Bluegunk Posted August 27, 2023 Posted August 27, 2023 Very many thanks for the detail work routine! I'll give that a try out. Cheers!
tallman Posted September 18, 2023 Posted September 18, 2023 Is there a way to turn off physics when wearing any clothes or armor? I've been reading the thread, and I think i understand adding to the armor blacklist for ignoring certain armors/clothes, but I really only want physics for naked bodies. Is there a blanket statement for this? Cheers
ʟօʋɛʟʏ ƈɛʀɛʐǟ Posted January 23, 2024 Posted January 23, 2024 Hey There! I got a question, when I'm using MTM preset (Soft-Ignore armor) most of my CBBE outfit/armor mod & CBBE Vanilla Outfit/armor physic (Butt/Breast/Belly/Thigs) has stop working (But no stretch) only 3BBB outfit/armor physic are working fine! Including my 3BBB bodies! But when I'm not using any preset from MTM, all of the CBBE Outfit/armor mod & CBBE Vanilla Outfit/armor physic work fine including all 3BBB Bodies/outfit/armor physic work fine too, except it has no BELLY physic at all, breast & butt physic work well! So my question is, is this "Normal" or it just that i mess up my installation? *I never modify any ocbp.ini or its configure files! *I use DFS (Because i use zex skeleton) & DFS Plugin is at the bottom last of the plugin order in MO2 *3BBB mod order in the MO2 is currently replacing all of its requirement (CBBE,OCBP,sketal adjustment,etc) *I already build my 3BBB bodies & other CBBE vanilla outfit in bodyslide with bodymorph enable *If you want my full mod order or Plugin order i can provided that too! *It seems like my body is using CBBE physic instead of 3BBB Physic i assume? *Any reply would be appreciated! Thank You!
Awsonaut Posted April 25, 2024 Posted April 25, 2024 Can someone explain what to do in Bodyslide to get physics to work on clothes/armor to show physics (I'm using the version that doesn't change the physics when wearing armor.) Because I'm totally lost.
vaultbait Posted April 25, 2024 Posted April 25, 2024 1 hour ago, Awsomonium said: Can someone explain what to do in Bodyslide to get physics to work on clothes/armor to show physics (I'm using the version that doesn't change the physics when wearing armor.) Because I'm totally lost. What body replacer are you using, is it one that has body physics? Did you install a physics library (OCBP or OCBPC)? Are the clothing packs you're using made for the body replacer you're using? If yes to all the above, pick a preset in BodySlide and then batch build your body replacer and outfits.
Awsonaut Posted April 26, 2024 Posted April 26, 2024 (edited) 14 hours ago, vaultbait said: What body replacer are you using, is it one that has body physics? Did you install a physics library (OCBP or OCBPC)? Are the clothing packs you're using made for the body replacer you're using? If yes to all the above, pick a preset in BodySlide and then batch build your body replacer and outfits. Body Replacer: CBBE Physics Library: OCBPC (From Nexus, specifically the second one on the download list that say 2.02) Clothing Packs: Vanilla ones that come with CBBE (I suspect this one may be the issue as it doesn't say that they're physics enabled specifically, but I could swear that it used to work.) Using this preset: Premium CBBE Body Preset (Physics Enabled) If it IS the Clothing Pack that's my problem, do you have any suggestions on a replacement one for all the vanilla/DLC outfits? The only one I've been able to find is High Poly Vanilla Clothing and Fan Favorites Overhaul (TWB-CBBE-3BBB) (Which does work, but requires Skeletal Adjustments for CBBE - Knee Fix - Legs for Days - 3BBB). I prefer to use ZeX - ZaZ Extended Skeleton instead as it's a requirement for other mods I use. EDIT: Never mind. It was the preset I was using. I build for the outfit preset which apparently didn't work for whatever reason. Probably me not reading carefully enough or something. Edited April 26, 2024 by Awsomonium
Echo389 Posted May 13, 2024 Posted May 13, 2024 (edited) So I'm playing pre-update here and I'm following the guide for CBBE OCBPC MTM Preset to making my own collisions and I am having trouble with the collision configuration, do I add what nodes I've added in the .nif file into the config and include the numbers? The guide glosses over the configurations but explains the nifscope incredibly well, I would like some help further explaining how to properly edit the configuration and the .ini files. The preset handles the amount of jiggle well for me and I'd like to see the collisions match. Edit: Ok! after some scouring of the MTM Preset posts page I have discovered that the NifSkope is for getting the xyz and radius data to put into the collisions in place of what the preset has put in, now I feel like I just did the 3 S's after a heavy night of drinking! Edited May 13, 2024 by Echo389 I figured it out!
Furflz Posted May 13, 2024 Posted May 13, 2024 On 8/9/2021 at 2:19 AM, rjrc said: You have to tweak Ocbp.ini values, in my case (CBBE TWB) i had to increase gravity bias to 100 and change stiffness, damping and timestep. Some animations will have very little or no jiggling but most work fine now. Can you give us your settings for those.. got the gravity bias to 100 but what did you set the other values to?
Furflz Posted May 14, 2024 Posted May 14, 2024 @MrTroubleMaker is there any way you could explain the TimeStep and Gravity correction in idiot terminology for those of us who don't understand math? Like I don't even know what a Delta T is.... From what I gather the time step slows down time artificially to give the breasts more time to rubber band back into place? But how do the values work? is a larger value going to slow down time more so that it's a longer "snap back" time? or does a lower value do that.. Also gravity correction "The amount to move the target point up to counteract the neutral effect of gravityBias." but what does that even mean? lol softer booby bounce? stiffer booby bounce? We need dum dum simple terms to know what this does lol. And what do higher/lower values do?
MrTroubleMaker Posted May 15, 2024 Author Posted May 15, 2024 (edited) On 5/14/2024 at 2:12 PM, Furflz said: @MrTroubleMaker is there any way you could explain the TimeStep and Gravity correction in idiot terminology for those of us who don't understand math? Like I don't even know what a Delta T is.... From what I gather the time step slows down time artificially to give the breasts more time to rubber band back into place? But how do the values work? is a larger value going to slow down time more so that it's a longer "snap back" time? or does a lower value do that.. Also gravity correction "The amount to move the target point up to counteract the neutral effect of gravityBias." but what does that even mean? lol softer booby bounce? stiffer booby bounce? We need dum dum simple terms to know what this does lol. And what do higher/lower values do? With timeStep you can effectively make the boobs act like they have a "thicker fluid" movement. I haven't messed around with these settings in almost three years. I don't remember which way makes the boobs act like jello. You should be able to see the difference in game using the [Tuning] rate=1 just set timeStep to 0.00001 then look in game then set timeStep to 10 you should be able to see in game which way it changed. With gravityCorrection you can push up the boobs to where they should be (when not moving), the gravity can pull them down to far. This does not change the bounce. I hope this helps. Edited May 15, 2024 by MrTroubleMaker
Furflz Posted May 16, 2024 Posted May 16, 2024 1 hour ago, MrTroubleMaker said: With timeStep you can effectively make the boobs act like they have a "thicker fluid" movement. I haven't messed around with these settings in almost three years. I don't remember which way makes the boobs act like jello. You should be able to see the difference in game using the [Tuning] rate=1 just set timeStep to 0.00001 then look in game then set timeStep to 10 you should be able to see in game which way it changed. With gravityCorrection you can push up the boobs to where they should be (when not moving), the gravity can pull them down to far. This does not change the bounce. I hope this helps. Thank you that does help. On another note is there any way to get boob physics to work in sex animations. From what I've gathered in other threads the physics are kinda baked into the animations. The butt moves great in nearly all of them but the boobs are just completely static. Are there any solutions to this or does someone actually have to manually add the physics into the animations?
MrTroubleMaker Posted May 16, 2024 Author Posted May 16, 2024 4 hours ago, Furflz said: Thank you that does help. On another note is there any way to get boob physics to work in sex animations. From what I've gathered in other threads the physics are kinda baked into the animations. The butt moves great in nearly all of them but the boobs are just completely static. Are there any solutions to this or does someone actually have to manually add the physics into the animations? Yup they are baked into the animation (like the penis). I don't think it has changed.
Furflz Posted May 16, 2024 Posted May 16, 2024 (edited) bummer drummer. In other news after playing around with the TimeStep I discovered that lower is slower and higher is faster. and its VERY sensitive. just increasing it to .120 made the boobs bounce like 30 times a second where as .012 - .015 is a nice balanced fluid breast bounce. (at least on a TWB body). I also increased the z axis limits for the breast movement and slightly increased it in a couple of other places. Turned out really good. Thanks a lot for your guidance! Edited May 16, 2024 by Furflz
MrTroubleMaker Posted May 16, 2024 Author Posted May 16, 2024 55 minutes ago, Furflz said: bummer drummer. In other news after playing around with the TimeStep I discovered that lower is slower and higher is faster. and its VERY sensitive. just increasing it to .120 made the boobs bounce like 30 times a second where as .012 - .015 is a nice balanced fluid breast bounce. (at least on a TWB body). I also increased the z axis limits for the breast movement and slightly increased it in a couple of other places. Turned out really good. Thanks a lot for your guidance! welcome!
lordfirefly73 Posted May 16, 2024 Posted May 16, 2024 Does anyone know if there is a CBP.dll updated to fo4 NG and the f4se NG as f4se doesn't see it
vaultbait Posted May 18, 2024 Posted May 18, 2024 (edited) On 5/16/2024 at 3:03 PM, lordfirefly73 said: Does anyone know if there is a CBP.dll updated to fo4 NG and the f4se NG as f4se doesn't see it There is not. You're asking too early. Once Bethesda is done pushing minor FO4 updates to fix the regressions they introduced in the big one, expect it to be weeks or months before things like this get updated. Edit: Actually, an unofficial one was attached to a comment in the OCBP support topic last week, but I don't know how much testing it's received... Edited May 22, 2024 by vaultbait 1
mercplatypus Posted June 15, 2024 Posted June 15, 2024 On 5/17/2024 at 5:10 PM, vaultbait said: There is not. You're asking too early. Once Bethesda is done pushing minor FO4 updates to fix the regressions they introduced in the big one, expect it to be weeks or months before things like this get updated. Edit: Actually, an unofficial one was attached to a comment in the OCBP support topic last week, but I don't know how much testing it's received... I just tried this out with Fusion girl on the next gen update and it seems to be working just fine. It works for the time being.
vaultbait Posted June 15, 2024 Posted June 15, 2024 4 hours ago, mercplatypus said: I just tried this out with Fusion girl on the next gen update and it seems to be working just fine. It works for the time being. Indication in the OCBP support topic is that the maintainer is working on an official update for it as well, so hopefully soon...
RAAMPEAK Posted November 27, 2024 Posted November 27, 2024 hmm FG makes it redundant so should it be loaded after it?
Archon459 Posted May 14, 2025 Posted May 14, 2025 I don't have any questions about this mod. I just want to know who this pretty girl is O_o;;
smurfcat1 Posted May 27, 2025 Posted May 27, 2025 Not sure if this is fixed but my character when entering an animation with another actor+furniture she starts vibrating in place like a gmod prop stuck in between other objects, does anybody know the reason (this went away on its own once but my mo2 decided to deactivate all mods and jumble the left LO so alot of things aren't working like they used to)
XxBloodMagicxX Posted August 29, 2025 Posted August 29, 2025 Forgive my ignorance. What is the difference between "OCBP", "OCBPC" and "MTM 3BBB OCBP OCBPC" are all of them required? Or only one of them? Here is my list. FG OCBPC CBP Physics for F4 BodyTalk MTM 3B OCBP - OCBPC Physics and Collision Preset
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now