What is wrong with my character?

I just started a new game in skyrim special edition for the PC, and I am using the latest version of racemenu.

I am using the same female character preset as my previous playthrough, but in my new game, my character looks like a neanderthal.

Also, when I take her clothes off, she isn't nude, even though I am using the latest version of CBBE.

How do I fix this?

1.jpeg

2.JPG

This is LE tech support but:

the body texture looks like vanilla.

you have the never nude body.

the head mesh is different as has already been suggested.

So the problem is probably something you did between finishing your last game and starting this one.

28 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

This is LE tech support but:

the body texture looks like vanilla.

you have the never nude body.

the head mesh is different as has already been suggested.

So the problem is probably something you did between finishing your last game and starting this one.

I have CBBE installed.

2 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

Have you done any batch building in bodyslide recently?

image.png.520832e137e4a18213296200d6bbe3d4.png

If you tick these by mistake you get the nevernude applied even if you said no when you installed CBBE

I reinstalled CBBE and got the nude body back, but my face still looks like a neanderthal.

I even uninstalled skyrim special edition and reinstalled it, and also reinstalled all of my mods, and I still have the same problem.

Here is the preset in question, try downloading it and see if you have any problems.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23900

Edited by Fixadent
14 hours ago, Fixadent said:

I reinstalled CBBE and got the nude body back, but my face still looks like a neanderthal.

I even uninstalled skyrim special edition and reinstalled it, and also reinstalled all of my mods, and I still have the same problem.

Here is the preset in question, try downloading it and see if you have any problems.

Given that this is LE tech support I doubt your preset is much use.

19 hours ago, Fixadent said:

If you are using a preset, it must be loaded with the same slot as it was saved. And it should also be the same race

Example: You choose race north and use the skyrim default 4 presets.
Then do something like makeup etc and save it as a custom preset.

Next time you choose Redguard and use the skyrim default 0 preset.

Loading your saved custom preset will look awful. Other slot (0 vs.4) and other race.