Old SexLab Submit - (Merge into the current Submit thread?)

Hey, great work on making this mod, but I'm just wondering if there is a way to make the mod not change your follower's default outfit to the Prisoner's Clothes after using the Player Surrender option.

I'm surprised by how many people ask for this.  The whole point was to be completely robbed of all of your worldly goods, not to mention the debasement that followed a bunch of sweaty, dirty, stinking bandits having their way with you!

Still, since I added an MCM slider option to ignore your follower's Morality if lore wasn't that much of a concern, I suppose I could add an MCM option to keep their original outfit so they then have the magically regenerating starting outfit no matter what.

I vote for Submit&Seduce (so you can keep the brand of the mod, but also made clear there is new stuff in the box)

S&S, for Submit & Seduce

or SSS, or S^3, or S3 for Sexlab Submit & Seduce. :P

I have ~90% of the dialog topics entered, now I just need to link them together in the actual tree and add their respective scripts.

Hey, great work on making this mod, but I'm just wondering if there is a way to make the mod not change your follower's default outfit to the Prisoner's Clothes after using the Player Surrender option.

I'm surprised by how many people ask for this.  The whole point was to be completely robbed of all of your worldly goods, not to mention the debasement that followed a bunch of sweaty, dirty, stinking bandits having their way with you!

Still, since I added an MCM slider option to ignore your follower's Morality if lore wasn't that much of a concern, I suppose I could add an MCM option to keep their original outfit so they then have the magically regenerating starting outfit no matter what.

I'm just wondering if you could add an option to not modify the default clothes, because my followers default outfits are pretty much nude but then they somehow get prisoner clothes after getting raped lol.

Just keep the name Submit.  It has brand recognition!  And in a way, all the new features deal with submitting to your lust in some fashion, right? :3

One thing I've really always wanted in a mod, since we're on the topic of romance and seduction, is the ability to seduce merchents to the degree that they give you stuff for free.  It would be an extended process of course, with prices falling more and more over time until eventually that merchent just lets you take whatever you want for free, but the discount decays over time so you have to keep giving that merchent attention, especially if the discount decays faster the stronger it is.  Like, to maintain the free discount, you would have to visit the merchent daily for nookie.  It would be even neater if the discount also has an adverse effect on the merchent in some way... like their gold to trade with gets lower and lower as you slowly drive them out of business.

Sounds like a lot of work o.o

I'm just wondering if you could add an option to not modify the default clothes, because my followers default outfits are pretty much nude but then they somehow get prisoner clothes after getting raped lol.

I'm not sure we're talking about the same thing.  Unless you use some mod that lets you adjust their 'Outfit', the default outfit for a follower is whatever you first meet them in.  If you checked their inventory, like sneak/pickpocket, you would not see the actual equipment they were wearing, because a worn outfit does not actually show up.

After you surrender, no matter the outfit, I tell them to UnEquipAll(), so they end up being naked, despite actually having an outfit (at that point, the rags.  Before hand, it's whatever they started with)

So what do you mean your follower's default outfits are pretty much nude?  Unless you use some mod to remove their outfits, why would they be nude?

Edit: Actually, upon reflection, since I changed how the 'robbing' code is done, and I truly remove ALL of the player's and follower's gear, the issue of the game trying to automatically re-equip this mysteriously reappearing outfit is no longer the case.  So I don't really need to change the outfit, so I'll just flat out remove that part entirely.

Edit2: ~90% of the Dialog linking is complete.  Now I just have a shit-ton of scripting to do per dialog outcome.  Yay! :P

Thank you to provide us with such a fun MOD, I liked it.

The MOD is worthy of being translated into Chinese. Do I can Upload Chinese Version to 3DM-BBS?

Are you asking if you can upload a version of the mod translated into Chinese onto another website?

So long as you give a link back here and give credit to me as the original author, I give full permission for anything like that.

However, I would advise you to hold off for a few more days before translating, as I am working on releasing a rather significant update that will add a lot of lines of dialog to the mod, incorporating many Speechcraft elements.

Also, if you are considering doing a Chinese translation of the mod, if you take the MCM English template and translate it into Chinese, I will happily add that to the mod's resources.  Just upload the translated MCM template for Chinese into a post in this thread and I can do the rest.

Thank you to provide us with such a fun MOD, I liked it.

The MOD is worthy of being translated into Chinese. Do I can Upload Chinese Version to 3DM-BBS?

Are you asking if you can upload a version of the mod translated into Chinese onto another website?

So long as you give a link back here and give credit to me as the original author, I give full permission for anything like that.

However, I would advise you to hold off for a few more days before translating, as I am working on releasing a rather significant update that will add a lot of lines of dialog to the mod, incorporating many Speechcraft elements.

Also, if you are considering doing a Chinese translation of the mod, if you take the MCM English template and translate it into Chinese, I will happily add that to the mod's resources.  Just upload the translated MCM template for Chinese into a post in this thread and I can do the rest.

Thanks for your authorization and reminders, I'll wait for you to update The MOD.

thank you for Your reply. my english is poor, please forgive me.

Thanks for your authorization and reminders, I'll wait for you to update The MOD.

No worries.  I'm sure your English is 100% better than my Chinese! :P

With that said, given the recent work I've begun to add in a much more developed speechcraft content, a few MCM changes were required, this being directed at the very helpful translators.

I've updated my English MCM template for you to reference.  Given the upcoming additions, the Coercion references were changed to Speech and/or Speechcraft instead, and given the inclusion of more consensual sex, the "disable sexual content" has been refined to simple "disable rape content".

MCM Translation - English.7z

This will also be updated on the OP as well.

No worries.  I'm sure your English is 100% better than my Chinese! :P

With that said, given the recent work I've begun to add in a much more developed speechcraft content, a few MCM changes were required, this being directed at the very helpful translators.

I've updated my English MCM template for you to reference.  Given the upcoming additions, the Coercion references were changed to Speech and/or Speechcraft instead, and given the inclusion of more consensual sex, the "disable sexual content" has been refined to simple "disable rape content".

attachicon.gifMCM Translation - English.7z

This will also be updated on the OP as well.

Okay, I will translate it better then upload.

it would be nice to know, if you changed already existing lines and which and if you added new lines, are they all at the end of the file?
Knowing this, makes translating the file way easier.

it would be nice to know, if you changed already existing lines and which and if you added new lines, are they all at the end of the file?

Knowing this, makes translating the file way easier.

Sorry, thought I explained it.  I only changed existing lines, I didn't add any new ones:

$_SLSubmit_CoercionDialogActive -> $_SLSubmit_SpeechDialogActive Speechcraft Dialog Active

$_SLSubmit_SexualContentActive -> $_SLSubmit_RapeContentActive Rape Content Active

$_SLSubmit_CoerceOff -> $_SLSubmit_SpeechOff Toggle this option on to enable Speechcraft dialog options to appear when talking to NPC's.

$_SLSubmit_CoerceOn -> $_SLSubmit_SpeechOn Toggle this option off to disable Speechcraft dialog options to appear when talking to NPC's.

$_SLSubmit_SexOff -> $_SLSubmit_RapeOff Toggle this option on to enable all rape content.

$_SLSubmit_SexOn -> $_SLSubmit_RapeOn Toggle this option off to disable all rape content.

I'm not sure we're talking about the same thing.  Unless you use some mod that lets you adjust their 'Outfit', the default outfit for a follower is whatever you first meet them in.  If you checked their inventory, like sneak/pickpocket, you would not see the actual equipment they were wearing, because a worn outfit does not actually show up.

After you surrender, no matter the outfit, I tell them to UnEquipAll(), so they end up being naked, despite actually having an outfit (at that point, the rags.  Before hand, it's whatever they started with)

So what do you mean your follower's default outfits are pretty much nude?  Unless you use some mod to remove their outfits, why would they be nude?

Edit: Actually, upon reflection, since I changed how the 'robbing' code is done, and I truly remove ALL of the player's and follower's gear, the issue of the game trying to automatically re-equip this mysteriously reappearing outfit is no longer the case.  So I don't really need to change the outfit, so I'll just flat out remove that part entirely.

Edit2: ~90% of the Dialog linking is complete.  Now I just have a shit-ton of scripting to do per dialog outcome.  Yay! :P

Ah sorry for not mentioning earlier, but I'm using custom made followers from CK with no default outfit. When I install the mod, it adds the rags to the follower whenever I have them equip armor/clothing back on. I was just wondering if you could somehow make it not touch the default outfits at all, if its far too inconvenient, then it's fine. The mod is great either way :P

Ah sorry for not mentioning earlier, but I'm using custom made followers from CK with no default outfit. When I install the mod, it adds the rags to the follower whenever I have them equip armor/clothing back on. I was just wondering if you could somehow make it not touch the default outfits at all, if its far too inconvenient, then it's fine. The mod is great either way :P

The next update (With all of the new Speechcraft stuff) will remove the outfit changing stuff, as it is no longer needed with the improved "Robbing you of everything" code from the last update.

So that should take care of that.

Sorry, thought I explained it.  I only changed existing lines, I didn't add any new ones:

$_SLSubmit_CoercionDialogActive -> $_SLSubmit_SpeechDialogActive Speechcraft Dialog Active

$_SLSubmit_SexualContentActive -> $_SLSubmit_RapeContentActive Rape Content Active

$_SLSubmit_CoerceOff -> $_SLSubmit_SpeechOff Toggle this option on to enable Speechcraft dialog options to appear when talking to NPC's.

$_SLSubmit_CoerceOn -> $_SLSubmit_SpeechOn Toggle this option off to disable Speechcraft dialog options to appear when talking to NPC's.

$_SLSubmit_SexOff -> $_SLSubmit_RapeOff Toggle this option on to enable all rape content.

$_SLSubmit_SexOn -> $_SLSubmit_RapeOn Toggle this option off to disable all rape content.

Erm... nevermind what i wrote.

The latest version of TESVTranslator noticed the changes and did not just put the old translation in place.

Last time i re-translated an MCM string file with edits in existing lines, is a few versions of TESVTranslator back. Version 1.1.0 or so.

So, ya... here's the translation.

Btw: You got an unnecessary linebreak in the english mcm file.

SexLab - Submit MCM Deutsch.7Z

Say, can't you like... make it optional in the MCM to rob the player/follower of their gear? I like the idea of submitting to my enemies, but its totally annoying to have to get my gear back every time and whats more - needing to re-favorite it and put it into groups everytime I do it. Don't get me wrong - I totally love this mod, I really do. Just wanted to say what was on my mind since it has been annoying me for some time now :3

Say, can't you like... make it optional in the MCM to rob the player/follower of their gear? I like the idea of submitting to my enemies, but its totally annoying to have to get my gear back every time and whats more - needing to re-favorite it and put it into groups everytime I do it. Don't get me wrong - I totally love this mod, I really do. Just wanted to say what was on my mind since it has been annoying me for some time now :3

Actually, I think I would prefer a "gold only" option, where there is still the negative effect and they just can't be bothered to go through your shit, would be wonderful. Maybe even put a cap on how much gold they will take that is user defined?

Well, I guess that does detract from the humiliated and powerless after thing, but I am a mage so that isn't as big a deal anyway. Also I don't care.

Found a possible problem/bug when I ran TES5Edit - "found a struct with negative size"

pertinant info is in the spoiler tag.

[00:15] Background Loader: loading "SexLab Submit.esp"...
[00:15] Background Loader: [sexLab Submit.esp] Loading file
[00:15] Background Loader: [sexLab Submit.esp] File loaded
[00:15] Background Loader: [sexLab Submit.esp] Start processing
[00:15] Background Loader: [sexLab Submit.esp] Adding master "Skyrim.esm"
[00:15] Background Loader: [sexLab Submit.esp] Adding master "Update.esm"
[00:15] Background Loader: [sexLab Submit.esp] Adding master "SexLab.esm"
[00:15] Background Loader: [sexLab Submit.esp] Header processed. Expecting 131 records
[00:15] Background Loader: [sexLab Submit.esp] GRUP Top "GLOB" processed
[00:15] Background Loader: [sexLab Submit.esp] GRUP Top "MGEF" processed
[00:15] Background Loader: [sexLab Submit.esp] GRUP Top "SPEL" processed
[00:15] Background Loader: [sexLab Submit.esp] GRUP Top "DIAL" processed
[00:15] Background Loader: [sexLab Submit.esp] GRUP Top "QUST" processed
[00:15] Background Loader: [sexLab Submit.esp] GRUP Top "PACK" processed
[00:15] Background Loader: [sexLab Submit.esp] GRUP Top "DLBR" processed
[00:15] Background Loader: [sexLab Submit.esp] GRUP Top "DLVW" processed
[00:15] Background Loader: [sexLab Submit.esp] GRUP Top "OTFT" processed
[00:15] Background Loader: [sexLab Submit.esp] Building FormID index
[00:15] Background Loader: [sexLab Submit.esp] FormID index built
[00:15] Background Loader: [sexLab Submit.esp] Building EditorID index
[00:15] Background Loader: [sexLab Submit.esp] EditorID index built
[00:15] Background Loader: [sexLab Submit.esp] Processing completed

(other items processed, then):

[00:34] Background Loader: [sexLab Submit.esp] Building reference info.
[00:34] Background Loader: Found a struct with negative size! 25C85872 < 25C85870
[00:34] Background Loader: Found a struct with negative size! 25C85872 < 25C85870

I can't tell if it actually harms anything so this is just a heads up. 

Btw: You got an unnecessary linebreak in the english mcm file.

The line break?  I did it just to visually separate the stuff that are category headers that show up on the main MCM page versus the stuff that appears at the bottom when you mouse over the categories, and its presence didn't seem to negatively affect anything.

The simple answer to the question is yes, an option *could* definitely be added to turn off player item theft.  However, I am not currently inclined to add that.

The entire concept of surrendering is basically an alternative to dying and hitting the reload screen.  If the player doesn't have their stuff stolen, then the only punitive action is waiting through a short sex scene and loss of gold.  Getting your stuff back is part of the challenge that was chosen to continue playing through a defeat, as opposed to just reloading an earlier save and trying again.

Now, if you turn off the "rape content" option, then the punitive action drops down to loss of gold.  And since you can actually deposit gold and store it as an item in one of your home's chests, then the punitive action has dropped to getting hit in the face a few times.  That's it.

So at that point, you could go romp through dungeons, surrendering to everyone, and have effectively no real punitive action taken and be able to just waltz through every hostile setting that is filled with NPCs, completely cheesing out the game.  (Non-NPC creatures don't react to surrendering, so they will still try to eat your face.)

Now, I understand the nuisance that having to re-favorite things can be, but that is a shortcoming of Skyrim, since once it leaves your inventory, it is immediately removed from favorites.  The same is true if you get disarmed, just as it was in Oblivion, which was always a pain in the butt.  But for the average player that cares about their gear, I expect surrendering to be done as a last resort because if you didn't, you'd be reloading anyways, and wouldn't expect it to be a very common occurrence.

So, I'm not inclined to add that option *unless* I can come up with something else that will make it equally punitive to the player so they don't just cheese out the game.  Something like, for instance, adding a semi-permanent effect to the player where they get stuck in the "wrists bound" position, so they are bound and gagged, unable to draw a weapon or cast spells, until they find a guard and then talk to them to get their bindings undone.

Either way, as the current setup is working as intended and is not bug related, if I do add anything, it will be after the next update I am working on.

Found a possible problem/bug when I ran TES5Edit - "found a struct with negative size"

pertinant info is in the spoiler tag.

[00:15] Background Loader: loading "SexLab Submit.esp"...

[00:15] Background Loader: [sexLab Submit.esp] Loading file

[00:15] Background Loader: [sexLab Submit.esp] File loaded

[00:15] Background Loader: [sexLab Submit.esp] Start processing

[00:15] Background Loader: [sexLab Submit.esp] Adding master "Skyrim.esm"

[00:15] Background Loader: [sexLab Submit.esp] Adding master "Update.esm"

[00:15] Background Loader: [sexLab Submit.esp] Adding master "SexLab.esm"

[00:15] Background Loader: [sexLab Submit.esp] Header processed. Expecting 131 records

[00:15] Background Loader: [sexLab Submit.esp] GRUP Top "GLOB" processed

[00:15] Background Loader: [sexLab Submit.esp] GRUP Top "MGEF" processed

[00:15] Background Loader: [sexLab Submit.esp] GRUP Top "SPEL" processed

[00:15] Background Loader: [sexLab Submit.esp] GRUP Top "DIAL" processed

[00:15] Background Loader: [sexLab Submit.esp] GRUP Top "QUST" processed

[00:15] Background Loader: [sexLab Submit.esp] GRUP Top "PACK" processed

[00:15] Background Loader: [sexLab Submit.esp] GRUP Top "DLBR" processed

[00:15] Background Loader: [sexLab Submit.esp] GRUP Top "DLVW" processed

[00:15] Background Loader: [sexLab Submit.esp] GRUP Top "OTFT" processed

[00:15] Background Loader: [sexLab Submit.esp] Building FormID index

[00:15] Background Loader: [sexLab Submit.esp] FormID index built

[00:15] Background Loader: [sexLab Submit.esp] Building EditorID index

[00:15] Background Loader: [sexLab Submit.esp] EditorID index built

[00:15] Background Loader: [sexLab Submit.esp] Processing completed

(other items processed, then):

[00:34] Background Loader: [sexLab Submit.esp] Building reference info.

I can't tell if it actually harms anything so this is just a heads up. 

I have no idea.  I haven't actually used the TES5Edit or Translate, since I can't really translate it myself, so there was no real point, so I don't know.  And since that is just a Hex address to something with no helpful description or name, it doesn't really tell me what it is referring to.

I just know everything seems to be working, so no idea.

The line break?  I did it just to visually separate the stuff that are category headers that show up on the main MCM page versus the stuff that appears at the bottom when you mouse over the categories, and its presence didn't seem to negatively affect anything.

Not harming, i know.

But i was wondering if we should carry it over into the translated files. Maybe i should have asked this, instead of just mentioning it. :/

Silly me.