Old SexLab Submit - (Merge into the current Submit thread?)

Works fine with the brawl bugs patch.
i use the patch and never encountered any problem with SL Defeat or SL Submit.

Last tested with this angry nord woman in the drunken mare.

What does the bb patch (semi) conflict with?
Mods that enable every npc to rape your toon, if it hits a certain amount of hp/goes into bleed-out state.

I download this mod for the first time last night and I love it.  But I encountered a problem.

I took a few bandits just to test it out, then took a few more because it's fun, then I decided to test out submitting.  The bandits took my stuff, my Khajiit girl took some strap-ons, and it all went well until I killed the bandits and took my stuff back.  All my stuff lost the smithing upgrades I gave it, and everything except Krosis (a dragon priest mask) lost then enchantments it had.  Was that supposed to happen, or is it glitch with the mod, or is it problem on my end?

I love this mod, but I don't think I'll be able to submit if it means my stuff loses it's upgrades.

During my testing, I had identical two weapons, steel sword or something fairly basic, one with a smithing upgrade equipped (So it said (Fine)) and one without in my bags.  The upgraded one was the one taken and I found it on the bandit with upgrade intact.

I haven't actually enchanted anything yet, so I don't have anything to test, but I can go do that tonight and test it, and also reconfirm the upgraded weapon was correctly given to the bandit and retrievable with upgrade intact.

Edit: Upon further reflection, I misremembered what I was talking about.  I was thinking of when I was testing the "Beatdown" animation, that makes the player unequip briefly, beat down, then requip.  I had two steel sword, only one of which was upgraded, and just the EquipItem() command got confused.  However, the SKSE EquipItemEX() correctly equipped the upgraded one.

Fortunately, as of a few posts down, it looks like a better method will be employed tonight when I get home that should fix the enchant stripping. :)

when player be robbed, how about using RemoveAllItems instead RemoveItem. I think it is bit weird only be robbed equipped item.

I don't read all of post, so I don't know you tried this before. It's Just opinion.

I tried -

Victim.RemoveAllItems(akTransferTo = Victor, abKeepOwnership = false, abRemoveQuestItems = false)

It's seems work fine....for now.

anyway, thank you for making amizing mod. It is my essentials IMMERSION mod. :)

sorry for my bad english.

Hiya! Love the mod, but I can confirm that when my character submits, any items taken lose their smithing upgrades and custom enchantments.

Another thing that's happening, but I'm not sure if it's just me: Lately when I submit, my attackers will start raping each other. If I have a follower, they'll take (most of) Lydia's clothes, which gets downgraded as mentioned above, and then they proceed to punch out and rape one of their fellow bandits. This is at least happening outdoors and with female bandits, and I haven't heard of it happening with anyone else.

when player be robbed, how about using RemoveAllItems instead RemoveItem. I think it is bit weird only be robbed equipped item.

I don't read all of post, so I don't know you tried this before. It's Just opinion.

I tried -

Victim.RemoveAllItems(akTransferTo = Victor, abKeepOwnership = false, abRemoveQuestItems = false)

I did it the way I did for two reasons:

1. I honestly didn't know there was an easy way to give all of your gear to another target.  I thought I had to manually move each item piece by piece, so I just went with the equipped gear.  I will revisit that tonight indeed!
  2. Slightly less of an issue, but I was worried you might wind up in a situation where some bandit stole so much stuff they couldn't move.  I don't know, can NPC's be encumbered?  There doesn't seem to be "burden" spells anymore like Oblivion had, so maybe that isn't even a potential issue.

Additionally, the RemoveAllItems approach may also preserve the enchantments/upgrades that seem to be getting stripped, as I am currently doing an AddItem, which, despite referencing a variable that was defined before it was removed from the player, apparently is only creating a stock version, sans enchant.

Will definitely revisit this! :)

Edit: Well, duh, http://www.creationkit.com/RemoveAllItems_-_ObjectReference spells it out, clear as day.  Yeah, I'll revise this tonight.  Intention was always to strip ALL of your gear, I just didn't know how to do it all manually.  Again, this should hopefully fix the "strips the enchantment" problem. :)

Hiya! Love the mod, but I can confirm that when my character submits, any items taken lose their smithing upgrades and custom enchantments.

Another thing that's happening, but I'm not sure if it's just me: Lately when I submit, my attackers will start raping each other. If I have a follower, they'll take (most of) Lydia's clothes, which gets downgraded as mentioned above, and then they proceed to punch out and rape one of their fellow bandits. This is at least happening outdoors and with female bandits, and I haven't heard of it happening with anyone else.

Hrm, I have seen this happen very randomly, but it was very rarely and not something I could reliably reproduce, and was usually only if I tried to surrender, smack a bandit, surrender again, pick a fight, surrender.  Basically, wonky stuff to try to break it for testing.

Not going to say I haven't seen that, but it always seemed to be a fluke I couldn't reproduce.

And all 2 "surrender test" save files, one with a follower and one without.  My "follower" save has 3 or 4 female bandits that 99% of the time perform properly.  My "without follower" has ~5 or 6 bandits, all male, and it always plays out normally.

Basically, the only way for a bandit to be the victim is for them to cast the "selection" spell first and not the player, and the player, by default, casts the spell when you tell the game to surrender.

I think what I might do is set a Global to 1 upon surrendering to suppresses further surrender attempts until the original one concludes.  Should take care of the fluky "Bandits raping each other" situation.

I tried -

I did it the way I did for two reasons:

1. I honestly didn't know there was an easy way to give all of your gear to another target.  I thought I had to manually move each item piece by piece, so I just went with the equipped gear.  I will revisit that tonight indeed!
  2. Slightly less of an issue, but I was worried you might wind up in a situation where some bandit stole so much stuff they couldn't move.  I don't know, can NPC's be encumbered?  There doesn't seem to be "burden" spells anymore like Oblivion had, so maybe that isn't even a potential issue.

Additionally, the RemoveAllItems approach may also preserve the enchantments/upgrades that seem to be getting stripped, as I am currently doing an AddItem, which, despite referencing a variable that was defined before it was removed from the player, apparently is only creating a stock version, sans enchant.

Will definitely revisit this! :)

Edit: Well, duh, http://www.creationkit.com/RemoveAllItems_-_ObjectReference spells it out, clear as day.  Yeah, I'll revise this tonight.  Intention was always to strip ALL of your gear, I just didn't know how to do it all manually.  Again, this should hopefully fix the "strips the enchantment" problem. :)

well, I was worry about it is one of stupid idea. :P

I hope it helping you fix problem!

well, I was worry about it is one of stupid idea. :P

I hope it helping you fix problem!

At home, did a quick test, and it appears to work exactly as advertised.

Additionally, did another check using this line:

Victim.RemoveItem(victimWeapon, 1, false, Victor)

for the individual weapon disarm, and another Actor does indeed count as a "container", so I can use that for the weapon strips as well, since that is even used by the player during other scenarios.

I'll do a bit more testing, make sure this is indeed working the way I want, and unless something unforeseen pops up, I'll have this fix up tonight so people don't have to worry about losing enchants when surrendering now.

Plus, players and followers will be *fully* stripped, as originally intended! :)

If you mean NPC item theft, as in the player robbing the NPC, that is still done with the "Gift Menu" interface, as I'm not going to flood the poor player with every piece of crap ass junk that some random level 1 bandit has.

The "removeallitems" is only to rob the player and followers if you surrender.

• 19JUL13, ~2250CST: 
  • Reworked Player/Follower stripping/robbing function during Surrender so that the Player-made upgrades and enchants are no longer stripped from the stolen items.
  • Reworked Player/Follower stripping/robbing function during Surrender so that both the Player and Follower are robbed of *all* items, not just the currently equipped items.
  • Reworked the 'Disarm' function during Ambush, Shout, and Grapple, to utilize similar code as in the Player surrender to avoid any possible custom upgrades or enchants also being stripped.

Would have been up earlier, but I had contractors working on my master bathroom renovations until friggin' EIGHT oclock at night.  And then I had cable net issues for an hour.  Bah!

Oh well, fix is up and should take care of the custom enchants getting stripped.  Would have done so sooner if I had known it was happening!

Now, next thing I am planning is a rework on the Coercion section, really flesh it out a bit so that it starts off a bit more like Romance, trying to use more persuasion, then if that fails, maybe try to bribe them, offer money, and if that fails, they may be insulted enough to brawl with you, and if that doesn't happen and it still fails, then you can try to intimidate, which would pick up where the current Coercion dialog takes place.

I have no intention of trying to add as many NPC responses that Romance has, however, as I was looking at the Shared dialogs earlier, I believe I can structure all of the dialogs I want so that I can utilize voiced NPC responses for all of them.

I'm hoping to have that up maybe by Sunday night.  We'll see.

Thanks. Shame there is probably no easy way to implement only taking items with a high enough cost to weight ratio and/or a weight cap of how much of your shit they are willing to carry. Because in the end it makes no sense to steal clutter and the regular clothes off people's backs, it isn't worth it and kinda screws with immersion for me. Unless you are wearing certain Nikes i guess.

Thanks. Shame there is probably no easy way to implement only taking items with a high enough cost to weight ratio and/or a weight cap of how much of your shit they are willing to carry. Because in the end it makes no sense to steal clutter and the regular clothes off people's backs, it isn't worth it and kinda screws with immersion for me. Unless you are wearing certain Nikes i guess.

Yeah, that's why originally I was mostly happy with just stripping what was being currently worn, as I figure most often you're wearing your best stuff into the field.  Unless you're just slumming on purpose for the sole reason of getting gang raped, but hey, to each their own. :P

So I was fine with them just robbing the currently equipped stuff, however, having the upgrades/enchants getting stripped in the process?  Oh no, that's not acceptable, so I'd rather just weigh the bastards down to preserve the enchants.  Besides, at worst, they can still walk, just not run, so they can't get away with your goodies *too* fast now! :P

Hi Dkatryl It would be very good to elaborate on the coercion/romance tree. Sexlab romance, it seems, is abandoned. And it's possible that  the future Sexlab framework updates wont be backward compatible. So, yeah, a new dialogue approach mod would be in dire need.

Hi Dkatryl It would be very good to elaborate on the coercion/romance tree. Sexlab romance, it seems, is abandoned. And it's possible that  the future Sexlab framework updates wont be backward compatible. So, yeah, a new dialogue approach mod would be in dire need.

That was pretty much my thinking on the subject.  I enjoyed Spaceman's mod (I stated many times that his mod was what gave me the inspiration to even begin Submit, filling in the 'Intimidate' hole that his mod didn't cover!), but he hasn't been active in a while, and Romance was last updated a little over 2 months ago, so I planned on incorporating elements of it into my mod.

My main goal is to attempt as much of the variety of options that Romance had, even giving one or two extra beyond what it had, while making sure 100% of the NPC responses used voiced lines, because I find it slightly jarring when everything is voiced and then suddenly certain parts aren't.

I wrote out most of the dialog/response trees in Notepad last night, and these are the scenarios with voiced responses I have so far:

• Greeting to a Non-Follower/Housecarl/Spouse
  • Persuade #1 Pass (Start Sex! TrespassAlarm() if guards see you.  No sex in the street! ;))
  • Persuade #1 Fail
  • Persuade #2 Pass (Start Sex! TrespassAlarm() if guards see you.  No sex in the street! ;))
  • Persuade #2 Fail
  • Bribe Pass (Offer to Pay for Sex. Option not in Romance)
  • Bribe Fail (Failure starts a Brawl)
  • Intimidate Pass (Uses the current Coerce dialog.  Option not in Romance)
  • Intimidate Fail (Failure makes them AssaultAlarm() and start fighting)
  • Greeting to a Non-Follower/Housecarl/Spouse after earlier Persuades failed (This state will last for a day or so in game before that NPC resets to a 'fresh' Greeting)
  • Bribe Pass (Still Let you attempt this is the earlier Persuade Fails)
  • Bribe Fail (Failure starts a Brawl)
  • Intimidate Pass (Still Let you attempt this is the earlier Persuade Fails)
  • Intimidate Fail (Failure makes them AssaultAlarm() and start fighting)
  • Nevermind/Walk Away
  • Have Sex Right There
  • Find Privacy
  • This Spot Is Good
  • Regular Sex Option for Player to take the 'Penetrator' Role
  • Regular Sex Option for Player to take the 'Penetrated' Role
  • Anal Sex Option for Player to take the 'Penetrator' Role
  • Anal Sex Option for Player to take the 'Penetrated' Role
  • Oral Sex Option for Male Player
  • Oral Sex Option towards a Male NPC
  • Rough Sex Option for Player to take the 'Penetrator' Role
  • Rough Sex Option for Player to take the 'Penetrated' Role
  • Follower Sex Pass
  • Follower Sex Fail
  • Housecarl Sex Pass
  • Housecarl Sex Fail
  • Spouse Sex Pass
  • Spouse Sex Fail

So, as you can see, I still managed to have a bit of variety on things, and each of those I managed to frame the dialog in a way that could make use of one of the Shared dialogs that (Although admittedly some of them were used in a colorful way that I found humorous.  Although that might have been the adult beverage talking.  Lol :D )

Now, what I won't have, that Romance had, are the DOZENS of responses, both positive and negative, based on Guild Rankings, NPC's relationships, Gender/Sexual Orientation, Race, etc simply because there are only so many 'Shared' responses to utilize and none of them are *that* specific, and the goal is to have 100% responses be voiced, not 80 or 90% of them. :P

That is not to say that I wont factor those things in for the success chance algorithm, it's just that there won't be a dozen different responses for each like Romance had.

Heh, going to have to rename the MCM option from 'Disable Coercion Option' to 'Disable Speechcraft Option', because it will be so much more now.

I love this mod! Thank you for all the work you put into it :)

Do you think you could add an "auto-surrender" feature for the PC? Like, if the PC health drops to X % the PC automatically surrenders and gets robbed? I'd love to do that myself, but I think I'm to dumb for the CK... :D

Keep up the great work and have a nice day :)

I love this mod! Thank you for all the work you put into it :)

Do you think you could add an "auto-surrender" feature for the PC? Like, if the PC health drops to X % the PC automatically surrenders and gets robbed? I'd love to do that myself, but I think I'm to dumb for the CK... :D

Keep up the great work and have a nice day :)

I don't have any plan to add the 'auto-surrender', no.  I want everything to be 100% player controlled, whether it's the player beating down their opponent, surrendering to the opponent, or trying to use Speechcraft on the NPC to get what they want.  (The last part being what I will try to complete this weekend)

However, if you want an 'auto-surrender' element, I recommend trying Defeat.  Many people seem to use both together just fine, mix and matching parts of both to get what they want.  So you can, for instance, turn off Defeat's "Player Rapes NPC" part and use their "Auto-Surrender" at a certain health %, alongside mine, with no problem.

Looking forward for your next speechcraft update. Maybe you will have to modify the name of the mod. "Submit&Seduction"?

Another mod that is lagging behind is working girls. Im not so sure is abandoned for good. Maybe the author is waiting for SD2 to integrate with?

Looking forward for your next speechcraft update. Maybe you will have to modify the name of the mod. "Submit&Seduction"?

Another mod that is lagging behind is working girls. Im not so sure is abandoned for good. Maybe the author is waiting for SD2 to integrate with?

Yeah, I've pondered needing a potential name change, as the current name fit very well with the original scope, which was to force NPC's to submit.  Then I added coercion, which was just a non-violent method to force them to submit.  Then I added ambushing, which was still jived with the theme.  And then I added player surrender, which still fell well within the realm of submission.

The new speechcraft elements, while the original coercion stuff will still be there if you go with the 'Intimidate' route, will be the first to have content that won't be as applicable to the concept of submission.

Still, I am hesitant to change the name, simply because it's what people already know it as.  And if/when I strip out the sex parts and re-release the mod over on Nexus as a "Nonlethal Combat Resolution" mod, I plan to shorten the name to just "Submit", knowing that an easy google search of "dkatryl + submit" will point you back to this thread for people that want the full adult version without having to violate Nexus' policy on linking to naughty stuff.

So, yeah, not sure.

As to working girls, no plan to incorporate any of that, as I don't actually use that mod.  Nice concept, it's just not one that I have any need for.

That sounds cool! If you don't want to change the naming you could always release the new features as a separate mod called Seduction and Coercion or something. Yay modularity! That would also have the benefit of re-centering the mod a bit on a new target. For instance if you have a cool romance related idea, that is clearly out of the scope of Submit, but may not be for the other mod. Well, that is a benefit for me because I want you to make more cool new features and never be done. You may have other plans.

Regarding the sex on the street thing... If you ask me instead of putting features like that into individual mods it would be cool to have them implemented in lover's hook or something. I had a similar idea where NPCs wouldn't initiate sex if they were aware of anyone below relationship level 4  around them, but I have no idea how difficult that would be to implement. But yeah if you decide to implement the no sex in the street thing I recommend either making it a small standalone mod that can affect other mods as well, or asking if you could integrate it into lover's hook or something.

Oh, you can try to have sex on the street all day long.  But if a guard catches you, you will get a small fine for public indecency (Trespassing, eh, isn't perfect, but it works).  It's no different than how you can try to ambush and rape a civilian in town.  If no guard catches you, you can get away with it.  If they do, you get an Assault fine.

Same basic concept as I already use, just extending it to consensual sex in the middle of the street with the more minor or the two "fines" that can be applied.

And the mod will still be self contained in one.  Currently, I have an MCM option to disable to Coercion dialog options.  I will just change that to the "Speechcraft" dialog options, which will encompass everything that Persuade/Bribe/Intimidate based. (Currently, it's only the Intimidate route)