What the title says.

I've recently reinstalled all my sex mods to work on Mod Organizer 2 so I can have multiple mod profiles and keep my install clean, but I'm having an issue that never appeared until now.

All genitals, breasts, butts and such will stretch if the player character or NPCs move. It's like they remain static as if there is t-posing happening. Sex animations make it look the worst as the physics-enabled body parts will extend to where the parts would be if they were in a standing position.

As far as I'm aware, I'm not missing anything. I've removed the outdated HDT and XPMSE versions from the All-in-one mod, so I'm unsure what's going on.

Capture.PNG.0109d2acd2c941fe40068f1b802a6735.PNG

7 minutes ago, Just Don't said:

Wrong skeleton. You shouldn't have Realistic Force, that is likely the reason your game isn't using the XPMSE ones (for humanoid at least, I see you have MNC and related mods below XPMSE which is the recommended thing to do afaik).

That seems to have fixed it. I don't know why I didn't think this earlier.
It used to be a mod requirement for something in the load order, but I suppose it was always overwritten in past installs. MO2 clearly handled it differently.

Thanks for the help :)