FSM Body Textures (Redux & Extreme) - backup of deleted mods from Nexusmods

10 hours ago, almond93 said:

Really nice.! I've been looking for this mod. I appreciate it a lot. Why did the original mod author take his down?

my assumption would be nexus policy. nexus is launching some kind of collections feature soon and when they do, mod authors won't be allowed delete their mods from the platform anymore.

33 minutes ago, tzenrick said:

I'm uploading the "full - clean" version to mediafire, right now. 7.28gb. This'll take a minute.

You mean FSM Body Textures Extreme Full - Clean-48510-1-0-1605772139.7z ? It's a newer version, on Nexus it was uploaded as a whole different mod, one that I'm currently using as well. Very good stuff, I was thinking about uploading that one, but my upload is slow and when I looked at its size, I wasn't sure where should I upload it in the first place. I guess LL's file size limit is not that high, so yeah.

Edited by MrFuturehope
52 minutes ago, MrFuturehope said:

You mean FSM Body Textures Extreme Full - Clean-48510-1-0-1605772139.7z ? It's a newer version, on Nexus it was uploaded as a whole different mod, one that I'm currently using as well. Very good stuff, I was thinking about uploading that one, but my upload is slow and when I looked at its size, I wasn't sure where should I upload it in the first place. I guess LL's file size limit is not that high, so yeah.

I stuck it on MediaFire. I also tried to upload it as an attachment. It got all the way to the end then went "attachment upload size out of bounds." I choked it.

• MrFuturehope changed the title to FSM Body Textures (Redux & Extreme) - backup of deleted mods from Nexusmods

Thanks. I lost the original V6.0 - now i have my backup again.

On 7/1/2021 at 1:32 AM, MrFuturehope said:

There's no point trying to install them both at once, as that would result in one overwriting the other.

Btw. renaming the dirt versions will make it possible to use both at the same time. Just add 'dirty' to the name of the files...

Spoiler

skin2.jpg.deae65e6f5e289cbfc445adbe806f11d.jpg

Edited by Aylis
Just now, Aylis said:

Thanks. I lost the original V6.0 - now i have my backup again.

You're welcome, but V6.0, you say? I never heard of that one, these are Redux and the Extreme. Last version of Redux was 5.0.1, but I can't remember the version number of Extreme. Is the Extreme version what you mean by V6.0?

12 minutes ago, MrFuturehope said:

Is the Extreme version what you mean by V6.0?

Yes. It got its own page with version number 6.0.

He sort of abandoned the older version and intended to only work on 6.0 in the future ('til Nexus changed everything).

14 minutes ago, Aylis said:

Yes. It got its own page with version number 6.0.

He sort of abandoned the older version and intended to only work on 6.0 in the future ('til Nexus changed everything).

Oh, yeah I remember it was a standalone mod, separate from the smaller original 5.0.1., so I made sure to let people know in op to not combine them. I kinda wish we had the original description, do you have it by any chance?

Sadly no. I never expected loosing mods like this one (or CWSS) as they've always been in my LO since they got released.

Oh, just saw that. Both files in post #1 are bigger than allowed here - this will become problem. One of the reasons my thread 'Lost Mods' got deleted.

Edited by Aylis
Just now, Aylis said:

Sadly no. I never expected loosing mods like this one (or CWSS) as they've always been in my LO since they got released.

Do you need CWSS? I can upload it as well. Although, I don't feel good about uploading someone else's work, but at the same time I feel bad for those who perhaps need that mod for whatever reason and could no longer find it in any reliable source. ?

2 hours ago, Aylis said:

Btw. renaming the dirt versions will make it possible to use both at the same time. Just add 'dirty' to the name of the files...

Reveal hidden contents

skin2.jpg.deae65e6f5e289cbfc445adbe806f11d.jpg

Thanks for the tip, but I guess I would have to pass on this option, because Vortex would throw a fit about the files being edited outside of Vortex, although maybe in this case I could do an exception, but I'm not sure if it would work like this: Dirty Redux + Clean Extreme, since Extreme didn't include Dirty version. I'm absolutely not sure what would happen if I wanted to mix it that way, because I believe Extreme provides textures that are larger in resolution, so mixing two kinds of textures using two different resolutions could create some graphical artifacts on the body in case that the textures from both mods would be used at once on one body.

That doesn't matter in this case as the renamed files only overwrite the standard dirty ones that come with FO4/CBBE. So they don't mix up. Just check out my combination in the beginners guide. I use a separate texture pack for almost every possible skin and they all work fine together.

Just remembered: for the extreme pack the author recommended to use the Natasha Face Texture. I didn't knew them before he recommended them.

On 7/5/2021 at 3:53 PM, MrFuturehope said:

Do you need CWSS? I can upload it as well. Although, I don't feel good about uploading someone else's work, but at the same time I feel bad for those who perhaps need that mod for whatever reason and could no longer find it in any reliable source. ?

can you send the mod. i just redownloading all my steam games. i do need the mod

On 7/5/2021 at 4:50 PM, Aylis said:

Oh, just saw that. Both files in post #1 are bigger than allowed here - this will become problem. One of the reasons my thread 'Lost Mods' got deleted.

And that's why they're not stored here.

If I recall correctly the author (FSM/Hermika) mentionned that to install the mod you needed at least 10gb of spare space on your drive when installling.

Just thought I pitch that out there. Big fan of that author, and that mod.