How to use hotkeys? I set mine to U and Y, but when i press them, nothing happens. Usual "spellcast" to urinate works.

The Hotkeys doens't work for me

the hotkeys, even after the hotfix, still does not work for me

Try re-downloading now. I added the new scripts, but forgot to add the updated esp. Sorry.

Which scripts would have to be deleted? If It's possible could you upload the first version so I could see which scripts are from the previous version?

Just make sure non of these are in your scripts folder

attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

Thanks! This is an awesome mod! If the hotkeys aren't working for people, first select your hotkeys, then remove bladder, exit menu and then add bladder and the keys should work.

I'm working on defecation now. I wonder how I should write the notification messages. It's currently something like "My stomach is full." or "My stomach is aching." which I have a problem with. I wondering if there are words other than "stomach" which I can use to refer to how much fecal matter is in the body.

wow, I thought no one was willing to work on a pooping mod, this totally surprises me, in a pleasant way of course!! As for the notification message, how about "I need to empty my bowels"? Doesn't sound too vulgar and expresses the need clearly, my 2 cents.

wow, I thought no one was willing to work on a pooping mod, this totally surprises me, in a pleasant way of course!! As for the notification message, how about "I need to empty my bowels"? Doesn't sound too vulgar and expresses the need clearly, my 2 cents.

Bowels sounds perfect. I'll be changing the messages soon. If all goes well, I may be able to finish the defecation function tomorrow night.

Edit: BTW, I plan to rename this mod once the ability to go number 2 comes out. My current planned name is "Private Needs". Let me know what you guys think.

Guest wellbredbitch

private needs  gets my vote.

not to throw water on the fire but i still can't get my hotkeys to work.  i've got the latest updated version installed and bladder is added. but my character allways wets herself.

i wanted to try and  get her to pee on  Lydia or Camilla whilst either are licking her out. or vice versa now companions have the ability to pee too.

i've obviously missed something somewhere. any advice welcome.

I'm working on defecation now. I wonder how I should write the notification messages. It's currently something like "My stomach is full." or "My stomach is aching." which I have a problem with. I wondering if there are words other than "stomach" which I can use to refer to how much fecal matter is in the body.

Please avoid the word(s) poo(p).

Justsayin

Private Needs has my vote too.

Here are possible notifications: "I feel constipated! I really need to go!", "My bowels are moaning, I need to go soon."

@Marknesbit1960

I noticed that the hotkeys don't work here either and I've the latest version. I found I had to select the "Urinate" power and use the shout key to relieve myself.

Private Needs has my vote too.

Here are possible notifications: "I feel constipated! I really need to go!", "My bowels are moaning, I need to go soon."

@Marknesbit1960

I noticed that the hotkeys don't work here either and I've the latest version. I found I had to select the "Urinate" power and use the shout key to relieve myself.

Try removing and re-adding bladder. That should get the hotkeys working.

And speaking about feeling constipated. I plan to add a function that will give a chance that player may be either constipated or have diarrhea and perhaps some custom diseases that will affect urination and defecation.

Edit: Also once everything or almost everything is done. I'm wondering if I should upload this to nexus too. The reason why I hadn't yet is because ZAZ's animation pack, which is required for this to work, is only hosted here. Will Nexus, being really uptight about many things, allow me to link to ZAZ's mod here.

Zaz is also published in Nexus, which is the version I am using, just to put it out there

The only ZAZ file I can find on nexus is Zaz Resources - Whips Restraints and Bondage, which not the one I'm using for this mod. If ZAZ's Animation Pack is on nexus, can you please give me a link.

Also, a progress report. The basic framework for defecation is pretty much complete. I just have to test it in game now. As of now defecation still uses urination animations, which will be changed; though, by changed I'm mean changed to the urination animations included in ZAZ's pack that do not have the urine stream and I will restrict the permissible animations to squatting on. The fecal model is taken from jonx0r's Manure mod.

A release later today should be within my reach.

Since this will be such a huge update, I've changed a lot of variable names and script names, so you'll need to uninstall any previous versions, create a save, and then install the new version when it comes out, or better yet, start a new game.

This mod is amazing mate! Absolutely fantastic, really well done and I can see you are a pretty hard worker as well.

My two cents would be to perhaps make bowls disableable as bladder as some may only want the bladder function whilst other may want only the bowel function.

Keep up the amazing work mate, you have my thanks :)

This mod is amazing mate! Absolutely fantastic, really well done and I can see you are a pretty hard worker as well.

My two cents would be to perhaps make bowls disableable as bladder as some may only want the bladder function whilst other may want only the bowel function.

Hope you're planning to make this an add-on to the basic mod as I, for one, have no interest in seeing my characters taking a dump. Great mod though!

+1,peeng is quite enough.

About original,is there a way to make small bounty add for wetting stuff inside shops etc.? Also,maybe you can add some attraction effects for the beasts in the wild...There are some nasty fishes that get attracted by such stuff in water in RL.. Also,it would be nice to add a few dialogue lines for whle in prison,guess there are many interesting options and situations to come out of this.

Sorry if thats been discussed or too hard to implement.