits and Pieces - TRX patch.7z 11.15 MB · 55 downloads

Hey mate, could you make one for TRX SOS addon male and bits and pieces skin male version pls?

On 8/6/2022 at 4:54 PM, Jack Daniels said:

Thx for the patch, but how to install?

Hi

In the archive you'll find lots of variations for the different bits skin, best n easy way to install would be to....

1) Make a copy of the trx addon (just the folders with textures) and call it say "trx bits addon textures".

2) Copy one of the chosen textures folder (that matches your bits n pieces install) from Erastos archive into the trx copy.

3) Zip it up and install.

:) hope this helps

On 8/4/2022 at 9:49 AM, Erastos said:

This is my first time ever using Blender so please go easy on me, but I made the patches for every Bits and Pieces skin combination I could think of. Seams, as far as I can tell are pretty minimal and hard to notice

Awesome n thank you!! I almost wet my self when I saw that good job TRX posted otherwise I would never have seen the post :)

8 minutes ago, Erastos said:

I totally forgot about the hairless option in Bits and Pieces. Here is the truly all encompassing version of BnP.

Erastos, I would also post this as a file on the downloads section (you've put a lot of work in and it deserves its own spot where it won't get buried in forum posts. Plus I'm sure I've seen other peeps request it. :)

19 hours ago, FizRohDa said:

Hey mate, could you make one for TRX SOS addon male and bits and pieces skin male version pls?

I will be honest, I don't really know Blender. I can make patches because Trixter already set up a sample file, so all I need to do is pick skins to patch. If he could make a similar sample file with HIMBO and TRX male addon I would be more than happy to make patches for it.

18 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

Erastos, I would also post this as a file on the downloads section (you've put a lot of work in and it deserves its own spot where it won't get buried in forum posts. Plus I'm sure I've seen other peeps request it. :)

Thank you for your kind words! I will consider it.

18 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

Hi

In the archive you'll find lots of variations for the different bits skin, best n easy way to install would be to....

1) Make a copy of the trx addon (just the folders with textures) and call it say "trx bits addon textures".

2) Copy one of the chosen textures folder (that matches your bits n pieces install) from Erastos archive into the trx copy.

3) Zip it up and install.

:) hope this helps

Thx for the adcie, playing a female Nord: should i override a file ?

Is there any chance of a version for SOS Light in the future? For some unfortunate reason SOS Full just does not like my current character and keeps causing CTDs on load/death so I've had to switch to the Light version, but of course that means losing out on all the futa goodness this mod brings. Hopefully my issue is just isolated to my current character and I can go back to full in the future

On 8/11/2022 at 6:58 PM, Erastos said:

I totally forgot about the hairless option in Bits and Pieces. Here is the truly all encompassing version of BnP

If you get the time would love a trx horse texture, I saw a .pdn (paint.net posted in the trx horse forum).

6 hours ago, SJX52020 said:

Is there any chance of a version for SOS Light in the future? For some unfortunate reason SOS Full just does not like my current character and keeps causing CTDs on load/death so I've had to switch to the Light version, but of course that means losing out on all the futa goodness this mod brings. Hopefully my issue is just isolated to my current character and I can go back to full in the future

I was working on a spid futa/pubic hair distribution for light, schlongs were perfectly distributed with dialog (toggable in mcm) where you could even ask any npc to change schlong type (even wear condoms), performance was amazing the only caveat(s) are that...

a) sometimes you can see the schlongs on cell change (until the engines armor priority kicks in)

b) some sex scenes removed the schlongs even with the sexlab "no strip" keyword (was trying out a slot change (60) and it seemed to work, but needs further testing

c) cumshot didn't seem to work (after brief testing maybe a setup issue)

I'll eventually come back to it when I get the time!

8 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

If you get the time would love a trx horse texture, I saw a .pdn (paint.net posted in the trx horse forum).

I was working on a spid futa/pubic hair distribution for light, schlongs were perfectly distributed with dialog (toggable in mcm) where you could even ask any npc to change schlong type (even wear condoms), performance was amazing the only caveat(s) are that...

a) sometimes you can see the schlongs on cell change (until the engines armor priority kicks in)

b) some sex scenes removed the schlongs even with the sexlab "no strip" keyword (was trying out a slot change (60) and it seemed to work, but needs further testing

c) cumshot didn't seem to work (after brief testing maybe a setup issue)

I'll eventually come back to it when I get the time!

Sounds good! Good to know there's someone out there looking into it! Fortunately I've found a bit of a workaround, I'm using the full version of SOS without the .dll requirement which seems to have fixed my issue for now...going to test it later and see if I can reinstall this addon. Only caveat I've found so far is sometimes males who spawn with TAWOBA armours are naked, but that's preferable to constant CTDs. If I can can just find a way to stop males spawning with them then problem solved!