Old SexLab Submit - (Merge into the current Submit thread?)

I tried to do agrro and stop combat console command on a wolf and he stopped attacking but seems he was still angry coz him and my char both had strange face expressions showing teeth like they want to bite each other :D He didnt attack even when i was killing another wolf or when i attacked him again so i just had to kill him to stop following me. (Maybe you have to do stop combat on player as well?)

Tried that same commands on a giant that had mammoth next to him and giant did 1 hit kill to me. :P

By the way im not sure calm effect will help much coz i tried even sexlabutil that has lots of effects. It seemed to help a bit but in the end i think that fist beating is what makes them aggro again... maybe taking their items idk... i guess ill have to do more testing after i try new game with new updated sexlab submit...

I tried to do agrro and stop combat console command on a wolf and he stopped attacking but seems he was still angry coz him and my char both had strange face expressions showing teeth like they want to bite each other :D He didnt attack even when i was killing another wolf or when i attacked him again so i just had to kill him to stop following me. (Maybe you have to do stop combat on player as well?)

Tried that same commands on a giant that had mammoth next to him and giant did 1 hit kill to me. :P

By the way im not sure calm effect will help much coz i tried even sexlabutil that has lots of effects. It seemed to help a bit but in the end i think that fist beating is what makes them aggro again... maybe taking their items idk... i guess ill have to do more testing after i try new game with new updated sexlab submit...

Da fuq?  Are you trying to rape a wolf or a mammoth? lulwut?

I thought the "NPC" part was pretty clear in that the only valid targets are Nords, Dark Elves, Redguards, etc (i.e. the races you can play).  Giants, bears, dragons, etc don't count.

And the beat down animation has absolutely no bearing because it doesn't actually do damage (so long as it is aborted before issuing the Kill()) unlike doing an animation for a StartAttack(), for instance.  Not only that, but the SetValue(Aggression, 0) / StopCombat() commands are issued AFTER the animation plays, so even if it did, they are told to go passive after.

Okay, it looks like at this point, I just need to update the non-English templates with the new tag strings, package the mod, write up patch notes, then upload, which means seeing what this newfangled upload process entails, what with it automatically generating topics or something.

And then let the bug reports roll in! :P

Finally something new to translate.
Being on a buisiness travel can be boring, especially back at the hotel and my laptop is not capable of playing skyrim at all.
But hey, it can play Warzone 2100 and some GB, NES and SNES emulators. ^^

Oh, I know the feeling.  A month ago or so I was stuck on a week long business trip with just the work laptop.  That was a week of boring nights in a hotel that I could have been working on the mod.

Okay, all of the non-English templates are prepped for packaging, and I gave the follower deal one final look before bundling everything together.  Just discovered that apparently the Follower 3-way support IS working, it's just REALLY delayed for some reason, like ~20 seconds delayed.  Also, just to try to get it working, I was using the same sex call that I was using during the original Coercion 3-way, which naturally results in a bad RelationshipRank() setting, so I need to make an alternative for that.

Since it looks like I am *really* close to getting that working, I'm going to try to fix it before updating.  If it looks like it isn't happening tonight, I'll just disable the follower dialog option when you already have a prospect on the line, so to speak, until I can get it working in the next update.

Edit: Huh, the good news is it seems like I managed to get the Follower 3-way with your current prospect working, so that will be included with the update. Yay! :) The bad news is, I don't understand why what I added made it work, and why it wasn't working without it.  :s   But, eh, I'll take it!

Time to package everything up for uploading! :)

i LOVE THIS MOD!
 but i was wondering, is there a way to disable same sex rape and dialouges ??
cos it weird seeing my male char talking to other male npcs, nd getting the '' get to know better'' line.
am not a homophobe or anything.
and also, what about ur wife? i mean do u still have to ''seduce'' her ?

And after I went through all the trouble to make all of the possible variations available! :dodgy:

Eh, it's possible, but no promises.  Adding a simple MCM toggle is easy.  Going through all of the threads and adding in that toggle + the check for same gender pairings?  Mind numbingly tedious at this point.

Also, although this thread never really got merged into the new one, it's no longer the current one for the mod.  I'd merge it myself, but I'm not a moderator.  Hell, I'm not even a 'contributor'! :P