[WIP] SexLab Lover's Comfort 2013-12-30

Are NPCs saying to you that you are naked? If not , you are not naked for LC, sometimes small items like pouch can be considered as full armor because of wrong tags

Once NPC (ypur spouse) had sex the arousal will start ticking daily.

Can you see spouse in LC MCM menu under spouse?

do you have multiple mirage mod? if so all spouse functionality will not work.

Tried sleeping with spouse, now npc arousal appears to work alright, but arousal for player and spouse still remains locked at 0.

So, probably dumb question, but when I use BOSS, it has a CTD warning because I don't have Sexism, but I do have SexLab. Should I just ignore it?

Yes, ignore it.

Are NPCs saying to you that you are naked? If not , you are not naked for LC, sometimes small items like pouch can be considered as full armor because of wrong tags

Once NPC (ypur spouse) had sex the arousal will start ticking daily.

Can you see spouse in LC MCM menu under spouse?

do you have multiple mirage mod? if so all spouse functionality will not work.

Tried sleeping with spouse, now npc arousal appears to work alright, but arousal for player and spouse still remains locked at 0.

After sex arousal should go down, in most cases to zero.

Having sex with Grelka's cleaner in front of Grelka boosted her arousal.

I think that the arousal increment is really slow, I put the settings to max (at 5) and from yesterday till now Grelka has managed to get to 13. Also the cell information doesn't seem to update properly, I'm in Falkreath and its showing me Grelka from Riften.

Addendum.

I checked carefully after midnight almost all married couples sleeping in Whiterun, Solitude and Riften.

NO ONE was having sex like by LoversComfort.

Many of them was having sex as per RandomSex mod.

Second note: no one NPC had its arousal level different than 0. Only player's arousal level raised because the look to all this sex.

In fact, with the new 28(05 version, it seems that the Arousal level raises really very slowly.

It seems also that it doesn't raise for NPC but only for the player and for his/her current follower.

Maybe I could be wrong but this is what I felt.

Since I upgraded to 2013-05-28, there is no Arousal.  Arousal levels stay at 0.

Some clarification about arausal:

From v20130527 time related part of arousal was reset, the meaning is that it not only now equals to 0, but also it will start ticking up only for PC/NPCs who had sex AFTER 2013-05-27. So for some time you should see only slow arousal changes due to exposure, until relevant NPCs have sex.

It is posible to make arousal tick for all NPCs all the time, but within 10 game days you will find all Skyrim full of sex hungry rapist.

I am worried about NPCs not having sex, it is not good for them.

PM me your debug logs.

Please change the N key to be changeable/or mapped to other key.. N are used by Realistic Need and Diseases.. even Imps more complex needs uses N.

The reason to for selecting N key as hotkey is Realistic Need and Diseases mod, one key shows all Needs , Disceases and Desires.

I have problem with this version (2013-05-28). Even though my PC walk around naked in front of NPC's and followers, their arousal are never raised. How come? is there another way to run the bat-file, apart from doubleclicking it?

It has nothing to do with BAT file.

Do NPC say to PC the he/she is naked? if not PC is not naked.

It is in todo list.

Generally the way I think it should work, without to much hustle, is if you meet a couple (lovers/married...) a dialogue option would appear for swinging.

Though I am not 100% sure that it is doable.

The swinging will factor the player's spouse into things?  That was what I was mainly interested in, not just getting the player involved with other couples, but the player's spouse as well.

Yes, the idea is that player's spouse/follower is going to have sex with other couple member, and also the palyer.

Have an issue, it won't let me run the bat file. Says "script command LoversComfort not found". I might be typing in the wrong command to run it, or missing said command, but I'm not sure what it would be. Tried "run" and just typing the bat file, but nothing. The bat file is in my data folder, by the way.

Copy BAT to Skyrim/Data directory, double click on it to run it, ignore errors.

I might have found an arousal glitch - though this could come from a mod I am using - Improved Archmage Quarters from the Steam Workshop.

Using also a mod that allows me to have more followers.

When I am at the Arch Mage room, standing next to the bed in there - my spouse and follower have very quickly a very high arousal.

When my follower watches the sex scene his arousal also jumps from 1 to 7 and higher.

Very useful glitch if you don't want spend too much time on increasing arousal on someone ;-)

PC's partner is unsatisfied if the duration is less then the time set in the Consensual timers? If this is the case aggressive event will always end up unsatisfied, which will add more arousal on to already aroused npc. This is the case in my game play anyway, not sure if its the same for others.

Apologies for the noob question, but I don't understand your install instructions. How do I access the bat file for the old Loverscomfort through Windows? What are the exact keystrokes I need to enter?

Many thanks

The bat is only for those who have installed the pre-sexlab version of Lover's comfort, if this is the first time using this mod you would not need it. If you do have the Sexis version of this mod, double click on the bat while the file is placed inside of the data folder should work.

OK, I got it working. It is a beaut.  So much better than the sexis lc, and that was great in its day. I am still finding my way around the arousal system, so I may have missed something, so forgive me if these suggestions are old hat. I have only one suggestion to improve this almost perfect mod. When you ask your follower or spouse to give you comfort, they sound so unenthusiastic ("Ok, just this once" or "OK OK already!") even when they are flagged as "aroused" (30 or so). My suggestion: have a range of verbal responses to match degrees of arousal. I can see that "Ok, just this once" might be appropriate on occasion, but my character's ego thrives on encouragement. .It would also be good for NPCs to initiate the proposal (consensual, via dialogue). Vilya manages to talk all the time, so it should be possible for Aela (even taciturn, laconic Aela) to come up with some verbal initiation. Maybe it could be location specific. Jordis often says: "Look! A cave! You never know what might be down there!" So why not (Aela or Jordis speaking): "Look! A waterfall! I have always wanted to go down on you in a waterfall!" or "Look! A volcanic spa! Even better than a Jacuzzi! Place me over the jet and eat me out." or "So that's a Jarl's bed. Big bed. Jarlsize. Let's do it right here and now. Quick before a guard comes"

Funny thing happened, my dragonborn had a few times sex on the street with random partners (happened in Dragonbride) and now my horse has an arousal of 30 (shown every time after hitting the N-key)  :P

To bad there is currently no mod to relieve my poor horse from it´s needs :D  :D

Hi redneck2x,

sry, but it seems, that i don´t get the mod work like in the description. I use Lover's Comfort v2013-05-28.

The thing which gives me a headace is the arousal...

I use the mod together with LoversHook. SeLab is installed (actuel version)

My savegame with spouse works fine, but ONLY with the spouse.

A new game without spouse, nothing happens, even the PC Arousel level don´t increase. I read, that will increase after first sex, so i guess you have to marry first...

Anyway, the arousal lvl don´t increase for any npc.

The description:

Follower

• Animations with followers can be triggered via dialogue "I need some comfort". Then you will go to sleep the animations would play.
  • Follower will accept the request if arousal level is greater than 3.
  • If near bed the animations will start immediately.

NPCs

• LoversComfort scans whole cell for NPCs on entry to cell and once a game hour.
  • If NPC one is sleeping and it has related NPC animations would be triggered.
  • NPC Relations: Married, Courting, If Relationship rank >= 4, Jarls and House Carls, Cousins, SiblingsArousal
  • Arousal level has min value of 0 and max value of 30, it changes with time and responses to different events.
  • Arousal level = (now - "last time had sex") * "time multiplier" + "exposure modifier" * "exposure multiplier"
  • "time multiplier" and "exposure multiplier" can be set form MCM
  • (now - "last time had sex") will start ticking up (+1) once a day, only after the actor had sex first time.
  • Exposure modifier - min value 0, max value 30
  • ​+1 if PC sees naked NPC or if NPC sees naked PC. +2 if they have opposite sex. The effect can add up multiple times.
  • +3 If PC or NPC sees sex scene, triggered by SexiS. The effect can add up multiple times.
  • -10 after having sex, triggered by SexiS. Or +2 if PC partner is unsatified
  • -20 after being raped, triggered by SexiS
  • +1 on spouse if PC having sex with some other NPC
  • +5 to NPC if PC had finished sex sooner then 0.8 of duration set ar SexLab Menu

won´t work.

If i understand it correctly, there is a chance that the sex will start if you sleep in a bed near an arousal npc. Or did i miss something, like a file from the mod SexiS? The description say, it is triggered by SexiS.

Could you give me some hints please.

Greets

Mart

To trigger the mod just go to sleep at a house there your spouse is located.

Even you if are not married you will soon discover that residents of Skyrim love to comfort each other.

My character does not have a spouse yet. However, I have tried walking around town in the nude. Arousal (PC and NPC) remain at 0, even after 2 days with exposure rate x3.

My questions:

1 - Do I absolutely NEED a spouse for the mod to trigger? At the moment, no NPC's have comforted each other.

2 - The description mentions that sex acts witnessed by NPC's will raise their arousal. Do these specific sex acts need to be through LoversComfort mod? Can sex acts through "Romance" or "WorkingGirl" mods also contribute to NPC arousal?

Thank you for the mod redneck. I hope to get it working on my end soon. It looks awesome and I appreciate the work you've put into it!! :)

EDIT regarding Q2- Sinmir somehow has jumped from 0 to 9 arousal after my character did some things. Character still has no spouse

Thanks a lot for making and sharing this mod. It has really added a lot to the game.  I went in to elgrim's elixirs in Riften and the old man and woman started having sex while I was talking to them, funny stuff lol. Between this and Romance I will be playing Skyrim a lot longer then I probally would have. Thanks again , great mod

Same here with npc not having sex anymore with upgrading to lateset version may 28th. tested match maker and sexlab is working fine.

arousal no longer increasing it seems on any npc whilst naked or forcing sex using match maker, voyer npc not aroused by the spectacle.

I'd like to post debug but not sure what you mean,  do you mean Papyrus logs?

Hi redneck2x, me again. :)

Hi redneck2x,

sry, but it seems, that i don´t get the mod work like in the description. I use Lover's Comfort v2013-05-28.

The thing which gives me a headace is the arousal...

I use the mod together with LoversHook. SeLab is installed (actuel version)

My savegame with spouse works fine, but ONLY with the spouse.

A new game without spouse, nothing happens, even the PC Arousel level don´t increase. I read, that will increase after first sex, so i guess you have to marry first...

Anyway, the arousal lvl don´t increase for any npc.

The description:

Follower

• Animations with followers can be triggered via dialogue "I need some comfort". Then you will go to sleep the animations would play.
  • Follower will accept the request if arousal level is greater than 3.
  • If near bed the animations will start immediately.

NPCs

• LoversComfort scans whole cell for NPCs on entry to cell and once a game hour.
  • If NPC one is sleeping and it has related NPC animations would be triggered.
  • NPC Relations: Married, Courting, If Relationship rank >= 4, Jarls and House Carls, Cousins, SiblingsArousal
  • Arousal level has min value of 0 and max value of 30, it changes with time and responses to different events.
  • Arousal level = (now - "last time had sex") * "time multiplier" + "exposure modifier" * "exposure multiplier"
  • "time multiplier" and "exposure multiplier" can be set form MCM
  • (now - "last time had sex") will start ticking up (+1) once a day, only after the actor had sex first time.
  • Exposure modifier - min value 0, max value 30
  • ​+1 if PC sees naked NPC or if NPC sees naked PC. +2 if they have opposite sex. The effect can add up multiple times.
  • +3 If PC or NPC sees sex scene, triggered by SexiS. The effect can add up multiple times.
  • -10 after having sex, triggered by SexiS. Or +2 if PC partner is unsatified
  • -20 after being raped, triggered by SexiS
  • +1 on spouse if PC having sex with some other NPC
  • +5 to NPC if PC had finished sex sooner then 0.8 of duration set ar SexLab Menu

won´t work.

If i understand it correctly, there is a chance that the sex will start if you sleep in a bed near an arousal npc. Or did i miss something, like a file from the mod SexiS? The description say, it is triggered by SexiS.

Could you give me some hints please.

Greets

Mart

It seems, that the "arousal-counter" starts, if first sex was initialized for PC and NPC´s. I tried via SexChat-Mod for LL and now the counter increased for PC and NPC. Also masturbation for spouse is working. Yeah, yeah, wife...i see what u did there! ;)

Hell, try to let spouse live in Migal´s Bathing&Luxury Suite with one or more lovers beside....if u are going to sleep a trible very ofte proceed.

Only npc having sex, that´s something i don´t see till now, but i guess, this also works.

So, thanks a lot for this mod an keep going on the good work!

Greetz,

Mart

Males are trying to get in my pants. Disabled M-M but they keep coming at my bed xD

Oh and have rapist play male animation toggle off but they still play the male animation.

M-M and other options are only for NPC-NPC interactions.

For immertion you can not choose rapist

Same here with npc not having sex anymore with upgrading to lateset version may 28th. tested match maker and sexlab is working fine.

arousal no longer increasing it seems on any npc whilst naked or forcing sex using match maker, voyer npc not aroused by the spectacle.

I'd like to post debug but not sure what you mean,  do you mean Papyrus logs?

First, try to preform clean save.

If it does not help, PM me your Papyrus logs.

To trigger the mod just go to sleep at a house there your spouse is located.

Even you if are not married you will soon discover that residents of Skyrim love to comfort each other.

My character does not have a spouse yet. However, I have tried walking around town in the nude. Arousal (PC and NPC) remain at 0, even after 2 days with exposure rate x3.

My questions:

1 - Do I absolutely NEED a spouse for the mod to trigger? At the moment, no NPC's have comforted each other.

2 - The description mentions that sex acts witnessed by NPC's will raise their arousal. Do these specific sex acts need to be through LoversComfort mod? Can sex acts through "Romance" or "WorkingGirl" mods also contribute to NPC arousal?

Thank you for the mod redneck. I hope to get it working on my end soon. It looks awesome and I appreciate the work you've put into it!! :)

EDIT regarding Q2- Sinmir somehow has jumped from 0 to 9 arousal after my character did some things. Character still has no spouse

No, spouse is not needed for the mod.

If you are naked, try to talk to NPC, they should tell you that you are naked. If not there might be some wearble item that is considered as armor, see FAQ

Any SexLab based mod increase arousal of sournding NPCs.

OK, I got it working. It is a beaut.  So much better than the sexis lc, and that was great in its day. I am still finding my way around the arousal system, so I may have missed something, so forgive me if these suggestions are old hat. I have only one suggestion to improve this almost perfect mod. When you ask your follower or spouse to give you comfort, they sound so unenthusiastic ("Ok, just this once" or "OK OK already!") even when they are flagged as "aroused" (30 or so). My suggestion: have a range of verbal responses to match degrees of arousal. I can see that "Ok, just this once" might be appropriate on occasion, but my character's ego thrives on encouragement. .It would also be good for NPCs to initiate the proposal (consensual, via dialogue). Vilya manages to talk all the time, so it should be possible for Aela (even taciturn, laconic Aela) to come up with some verbal initiation. Maybe it could be location specific. Jordis often says: "Look! A cave! You never know what might be down there!" So why not (Aela or Jordis speaking): "Look! A waterfall! I have always wanted to go down on you in a waterfall!" or "Look! A volcanic spa! Even better than a Jacuzzi! Place me over the jet and eat me out." or "So that's a Jarl's bed. Big bed. Jarlsize. Let's do it right here and now. Quick before a guard comes"

I like the idea, but it not my strong side to develop dialogues and responses.

Eventually, arousal going to be in SexLab framework itself, then many other can add different tweeks to it.

PC's partner is unsatisfied if the duration is less then the time set in the Consensual timers? If this is the case aggressive event will always end up unsatisfied, which will add more arousal on to already aroused npc. This is the case in my game play anyway, not sure if its the same for others.

If partner is unsatisfied you should see notification about this.

The time should be = 0.8 * "Consensual time", which in default case enough time to make the rapist happy.

I was too lazy to add special exeption fot this case, going to add it on next release.

Ah ok, so "arousal" is triggered for each NPC only after they have sex?

Yes, the time related part start ticking only after first sex.

I might have found an arousal glitch - though this could come from a mod I am using - Improved Archmage Quarters from the Steam Workshop.

Using also a mod that allows me to have more followers.

When I am at the Arch Mage room, standing next to the bed in there - my spouse and follower have very quickly a very high arousal.

When my follower watches the sex scene his arousal also jumps from 1 to 7 and higher.

Very useful glitch if you don't want spend too much time on increasing arousal on someone ;-)

Arousal from seeing sex is a bit unprdictable, this is trade off for less script load.

So basicly on each stage transition some random Actor arousal increased by +3, it might effect multiple times same actor, hence the arousal boost you see from time to time.

What happens if an NPC in the environment gets a high level of arousal?

This mod worked fine on an older character that also had sexis and sexlab installed,but with the sexis version of this mod. However, once I installed this version and did a clean save, this mod that effects NPCs no longer works when I enter buildings or homes at night.

I also did a new chracter and this mod also does not work. Sexlab is working fine and I also uninstalled sexis for this character. I also have lovershook working fine with this mod loaded after all the other plugins.