1 hour ago, RileyAP said:

No Knockout Framework, just violate.  Check my edit too because even with console commands to win the fight it goes to "quest completed" and that's it.  I think it's something broken in my save though I'm not yet sure why but my Sex Attributes seems to be fucked somehow when it wasn't on my last game so troubleshooting time!!

I always have violate running doubt its that. If it said quest completed and then does not go on then its something else. Don't think the actual fight is the issue here then.

35 minutes ago, osculim said:

always have violate running doubt its that. If it said quest completed and then does not go on then its something else. Don't think the actual fight is the issue here then.

I have a feeling it's something with the Nuka Ride Alternate Start somehow but I don't 100% know that and it's actually probably something custom in this list I built on top of, that changes Start-Me-Up. Regardless I have a workaround I think but it's gonna take me a bit to get back to that quest to see with Tessa. 

Basically if I choose the NR alternate start I come out on top of V111 and Sex Attributes pops for me to choose fetishes, etc and my stats are correctly tracked.  If I play through V111 using the "I don't want to relive this" option, SA doesn't pop after exiting V111 and things, including never getting SA stats properly tracking in the pip-boy status screen. I just picked NR alternate start and then went the Nora route with Duke through conversation so I can be Nora again,  So I'm gonna play and see how it goes when I get back there, but I think this is gonna fix my other issues too.

34 minutes ago, RileyAP said:

I have a feeling it's something with the Nuka Ride Alternate Start somehow but I don't 100% know that and it's actually probably something custom in this list I built on top of, that changes Start-Me-Up. Regardless I have a workaround I think but it's gonna take me a bit to get back to that quest to see with Tessa. 

Basically if I choose the NR alternate start I come out on top of V111 and Sex Attributes pops for me to choose fetishes, etc and my stats are correctly tracked.  If I play through V111 using the "I don't want to relive this" option, SA doesn't pop after exiting V111 and things, including never getting SA stats properly tracking in the pip-boy status screen. I just picked NR alternate start and then went the Nora route with Duke through conversation so I can be Nora again,  So I'm gonna play and see how it goes when I get back there, but I think this is gonna fix my other issues too.

Here's a tip if you want to.

Use my Vault 111 mod that gives you a direct line to the exit controls. It triggers and completes all the vanilla "hidden" quests and allows mods to load the way they were meant to.

Some load before the PC creation, some right after, some after exiting the vault and some after moving off the vault door. (depends on the mod)

Yea there's actually a lot that is going on you don't see.

Alt starts forces pretty much everything to load at once, and for me, that has caused issues.

Just make sure it's loaded after NR.

2 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Yea there's actually a lot that is going on you don't see.

Alt starts forces pretty much everything to load at once, and for me, that has caused issues.

I've had my own fun with Start me up over the years, if I run into weirdness on this run I'll give your mod a shot.

2 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Just make sure it's loaded after NR.

Question, since you made the World Patch too, where are the BYOP showers located?  Just the studio or is there supposed to be one in the apartment too?

1 hour ago, RileyAP said:

Question, since you made the World Patch too, where are the BYOP showers located?  Just the studio or is there supposed to be one in the apartment too?

I haven't added any BYOP to the patch... yet.

I'm actually working on fixing my computer shite atm. Might end up with a new build. LOL

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, zjzc said:

I'm a little worried about your mental well being now

Thank you so much. Creating Nuka Ride is a catharsis for me. The day it stops being that, I will say so and close the patreon. 

Edit: The mod is about to turn three years old and I think the key to its size is that I have always worked it when I felt like it. No pressures. 

Edited by JB.
58 minutes ago, JB. said:

Thank you so much. Creating Nuka Ride is a catharsis for me. The day it stops being that, I will say so and close the patreon. 

Edit: The mod is about to turn three years old and I think the key to its size is that I have always worked it when I felt like it. No pressures. 

That is the only way to do things. We all know what happens when people are pressured and rush things in the gaming world. Quality goes out the window. And taking things slow is also the reason the mod is so popular. We as players know the payoff for patience is going to be great as every update is even better than the last. We players appreciate that. So yeah take your time.

4 hours ago, JB. said:

Take your time and do it for you. Speaking for me, I appreciate you taking time to address comments and troubleshoot issues. You’ve made an astounding, DLC-sized mod. No pressures indeed. Be well and best wishes to you @JB.

16 hours ago, izzyknows said:

I haven't added any BYOP to the patch... yet.

I'm actually working on fixing my computer shite atm. Might end up with a new build. LOL

Got it, a couple years ago there was a BYOP patch that added them so I assumed there was one in the apartment.  If you do add them I would say apartment and of course out at the Dunmore farm for the young virgin path and make sure the studio one is working right.  I'm not using Get Dirty/Dirty Sex right now, but it would be nice to get shower access if anyone has to get cleaned up.

32 minutes ago, RileyAP said:

Got it, a couple years ago there was a BYOP patch that added them so I assumed there was one in the apartment.  If you do add them I would say apartment and of course out at the Dunmore farm for the young virgin path and make sure the studio one is working right.  I'm not using Get Dirty/Dirty Sex right now, but it would be nice to get shower access if anyone has to get cleaned up.

Yeah, I'll add them the same places CWSS are. Basically, everywhere! 😜

On the quest where your leaving the oil rig on the vertibird after fighting doberman, I board the plane and after it flies for a few seconds it starts doing donuts in the air and softlocks me. Any idea whats happening?

On 5/8/2024 at 7:35 PM, JB. said:

As a fan for at least 2 of those years now, this has been my go-to favorite alt start mod, even before the 6.6 actual alt start path.

Also finding Ollie Wride from your music choices has been an eye opener for me, the Retro Wave goes hard and I love it.

Posted (edited)

Help? i stuk on the on a cooking mission for the boss. It remains to make a salad, but it is not on the menu and the mission does not end. I took the vegetables in the fridge, but the cooking menu does not contain a salad.

Edited by robertmk13
4 minutes ago, robertmk13 said:

Help? i stuk on the on a cooking mission for the boss. It remains to make a salad, but it is not on the menu and the mission does not end. I took the vegetables in the fridge, but the cooking menu does not contain a salad.

look under utilities If memory serves. Also if you have mods that changes cooking it might affect it.

2 hours ago, sexxy117 said:

What is the optional file, textures for the girls? Is that needed for the NPCs? Is there like a before and after pic for what it adds/changes?

Don't use it think JB said its not supported anymore.

4 hours ago, osculim said:

look under utilities If memory serves. Also if you have mods that changes cooking it might affect it.

Is there a salad on the kitchen menu at all? or does it appear in addition to the ride? I can't even find his id to add to the console.

7 minutes ago, robertmk13 said:

Is there a salad on the kitchen menu at all? or does it appear in addition to the ride? I can't even find his id to add to the console.

Its usually not where you expect. I cannot remember what it was under. As I am not running NR atm. It should be there tho. If not you might have a mod that affects cooking.

7 минут назад, osculim сказал:

Обычно это не то, что вы ожидаете. Я не могу вспомнить, под чем он был. Так как я не использую NR atm. Он должен быть там. Если нет, возможно, у вас есть мод, который влияет на приготовление пищи.

Я уже все удалил, снова ищу. Пытался закончить квест через консоль, но не получается, пытался найти id салата, но его там нет. Я буду искать 300+ модов среди остальных.

Я быстро запускаю игру и бот убивается во время диалога с ним, мод с рабами отключается, но он все равно умирает.

9 hours ago, Modrain said:

As a fan for at least 2 of those years now, this has been my go-to favorite alt start mod, even before the 6.6 actual alt start path.

Also finding Ollie Wride from your music choices has been an eye opener for me, the Retro Wave goes hard and I love it.

Thanks. Yeah, there are a lot of artists who don't get the exposure they deserve. Feels like the world is upside down. 

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Riot445 said:

On the quest where your leaving the oil rig on the vertibird after fighting doberman, I board the plane and after it flies for a few seconds it starts doing donuts in the air and softlocks me. Any idea whats happening?

It's as if the next quest "Semper Sexy" didn't kick. It usually starts about 10 seconds after Corsican finishes his joke. 

Make sure everyone has boarded the vertibird. Corsican must tell/finish his joke. 

6 hours ago, sexxy117 said:

What is the optional file, textures for the girls? Is that needed for the NPCs? Is there like a before and after pic for what it adds/changes?

I'm don't have comparative pics, but use them if you like them. I use them with Kziitd Non Realistic Skin. I put them in because the other option I used to recommend (it's in Nexus) had broken textures. 

Spoiler

Capturadepantalla2023-11-2218_58_10.png.e1ea614fdb617b6e8d809a03539c54a1.pngFallout47_5_202400_01_50.png.1a008a9be744c32e3f7b6c5dd5f343a4.png

Edited by JB.