12 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

No. The partial body attached to the schlong is just a SMP collision object which provides collisions between balls and the thighs. Don't worry about it

Well, I'm building my newest preset now so I'll drop it in a sec. I truly appreciate the help. If there's anything I can do as a user (and one who dabbles in feeble attempts to mod), let me know!

10 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

I see no gaps with your preset:

Thank you for checking! Yeah I literally just loaded it up and was so happy to see it finally worked. Now, I could always try to perfect the textures but honestly, it doesn't bother me. All in all, this was a success. I basically just loaded up the schlong body with the preset I wanted, played around with the sliders on the low weight first (the high weight would always display the gap) and once I was happy with the low weight, I used the copy (arrow button) to transfer to the high weight and played with the high weight sliders until I was satisfied. Then I built the mesh file into the schlong folder, then loaded up the vaginaless body and kept the preset I was working with on the schlong body and simply built the vaginaless body with that same preset.

13 minutes ago, wimpbizkit said:

Thank you for checking! Yeah I literally just loaded it up and was so happy to see it finally worked. Now, I could always try to perfect the textures but honestly, it doesn't bother me. All in all, this was a success. I basically just loaded up the schlong body with the preset I wanted, played around with the sliders on the low weight first (the high weight would always display the gap) and once I was happy with the low weight, I used the copy (arrow button) to transfer to the high weight and played with the high weight sliders until I was satisfied. Then I built the mesh file into the schlong folder, then loaded up the vaginaless body and kept the preset I was working with on the schlong body and simply built the vaginaless body with that same preset.

Also wanna add that there is nothing wrong with the textures, you’ve done amazing work. I think maybe my ENB (using Pi-Cho) could be offsetting the small difference in coloration which I think may be a result of the texture map. When I installed the body textures, it gave me the map options but I don’t know if I chose them right (or if there’s even a wrong way). Considering it looks flawless on your end, I’m thinking it really is the ENB. Maybe the specular or subsurface lighting? Idk. I’m ass at tweaking ENB settings lol

18 minutes ago, wimpbizkit said:

Also wanna add that there is nothing wrong with the textures, you’ve done amazing work. I think maybe my ENB (using Pi-Cho) could be offsetting the small difference in coloration which I think may be a result of the texture map. When I installed the body textures, it gave me the map options but I don’t know if I chose them right (or if there’s even a wrong way). Considering it looks flawless on your end, I’m thinking it really is the ENB. Maybe the specular or subsurface lighting? Idk. I’m ass at tweaking ENB settings lol

Did you install the original texture first? My vaginaless patches only contain textures that need patching to display correctly on Vaginaless 3BA

Other than that just make sure your vaginaless options match what you picked in the original's installer

10 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

Did you install the original texture first? My vaginaless patches only contain textures that need patching to display correctly on Vaginaless 3BA

Other than that just make sure your vaginaless options match what you picked in the original's installer

Well, for starters, I’ve always wondered if I have to rebuild in bodyslide when reinstalling textures. Is this the case? I’ve never fully grasped if bodyslide is simply for the dimensions (shape of body) and the physics or if it actually loads textures into the mesh files. I’m intuitive enough to figure a lot of stuff out on my own so I’ve learned a lot by using these types of files and messing with Blender and Nifskope but my fundamental knowledge of graphical design is severely limited.

Edited by wimpbizkit
10 minutes ago, wimpbizkit said:

Well, for starters, I’ve always wondered if I have to rebuild in bodyslide when reinstalling textures. Is this the case? I’ve never fully grasped if bodyslide is simply for the dimensions (shape of body) and the physics or if it actually loads textures into the mesh files. I’m intuitive enough to figure a lot of stuff out on my own so I’ve learned a lot by using these types of files and messing with Blender and Nifskope but my fundamental knowledge of graphical design is severely limited.

No, the meshes and textures are separate from each other

4 hours ago, wimpbizkit said:

Honestly, I'm happy with everything as is. I don't think there is a need to edit anything. Thanks again for all your help! I hope you enjoy the screenshots!

image.png

ScreenShot90.png

Your game looks remarkably clean and smooth to me. All the screenshots I take tend to look very noisy and pixelated when seen up close

1001419561_rienanakotropictake2chosen(3).png.3fb3907501f96dcf336533d3380ba71a.png

1256995306_RieSigToiletSucc(4).png.3bc8845a6ec45a0705dc7286e7a000fa.png

2 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

Your game looks remarkably clean and smooth to me. All the screenshots I take tend to look very noisy and pixelated when seen up close

1001419561_rienanakotropictake2chosen(3).png.3fb3907501f96dcf336533d3380ba71a.png

1256995306_RieSigToiletSucc(4).png.3bc8845a6ec45a0705dc7286e7a000fa.png

Thank you so much! It’s funny because I’m never fully satisfied with how my game looks compared to some of the screenshots I’ve seen people post here or Nexus. I’m just a perfectionist I guess but yours looks incredible. Idk if you’re using an ENB or if the custom locations you’re using cause the “noise” you’re referring to but I think it also depends on your GPU. I only have a 5500XT 8GB VRAM and I’ve been wanting to upgrade to a 3060 or something of the sort because I prefer NVIDIA’s support and GUI but my GPU seems to handle modded Skyrim okay. My test was if I can run Cyberpunk in 4K at 30-40 fps, I can run anything lolol 

13 minutes ago, wimpbizkit said:

Thank you so much! It’s funny because I’m never fully satisfied with how my game looks compared to some of the screenshots I’ve seen people post here or Nexus. I’m just a perfectionist I guess but yours looks incredible. Idk if you’re using an ENB or if the custom locations you’re using cause the “noise” you’re referring to but I think it also depends on your GPU. I only have a 5500XT 8GB VRAM and I’ve been wanting to upgrade to a 3060 or something of the sort because I prefer NVIDIA’s support and GUI but my GPU seems to handle modded Skyrim okay. My test was if I can run Cyberpunk in 4K at 30-40 fps, I can run anything lolol 

I've got PI-CHO, which is graphically advanced but perhaps some of the sharpening, etc effects can have an adverse effect on image quality. What resolution are you running the game at? I have a sneaking suspicion that all the nice screenshots I see were taken in 1440p or 4k as opposed to 1080p. Can't even really crank up the antialiasing with ENB.

16 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

I've got PI-CHO, which is graphically advanced but perhaps some of the sharpening, etc effects can have an adverse effect on image quality. What resolution are you running the game at? I have a sneaking suspicion that all the nice screenshots I see were taken in 1440p or 4k as opposed to 1080p. Can't even really crank up the antialiasing with ENB.

Well, I have a 32in 4K monitor so I always set my games in 4K at first and if I have any performance issues, I turn it down but I’ve never had to turn down Skyrim so I think 4K but also, I have that Skyrim 20XX 4K texture overhaul as well as all of my other textures for body’s, armor, etc., are also in 4K so I think it’s mostly the textures that provide the detail and the ENB + Cathedral makes it pop. Granted, I do love how my game looks and I’m very appreciative of the compliment, I don’t mean to sound braggy or cocky either. 

? Hello, I use the BNP "Bit and piece female" skin and also for men. I read that you don't have an answer about your permission request from the Swefrida sisters but it is clearly written on their BNP female mod page that for all Futa work and around the TRX mod it is granted without the need for a request.

BnP - Female Skin Description at the very bottom of the page

? FAQ

LE?
Does not work on LE, we use BC7 compression for maximum quality. If using them on LE you have to port them with CAO.

Presets?
For the body preset we've used a body preset we have not yet released and still working on. For the racemenu presets (with lots of edits) we've used:

Am I allowed to make patches for other body types?
You are only allowed to make schlong patches such as for futa or TRX etc. If you want to make other patches, contact us first.

Am I allowed to make translations?
Yes without permission, however the translation have to depend on the BnP mod.

Can I use your skin on followers/NPCs?

Yes, but you first have to contact us via message about it so we can discuss terms of use.

Why the esp for the replacer version?
The esp is esl flagged and will not take a spot in your LO. It fixes a vanilla bug wich have male afflicted hands for the female afflicted. It also gives the Bosmer a unique face normal instead of using the Altmers.

What ENB are you using?
A tweaked PI-CHO ENB.

A little hope otherwise I would have to come back to Diamond Skin which I also like. Otherwise I could never use this mod. Thanks for all your efforts.?

Edited by demicabestan
8 minutes ago, demicabestan said:

? Hello, I use the BNP "Bit and piece female" skin and also for men. I read that you don't have an answer about your permission request from the Swefrida sisters but it is clearly written on their BNP female mod page that for all Futa work and around the TRX mod it is granted without the need for a request.

BnP - Female Skin Description at the very bottom of the page

I already got the permission a while back, actually! However, they recommended that I wait until the next version of BNP, 1.9, comes out because it will be a massive overhaul.

Edited by donnerwetter

?Question aside here is my configuration I have a screen 1440 p ips 144h zt with

SYSTEM SPECS:
    CPU: AuthenticAMD AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor             
    GPU #1: AMD Navi 21 [Radeon RX 6950 XT]
    GPU #2: Microsoft Basic Render Driver
    PHYSICAL MEMORY: 16.31 GB/31.93 GB

what are my limits in terms of mods so as not to have a crash. textures and animations? because I wonder if rsv in 4 k is not too heavy for my configuration. And also 8k for human and creature textures?

I have the impression of having a concern on this side a lot of crashes with Faster smp and also display bugs with eyebrows, beards, vanilla faces sometimes with a different pale texture of the body. Then also with physical bodies and schlongs. late or they are absent.

crash-2023-04-12-18-46-14.log

20 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

I already got the permission a while back, actually! However, they recommended that I wait until the next version of BNP, 1.9, comes out because it will be a massive overhaul.

? good news I'm working on a new skyrim, more refined and up-to-date game.
after long months of suffering I managed to have a game that starts with the latest AE. I wrote to him and I saw that a new version must be released elsewhere, am not satisfied with the last one because also the male rbt rsv versions implant diversity with a lot of hairy hair while I would like beardless bodies for all human races. there is also talk of a new version for men.  and other big mods that I follow will force me to make a new game. like Serana dialog Addons which will change name in 4.0. So I'm just building a base soon.

3 hours ago, demicabestan said:

?Question aside here is my configuration I have a screen 1440 p ips 144h zt with

SYSTEM SPECS:
    CPU: AuthenticAMD AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor             
    GPU #1: AMD Navi 21 [Radeon RX 6950 XT]
    GPU #2: Microsoft Basic Render Driver
    PHYSICAL MEMORY: 16.31 GB/31.93 GB

what are my limits in terms of mods so as not to have a crash. textures and animations? because I wonder if rsv in 4 k is not too heavy for my configuration. And also 8k for human and creature textures?

I have the impression of having a concern on this side a lot of crashes with Faster smp and also display bugs with eyebrows, beards, vanilla faces sometimes with a different pale texture of the body. Then also with physical bodies and schlongs. late or they are absent.

crash-2023-04-12-18-46-14.log 77.49 kB · 0 downloads

Your computer seems more powerful than mine. I have no problem with 4k, but I typically only have a couple of characters on screen. For actual gameplay, slapping 8k on everything might be too much, but I don't know

3 hours ago, demicabestan said:

?A technical question how texture patches of schlongs and vaginaless can track with RSV or RBT ?

I don't know what those are or what they do ?

Edited by donnerwetter

I don't know what those are or what they do ?

This mod uses SPID to distribute a different set of skin textures to each humanoid race to give them an unique look. It also can distribute different arrangements of muscularity for each race depending on weight, if so you choose. Males and females supported.

The mod is plug and play. You can use the textures that I provide within the mod and get done with it. For that, you need to install Bits and Pieces Female Skin by Swefrida and Khisartin, and Bits and Pieces Male Skin by Swefrida and Enroys. For females, you need BnP female skin RBT (CBBE/UNP) version and RSV female patch (in miscellaneous section of BnP - Females). For males, you need  BnP male skin RBT version and RSV male patch (in miscellaneous section of BnP - males). Swefrida's RBT textures have the right folder structure to work as is - no need to tweak anything. They are simply great and work wonderfully for the purpose of this mod. Each race have a particular set of skin that gives them its own personality, and, at the same time, the whole set has a sense of unity that you wouldn't get if you try to mix and match different sets.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/81668

Edited by demicabestan
1 hour ago, demicabestan said:

I was wondering if we could not also do it for the futa schlongs, the diversity is nice.

My expertise (if you can call it that) is limited to textures and meshes, don't really know much about integrating things into such a complex mod ?

Greetings DW, I had a question regarding your UBE variant. I've got a missing texture in the interior of the anus, what in particular would one have to download in order to rectify this? Its probably also worth mentioning I'm using the newly included androgyny pack (thank you) but do not possess the UBE mod itself, I'm assuming therein lies the issue.