In the next bugfix I'm also disallowing doing your business in interiors like inns, stores, npc's houses. Caves and Draugr Ruin etc. will be fine though.

Wil that be optional, or mandatory? I always liked taking a leak in peoples houses after stealing everything of value. Just to add that middle finger to the poor sap I robbed blind.

Mandatory for now, may change it to optional later. I'm also setting up a bounty system in which you'll be given a small bounty should you have an accident in public.

Hi,

Thank you for this fantastic mod. I joined this forum and started playing skyrim again because of this! In fact, this thread has spread to other wetting forums elsewhere. I am sure you must be receiving lots of feature requests. This is a message providing some encouragement, ideas and feedback (:

I have been noticing that there are options available for a follower to urinate. This is particularly interesting because it resembles famous text games (e.g. Melissa Explains It All http://onlinemel.angelfire.com/) and strictly speaking this is what fascinates me about the mod.

However, the follower option appears either incomplete or buggy - otherwise, I may be doing something completely wrong:

- Follower urinate toggle does not visually toggle, this requires exitmenu before the state changes

- Regardless of frequency setting, the follower does not seem to need to urinate

- When the successfully toggled on, an option appears in the 'talk' list that is labelled 'do you need to go to the washroom', and when clicked, it completely disappears and never returns

- Does the follower actually urinate/wet themselves? Could this be implemented?

Are these bugs? If they are, hope you could fix them and complete the feature.. suppose this is much easier than diseases (: Alternatively, it would be great if you could tell how they work.

You could extend the concept of third party desperation to defecation as well, although that is not my cup of tea, however I'm pretty sure there are people on this forum/elsewhere who would greatly appreciate it.

As a separate idea/feature request, it would be beautiful if there were 'desperation' animations (not referring to expressions) instead of text driven messages at the top left hand corner to indicate how desperate the character is.

There may be an easy way to include this - it could be as simple as swapping the idle animation when the bladder is a certain to another animation suggestive of holding, e.g. if bladder > some amount, swap the normal leg standing idle pose to something else like (from the zaz animation list):

ZazAPC001   HandsBehindStand

ZazAPC051  HandsBehindStandFeetTogether

ZazAPC202   Sq`uat II

ZazAPC004   HandsBehindStandCrossedLeggedShy I

ZazAPC005   HandsBehindStandCrossedLeggedShy II

I ranked them roughly from least desperate to most desperate (last two are a bit awkward in this context, probably leaking).

Hope this provides some inspiration and thank you so much (: Look forward to the next version!

Regards

Hi,

Thank you for this fantastic mod. I joined this forum and started playing skyrim again because of this! In fact, this thread has spread to other wetting forums elsewhere. I am sure you must be receiving lots of feature requests. This is a message providing some encouragement, ideas and feedback (:

I have been noticing that there are options available for a follower to urinate. This is particularly interesting because it resembles famous text games (e.g. Melissa Explains It All http://onlinemel.angelfire.com/) and strictly speaking this is what fascinates me about the mod.

However, the follower option appears either incomplete or buggy - otherwise, I may be doing something completely wrong:

- Follower urinate toggle does not visually toggle, this requires exitmenu before the state changes

- Regardless of frequency setting, the follower does not seem to need to urinate

- When the successfully toggled on, an option appears in the 'talk' list that is labelled 'do you need to go to the washroom', and when clicked, it completely disappears and never returns

- Does the follower actually urinate/wet themselves? Could this be implemented?

Are these bugs? If they are, hope you could fix them and complete the feature.. suppose this is much easier than diseases (: Alternatively, it would be great if you could tell how they work.

You could extend the concept of third party desperation to defecation as well, although that is not my cup of tea, however I'm pretty sure there are people on this forum/elsewhere who would greatly appreciate it.

As a separate idea/feature request, it would be beautiful if there were 'desperation' animations (not referring to expressions) instead of text driven messages at the top left hand corner to indicate how desperate the character is.

There may be an easy way to include this - it could be as simple as swapping the idle animation when the bladder is a certain to another animation suggestive of holding, e.g. if bladder > some amount, swap the normal leg standing idle pose to something else like (from the zaz animation list):

ZazAPC001   HandsBehindStand

ZazAPC051  HandsBehindStandFeetTogether

ZazAPC202   Sq`uat II

ZazAPC004   HandsBehindStandCrossedLeggedShy I

ZazAPC005   HandsBehindStandCrossedLeggedShy II

I ranked them roughly from least desperate to most desperate (last two are a bit awkward in this context, probably leaking).

Hope this provides some inspiration and thank you so much (: Look forward to the next version!

Regards

Follower function is quite buggy and incomplete, but I don't plan to start fixed it anytime soon though.

Thanks. Any chance including the idle anim replacements?

I'll see if I can make it work.

Edit: Looking at this right now. I've encountered some problems implementing this. Mainly there are no script that will allow me the swap the default idle animation with some other animation.

Edit 2: I think I might be able to loop the idle when player is still and not moving.

There should be a debuff for wetting your self.

There is a buff rather than a debuff currently for wetting yourself in combat. You get a 10% speed increase should you wet yourself in while in combat. if you wet yourself because your bladder was too full then there should be a one time health damage and lowered speechcraf, which hasn't been working properly for a long time, but will be fixed in the next release.

Thanks. Any chance including the idle anim replacements?

Edit: Looking at this right now. I've encountered some problems implementing this. Mainly there are no script that will allow me the swap the default idle animation with some other animation.

Edit 2: I think I might be able to loop the idle when player is still and not moving.

If you could loop those it's be absolutely fantastic mate. Really just top notch.

Hi, I got a question, when I use only urinate I select the third animation, I love it, but if I activate the defecation I'm stuck with the first animation for both, could you make them work independent? Also I know many people love the immersive aspect but could you let it be optional in mcm for those of us who like fantasy :)?

Thanks for your work.

If you could loop those it's be absolutely fantastic mate. Really just top notch.

Great! Thanks. Look forward to the next version!

Was just playing around with the mod and noticed another bug: the character goes from needing to go (level 2 I believe) to leaking and then bursting in less than 30 seconds. The previous version was not broken, also believed somebody else had the same issue

As another little detail, would it be possible to make the character ACTUALLY leak? (: For instance, leaking in 1 second (or 0.5, whatever, something just enough to be visible) spurts with a biased true/false randomizer. Can be something like:

float random = Utility.RandomFloat(0, 10.0)

if (random<2.0) {  - biased towards not leaking, could be adjustable in interface

equip with urine object (tinkle01 or tinkle02, preferably the one with the urine flow that is less strong, or even better, randomize the two)

wait 0.5 second

unequip urine object

bladder -= some figure

hygiene -= some figure

some buff / debuff ?

}

Think in this case the puddle is unnecessary to simplify things.

Also, not sure if you are combining it with a drinking system (been looking through the code, saw a little drinking stub), but a possible extension of this idea would be to try to 'reward' something like trying to keep the character as desperate as possible for as long as possible, a little along the lines of being rewarded for having an accident in public. (:

I think it would be a good idea to try to use the in-game drinks to make it more realistic and compatible with other mods (e.g. the eat sleep drink mod). I am quite far away from learning how to do a complete mod, but saw this little excerpt that may be helpful

Event OnObjectEquipped(Form akBaseObject, ObjectReference akReference)
if akBaseObject.hasKeywordString("VenderItemFood")
 Debug.MessageBox("The player just consumed food (nom nom nom)!")
endif
endEvent

Could detect a drink (trouble is I have no idea what the keyword is) and add to bladder. An enhancement would be keeping track of a stomach indicator and then adding an exponentially decaying fraction bladder as a more realistic model... (:

I am using this mod with everything installed correctly, before the update (where you couldn't go number 2) I could see all the pee animations clearly. Now all I see when I go is number 2 on the ground after a couple of seconds... no pee stream or anything. what am I doing wrong? I have the latest ZAZ pack

EDIT: ok I got the pee stream to work but going number 2 just doesn't do anything but make it appear on the ground after your done. is that normal?

Same deal as lol123456. I only sometimes get a stream , but I have an issue where pissing/shitting myself takes off my outfit (I set it that way), and I stand still, doing jack until I'm all done, and then I'm dressed again. I've noticed that if I choose to go, I get something where I'll piss/shit forever,  then I'll be able to move around while piss/shitting (pretty funny), and jumping stops it. If I wanted to, I could press the RB (controller) to P/S, and then jump right away to be done and empty.

Great! Thanks. Look forward to the next version!

Was just playing around with the mod and noticed another bug: the character goes from needing to go (level 2 I believe) to leaking and then bursting in less than 30 seconds. The previous version was not broken, also believed somebody else had the same issue

As another little detail, would it be possible to make the character ACTUALLY leak? (: For instance, leaking in 1 second (or 0.5, whatever, something just enough to be visible) spurts with a biased true/false randomizer. Can be something like:

float random = Utility.RandomFloat(0, 10.0)

if (random<2.0) {  - biased towards not leaking, could be adjustable in interface

equip with urine object (tinkle01 or tinkle02, preferably the one with the urine flow that is less strong, or even better, randomize the two)

wait 0.5 second

unequip urine object

bladder -= some figure

hygiene -= some figure

some buff / debuff ?

}

Think in this case the puddle is unnecessary to simplify things.

Also, not sure if you are combining it with a drinking system (been looking through the code, saw a little drinking stub), but a possible extension of this idea would be to try to 'reward' something like trying to keep the character as desperate as possible for as long as possible, a little along the lines of being rewarded for having an accident in public. (:

I think it would be a good idea to try to use the in-game drinks to make it more realistic and compatible with other mods (e.g. the eat sleep drink mod). I am quite far away from learning how to do a complete mod, but saw this little excerpt that may be helpful

Event OnObjectEquipped(Form akBaseObject, ObjectReference akReference)

if akBaseObject.hasKeywordString("VenderItemFood")

Debug.MessageBox("The player just consumed food (nom nom nom)!")

endif

endEvent

Could detect a drink (trouble is I have no idea what the keyword is) and add to bladder. An enhancement would be keeping track of a stomach indicator and then adding an exponentially decaying fraction bladder as a more realistic model... (:

Cool, I add this in soon.

How do you get npc to urinate.

NPC function is quite broken right now. I should actually disable until I can fix it.

Same deal as lol123456. I only sometimes get a stream , but I have an issue where pissing/shitting myself takes off my outfit (I set it that way), and I stand still, doing jack until I'm all done, and then I'm dressed again. I've noticed that if I choose to go, I get something where I'll piss/shit forever,  then I'll be able to move around while piss/shitting (pretty funny), and jumping stops it. If I wanted to, I could press the RB (controller) to P/S, and then jump right away to be done and empty.

There are three spells labeled "Urinate" "Defecate" and "Urinate and Defecate" they are added to your spell list depending on what features you've activated. For example, if you turned on Urinate first then it'll add the "Urinate" Spell. If you then turn on defecate then the Urinate spell will be removed and the "Urinate and Defecate" spell added. The hotkey should be adjusted accordingly too. I suggest you wait a few seconds before activating the second function. I'll make sure in the next version that spell will be added 100% correctly.

AwfulArchdemon, on 17 Jun 2013 - 4:04 PM, said:snapback.png

richard19840706, on 17 Jun 2013 - 6:18 PM, said stuff like

There are three spells labeled "Urinate" "Defecate" and "Urinate and Defecate" they are added to your spell list depending on what features you've activated. For example, if you turned on Urinate first then it'll add the "Urinate" Spell. If you then turn on defecate then the Urinate spell will be removed and the "Urinate and Defecate" spell added. The hotkey should be adjusted accordingly too. I suggest you wait a few seconds before activating the second function. I'll make sure in the next version that spell will be added 100% correctly.

Yeah I know. Those work, but doing both numbers at once is the option that sometimes doesn't give me a stream. Fast travelling far can leave me bursting, so when I get there, that's when the clothes come off and I stand there, receiving compliments about my appearance until someone does something about it...(SD) or I get done.

AwfulArchdemon, on 17 Jun 2013 - 4:04 PM, said:snapback.png

richard19840706, on 17 Jun 2013 - 6:18 PM, said stuff like

Yeah I know. Those work, but doing both numbers at once is the option that sometimes doesn't give me a stream. Fast travelling far can leave me bursting, so when I get there, that's when the clothes come off and I stand there, receiving compliments about my appearance until someone does something about it...(SD) or I get done.

Do you hear the sound of the stream as you do your business? If you do and the stream doesn't appear then I believe it's some sort of graphical anomaly. The "Urinate and Defecate" spell also detects how full your bladder and bowels are. If say your bladder's not really full at all, but your bowels are the you won't urinate while you defecate. You're not supposed to enter the urination animation when you burst.

When I say I stood there, I meant not doing anything at all. Just standing around, naked. I didn't notice if pissing sound was made. My PC is on the fritz, so I don't know if I can go check (I think my graphics card is dying. :(). And I was talking about f-travelling far, so everything was burstin' outta me. Leakin' like a water-bed...

i agree, the piss stream is really not always visible. But i always suspected the lightning (and the mods changing it) to be responsible for that.
Same for the puddles and the sometimes uneven ground.
But as i'm just reinstalling, i'll see if this still happens. Haven't played this mod for 2 versions.

When I say I stood there, I meant not doing anything at all. Just standing around, naked. I didn't notice if pissing sound was made. My PC is on the fritz, so I don't know if I can go check (I think my graphics card is dying. :(). And I was talking about f-travelling far, so everything was burstin' outta me. Leakin' like a water-bed...

Yes the fast travel slowing is not working correctly. When you burst you are supposed to just stand there and have urine leaking out. Though if the animations aren't play after you've used the urinate and defecate spell. Then type in the console "player.playidle zazapcao101" if the animation plays then reinstall my mod. If it doesn't then reinstall ZAZ's animation pack.

Hi, I see the urinate spell and the urinate defecate spell but I do not see just the plain defecate spell.... why is this what options must I set to get only that.

EDIT: got the defecate only spell but it still doesn't show any animation just a pile of crap when finished....

Hi, I see the urinate spell and the urinate defecate spell but I do not see just the plain defecate spell.... why is this what options must I set to get only that.

EDIT: got the defecate only spell but it still doesn't show any animation just a pile of crap when finished....

You shouldn't get all the options. If you only have urinate toggle on then you will only get the urinate spell. If you only have defecate toggle on the you will only have the defecate spell. If you have both toggles on then you will get the spell "Urinate and Defecate" and not the other two spells. "Urinate and Defecate" combines the functions of the two other spells. You're only supposed to have "one" spell at a time.

Edit: Postponing disease and constipation release to Friday since I have family business tomorrow and probably won't be able to work on it. I did get a lot of progress done today though. Messages firing at the wrong occasions is hopefully fixed now. Constipation framework is almost done, which I'm looking forward too. I will start working disease framework tomorrow if I do end up having more time than I think I will.

Edit 2: I have to apologize to the people who were experiencing problem as lol123456 and AwfulArchdemon. While I was doing so testing with the new constipation mini game I encountered the same problem. It was cause by some partially completed scripts that triggered the constipation mini game which I forgot to comment out. I will upload a new version within 20 min that will have it fixed. As a bonus I will include the now nearly complete constipation mini game. It still has somethings I want to add, but it mostly complete and in working condition.

Edit 3: File Uploaded. Currently the injury spells from being constipated have no effect. There's also no effect when you are constipated too. I'm pretty sure everything else is working properly. There might be a few debug notifications still around. Also, I think included the script in loose format last time, so don't forget to remove them before you install the new version. Also Reworked MCM menu slightly. You must toggle urinate and Defecate options before Activating the feature. The constipation toggle seems to be a bit sticky, click and exit the menu and it will show as ticked. Then go on customizing other options

Edit 4: New file. Fixed some more bugs. Found one crazy bug that was causing the bladder and bowels to fill up geometrically rather than arithmetically.

hi i cant get the mod to work after updated to Version 1.1

i did a clean save and all step wich are to do

and now i have seen that in my script Folder that there are no scripts from this mod so ingame nothing happens

i dont get the mcm menu

sorry for my bad english im german