Uncut CBBE Futanari Schlong

View File

Full credit to the author of this mod for the mesh, as well as to EvilReflex for the original CBBE Futanari Schlong. I simply made it Bodyslideable.

27/07/2021: zenonthez07 has created an UNP/BHUNP conversion

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/25/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    SOS as well as the original CBBE Futanari Schlong addon
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

2 hours ago, Yuni said:

I can't access the original mod in my country because it's not available in the USA... can you include that in your file download?

Luckily you don't need the Tullius mod I took the mesh from, just ERF's CBBE Futanari Schlong for textures, available here on Loverslab.

I'm sure someone can mirror it, but I don't feel comfortable adding it to my mod page since it's not mine.

Edit: The mod page has a Google Drive link which should be accessible to you

Edited by donnerwetter
1 hour ago, rin-kun said:

SOS addon or?

The mod currently consists of just BodySlide files meant to install in conjunction with ERF's CBBE Futanari Schlong (the nifs are built with the same path and filenames)- I may make a proper standalone addon at some point, but sorting out the records is a bit tedious, which is why I haven't gotten to it yet.

Edited by donnerwetter

Hey ,

This is just body slide files , what is very cool, however I am wondering if you are meaning to do the same as the animation of the Foreskin in the https://arca.live/b/tullius/20579248?target=all&keyword=futa&p=6 link , cause that would be perfect ...

Some screens , sorry about lightning .. You can use them in your Mod page if you want ..

ScreenShot882.jpg.1ab73e19fdabd62b339d3907c17c5583.jpg

ScreenShot883.jpg.9d8159fa7ea6f146d93ebe6ba1718d49.jpg

ScreenShot884.jpg.29a1dfdf9a02f6bf383d1088d4b8810c.jpg

ScreenShot885.jpg.4b229bcee4c4304c228e56e0e80e8a25.jpg

ScreenShot886.jpg.f93dd439f83c54d213e5fb6c033599fa.jpg

ScreenShot887.jpg.5b71fdbe64987649c7010beb97edbeba.jpg

ScreenShot888.jpg.53a0ea660d424c246ae0da2fda0770e2.jpg

ScreenShot889.jpg.efcbdd1691593ecc58027a32f97e4b8a.jpg

So far its very cool thanks

Edited by Bullfye
2 hours ago, Bullfye said:

Hey ,

This is just body slide files , what is very cool, however I am wondering if you are meaning to do the same as the animation of the Foreskin in the https://arca.live/b/tullius/20579248?target=all&keyword=futa&p=6 link , cause that would be perfect ...

As i understand you need to download this and maybe this as well. I personally download only first link. This link on author page. I have same result as on video but sometime penis just disappear and only reloading save help to fix problem. So if i can fix it i'll type what i have done. Or maybe someone already know how to fix it.

8 minutes ago, Frank404 said:

As i understand you need to download this and maybe this as well. I personally download only first link. This link on author page. I have same result as on video but sometime penis just disappear and only reloading save help to fix problem. So if i can fix it i'll type what i have done. Or maybe someone already know how to fix it.

Nope  if you installed this Mod  you will see that its just Bad Dogs Aplied to ERF Futanari Shlong and its just Bodislides for ERF That is why it changes the Look of the foresking ...

Right now its just Bodyslide files for ERF shlong ..Those files you say its if you want another Addon and this files its no good for those ..

Edited by Bullfye
1 hour ago, S_Apples said:

I forgot to mention but I am getting this weird issue where its like pointing up forward mid way?? not sure how to fix this and im not using any addons that would affect the schlong at all 20210730170751_1.jpg.9e2ceee61146f9e00d0ba1291190de14.jpg

It's more likely a problem with the weight painting, I may have to tweak it further.