Old SexLab Submit - (Merge into the current Submit thread?)

Also, understand that if you are running both this and another dialog based SexLab mod, like say Spaceman's Romance mod, you will actually see both dialog options appear.  That is because while mine requires the target's health to be <=20%, SLRomance has no such health % check, so I can't really prevent it from showing up.  Sorry about that, but I don't really know any way around that. :s

dkatryl, I can add a health check to SexLab Romance in the next update so that it only triggers if the targets health is above a certain level if it will help. Romance isn't intended to be combat orientated so it shouldn't impact the mod in any way, and will make it better for people who have both mods installed.

Also, understand that if you are running both this and another dialog based SexLab mod, like say Spaceman's Romance mod, you will actually see both dialog options appear.  That is because while mine requires the target's health to be <=20%, SLRomance has no such health % check, so I can't really prevent it from showing up.  Sorry about that, but I don't really know any way around that. :s

dkatryl, I can add a health check to SexLab Romance in the next update so that it only triggers if the targets health is above a certain level if it will help. Romance isn't intended to be combat orientated so it shouldn't impact the mod in any way, and will make it better for people who have both mods installed.

Yeah, I knew how to fix it on my end, but that wouldn't do anything for other people.  So if you don't mind, then sure!

I simply do a GetActorPercent Health <= 20% or something like that, so you would just have to add the reverse (>20%).

Of course, I only have one topic of dialog to add, and you have a few dozen! :P

Sounds good although it makes me wonder if this mod will conflict with the new added yield from treebalance speech tree http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/18919//?  Too bad that I can't play Skyrim atm to test it out :/

I know it will conflict with the original 'Mercy' mod that I used to see how they were dropping combat, which was to modify some Flee/Bleedout combat dialog strings.  'Mercy' also changed their faction to the playerfaction for some reason, which had the unfortunate side effect of potentially leaving you with a cave full of compliant NPC sex slaves, which was silly.  So I simply set aggression to 0 and dropped combat, but combat would resume if one of their original faction allies engaged you in combat.

I actually did glance at the treebalance speech mod very briefly as a candidate for study, but when I tried it out, I couldnt seem to get the Merciful component to work, so ultimately I did not really look at it too closely.  However, given the following description:

Merciful (45, Persuasion) - Sparing a yielding opponent awards bonus gold.

• If a hostile NPC is reduced to bleeding out status (on knees crawling) or gets under 20% health, you'll now be given a yield opportunity. Activate the NPC and choose Spare to accept it. This stabilizes the target's wounds, makes it non-hostile, and awards you gold. The value given is the amount of gold the NPC had plus a random value (1 to 45 + three times that NPC's level). You earn Speech experience as if you had made a transaction at three times this value. You can use this on the same NPC more than once, but you'll only get gold and experience the first time. You're free to kill them afterward, but that's not nice. =( This perk exists as an option for players who want a more non-lethal character.

I strongly suspect there will be a conflict.  However, that being said, I could easily make an alternate version that only includes the submit dialog and would rely on an external mod, such as this one, to handle dropping combat.  Or, such a conflict would be another argument for fully implimenting the hotkey approach that I had begun with the MCM but didn't make actually functional.

had some messed up things happen with those two before. had a master vampire and his 2 minions come in and Adrianne was burnt to ash. well her husband then locked up shop and disappeared and the same thing the other way around so not sure what is causing this. it could be what is doing it to your mod also.

The game has a built in "distraught over dead family member" script that apparently overrides everything.  It seems to last for 240sec of real time, so 4 minutes.  I was unable to find out a way to interrupt this mourning period, despite several attemps and approaches, so for the time being, I simply lowered the period to 30sec.

Lovershook compatibility is weird. The submit WILL override the lock on unknown sex positions. My character knows AP masturbation and missionary according to the mod, but rapes players using doggystyle/rough anal (so far). I learned rough anal and not doggystyle, and have lovershook above submit in my load order. That shows that this will use positions even if lovershook has them as locked.

Updated the mod tonight.

• 21MAY13, ~2340 CST:
  • Revised dialog trees.  The first demand now has a rather high Intimidate (Speechcraft) check.  If you pass it, you rape the victim, and any future times without them further fighting back.  (They still have to be <= 20% health).  If you fail it (Expect to unless you have maxed your Speechcraft) they will fight back once more.  (They will have their health restored to ~30%, otherwise they would just go right back into bleedout mode)  Just beat them back down until they either flee or bleedout, and then you can rape them, as well as any future times.  The dialog will change slightly, depending on if you have raped them before and if you had to slap them around a little extra.

A report that might not matter with the new update (ran it before the latest speechcraft update) 

FYI, when I was returned to Peryite's shrine after kiling Orchendor in the quest The Only Cure one of the dialog options was 'Submit or die'  :) Being perverse I tried it, hoping to fuck a daedra. It didn't quite work. Went straight to ragdoll, and afterwards the dialog wasn't quite right. But hey, daedra are all about fucking with your life, not getting fucked  :)

copied/pasted from the wrong thread into the right but dated thread

I think you can set the topic for your conversation to "blocking" in one of the settings, I think that wll fix it.

http://www.creationkit.com/Bethesda_Tutorial_Advanced_Dialogue

Blocking: When the starting topic of a blocking branch qualifies, that is the only thing that actor will be able to talk about. The starting topic becomes their Hello, and the top-level choice list is replaced by whatever is connected from that starting topic.

And can I suggest adding a version number to your uploads - it will make it easier for people to be certain they have the latest. Like, SexLab Submit 2013-05-21-2340.7z 

Yeah, I can probably start doing that.  Easy enough.

And as I said in the other thread, I'll give the issue of it allowing the dialog to start on an improper race a peak.  I haven't even really played Skyrim much lately other than to launch it to check something, often going "why didn't that work? *grumble*".

I think you can set the topic for your conversation to "blocking" in one of the settings, I think that wll fix it.

http://www.creationkit.com/Bethesda_Tutorial_Advanced_Dialogue

Blocking: When the starting topic of a blocking branch qualifies, that is the only thing that actor will be able to talk about. The starting topic becomes their Hello, and the top-level choice list is replaced by whatever is connected from that starting topic.

That would make things much simpler, yes.  Ooh, come to think of it, I wonder if that would override the 'mourning' script built into the game if you kill a family member so you can prove that you are a heartless bastard trying to rape the newly made widow and are instead told "Not now." LOL.  That would let me undo the change I made to that and leave as much of the 'vanilla Skyrim' resources unmodified as possible.

I'll also take a peak at that, and if it works just peachy, I'll update it tonight.

Complete with a timestamp on the .7z! :P

It works with a female Dovahkiin.

But is this only works on evil faction or something ? I was unable to initiate a rape on a poor woman in a mill next to whiterun.

Anyway nice mod, that's how a rape mod should be, keep the good work, there's so much more nice options you can add.

While most of my testing was on some poor, unsuspecting bandit lady, I did test it on Adrianne, the blacksmith that lives next to your house in Whiterun, and it worked on her if I caught her in her house alone.

However, today, I tried it on her again, and I did notice that if I killed her husband in front of her, then beat her down, she would go into a cower mode but when I tried to talk to her, she would just say "Not now." and the dialog would end.

So, I guess I need to look into what is causing that.

[Edit]

Yeah, there is definitely something taking over when I kill her Husband.  I can go in her house, attack her, get her to submit, have my way with her as many times as I want, and without even leaving her house, if the husband shows up and I kill him, she gets a perma-sad face and only tells me "Not now." and also runs over to the body and does this animation where she squats down in a cower or something every few seconds.

So something is definitely taking over when you kill a spouse or something, which I am trying to find what is causing that.  But if you manage to get them by themselves, you should be able to rape any actor.  (Provided you drop their health to <= 20%, of course.)

So let's get this straight. You walk into some poor woman's house, rape her repeatedly, then murder her husband in front of her eyes . . . and now you are wondering why she is cowering in terror rather than begging for sex. I could give you an answer. But . . . not now.

So let's get this straight. You walk into some poor woman's house, rape her repeatedly, then murder her husband in front of her eyes . . . and now you are wondering why she is cowering in terror rather than begging for sex. I could give you an answer. But . . . not now.

I'm not sure I understand the 'begging for sex' thing, but I believe the 'nonconsensual' part is explicitly implied by the very nature of the mod, yet largely irrelevent to an academic discussion about the effect of one mostly unrelated script on another.

• 22MAY13, ~2340 CST:

• Revised dialog trees to make them "Blocking", so that should help prevent other SexLab dialog based mods.

Revised dialog checks to require a "IsPlayableRace" check, so not only do they need to be <= 20% health, but they also have to a proper race type for the SexLab Framework to even be usable on.

Labeled the mod with a Timestamp this time! :P

lol do you know what can be cool , a possibility to rape the ennemis by talk to it by behind (something like the dialog box option like for vampire when the npc sleep, something like option to choose between "rape" and "pickpocket")....sneak and all..... after the sex finish the ennemis go up and attack the player, and possibility to rape it again with the "normal" way of this mod ^^

lol its just an suggestion of crazy idea ^^

"submit or die"

"ok i submit"

"i go fuck you"

"you cant talk to me like that"

**big fight happen**

"you submit now"

"ok, ok, whatever you want"

**sex start**

" i think i go for another turn"

"what ? noooooo!"

**sex again**

"i think i go in another turn"

**fight again, npc die**

- oooh geeeze ! :dodgy: :dodgy: :dodgy:

lol do you know what can be cool , a possibility to rape the ennemis by talk to it by behind (something like the dialog box option like for vampire when the npc sleep, something like option to choose between "rape" and "pickpocket")....sneak and all..... after the sex finish the ennemis go up and attack the player, and possibility to rape it again with the "normal" way of this mod ^^

lol its just an suggestion of crazy idea ^^

"submit or die"

"ok i submit"

"i go fuck you"

**big fight happen**

"you submit now"

**sex start**

"what ? noooooo!"

**sex again**

**fight again, npc die**

Hmm that would be a good idea. Imagine someone coming up behind you and puts a knife to your throat saying they're going to rape you.... :D

"submit or die"

"ok i submit"

"i go fuck you"

**big fight happen**

"you submit now"

**sex start**

"what ? noooooo!"

**sex again**

**fight again, npc die**

Basically, all I was trying to do with expanding it beyond the single "Beat up NPC, rape NPC, repeat ad nauseum" was to come up with different degrees that could possibly be used for a future "slavery" system or whatever.  (*I* won't be developing anything like that, I was just trying to build out the very basic ground work if others wanted to utilize it.)

There are 2 different things that are looked at and set, depending on the outcome, 'Resisted' and 'Raped'

Resisted = 0, Raped = 0

Initial dialog, Submit or Die.  This has a very hard speech check, expect to fail it.  If you do, Resisted = 1, you have to fight them again.  If not, you immediately begin the sex, and Raped = 1

Resisted = 1, Raped = 0

This will be common after the first dialog attempt unless your speech (Intimidate) is really high.  You've already beaten them twice, they will not resist anymore, their spirit is considered broken, etc.  They shouldn't fight back anymore.  Raped = 1

Resisted = 0, Raped = 1

This will only happen if you succeeded on the Intimidate check from the first one.  Not likely, but possible.  They shouldn't fight back anymore.  This is for any second or subsequent times.

Resisted = 1, Raped = 1

Similar to the previous, but this is only if they also resisted once and now their will is broken, they shouldn't fight back anymore. and then will be for any second or subsequent times.

These states are as far as I will probably develop them myself, but as you can see it lays the groundwork for future development.

i see ..

oh! another crazy idea ^^

i see you have add option in MCM about race and sex preference... can you think possible to add an option based on the skill or the weight ? (like the heavy armor perk etc...) for some gents/ladies like people with muscles or something like that XD

exempl, ladies love men with more than 50 weight or 75 weight, or men like with less than 25  etc.... sound logic the men have more muscles with heavy weight and ladies have more big tits with high weight, so something based on this can be cool..

just an idea ^^

I'm not sure any of that is relevent to my mod.

The only MCM functionality I currently have is a (nonfunctional) hotkey designation.  (Still on the fence on how to make a hotkey work that doesn't wind up feeling like the "MLA Rape Spell" that I was never fond of, so I have yet to decide if I wanted to rework the mod to utilize a hotkey)

At any rate, I think you might have meant the over all SexLab Framework suggestion thread?

The only MCM functionality I currently have is a (nonfunctional) hotkey designation.  (Still on the fence on how to make a hotkey work that doesn't wind up feeling like the "MLA Rape Spell" that I was never fond of, so I have yet to decide if I wanted to rework the mod to utilize a hotkey)

Personally I think the dialog option is perfect, especially with the speech craft tests you've put in.

While you're at it, you might want to add a real chance the npc would choose death over rape and not submit at all. When that happens, figure out a way for an arousal mod to get that information so it could add a couple ticks due to frustration.

Personally I think the dialog option is perfect, especially with the speech craft tests you've put in.

While you're at it, you might want to add a real chance the npc would choose death over rape and not submit at all. When that happens, figure out a way for an arousal mod to get that information so it could add a couple ticks due to frustration.

Oh, even with the hotkey, everything involving the "Submit or die!" trees would definitely be done via dialog options, absolutely, so nothing would change there.  The sole purpose of the hotkey, if one was implimented, would be to become the actual means to 'drop combat' so that you CAN initiate dialog, provided that certain checks were met (Their health was low, etc).

As it stands, I have to edit vanilla Skyrim's Quest 'DialogueGeneric's 'Combat' 'Flee' and 'Bleedout' topics, since those are the two relevent possibilities when an NPC is around the ~20% health mark.  Which means I have to edit 9 of one and something like 12 or 13 of the other, so over 20 vanilla Skyrim dialog entries.  I also have to set their Aggression to 0 so bandits and such don't just auto-resume attacking you, which in turn disables the ability to initiate dialog.  It also means a separate script fragment for EACH, so the scripts that have to be maintained grows and grows.

The trick is how the hotkey would drop combat that is elegant and doesn't completely break immersion (ala Rape Spell).  I have an idea at the conceptual stage that I am going to pursue, but I have to study another mod first to even begin to get an idea of how to approach implimenting it!

But, that's why I get into modding games.  I like to tinker and sometimes enough tweaking things as much as playing the game. :P

Oh, even with the hotkey, everything involving the "Submit or die!" trees would definitely be done via dialog options, absolutely, so nothing would change there.  The sole purpose of the hotkey, if one was implimented, would be to become the actual means to 'drop combat' so that you CAN initiate dialog, provided that certain checks were met (Their health was low, etc).

As it stands, I have to edit vanilla Skyrim's Quest 'DialogueGeneric's 'Combat' 'Flee' and 'Bleedout' topics, since those are the two relevent possibilities when an NPC is around the ~20% health mark.  Which means I have to edit 9 of one and something like 12 or 13 of the other, so over 20 vanilla Skyrim dialog entries.  I also have to set their Aggression to 0 so bandits and such don't just auto-resume attacking you, which in turn disables the ability to initiate dialog.  It also means a separate script fragment for EACH, so the scripts that have to be maintained grows and grows.

The trick is how the hotkey would drop combat that is elegant and doesn't completely break immersion (ala Rape Spell).  I have an idea at the conceptual stage that I am going to pursue, but I have to study another mod first to even begin to get an idea of how to approach implimenting it!

But, that's why I get into modding games.  I like to tinker and sometimes enough tweaking things as much as playing the game. :P

Ah, I see. It would make perfect sense to break immersion just a bit in order to make a far more robust code base. I mean, it's not like it's immersive to stop mid combat and rummage though my kit bag for that particular poison I want.