Open Club  ·  1,051 members  ·  Rules

Footfetish Club

Foot Pictures

7 hours ago, Nevadathehighelf said:

Unfortunately I'm not sure how long I will be using loverslab, as I keep getting a 

(Error code: -200)
  • OK

error every time I post images. That means my presence on loverslab might be scarce, as it's too stressful for me to try and figure out what's going on.

Have you messaged Ashal or any of the other moderators about this issue? I only ask because I doubt any of us know what that error message means.

On 5/6/2022 at 12:58 AM, FalloutBoy34 said:

Have you messaged Ashal or any of the other moderators about this issue? I only ask because I doubt any of us know what that error message means.

I just dont feel like messaging people right now :(

Maybe one day I will, it's just very debilitating at the moment

^This was the image I was trying to upload XD 

But the one I had to show was of higher quality!

To see that, just click the link buds right here:

https://i.imgur.com/js8YK9H.gifv

Looks like I'll be here after all :)

If link doesnt work, simply copy the link code and maually paste in the url.

This gif was actually made using still pictures that I took, and then spliced together in Camtasia until they mmade Jill look like she was rotating :P 

Edited by Nevadathehighelf
20 minutes ago, Nevadathehighelf said:

^This was the image I was trying to upload XD 

But the one I had to show was of higher quality!

To see that, just click the link buds right here:

https://i.imgur.com/js8YK9H.gifv

Looks like I'll be here after all :)

If link doesnt work, simply copy the link code and maually paste in the url.

This gif was actually made using still pictures that I took, and then spliced together in Camtasia until they mmade Jill look like she was rotating :P 

It could be a LL hardware limitation or a set limit (Though it if it is the ladder, it should say so without a technical error). I see from some creators on the platform who have uploading issues with mods due to file size, usually dividing them up into pieces just to release the full mod. Though mods are much much bigger then images, it's the only explanation I got.

I do know that the site owners are limited by the service they use to host this site.

I imagine it's quite costly to have this right running as it is. Upgrading probably costs a hefty bit too. Especially if they were to change the platform for more up to date hardware, not to mention having to manage all the existing mods and forums from here to there.