Old SexLab Submit - (Merge into the current Submit thread?)

The line break?  I did it just to visually separate the stuff that are category headers that show up on the main MCM page versus the stuff that appears at the bottom when you mouse over the categories, and its presence didn't seem to negatively affect anything.

Not harming, i know.

But i was wondering if we should carry it over into the translated files. Maybe i should have asked this, instead of just mentioning it. :/

Silly me.

It's just an easy "at a glance" visual to separate the Categories from the Descriptions.  It serves as much function as a ;Comment in a papyrus script, just a point of reference.

It makes no difference either way.

It's just an easy "at a glance" visual to separate the Categories from the Descriptions.  It serves as much function as a ;Comment in a papyrus script, just a point of reference.

You should see the working file, that i used for SexLab.

Loads of catagorizations using linebreaks.

So ya, i know what you mean.

i was just pointing out, that it's obsolete when using TESVTranslator ... but not obsolete for you.

Why pointing it out then? For other translators, that use a simple text editor, making those line breaks count.

Example: A translator that uses an translated MCM file as base. Having those linebreaks in there would be very handy for her/him.

TESVTranslator removes those linebreaks. So for the sake of whats-o-ever may happen, we could include them, to match your template if you want.

You should see the working file, that i used for SexLab.

Loads of catagorizations using linebreaks.

So ya, i know what you mean.

i was just pointing out, that it's obsolete when using TESVTranslator ... but not obsolete for you.

Why pointing it out then? For other translators, that use a simple text editor, making those line breaks count.

Example: A translator that uses an translated MCM file as base. Having those linebreaks in there would be very handy for her/him.

TESVTranslator removes those linebreaks. So for the sake of whats-o-ever may happen, we could include them, to match your template if you want.

Yeah, I just use Notepad.  Not Notepad++, just plain MS Notepad.

I also do all of my scripting directly in the CK, which from what I hear, makes Ashal drink whiskey straight from the bottle at the mere thought! :P

@The subject of player gear getting stolen during surrendering:

As I got up to swap laundry loads from the washer to the dryer, my mind still thinking on this issue, because that's what modders do, we think of silly ideas of how we could do things differently/better while doing mundane crap :P, the more I liked the idea of getting bound/gagged after surrendering.  Also helps cripple pure casters a bit more shortly after surrendering, since while a naked warrior is pretty harmless, a naked mage is still dangerous.  I'll need to work out the kinks to the idea, but I can probably come up with something appropriately punishing as an alternative (or even in addition to!) getting all your gear stolen.

That being said, I may as well be proactive and update the English MCM template, since I know it will require a new Category + Description entry.  I think I have a handle on how I want it to work, so I have enough to write what is needed.  I'll do that now and upload the appended template here shortly.  Trying to minimize the rework needed by the translators, as well as cut down on any confusion on what English template to use.

I'll post the appended template here in in a post, as well as updating the one on the main page.

Yeah, I just use Notepad.  Not Notepad++, just plain MS Notepad.

I also do all of my scripting directly in the CK, which from what I hear, makes Ashal drink whiskey straight from the bottle at the mere thought! :P

Uhm... if you don't have a parser plugin for the MCM file format (just setup as MS iNI, works ofc), then NP++ is as a regular text editor as Notepad. :P

i would join Ashal, just from hearing that, but i'm already drunk to the max, just sniffing at any form of alcohol. :D

i use NP++ or Sublime2 with Papyrus parser ... well, i actually switched to Sublime2, but i'm not done with the parser yet and there is none, that i could just dl, as far as i'm aware of.

Say, can't you like... make it optional in the MCM to rob the player/follower of their gear? I like the idea of submitting to my enemies, but its totally annoying to have to get my gear back every time and whats more - needing to re-favorite it and put it into groups everytime I do it. Don't get me wrong - I totally love this mod, I really do. Just wanted to say what was on my mind since it has been annoying me for some time now :3

The simple answer to the question is yes, an option *could* definitely be added to turn off player item theft.  However, I am not currently inclined to add that.

The entire concept of surrendering is basically an alternative to dying and hitting the reload screen.  If the player doesn't have their stuff stolen, then the only punitive action is waiting through a short sex scene and loss of gold.  Getting your stuff back is part of the challenge that was chosen to continue playing through a defeat, as opposed to just reloading an earlier save and trying again.

Now, if you turn off the "rape content" option, then the punitive action drops down to loss of gold.  And since you can actually deposit gold and store it as an item in one of your home's chests, then the punitive action has dropped to getting hit in the face a few times.  That's it.

So at that point, you could go romp through dungeons, surrendering to everyone, and have effectively no real punitive action taken and be able to just waltz through every hostile setting that is filled with NPCs, completely cheesing out the game.  (Non-NPC creatures don't react to surrendering, so they will still try to eat your face.)

Now, I understand the nuisance that having to re-favorite things can be, but that is a shortcoming of Skyrim, since once it leaves your inventory, it is immediately removed from favorites.  The same is true if you get disarmed, just as it was in Oblivion, which was always a pain in the butt.  But for the average player, I expect surrendering to be done as a last resort because if you didn't, you'd be reloading anyways, and wouldn't expect it to be a very common occurrence.

So, I'm not inclined to add that option *unless* I can come up with something else that will make it equally punitive to the player so they don't just cheese out the game.  Something like, for instance, adding a semi-permanent effect to the player where they get stuck in the "wrists bound" position, unable to draw a weapon or cast spells, until they find a guard and then talk to them to get their bindings undone.

Either way, as the current setup is working as intended and is not bug related, if I do add anything, it will be after the next update I am working on.

What about forcing the "bleedout state" animation on the player? After all, they just got ravaged by a couple of <insert enemy type here. literally, even>. It might make sense for them to have to crawl away, naked and humiliated, for a certain time or distance before they can re-equip their gear. Having the <previously inserted enemies> comment on your nakedness as you crawl away might be a bit of a bonus feature. :P

Oh, and I am really looking forward to your voiced "persuasion" options. I'm so glad to decided to take the step and do those! I really enjoyed using Spaceman's Romance mod, but the lack of updates and (I hate to admit it) voiced dialogue bothered me a little.

Anywho, please keep up the amazing work!

@MythicMiss: I actually already do a short BleedOut state during the post-rape scene.  Just like I make NPC's do if you rape them.

I added more on my thoughts a few posts up in a reply to CGi, it was edited it after the original response.

Hi! I've been out of track since the mod works flawlessly, haven't had a need to check the thread :P but I see CG! re-uploaded their translation file? Is there any more to be translated into Spanish?

There will be, I just need to append the English Template first, then I will post it here.

I've already changed the existing French/Spanish/Italian versions so that the tags match what the config script will use in the upcoming update, so that will prevent seeing $_SLSubmit_##### type fields, however, the actual text will still be the original version until those files are updated by the translators.

Now, to stop posting in the forum and actually DO the template update so I can make it available! :P

@MythicMiss: I actually already do a short BleedOut state during the post-rape scene.  Just like I make NPC's do if you rape them.

That's what made me think of it. Maybe extend the duration of that animation state, while disabling inventory access and only enabling player movement controls? It's like if the bandits or whatever just tossed your gear aside, and you're crawling around gathering it up, or just trying to get your ravaged body to a safe location to heal up before trying to get your gear back.

Ohhh... now i know, why re-translating it with TESVTranslator worked so flawles.
You changes the keywords. -.- Damn, i'm blind sometimes.
At least TESVTranslator showed the new ones, i translated them and upon saving it just skipped the removed lines, instead of adding them too.
i know that, because i was looking at the line count in the mcm file afterwards and compared it to the template. ^^

NP++ makes this so much easier. :P

Say, can't you like... make it optional in the MCM to rob the player/follower of their gear? I like the idea of submitting to my enemies, but its totally annoying to have to get my gear back every time and whats more - needing to re-favorite it and put it into groups everytime I do it. Don't get me wrong - I totally love this mod, I really do. Just wanted to say what was on my mind since it has been annoying me for some time now :3

The simple answer to the question is yes, an option *could* definitely be added to turn off player item theft.  However, I am not currently inclined to add that.

The entire concept of surrendering is basically an alternative to dying and hitting the reload screen.  If the player doesn't have their stuff stolen, then the only punitive action is waiting through a short sex scene and loss of gold.  Getting your stuff back is part of the challenge that was chosen to continue playing through a defeat, as opposed to just reloading an earlier save and trying again.

Now, if you turn off the "rape content" option, then the punitive action drops down to loss of gold.  And since you can actually deposit gold and store it as an item in one of your home's chests, then the punitive action has dropped to getting hit in the face a few times.  That's it.

So at that point, you could go romp through dungeons, surrendering to everyone, and have effectively no real punitive action taken and be able to just waltz through every hostile setting that is filled with NPCs, completely cheesing out the game.  (Non-NPC creatures don't react to surrendering, so they will still try to eat your face.)

Now, I understand the nuisance that having to re-favorite things can be, but that is a shortcoming of Skyrim, since once it leaves your inventory, it is immediately removed from favorites.  The same is true if you get disarmed, just as it was in Oblivion, which was always a pain in the butt.  But for the average player that cares about their gear, I expect surrendering to be done as a last resort because if you didn't, you'd be reloading anyways, and wouldn't expect it to be a very common occurrence.

So, I'm not inclined to add that option *unless* I can come up with something else that will make it equally punitive to the player so they don't just cheese out the game.  Something like, for instance, adding a semi-permanent effect to the player where they get stuck in the "wrists bound" position, so they are bound and gagged, unable to draw a weapon or cast spells, until they find a guard and then talk to them to get their bindings undone.

Either way, as the current setup is working as intended and is not bug related, if I do add anything, it will be after the next update I am working on.

Now, whilst I do understand your reasoning and everything I would still love this function. I do agree with you that *IF* that option ever gets implemented the player needs to get some heavy penalties on them. I like the idea of the player being gagged, collared, wrist cuffed and ankle chained without being able to remove it, needing a guard to get it removed and depending on your luck the guard will either remove the stuff, or have your way with you with it all still on before he removes it. Now I know that it's not something that's easily done. Its just me fantasizing and maybe leaving a few ideas here and there to see if anyone would want to pick them up.

I think there is a player slavery type mod in the works for sexlab. There already is one for skyrim, I mention this because it sounds like that is what you are looking for xionfenix.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15191-sanguines-debauchery/

Yeah, I do know about SD, but thank you anyway. It does indeed do about the same what I described but it's not really compatible with SexLab (yet) and I was simply offering one of many possibilities out of my idea pool. x)

That's what made me think of it. Maybe extend the duration of that animation state, while disabling inventory access and only enabling player movement controls? It's like if the bandits or whatever just tossed your gear aside, and you're crawling around gathering it up, or just trying to get your ravaged body to a safe location to heal up before trying to get your gear back.

You read my mind.  Disabling inventory access and ability to use weapons/spells is exactly what I am planning.

Now with that said... STOP READING MAH MIND! GET OUT OF MAH HEAD! :angry:

I think there is a player slavery type mod in the works for sexlab. There already is one for skyrim, I mention this because it sounds like that is what you are looking for xionfenix.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15191-sanguines-debauchery/

Yeah, I do know about SD, but thank you anyway. It does indeed do about the same what I described but it's not really compatible with SexLab (yet) and I was simply offering one of many possibilities out of my idea pool. x)

Already on it.  As I don't think the "speechcraft" improvement update will be happening tonight anyway, simply because there is a lot more to it than it first appeared and I don't want to rush that out and have a zillion bugs, I may as just add the bound/gagged addition to surrendering along with it for the next update.  That said, here is the updated MCM template that has the new sections appended.

MCM Translation - English.7z

(I'm having serious cable net connectivity issues lately, so posting is a major pain.  Gah!)

For translators, the new lines are:

$_SLSubmit_StealGearActive Steal Player Gear Active

$_SLSubmit_StealOff Toggle this option on to enable stealing all of the player's and follower's gear after surrendering.\nIf enabled, the player will be bound and gagged for 1 minute, unable to use weapons or spells.

$_SLSubmit_StealOn Toggle this option off to disable stealing all of the player's and follower's gear after surrendering.\nIf disabled, the player will be bound and gagged, unable to use weapons or spells or access their inventory.\nThis state will remain for 24 hours or until the player finds a guard to assist them.

Changed lines from the original template are:

$_SLSubmit_SpeechDialogActive Speechcraft Dialog Active

$_SLSubmit_RapeContentActive Rape Content Active

$_SLSubmit_SpeechOff Toggle this option on to enable Speechcraft dialog options to appear when talking to NPC's.

$_SLSubmit_SpeechOn Toggle this option off to disable Speechcraft dialog options to appear when talking to NPC's.

$_SLSubmit_RapeOff Toggle this option on to enable all rape content.

$_SLSubmit_RapeOn Toggle this option off to disable all rape content.

Quick question:

StealOff only says that the player can't use weapons or magic, while StealOn mentions, that even the inventory access is blocked as well.
Should i mention, the inventory access is blocked too, when stealing is on?

You read my mind.  Disabling inventory access and ability to use weapons/spells is exactly what I am planning.

Now with that said... STOP READING MAH MIND! GET OUT OF MAH HEAD! :angry:

But it's so nice in here! Cozy and well decorated! :D

Quick question:

StealOff only says that the player can't use weapons or magic, while StealOn mentions, that even the inventory access is blocked as well.

Should i mention, the inventory access is blocked too, when stealing is on?

I guess, for the sake of being thorough, it should say that too.  But if it's on, your entire inventory (other than quest items) will be gone, so accessing it won't do much good.

With it turned off, I don't want people to just be able to go into their inventory and re-equip whatever like nothing happened without any hindrance.

Not answering my question. :P
Can the inventory still be accessed with Stealing on, or not?

if not, i'll mention it. if it can be accessed, mentioning it would not make much sense.

Well, technically, I haven't actually implemented any of it yet! :P I was just doing the prep work on the MCM to give the translators an earlier heads up on it.

My thinking was that with Stealing on, there is no harm in the player accessing their inventory, mainly because, other than quest items, it will be empty.  That, and the bound state only lasts for a minute before they can work it free.

So, the short and direct answer is, Yes, they can access the inventory if Stealing is turned on.

Right now I am trying to track down why it seems that it is only allowing a certain number of my dialog options to be seen, like 3 out of 4.  I can shuffle the order around, and it just displays the first 3 and hides the 4th.  Unexpected little hang ups like that is why the speechcraft update will *not* be happening tonight. :dodgy:

Not sure if this bug been reported, but if i currently have two of the same weapons in both hands and use the submit options and graple option is active in mcm menu left hand weapon is not re-equiped after the act is done.

if use spell in left hand and weapon in right hand after the act both are reapplied correctly.

Not sure if this bug been reported, but if i currently have two of the same weapons in both hands and use the submit options and graple option is active in mcm menu left hand weapon is not re-equiped after the act is done.

if use spell in left hand and weapon in right hand after the act both are reapplied correctly.

Hrm, interesting.  I've did dual wielding to test, and had two steel swords, but one was upgraded, so they were technically different.

I'll check it out with 2 completely identical weapons.

Edit: Yep, two identical weapons, it's not auto-re-equipping the offhand one.  If they aren't identical (showing up as (2) in the inventory), it equips the offhand just fine.

Not sure how to work around that, as that is a limitation of the EquipItemEX() SKSE function, but I am at least aware of it now.

Edit2: Fixed it! :)  Basically, the original code:

Caster.EquipItemEx( MainHand,1, false, true)
				Caster.EquipItemEx( OffHand,2, false, true)

was being executed simultaneously.  Now, if the offhand was a different item, then so what, equip it.  But if they were identical weapons, it gets confused and tries to equip the first of the two to BOTH slots simultaneously.  I proved that by swapping the order, and suddenly, the offhand had my weapon and not the main hand.

So, simply add a slight pause:

Caster.EquipItemEx( MainHand,1, false, true)
				Utility.wait(0.1)
				Caster.EquipItemEx( OffHand,2, false, true)

To give it a moment to equip the first one, THEN go after the second one for the offhand, as opposed to trying to have main AND off hand fight over the first one.

This fix will be in the next update.  That will apply for the Grapple, the Shout Disarm, and the Ambush, and the Surrender Beatdown, as they all use similar code.

Thanks for a great mod! I use it together with Paradise Hall v6 and have good fun with the combination.

I would like to make a small suggestion. I have found that both Grapple and Ambush works, to some degree, on newly deceased NPCs with some strange animations as a result. So a check for a pulse might be good addition.