Hope you're planning to make this an add-on to the basic mod as I, for one, have no interest in seeing my characters taking a dump. Great mod though!

I do plan to do that eventually. The last time I tried to integrate it with Realistic Needs and Diseases  failed spectacularly, so I'm putting integration with RnD at near the end of my list.

Hope you're planning to make this an add-on to the basic mod as I, for one, have no interest in seeing my characters taking a dump. Great mod though!

+1,peeng is quite enough.

About original,is there a way to make small bounty add for wetting stuff inside shops etc.? Also,maybe you can add some attraction effects for the beasts in the wild...There are some nasty fishes that get attracted by such stuff in water in RL.. Also,it would be nice to add a few dialogue lines for whle in prison,guess there are many interesting options and situations to come out of this.

Sorry if thats been discussed or too hard to implement. 

I may add a option to disable urinating indoors completely aside from dungeons and caves. That being said, I'll probably also add an optional bounty system.

I know that some of us exist who would like to see a bit of desperation reflected by expressions or movement so that the situation really does feel "urgent" :D

Unless Bethesda fixes the expression problem, I probably won't do this any time soon. Currently there is a speed penalty for having a really full bladder, which I might increase in the next release.

Now for a list and description of what is to come in the near future.

Tonight or tomorrow. Hopefully tonight.

1. basic defecation function(togglable and independent of urination)
  2. Fast travel slowing bladder and bowel rate

Early Next Week(Mostly conditions related to defecation)

• Diarrhea
  1. Basically diarrhea is that you defecate watery fecal matter, probably from drinking too much liquid
  • Constipation
  1. If you ignore your bowel movements for too long and for whatever reason you become constipated
  2. Being constipated has some advantages and disadvantages. First off, fecal matter increases slower and negative buffs are temporarily removed. However, the longer you hold it in the stronger the penalty is when you do void your bowels. Eventually you do reach a point when you can hold anymore in and are forced to suffer large health and stamina penalties. You also get periodic health damage when your constipated become more frequent when you reach your limit.
  3. When you do void you bowels when constipated, there is a decent chance that you are unable to void your bowels completely. At that point you'll get a prompt which asks if you want force it. Forcing it may result in either complete or still incomplete voiding. If incomplete then you will be prompted again. The more times you try and void in one sitting, the more likely you are to damage your rectum and colon, which will result in a large negative penalty. You will instantly void your bowels if you do get injured while doing so. Injury may range from a minor bleeding to complete prolapse. You can purchase laxatives at general stores to help and protect you when you're constipated; though, it will not be a guarantee that you no damage will occur.
  • Urinary Tract Infection
  1. Not sure what will cause this yet
  2. You urinate more often and it is painful to do so
  • Bladder Stones
  1. From holding it in to often
  2. Painful to urinate. Will immediately cure after you do, but also impart a negative buff.
  • Enlarged Prostate
  1. Only possible for males
  2. No ill effects other than having to urinate more frequently

Late Next Week

• Basic Hygiene System
  1. Will add purchasable and craftable soaps and other hygiene products
  2. toilet paper or tp substitutes
  3. Bathing in rivers, lakes, the ocean, or springs.
  4. Dry baths.
  • Diseases and conditions related to hygiene
  • Might integrate this with Northern bathouses if I can.
  • Resume attempt to integrate this with Realistic Needs and Diseases

Let me know what you guys think.

Realistically the ocean is very dirty and too salty to effectively bathe in. Alternatively, I'd give a 'salty' debuff when you enter the ocean that makes you smell like fish.

As for integration with Northern Bathhouses, I'm all for that since I have it installed. Also, a 'shower' system may be good too to use the Bathhouse showers and natural waterfalls.

As for expressions, I'm pretty sure Ashal put expressions back into his SexLab framework so you could ask him for tips.

I do plan to do that eventually. The last time I tried to integrate it with Realistic Needs and Diseases  failed spectacularly, so I'm putting integration with RnD at near the end of my list.

About original,is there a way to make small bounty add for wetting stuff inside shops etc.? Also,maybe you can add some attraction effects for the beasts in the wild...There are some nasty fishes that get attracted by such stuff in water in RL.. Also,it would be nice to add a few dialogue lines for whle in prison,guess there are many interesting options and situations to come out of this.

I may add a option to disable urinating indoors completely aside from dungeons and caves. That being said, I'll probably also add an optional bounty system.

I know that some of us exist who would like to see a bit of desperation reflected by expressions or movement so that the situation really does feel "urgent" :D

Unless Bethesda fixes the expression problem, I probably won't do this any time soon. Currently there is a speed penalty for having a really full bladder, which I might increase in the next release.

• Diarrhea
  1. Basically diarrhea is that you defecate watery fecal matter, probably from drinking too much liquid
  • Constipation
  1. If you ignore your bowel movements for too long and for whatever reason you become constipated
  2. Being constipated has some advantages and disadvantages. First off, fecal matter increases slower and negative buffs are temporarily removed. However, the longer you hold it in the stronger the penalty is when you do void your bowels. Eventually you do reach a point when you can hold anymore in and are forced to suffer large health and stamina penalties. You also get periodic health damage when your constipated become more frequent when you reach your limit.
  3. When you do void you bowels when constipated, there is a decent chance that you are unable to void your bowels completely. At that point you'll get a prompt which asks if you want force it. Forcing it may result in either complete or still incomplete voiding. If incomplete then you will be prompted again. The more times you try and void in one sitting, the more likely you are to damage your rectum and colon, which will result in a large negative penalty. You will instantly void your bowels if you do get injured while doing so. Injury may range from a minor bleeding to complete prolapse. You can purchase laxatives at general stores to help and protect you when you're constipated; though, it will not be a guarantee that you no damage will occur.
  • Bladder Stones
  2. Painful to urinate. Will immediately cure after you do, but also impart a negative buff.
  • Enlarged Prostate

Late Next Week

• Basic Hygiene System
  4. Dry baths.

Will you be adding the defecation for all the poses? will you be adding new poses? Those are really my only questions as you seem to have covered everything else i can think of.

Again this is the best mod of all time, great work.

• Diarrhea
  • Constipation
  • Bladder Stones
  • Enlarged Prostate

Late Next Week

• Basic Hygiene System
  4. Dry baths.

Will you be adding the defecation for all the poses? will you be adding new poses? Those are really my only questions as you seem to have covered everything else i can think of.

Again this is the best mod of all time, great work.

Defecation will be using the same animations as urination except only squatting urinating animations will be permissible. It will not be using the urine stream unless you are now also urinating.

Finally, number 2. Changed the name of the mod to Private Needs. Also the download says BETA cuz I haven't tested everything yet. I spent the last 7 hours doing nothing but scripting and coding, so please forgive me if I don't answer any question until tomorrow.

Edit: For those who downloaded before this post edit. I've reuploaded a file with all the scripts in a nice bsa file rather than loose format. Nothing has really changed, just the bsa format less messy.

Hey there, awesome work on this. Was wondering if a puddle is supposed to form when wetting yourself? It's showing up for squats, but not otherwise. Thought it would be cool if the puddle would show up in combat as well.

Also, would you be including the ability to shit yourself in the future?

Guest wellbredbitch

the new features sound exciting richard i'm looking forward to seeing them in action. i am currently applying a hairy bush to my girl which is going to require my utmost attention( which full bush allways does hehe!) as i use 7Btbbp. luckily wast1980 has written a tutorial huzzar!

Hey there, awesome work on this. Was wondering if a puddle is supposed to form when wetting yourself? It's showing up for squats, but not otherwise. Thought it would be cool if the puddle would show up in combat as well.

Also, would you be including the ability to shit yourself in the future?

I don't know, I think the puddle should only occur if you don't piss/poop your pants. If I were to go ahead and piss my pants right now, there would not be a puddle under me. A stream down the leg would be likely though. 

I'm a go take a shit on someone. Thanks richard19840706! :lol:

bth_pooplovestoiletpaperwallpaper-1.jpg

Late Next Week

• Basic Hygiene System
  4. Dry baths.

Compatibility with Northern bathouses sounds awesome.

I would also suggest making sure its compatible with this http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/35311/ which adds baths to every inn.

+1 for this. I think the old Oblivion Estrus has something similar (the lower level spell version of it, starting anims)

Finally, number 2. Changed the name of the mod to Private Needs. Also the download says BETA cuz I haven't tested everything yet. I spent the last 7 hours doing nothing but scripting and coding, so please forgive me if I don't answer any question until tomorrow.

Edit: For those who downloaded before this post edit. I've reuploaded a file with all the scripts in a nice bsa file rather than loose format. Nothing has really changed, just the bsa format less messy.

Wow! Thanks a lot for your work!!!

I will be playtesting it soon. Bye!

this latest beta seems a bit buggy, dont seem possible to disable #2 (remove bowels)

i uninstalled it, deleted all "private needs" files, reinstalled previous "need to urinate" on clean save, but..

problem is dovarkin still keeps farting, how do i get rid of that? -))

i'm still hoping for the piss in a cup for your slave to drink option.

You could use telekinesis instead, pelting your slave with foul fruits (realistic needs and deseases mod).

hahaha it's hilarious!  shame there isn't a blushing mod!

There is a buggy one on the nexus, adding it when the chars are smiling.

But back to this mod, there's an idea with the soap in the Random stuff thread.

Dunno if that's useful for you, richard.

I hadn't checked to see if this mod had updated lately and wow has it! I have some feedback and questions. I think the diseases should be modular if possible. I know it's realistic but I'm already using mods that add/modify diseases. I can't see that more is better in this case.

I can't wait to see the hygiene system, and eventual RnD integration! Bathing in fresh and standing water sources seems great. What's a dry bath in these circumstances, an interaction with a bucket or washcloth? Is there going to be some way to make these actions accessible in or near player homes for convenience?

Is there a way to use this without the entire manure mod somehow, maybe just use it's resources? That mod isn't something I'm interested in at all, animals farting all the time and animal poo everywhere and no real way to clean it up. My Dovahkiin is not interested in becoming a pooper scooper. ;)

Thanks for the awesome mod! I really like the way it's going, it's everything I wanted in a personal care mod really.

this latest beta seems a bit buggy, dont seem possible to disable #2 (remove bowels)

i uninstalled it, deleted all "private needs" files, reinstalled previous "need to urinate" on clean save, but..

problem is dovarkin still keeps farting, how do i get rid of that? -))

The reason why  your player character is still farting is probably because you didn't deactivate Manure mod. I forgot to mention that only the resources are required from Manure mod. You don't need to activate the esp.

I hadn't checked to see if this mod had updated lately and wow has it! I have some feedback and questions. I think the diseases should be modular if possible. I know it's realistic but I'm already using mods that add/modify diseases. I can't see that more is better in this case.

I can't wait to see the hygiene system, and eventual RnD integration! Bathing in fresh and standing water sources seems great. What's a dry bath in these circumstances, an interaction with a bucket or washcloth? Is there going to be some way to make these actions accessible in or near player homes for convenience?

Is there a way to use this without the entire manure mod somehow, maybe just use it's resources? That mod isn't something I'm interested in at all, animals farting all the time and animal poo everywhere and no real way to clean it up. My Dovahkiin is not interested in becoming a pooper scooper. ;)

Thanks for the awesome mod! I really like the way it's going, it's everything I wanted in a personal care mod really.

You don't need to activate the esp for Manure mod. Just have the meshes and textures installed.

Now its time for debugging.

Disease system will be somewhat modular. It will be independent of the default vanilla diseases and will probably have a different acquisition method. For example, to get urinary tract infection, you might need to swim in the very swampy waters near Morthal.

I forgot to mention that only the resources are required from Manure mod. You don't need to activate the esp.

Oh.... thank god... after a few days in Riverwood there are manure everywhere, I thought my char would suffocate with all the farting.  :blink:

One thing that is annoying me a bit are the messages... my char bladder is always empty and suddenly he is bursting and leaking with no time to even go outside to do it... is it supposed to work like that or I have to configure something to get more messages in between?

I forgot to mention that only the resources are required from Manure mod. You don't need to activate the esp.

Oh.... thank god... after a few days in Riverwood there are manure everywhere, I thought my char would suffocate with all the farting.  :blink:

One thing that is annoying me a bit are the messages... my char bladder is always empty and suddenly he is bursting and leaking with no time to even go outside to do it... is it supposed to work like that or I have to configure something to get more messages in between?

That's probably a bug. I'm reworking the script on how the messages get displayed.

In the next bugfix I'm also disallowing doing your business in interiors like inns, stores, npc's houses. Caves and Draugr Ruin etc. will be fine though.

In the next bugfix I'm also disallowing doing your business in interiors like inns, stores, npc's houses. Caves and Draugr Ruin etc. will be fine though.

Wil that be optional, or mandatory? I always liked taking a leak in peoples houses after stealing everything of value. Just to add that middle finger to the poor sap I robbed blind.