This is just a thread with a collection of all the random crap I make from time to time.

1. Bottle of soap

This adds a bottle of soap to the game that you can use under the apparel category. Right now it uses tbbe, made for cbbex (bodyslide) only. Later I might come back and make something like this for other body types since some of them have different uvws. I don't know how to add items to shops, so you'll have to add it to your inventory:

2013-01-12_000022.jpg

2013-01-12_000031.jpg

2013-01-12_000051.jpg

2013-01-12_00012.jpg

help bottle 4

player.additem *bottlecode* 1

1/16/13

Added a bath animation

bottle of soap.zip

bathanimation.zip

I know this is a game and all but when will people learn that proper hygiene habits must be formed through ALL facets of life...to play a game where one plays the role of a fictional character....hence "Role Playing" we should strive to make clean the bodies of the characters we wish to play as or have our played as character interacting with! rofl....wonder if anyone TRULY takes this stuff that seriously!? I actually don't believe it or not...the prior words are just a small form of my corn on the cob humor so i apologize for it being lame....anyhow. I do think this is well done though and i thank you for the generous upload!

GermLoc

• 5 months later...

This is just a thread with a collection of all the random crap I make from time to time.

1. Bottle of soap

This adds a bottle of soap to the game that you can use under the apparel category. Right now it uses tbbe, made for cbbex (bodyslide) only. Later I might come back and make something like this for other body types since some of them have different uvws. I don't know how to add items to shops, so you'll have to add it to your inventory:

2013-01-12_000022.jpg

2013-01-12_000031.jpg

2013-01-12_000051.jpg

2013-01-12_00012.jpg

help bottle 4

player.additem *bottlecode* 1

1/16/13

Added a bath animation

AAAA where the file to insert? bathanimation.HKX    the directory?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I also use CBBE but can anyone tell me which directory the hkx file is supposed to go?

I tried to add it to the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\character\animations\

folder (which is where the majority of the hkx files are located for mods like Pipesmoking and Cannabis).   I just dropped it into the animations sub directory instead of putting it in a separate folder.

Ran FNIS ok, but noticed it didn't register the hkx file as a new behavior.  The save game immediately CTD right after loading my previously working save.   So this definitely has something to do with where the hkx file is supposed to be located.

Mod author's last post indicated they might be updating the mod for the CBBE body type. But I'm not sure if the latest version of the mod (with hkx animations) have been updated for CBBE yet.  So this might also be another source for the CTD.

@GameModsGuy: you said the mod actually works, but had messed up soap textures since you were using CBBE.  This implies you got the mod to work and loaded the save ok.  Which means you put the hkx file in the correct location. 

Could you let me know where you put the hkx file ?  Also whether FNIS recognizes the mod, which would indicate it was correctly installed?

I don't mind if the soap textures are fucked up. I just want the bathing animations and the ability for my char to get dirty and clean in the game.  But these require the mod to be correctly installed i.e. the save will load without CTD issues. 

• 8 months later...