Voice Packs Now Available (SE & LE) - a list for your convenience

On 5/2/2023 at 4:00 AM, Razor235 said:

my mod bella voice DBVO is support Troubles of Heroine Version 2.4.1 andĀ  Radiant Prostitution-Gigolo. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/89810?tab=files

Can anyone link these fuz filesĀ https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SyW_ZK6H8EmHZlajaF3T3al-FEJGsWNZ/view?usp=sharing to the female version of doppelganger in the voiceover pack Troubles of Heroine?

any chance to make sexlab voice? or for slso?

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Seeker999 said:

Huh. So ... a group of mimes struggling to be heard are rampaging against a list of voice packs? They must have something better to do, somewhere.

Not really.

Ā 

Those people are constantly scouring the web to find something they can be offended about. Give them their five minutes of fame and simply ignore them. Otherwise you'll be fighting with their 'intelligence' and they beat you with their 'expertise'.

Ā 

P.S.

This post may contain a certain amount of irony and embellishment...

I was waiting for this addon to be in a reasonably finished state, as this is probably as finished as its ever gonna be (and books + some voice types that were busted in the actual mod anyway not being finished is not a big deal) if someone could make a voice pack for proper english patch for Troubles of heroine that would be wonderful, I love the mod but at times the engrish does detract from it and I know some people never tried much of it at all because of it, the addon seems to have special files for voice generation so it doesn't generate voice for stuff like 'he picks up X' https://www.loverslab.com/topic/130300-troubles-of-heroine/page/228/#comment-4126314

• 2 weeks later...

Reorganized list into alphabetical categories behind spoilers now that the list is so big. Should hopefully make it easier to find voice packs for specific mods. Some updates and

Ā 

New mods added:

118. Devious Interests

119. Practical Defeat

120. Unforgiving Devices

121. Deviously Vanilla

122. Yamete Kudasai

123. Unforgiving Skyrim

Ā 

Thank you @krzp, I don't know why I didn't get notifications since I follow the Skyrim and SE download forums, but I appreciate the heads up.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/13/2023 at 4:08 PM, zb123thecat said:

did amorous adventures ever get a voice over?

Ā 

Amorous Adventures has spliced voices by itself. No need for a Synth pack.

Ā 

And I currently try to reorganize and recompose my stuff and modlist. Afterwards I see what I can do to update and add voice packs again.

• 1 month later...
On 8/7/2023 at 1:32 AM, fball13z said:

Would love this too

Ā 

On 8/1/2023 at 10:16 AM, customerhenry said:

Please.

Can someone add voice to the great mod:

Notice Me Senpai A Notice Board Addon

Ā 

The mod is finished and It will be amazing

Ā 

Thanks.

Ā 

48 hours later, I finally finished synthesizing voices for Notice Me Senpai - but I don't have access to a cloud service that I can permanently upload 6Gb to myself. I'm hopeful that one of the voice generators here could -Ā @DoubleCheeseburger, @Executaball... anyone? ?Ā and I'll be happy to provide them with a temporary upload, so they can grab the files and upload them to a permanent location.Ā 

Ā 

I used DC's script to generate the lines csv and batch generated with xVAsynth, using the basic options that allow for lip generation. Used Unfuzzer to crunch wav and lip files back to fuz, cause it lets VAsynth's job finish quicker (still took over 24 hours of continuous synth work). There are over 200k files, so, I didn't use noise reduction or any audio post-processing - but feel free to do what you want if you want to host the files. Tested a few random voice files and they sound comparable to other packs we can download here.

Ā 

I haven't uploaded these files, and will only do so and send a link via dm for the purpose of handing the files over to someone who can host them permanently. I will upload an archive containing loose .fuz files, but in my game I'll be archiving them to uncompressed bsa (definitely will need at least two dummy espfe) and would recommend anyone to do so - if for no other reason, then at least for the fact that MO2's VFS build and refresh will lag more if you force it to parse a couple hundred thousand extra loose files, than 3 bsa archives.

Ā 

• 3 weeks later...

can someone please help? I was trying to install Sexlab Dialogues voice files, but it doesn't work. I use MO loading it after SL Dialogues I tried unpack BSA to use loose files and all but npc in game is still silent. Maybe somebody had the same issue and can help?

Ā 

I'm using SSE 1.6.640 if it matters and last version of Dialogues from DBF page of conversions

Edited by Jokekiller
On 1/9/2024 at 12:40 AM, Jokekiller said:

can someone please help? I was trying to install Sexlab Dialogues voice files, but it doesn't work. I use MO loading it after SL Dialogues I tried unpack BSA to use loose files and all but npc in game is still silent. Maybe somebody had the same issue and can help?

Ā 

I'm using SSE 1.6.640 if it matters and last version of Dialogues from DBF page of conversions

I figured it out. I was trying to hear voiced lines from dremora.... Welp I guess it doesn't even have voice model. Other voices works fine

• 4 weeks later...