On 8/6/2021 at 9:30 PM, pema123 said:

I copied the SMP object from Baka's SMP patch and it worked fine for me. I put physics on the balls by doing the steps here

Hi, i followed your instruction on this post. And i get balls physics. But i can't get collision between dick and dress. And i dont understand what i need to do in first step. Maybe this is the problem. If someone know how to make collision works please help )

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/31/2021 at 10:47 AM, Frank404 said:

Hi, i followed your instruction on this post. And i get balls physics. But i can't get collision between dick and dress. And i dont understand what i need to do in first step. Maybe this is the problem. If someone know how to make collision works please help )

When you download Baka's SMP patch for futa, and open it in NifSkope, there will be a "NiStringExtraData" that points to some XML. You need to manually copy this block to the Nif from this mod, this is basically what tells the nif to use the XML for SMP.

There's also a futa schlong out there with the SMP object added to it, it may be easier to use that as a reference rather than Baka's since those are for SOS males

• 9 months later...
On 7/27/2021 at 3:04 AM, zenonthez07 said:

I created a UUNP/BHUNP Bodyslide for this mod if anyone needs it. There's also a SMP bodyslide included for use with the Baka SOS SMP Patch.

Uncut CBBE Futanari Schlong - UNP Bodyslide.7z 1.58 MB · 1,794 downloads

There are 2 file on baka patch: Baka SOS SMP Patch.7z and SOS - ERF - High Poly Addon BHUNP.7z . Which one should i download? Or both?

I am using BHUNP body so i guess i should just download the second one?

4 hours ago, Pandoriux said:

There are 2 file on baka patch: Baka SOS SMP Patch.7z and SOS - ERF - High Poly Addon BHUNP.7z . Which one should i download? Or both?

I am using BHUNP body so i guess i should just download the second one?

You should only need the SMP Patch then generate the futanari schlong smp version in bodyslide. The high poly addon is an older schlong model that's no nearly as good as either TRX futanari or CBBE futanari.

• 1 year later...