• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Analturtle69 said:

Not sure if this is the place to ask but is there a way to apply SMP to only the main characters cock during sexlab scenes and leave all NPCs cocks with no SMP?  Would this be better asked on the 3BA page on nexus?

Not sure about the "during sexlab scenes" part but you could give your main character's cock addon a different SMP config from NPCs

On 5/25/2023 at 8:08 AM, donnerwetter said:

Not sure about the "during sexlab scenes" part but you could give your main character's cock addon a different SMP config from NPCs

Cheers! just wanted to know if it was possible before i go messing with things,  I will give it a bash.

On 5/24/2023 at 4:08 PM, donnerwetter said:

How would you go about doing something like this? Thanks in advance!

7 hours ago, BigXnar said:

How would you go about doing something like this? Thanks in advance!

You can change the xml path to point to whatever smp config you want if you open the schlong .nif files and edit the appropriate node near the top of the node tree.

As for how to duplicate your schlong addons, check out

29 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

You can change the xml path to point to whatever smp config you want if you open the schlong .nif files and edit the appropriate node near the top of the node tree.

As for how to duplicate your schlong addons, check out

Awesome, thanks so much!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can I get some help getting this to work with Unique Character? The NPC texture (Mature) overwrites the head, hands and feet texture (Fair Skin with the Vaginaless and Androgynous patches). Unique is last in the load order and I've tried installing Fair skin both with FOMOD, selecting only the Unique Character install, as well as dropping the textures directly into the folder. I've been at this for hours and haven't yet figured out what's going on.

On 6/14/2023 at 9:15 AM, NedStark03 said:

Are these meant for anything other then human characters? elves and orcs always have texture seam/incorrect texture that doesn't match the skin on all except for fair skin.

You may have to manually move the textures to the orc and elf folders

9 hours ago, profkiwi said:

Can I get some help getting this to work with Unique Character? The NPC texture (Mature) overwrites the head, hands and feet texture (Fair Skin with the Vaginaless and Androgynous patches). Unique is last in the load order and I've tried installing Fair skin both with FOMOD, selecting only the Unique Character install, as well as dropping the textures directly into the folder. I've been at this for hours and haven't yet figured out what's going on.

Sounds like an issue with Unique Character, which I can't really help with since I've never used it

Idk why but when I load my savegame my belly physics stops working on body.. I can see how armor belly is moving but belly on body goes through this armor part. So.... I open console and use 'showracemenu' and close. And physics begins to work. What it could be? 

PS. if I use f5 and f9 belly physics still works. Only when I quit from game or in main menu and then load savegame it stop working

PSS. also when I change some armor or clothes/parts of clothes belly physics start working (without entering to racemenu)

Edited by -Missouri-
On 6/23/2023 at 3:35 PM, donnerwetter said:

The FOMODs simply output the textures into the required location, an option which was added due to requests. I myself just make custom races for each of my characters

I got it working as a custom race, thanks!

now, however, I've got a different issue. I'm trying to convert Egil's Demon Hunter 3BA to this body, and I'm missing a step somewhere cause the body skin clips through the clothing when I apply a preset to it.

My steps were:

• Load reference shape data of 3ba vaginaless body
  • Load outfit
  • delete 3ba body from outfit
  • save project

What am I doing wrong?

1 hour ago, profkiwi said:

I got it working as a custom race, thanks!

now, however, I've got a different issue. I'm trying to convert Egil's Demon Hunter 3BA to this body, and I'm missing a step somewhere cause the body skin clips through the clothing when I apply a preset to it.

My steps were:

• Load reference shape data of 3ba vaginaless body
  • Load outfit
  • delete 3ba body from outfit
  • save project

What am I doing wrong?

Did you copy weights and conform sliders?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2023 at 9:44 PM, donnerwetter said:

I will start work on one after BnP 1.9 comes out as recommended by the authors

thanks for the amazing work as always

came out BNP version 2.0 and RSV version out this week.

if possible and if you have time make a patch ?

the new update is great

thanks again for the amazing work