[WIP] SexLab Lover's Comfort 2013-12-30

re: arousal. 

One thing i'd like to see is arousal increasing from imbibing alcohol (in the player character). For NPCs you could offer to buy them a drink (if at an inn) and have that increasing their arousal..

re: arousal. 

One thing i'd like to see is arousal increasing from imbibing alcohol (in the player character). For NPCs you could offer to buy them a drink (if at an inn) and have that increasing their arousal..

Mix an arousal boost with a blackout effect from over consumption.  Blackout and travel mod like Drunken Travels lands you in Necromancers lair or bandit camps.

@ Ashal,I do think you should make it simple first.

see naked NPC = +1

being naked = +1

seeing sex = +3

after having sex = reset arousal.

Standard stuff. Also allow mods to manipulate the arousal value, so then they can mod other stuff.. want to give outfit arousal value.. they can, want drunken state adds arousal.. they can.

Any chance you could have breast size node errrr... thing, from Estrus Charus and the new variable size animated pecker figure into Arousal?  There is naked, and there is NEKKID. 

Peter:  "Woah! Lois, did you see the jugs on that one?  There as big as your head!"  :D

Another thing that would be immersive is to have some kind of rumor/gossip system to clue you in who is banging who or rumors of another sexual nature.

There are mods out there that will allow you to create the characters that you want with boobs bigger than their head if you want... Speaking only for myself, I'd stop using the system if LC went with a setup like that... real sized breasts are more immersive to me and changing the physical dynamics of the character or NPCs isn't the focus of the mod... it's focus is on emotional dynamics. 

I DO, however, like the ideas about the rumor/gossip system not sure how easy that would be accomplished, but could also open the door to having a potential blackmail option as well (I'd love to find a way to take Nazeem from Whiterun a couple of pegs down from his high horse).

~Nate

I don't really care for boobs the size of a small nation state either, but it would be cool to have the body play some part in arousal.  Especially now that you have varying sized boobs and willys. 

The rumor/gossip thing would be a great blackmail tool..... it could even be used against the PC.   You walk into a bar and the bartender says he heard a rumor about the PC or their spouse and you have pay extortion or do some quest to end it.  That would be cool.  I like the idea of a finding a diary of some sort or note for finding out if your spouse is up to no good instead of just knowing it automatically.  I'm sure something like that will come in time though.

The thing about the boob and willy request is also a matter of animation though morph targets (or as called in Skyrim Body Sliders) this would be more of a job for an animator than a mod code writer... the animation or body sliders have to be present to call upon it... it's doable, but again, I think you are asking the wrong person...

Oh and I LIKE the idea of the diaries and if Redneck needs any help in the writing of them, I would gladly offer my services... as any kind of animation or modeling I can do has been severely cut off by not having a ,nif import/export plugin for Max 2013. :(

~Nate

I was thinking about the growing boobs in Estrus Charus or Schlong of Skyrim for the willy, because those seem pretty much finished.  Something like, diffrent cup size A-E/willy size 1-5 adds varying degrees of ummph to arousal meter?  I'm a dummy, but it sure sounds like a fun addon.  :)

Maybe the arousal rating thing could be a seperate plugin all-together that LC and other mods could refer to?  w/Bonus or Penalty to arousal for nude/not nude, Average/Unusual size boobs/willy, Speechcraft, Level, Wealth, Racial Pref, Social level, etc.

Not sure how much more I would develop arousal. I have plans for another mod.

In long term I hope that some arousal framework would appear and it would be possible to hook to it.

Then anyone would be able to add whatever he/she wants.

An arousal mod was my original plan as an example mod instead of MatchMaker, but I ended up not due to needing to doing MatchMaker for sake of getting the framework out the door.

Now that I'm planning on taking a break from the framework to develop some separate mods for it, I may do just such an arousal resource as my first one before I do my planned succubus mod. 

Any idea what you'd want out of such an arousal framework? I assume just a way to get, add, and remove from an actors current arousal?

Arousal farmework should be simple.

The more things you add the more modders and users will be confused.

At the end I would be happy to get one varibale (posibly faction rank) that would allow to make desision (show dialogue, agree to sex...)

I assume just a way to get, add, and remove from an actors current arousal?

Simple. You could just create a ArousedNPCsFaction and add NPCs to it with various ranks.

Any idea what you'd want out of such an arousal framework? I assume just a way to get, add, and remove from an actors current arousal?

Just arousal is a little limiting for a framework don't you think? I've been thinking of a "seduction" power which can be "fortified" by clothes enchanted as "Sexy". The seduction power itself would be an invisible cloak-like magic effect and its magnitude and coverage (radius) can be changed by wearing "sexy" clothes. This would allow people to create their own set of "sexy" outfits. I haven't got a clear idea on how to utilize this power in the mod yet though. I was planning to implement this in my mod but I'd be more than happy if someone else could make it. :D

"seducation" power as you defined is a rate of change of arousal.

Given framework any mod then can manipulate when/why and how much the arousal would change.

I've used LC sexis for many hours, one of the best mods going. I moved over to the sexlab version and am having problems with "sex lab animation failed to start [-3]". Yes, sexlab is working and I have performed a clean save. Sometimes on reloading the first one or two animations will work, but after the warning LoversComfort and sexlab 'Matchmaker' continue to work but the animations will not start.

Any advice would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks again for your great Mods.

I've had this issue before. What I failed to do was make a clean save. To cause Sexlab to work again you have to turn it off on your active mod list then load your save. Then save in a new slot once you get it loaded. If it keeps crashing the work around is to start a new game and load your save. This is much faster if you use Alternate start - live another life mod. Once you manage to get it saved with the mod off then just log out and re-enable Sexlab and it should work.

Many thanks for your feed-back, I think I've found the cause, I had set followers in many houses using setrelationshiprank under LC sexis, after changing to sexlab it caused confusion, now all is working. Great mod.

Thanks again

I've used LC sexis for many hours, one of the best mods going. I moved over to the sexlab version and am having problems with "sex lab animation failed to start [-3]". Yes, sexlab is working and I have performed a clean save. Sometimes on reloading the first one or two animations will work, but after the warning LoversComfort and sexlab 'Matchmaker' continue to work but the animations will not start.

Any advice would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks again for your great Mods.

I've had this issue before. What I failed to do was make a clean save. To cause Sexlab to work again you have to turn it off on your active mod list then load your save. Then save in a new slot once you get it loaded. If it keeps crashing the work around is to start a new game and load your save. This is much faster if you use Alternate start - live another life mod. Once you manage to get it saved with the mod off then just log out and re-enable Sexlab and it should work.

Thx to good mod. :D But some problem is exist.

If arousal level to max than this CTD is often happend

[05/20/2013 - 11:19:28AM] [loverscomfortconfigscr <00_LoversComfortConfig (5901C6E0)>]: trying to open settings page...
[05/20/2013 - 11:19:30AM] [loverscomfortconfigscr <00_LoversComfortConfig (5901C6E0)>]: trying to open status page...
[05/20/2013 - 11:20:41AM] --SEXLAB NOTICE GetAnimationsByTag(Selected [[sslanimaggrbehind <SexLabAnimation (090022EB)>], [sslanimaggrdoggystyle <SexLabAnimation (090022EB)>], [sslanimreversecowgirl <SexLabAnimation (090022EB)>], [sslanimarrokdoggystyle <SexLabAnimation (090022EB)>], [sslanimarrokreversecowgirl <SexLabAnimation (090022EB)>], [sslanimapanal <SexLabAnimation (090022EB)>], [sslanimapholdlegup <SexLabAnimation (090022EB)>], [sslanimapfacedown <SexLabAnimation (090022EB)>]]) --- tag1=Anal, tag2=, tag3=, tagSuppress=
[05/20/2013 - 11:20:43AM] --SEXLAB NOTICE StartSex(Starting animation thread[0]) --- sexActors=[[Actor < (FF000E26)>], [Actor < (00000014)>]]
[05/20/2013 - 11:22:10AM] [loverscomfortutilscr <00_LoversComfortUtil (5904290F)>]: Bandit Marauder arousal level -2
[05/20/2013 - 11:22:10AM] [loverscomfortutilscr <00_LoversComfortUtil (5904290F)>]: Milady arousal level -2
[05/20/2013 - 11:22:13AM] --SEXLAB NOTICE _EndThread(Freeing up animation thread[0]) --- tid=0, player=1
[05/20/2013 - 11:23:50AM] --SEXLAB NOTICE GetAnimationsByType(Selected [[sslanimapanal <SexLabAnimation (090022EB)>], [sslanimapfacedown <SexLabAnimation (090022EB)>]]) --- actors=2, males=-1, females=-1, stages=-1, aggress=TRUE, sexual=TRUE
[05/20/2013 - 11:23:51AM] --SEXLAB NOTICE StartSex(Starting animation thread[0]) --- sexActors=[[Actor < (FF000E26)>], [Actor < (00000014)>]]
[05/20/2013 - 11:24:29AM] [loverscomfortutilscr <00_LoversComfortUtil (5904290F)>]: Bandit Marauder arousal level -2
[05/20/2013 - 11:24:29AM] [loverscomfortutilscr <00_LoversComfortUtil (5904290F)>]: Milady arousal level -2
[05/20/2013 - 11:24:30AM] [loverscomfortutilscr <00_LoversComfortUtil (5904290F)>]: Bandit Marauder arousal level -2
[05/20/2013 - 11:24:32AM] --SEXLAB NOTICE EquipStrapon(No items passed to stripped argument for actor to equip) --- actor=[Actor < (00000014)>], stripped=[], victim=[Actor < (FF000E26)>]
[05/20/2013 - 11:24:32AM] --SEXLAB NOTICE _EndThread(Freeing up animation thread[0]) --- tid=0, player=1

//--(And naked and walk around NPC but arouse not increased. So Sexlab Submit applied)--//
[05/20/2013 - 11:24:54AM] --SEXLAB NOTICE GetAnimationsByType(Selected [[sslanimapanal <SexLabAnimation (090022EB)>], [sslanimapfacedown <SexLabAnimation (090022EB)>]]) --- actors=2, males=-1, females=-1, stages=-1, aggress=TRUE, sexual=TRUE
[05/20/2013 - 11:24:55AM] --SEXLAB NOTICE StartSex(Starting animation thread[0]) --- sexActors=[[Actor < (FF000E26)>], [Actor < (00000014)>]]

After this CTD

There is no way? :)

Regarding outfit effect on arousal gain, I have an idea. Why not make KeyWords, like ClothingSexy or ArmorUnsatisfing, and add them to armor/clothes by script if posible? This can set various values for different type of outfit and not having to worry about being "naked". If it can be done, option to add such effect in MCM would be great, if not to specyfic currently worn outfit then by adding it to PC. Something similar is used in SexoutClothingEvaluation.

Regarding outfit effect on arousal gain, I have an idea. Why not make KeyWords, like ClothingSexy or ArmorUnsatisfing, and add them to armor/clothes by script if posible? This can set various values for different type of outfit and not having to worry about being "naked". If it can be done, option to add such effect in MCM would be great, if not to specyfic currently worn outfit then by adding it to PC. Something similar is used in SexoutClothingEvaluation.

There is actually something like this already started

SIM Clothing Evaluation

not sure how far it has come, but from the first look was a good idea.

SIM Clothing Evaluation

Now thats great news. If only redneck2x could make this mod working with his.

I have been using Lovers Comfort for sexis (a great mod), but am tempted to upgrade to this one, since I now use Sexlab. Presumably I will have to choose between the two Lovers Comfort mods: either sexis or sexlab--is that right?

I am also puzzled by your upgrade instructions. What is meant by Run: "LoversComfort - Delete old scripts.bat" Do I have to type those words in the console? The instruction makes no sense to me.

Many thanks

just and idea that i would like to see, if the PC reach the max arousal level and don't have sex for let's say 3 games days, the PC enter in some kind of SEX berseker mode and fuck every NPC until his arousal level reach the minimum value :D

going into a "berserker" rage would be unfitting to teh "romance" name of the mod, but how about if the arousal is too high for too long a script take control and you automatically approach other npc's (followers included), and your only topic would be to relieve some "stress"

depending on the disposition, etc they may still decline, giving you a short window of time until this auto approach kicks in again

could make for a funny approach if it would work with enemy npc's :-D

Bandit: Im gonna Kill you!

Dova: Die.... Aeh excuse me you have such a nice smile, don't you want to hang out with me?

Banidt: ... What? Are you crazy? Whats the matter we have been fighting just a few minutes ago....

Dova: But your Hair is so beautiful, your skin so sweet....

Bandit: *Smacks Dova on the head with a two handed hammer* Shut the fuck up, i just want your gold!

WEll i guess not gonna happen but funny nonetheless :-D

Two questions:

1) How long in game time does a spouse have to be neglected before she goes looking for a bit on the side?

2) What determines her choice of adulterous partner? Proximity of NPC? Game history?

After spouse arousal goes above 7 the spouse will try to find NPC in the same cell with highest relationship rank towards the spouse, then the NPC would be added to Potential Lovers  Faction, and spouse arousal would be reduced by one point.

Each time the spouse arousal is higher then 7 and the potential lover is meet the lover rank will tick up by one point and spouse arousal tick down by one point.

Then lover rank rises to 4 you might witness a cheet scene.

In less technical terms: LC tries to simulate relations by initially picking up NPC with initial good relations towards the spouse, and then LC tries to develop those relationships over time. 

P.S: there might be multiple relationships.

I have been using Lovers Comfort for sexis (a great mod), but am tempted to upgrade to this one, since I now use Sexlab. Presumably I will have to choose between the two Lovers Comfort mods: either sexis or sexlab--is that right?

I am also puzzled by your upgrade instructions. What is meant by Run: "LoversComfort - Delete old scripts.bat" Do I have to type those words in the console? The instruction makes no sense to me.

Many thanks

If SexiS version was running properly, you don't need to run the BAT file.

Serana doesn't get recognized as a follower, i tried to change her factions in CK to get it working, but it didn't help. What can i do to fix that? or can you release a fix/patch?

I will try to add a patch for Serana. 

In CK look for dialogues at 00_LoversComfortPlayer quest there you should add Serana

Thx to good mod. :D But some problem is exist.

If arousal level to max than this CTD is often happend

[05/20/2013 - 11:19:28AM] [loverscomfortconfigscr <00_LoversComfortConfig (5901C6E0)>]: trying to open settings page...

[05/20/2013 - 11:19:30AM] [loverscomfortconfigscr <00_LoversComfortConfig (5901C6E0)>]: trying to open status page...

[05/20/2013 - 11:20:41AM] --SEXLAB NOTICE GetAnimationsByTag(Selected [[sslanimaggrbehind <SexLabAnimation (090022EB)>], [sslanimaggrdoggystyle <SexLabAnimation (090022EB)>], [sslanimreversecowgirl <SexLabAnimation (090022EB)>], [sslanimarrokdoggystyle <SexLabAnimation (090022EB)>], [sslanimarrokreversecowgirl <SexLabAnimation (090022EB)>], [sslanimapanal <SexLabAnimation (090022EB)>], [sslanimapholdlegup <SexLabAnimation (090022EB)>], [sslanimapfacedown <SexLabAnimation (090022EB)>]]) --- tag1=Anal, tag2=, tag3=, tagSuppress=

[05/20/2013 - 11:20:43AM] --SEXLAB NOTICE StartSex(Starting animation thread[0]) --- sexActors=[[Actor < (FF000E26)>], [Actor < (00000014)>]]

[05/20/2013 - 11:22:10AM] [loverscomfortutilscr <00_LoversComfortUtil (5904290F)>]: Bandit Marauder arousal level -2

[05/20/2013 - 11:22:10AM] [loverscomfortutilscr <00_LoversComfortUtil (5904290F)>]: Milady arousal level -2

[05/20/2013 - 11:22:13AM] --SEXLAB NOTICE _EndThread(Freeing up animation thread[0]) --- tid=0, player=1

[05/20/2013 - 11:23:50AM] --SEXLAB NOTICE GetAnimationsByType(Selected [[sslanimapanal <SexLabAnimation (090022EB)>], [sslanimapfacedown <SexLabAnimation (090022EB)>]]) --- actors=2, males=-1, females=-1, stages=-1, aggress=TRUE, sexual=TRUE

[05/20/2013 - 11:23:51AM] --SEXLAB NOTICE StartSex(Starting animation thread[0]) --- sexActors=[[Actor < (FF000E26)>], [Actor < (00000014)>]]

[05/20/2013 - 11:24:29AM] [loverscomfortutilscr <00_LoversComfortUtil (5904290F)>]: Bandit Marauder arousal level -2

[05/20/2013 - 11:24:29AM] [loverscomfortutilscr <00_LoversComfortUtil (5904290F)>]: Milady arousal level -2

[05/20/2013 - 11:24:30AM] [loverscomfortutilscr <00_LoversComfortUtil (5904290F)>]: Bandit Marauder arousal level -2

[05/20/2013 - 11:24:32AM] --SEXLAB NOTICE EquipStrapon(No items passed to stripped argument for actor to equip) --- actor=[Actor < (00000014)>], stripped=[], victim=[Actor < (FF000E26)>]

[05/20/2013 - 11:24:32AM] --SEXLAB NOTICE _EndThread(Freeing up animation thread[0]) --- tid=0, player=1

//--(And naked and walk around NPC but arouse not increased. So Sexlab Submit applied)--//

[05/20/2013 - 11:24:54AM] --SEXLAB NOTICE GetAnimationsByType(Selected [[sslanimapanal <SexLabAnimation (090022EB)>], [sslanimapfacedown <SexLabAnimation (090022EB)>]]) --- actors=2, males=-1, females=-1, stages=-1, aggress=TRUE, sexual=TRUE

[05/20/2013 - 11:24:55AM] --SEXLAB NOTICE StartSex(Starting animation thread[0]) --- sexActors=[[Actor < (FF000E26)>], [Actor < (00000014)>]]

After this CTD

There is no way? :)

It is hard for me to believe that arousal can cause CTD, it is just a number.

That looks suspicious is that Sex animation there run with dynamically created actor "FF000E26", maybe it was deleted for some reason by garbage collector in the middle of sex.

Thy to post the problem at SexLab thread.

The Sexis version had a feature that doesn't seem to be in Sexlab version.   Whether or not you satisfied your spouse or visa versa.   Was it the Sex Framework or the version of Lovers Comfort that did that?

SexiS version has simple PC partner satisfaction feature.

It is missing at SexLab version, but I am going to add it at next version.

just and idea that i would like to see, if the PC reach the max arousal level and don't have sex for let's say 3 games days, the PC enter in some kind of SEX berseker mode and fuck every NPC until his arousal level reach the minimum value :D

going into a "berserker" rage would be unfitting to teh "romance" name of the mod, but how about if the arousal is too high for too long a script take control and you automatically approach other npc's (followers included), and your only topic would be to relieve some "stress"

depending on the disposition, etc they may still decline, giving you a short window of time until this auto approach kicks in again

could make for a funny approach if it would work with enemy npc's :-D

Bandit: Im gonna Kill you!

Dova: Die.... Aeh excuse me you have such a nice smile, don't you want to hang out with me?

Banidt: ... What? Are you crazy? Whats the matter we have been fighting just a few minutes ago....

Dova: But your Hair is so beautiful, your skin so sweet....

Bandit: *Smacks Dova on the head with a two handed hammer* Shut the fuck up, i just want your gold!

WEll i guess not gonna happen but funny nonetheless :-D

SIM Clothing Evaluation

Now thats great news. If only redneck2x could make this mod working with his.

Great Ideas.

Arousal by it self deserves it own mod/framework. It looks like it is planned to be added to SexLab v1.2, then it will be possible to and any thing to it.

Currently I am going to add only minor changes here and there that effect arousal.

The Sexis version had a feature that doesn't seem to be in Sexlab version.   Whether or not you satisfied your spouse or visa versa.   Was it the Sex Framework or the version of Lovers Comfort that did that?

SexiS version has simple PC partner satisfaction feature.

It is missing at SexLab version, but I am going to add it at next version.

Cool beans man.