On 5/26/2022 at 7:12 AM, JB. said:

Well, I take your word for it. It was just for a joke anyway. It's for the next mod, as it's a very hardcore mod I was going to put a warning on the FOMOD. As well as linking to the Disney Plus page in case you chose "I didn't buy Fallout to see violence, death, and destruction. Take me to a safe place."

Reveal hidden contents

Photo3.png.64be789a5eb6438c25edf20e5127ecdd.pngPhoto4.png.189fada2559e81e25239d681eaf0c2ed.png

Thanks for the holotapes/terminals! I don't know if I want to correct that. I'm thinking of disabling them all. And enable them if at some point you want to do the DLC. 

I'm surprised I saw no one ask this question but a new mod? can we have any sneak peak ayy? ?

I love this mod. It reminds me of the old Oblivion mods, Blackmail and dark Bloodlines. More story based, with the required humiliation and degradation. Shame the engine doesn't allow for the same level of complexity as Oblivion had. Overall an amazing mod. Dialog instead of kill loot return 

On 5/28/2022 at 9:06 AM, JB. said:

If you got to that point I don't think you have F4z Roh Do installed, CTD would have been much sooner. Send me a buffout log and we'll try to see the possible culprit.

Thank you. As you may have noticed I am not an English speaker so broken English is part of the mod until someone wants to do the proofreading work, which is very heavy lifting.

Yepp installing the F4z Roh Do mod fixed the issue. I attached the buffout log as well for you of the crash before adding the mod.

Buffout Crash log.log

5 hours ago, RoxDox said:

I'm surprised I saw no one ask this question but a new mod? can we have any sneak peak ayy? ?

Naaa, these kind of mods take months. There is no doubt why there are few. I've started working on it and constantly have to leave it to fix Nuka Ride bugs. Honestly, I think this is going to drive me crazy, keeping two mods, and since the priority is my mental health, I'm going to continue working with Nuka Ride.

Nuka Ride 5 is months away, but I've already started and as always I find that I have fun doing it.

The Nuka Club is coming to life!

Spoiler

Photo303.png.bca63371ef532be2396cffbe1a6b67e2.pngPhoto300.png.54616e186e036eb1c805d44d4b44ebfa.pngPhoto304.png.638e4c1f2ca48a87c8ca30edb5d9c70b.png

7 hours ago, N.Gamma said:

what is the difference between Nuka Ride Sounds and Nuka Ride Sounds no wav and do I need both?

I don't know what you're talking about, that's not my files.

7 hours ago, paparebbe said:

Btw, @JB., just as a suggestion (might be a spoiler, so I’ll hide it):

Hide contents

you can make a whole separate mini mod from ‘The mule’ quest functionality. With a ‘separate storage’ in main character’s anus, slightly bloated belly and that altered walking/idle animation set. And require to use some sort of buttplug to keep things in place and from falling out. I personally really loved the idea of the quest and would love to be able to do that outside the quest.

Well, I don't know if you have progressed much further, because later on there are more mule missions. And they are repeatable. But yes... I'm interested in your suggestion. 

2 hours ago, Shimba said:

Yepp installing the F4z Roh Do mod fixed the issue. I attached the buffout log as well for you of the crash before adding the mod.

Buffout Crash log.log 29.64 kB · 2 downloads

The log indicates that the CTD is due to the voices -from Bradberton, or Sierra-. I don't recommend F4z Roh Doh, it will certainly cause CTD at some point. But at least that saved you from this CTD.

Thanks for all the hard work. I'm mostly enjoying the stories, so thank you.

A small but frustrating complaint has crept up, unfortunately. So much of the mandatory quest dialogue (in all quests) is ambient noise, not conversation; which means the quests do not progress unless I stand around for one to five minutes, waiting for the dialogue timers to expire and continue the yapping until getting to the next quest flag. This feels like a waste of my time, when it could simply pull my character into a conversation that I can speed through if I read quickly (or just want to get to the smut).

I used the "no hardcore" option to skip the entire Bulldog sequence of Lucy In the Sky because of how bored I got waiting on dialogue. I didn't mind the content, but having to wait for six minutes to watch one animation was no fun at all.

Again, thank you for taking the time to make and share this wacky and enjoyable mod.

11 minutes ago, Gunrock said:

A small but frustrating complaint has crept up, unfortunately.

That shouldn't happen, that's why I created the lip files. You can see in DATA a file called "Nuka Ride - Voices_en.ba2" which is what generates lip movements and allows you to skip dialogue.

In what language do you play?

4 hours ago, JB. said:

That shouldn't happen, that's why I created the lip files. You can see in DATA a file called "Nuka Ride - Voices_en.ba2" which is what generates lip movements and allows you to skip dialogue.

In what language do you play?

English.

I'll check my installation files (again) and see if that clears up the issue.

19 minutes ago, Gunrock said:

English.

I'll check my installation files (again) and see if that clears up the issue.

If you're still having trouble, try this option:

1- Install F4z RoDoh.
2- Download and install the Fix (the fix is in the comments of F4z Ro Doh)
3- Then delete my "Nuka Ride - Voices_en.ba2" file as it's redundant by having F4z Ro.

And that's it.

2 hours ago, BDRagnorok said:

Where is the armor workbench that lets me change outfit keywords?  Do I need specific outfits? or am I just stupid?

Fun mod. Thanks.

Any armor workbench. 

When is the best point to integrate this mod into the game? Should you first play through the main story and the DLCs of Fallout 4, or is it recommended to start a new game with the mod and thus also play the vanilla main story?

Edited by N.Gamma
2 hours ago, N.Gamma said:

When is the best point to integrate this mod into the game? Should you first play through the main story and the DLCs of Fallout 4, or is it recommended to start a new game with the mod and thus also play the vanilla main story?

The only hard requirement is that you didn't start Nuka World DLC (i.e. didn't enter the Transit Station), everything else is mostly irrelevant.

However for the best experience I'd recommend to start a new game and build your world so that it's a hardcore setting (there are plenty of mods to provide for such experience), because:

• It's expected that PC has no place in the world, she is scared and lost
  • It's supposed that PC is a submissive female and she can't fight the monsters in this world or properly defend herself
  • It's tailored towards a nonchalant, airhead, carefree PC

It's not to say these are a must, but if you like lore consistency, these settings will make it much more believable. Because - if PC was tough and strong - heck, why would PC be subservient to a bunch of raiders if she could simply destroy them all and run the place (aka vanilla NW campaign). Or if she was cunning and calculated - she'd definitely make her life in one of the major settlements, like DC or Goodneighbor.

It'd play the best if PC is a defenseless creature whom nature didn't provide with a single thorn to protect herself, her only weapon is her youth and beauty (although if you play as a vault dweller aka vanilla PC setting, the "youth" part will be missing).

Edited by Operand
8 hours ago, Igildr said:

when i get told to go to the golden globes studio and talk to mr.corsican he's not there and i cant figure out what im missing or doing wrong.

You should be in the outfit that Mason gives you.   These quest lines are sequential so there is a specific order that you should talk to at the beginning.  If you get to Shank, then you should be told to go to Mason, then after Mason is finished with you, go see Corsican.   Did you get an outfit from Mason?

1 hour ago, N.Gamma said:

New character!!!  By the time you are a kick ass adventurer, you are liable to tell all the raiders of Nuka world to go fuck themselves or answer to your superior combat skills. 

Here is my typical story line:  Nora gets out of the vault and is disorientated, but needs to find her son.   Goes through the vanilla story line up to getting the quest to go to Diamond City, and naturally you will find the protectron that will send you to Nuka Ride.    In my RP element, my Nora was a stripper to pay to become a lawyer, so showing off skin is not totally off limits and the enticement of getting to know some raiders (suspecting Kellogg of being a raider), going to Nuka World "as a stripper/dancer" seems a good cover to find out more.    Then.....well....nothing is ever as easy as it seems and she is taken on a very rough and dark road. 

By the time you finish Nuka Ride, you should have a new appreciation (or hatred) of the two faced people through the commonwealth, have some respect for the less psychotic raiders of Nuka world, and a lot of fame and caps.    However, once Piper publishes your story, most people in the commonwealth will say how sad it is that you have lost your son, but won't offer much in the way of help because, well, you sort of deserved it and you better help them out first. 

This fills a couple of story line gaps:  1) Makes you more incline to become a raider at Nuka World, and 2) explains why no one gives a shit about a mother looking for a son and hits you up to help with their problems first. 

1 hour ago, oOBiduleOo said:

Got a little problem.
Got my game running in english and i got some text in russian.
i have reinstalled the mod but this still happening.
Except this little bug, great mod ❤️

The only way you could have gotten text in Russian, is if you downloaded  vjnmrf's version of the mod. He is a champ at translating the latest version of the mod to Russian. But, if you don't speak Russian then do not download this. It's more than pointless, it is problematic.

5 hours ago, kaxat said:

The only way you could have gotten text in Russian, is if you downloaded  vjnmrf's version of the mod. He is a champ at translating the latest version of the mod to Russian. But, if you don't speak Russian then do not download this. It's more than pointless, it is problematic.

I Fixed the problem by deleting Boston devious helper.
I didn't see i downloaded it in russian version.
My bad ...
Morality :
Never download and install mod when u sleep 4h30 in the night lol

but i keep what i said about the mode ^^
and i will add, more than great, awesome ^^

2 hours ago, Igildr said:

just checked and i was wearing the outfit that Mason gave and they still weren't there. and this was all thats inside.

20220601061514_1.jpg

Most people that have this problem did not finish the conversation with Mason and left before he gives you the white knitted top and the jean shorts.  If that conversation does not finish then this quest will not advance.  You can try and setstage past this, but if it a conflict with some other mod then it will most likely persist later on down the road.

2 hours ago, Splithorse said:

Most people that have this problem did not finish the conversation with Mason and left before he gives you the white knitted top and the jean shorts.

thank you i was missing the pants. didnt know i needed more cloths from him

22 hours ago, Operand said:

Hey man, do you know how I can select a random actor from a formlist? It seems simple but I can't find the key.

I have a formlist with 10 potential clients.

I want to select any of them to move it to a specific spot and be able to interact with the player.

This doesn't compile:

(MyList.GetAt(Utility.RandomInt(0, (MyList.GetSize() - 1))).MoveTo(MySpot)

4 hours ago, JB. said:

Hey man, do you know how I can select a random actor from a formlist? It seems simple but I can't find the key.

I have a formlist with 10 potential clients.

I want to select any of them to move it to a specific spot and be able to interact with the player.

This doesn't compile:

(MyList.GetAt(Utility.RandomInt(0, (MyList.GetSize() - 1))).MoveTo(MySpot)

I think you might need to cast the return value of GetAt as an actor or objectref.

When my code isn't compiling I sometimes find it helpful to break it up a bit.

int randIndice = Utility.RandomInt(0, (MyList.GetSize() - 1))
Actor randCustomer = MyList.GetAt(randIndice) as Actor
randCustomer.MoveTo(MySpot)

I don't have easy access to a compiler ATM to double check. But I think that should work.

Edited by kaxat
1 hour ago, kaxat said:

I think you might need to cast the return value of GetAt as an actor or objectref.

When my code isn't compiling I sometimes find it helpful to break it up a bit.

int randIndice = Utility.RandomInt(0, (MyList.GetSize() - 1))
Actor randCustomer = MyList.GetAt(randIndice) as Actor
randCustomer.MoveTo(MySpot)

I don't have easy access to a compiler ATM to double check. But I think that should work.

Thank you Khaxat!! 

The script compiled successfully.

I can even fix my next problem, which is to fill the selected random actor with an alias.

ClientAlias.ForceRefTo(randCustomer)

Edit: 

Well, it did compile, but it doesn't seem to work. I got this: 

Cannot call MoveTo() on a None object, aborting function call

I checked the formlist -is correctly filled with the npcs-, the property, etc., everything is correct. 

I'll see if there is another way. 

Edited by JB.