22 hours ago, based and lit candle said:

Thanks a lot for the mod!!

I was wondering if it was possible to make this on all NPCs by default?

Sort of like SoS UNP, so that it gets equipped automatically on females, through MCM?

Probably through some sort of papyrus script, but im not a scripter so...

On 06.07.2021 at 03:36, based and lit candle said:

Большое спасибо за мод !!

Мне было интересно, можно ли сделать это для всех NPC по умолчанию?

Вроде как SoS UNP, так что он автоматически экипируется на женщин через MCM?

С Видобле и так в анимациях все женщины ним экипируются !

15 hours ago, serhiodrubuzan said:

Да работает Видобле и без этого мода , Для чего он нужен ???????

This is for BodyTalk3 Penis to replace Viodoe.

Это для пениса BodyTalk3 для замены Viodoe

5 hours ago, serhiodrubuzan said:

С Видобле и так в анимациях все женщины ним экипируются !

I haven't tested this yet, because I always add Viodoe to each female I fuck.

еще не тестировал это, потому что я всегда добавляю Viodoe к каждой девушке, которую трахаю.

15 hours ago, Origamiboy said:

Probably through some sort of papyrus script, but im not a scripter so...

I was wondering if this mod can use the same method that bodytalk uses for equipping the penis. I assume that the penis is not present while the character is clothed, so it must be added when the character gets undressed. Can this mod also be modified to use that method (whatever 'that' is)?

EDIT: OK, it seems it would be a bit more difficult to make this use the same method that BodyTalk uses. BT is a replacer for the nude body mesh specifically, so if this wants to use the same method, it would need to replace fusion girl bottom mesh and textures. I will try to look into it to see if it can be minimally replaced.

Edited by based and lit candle
2 hours ago, based and lit candle said:

I was wondering if this mod can use the same method that bodytalk uses for equipping the penis. I assume that the penis is not present while the character is clothed, so it must be added when the character gets undressed. Can this mod also be modified to use that method (whatever 'that' is)?

That is done via the .xml files from the viodoe mod. I've done it before but it broke, so I'll try something.

So new version available

1.0.3:
-Viodoe Purple renamed to "Shemale Penis" and Viodoe Black renamed to "Shemale Penis Flaccid"

-Using xml edits, any female in the dominant position in FF animations will now automatically acquire a penis forever or until removed manually

(This is a sort of pseudo every female is now futa mod, and for now only works with animations tagged FF until you switch from an FF animation to a normal animation...

For the other MM and MF animations, you will just need to use the "Shemale Penis" attachment like normal and add+equip it to the characters)

Edited by Origamiboy
On 07.07.2021 at 20:56, Origamiboy said:

Доступна новая версия

1.0.3:
-Viodoe Purple переименован в "Shemale Penis", а Viodoe Black переименован в "Shemale Penis Flaccid"

-Используя правки xml, любая женщина, занимающая доминирующее положение в анимации FF, теперь будет автоматически приобретать пенис навсегда или до тех пор, пока не будет удалена вручную

(Это своего рода псевдо, каждая женщина теперь является модом на фута, и пока работает только с анимацией, помеченной FF, пока вы не переключитесь с анимации FF на обычную анимацию ...

Для других анимаций MM и MF вам просто нужно будет использовать насадку «Shemale Penis», как обычно, и добавить ее + экипировать к персонажам)

Кому интересно. Установите Видобле и ААФ ХМЛ 1 0 3  И женщины в анимациях трахают друг друга , менять вид ани мации Ктрл. Само собой Боду Талк3 и Заз скелет.  Только если вы играете за мужика , аккуратно выбирайте анимации а то женщина может трахать !

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/31/2021 at 9:50 PM, keymaster1965 said:

this gave the dicks a strange physics

Make sure you have Zaz extended skeleton installed

On 8/2/2021 at 3:12 PM, Bazzal said:

The mod required to run this on the nexus was removed? Seems like a lot of modders are deleting their stuff cause of the controversial decisions from nexus..

Bodytalk was removed on nexus but uploaded to the author's personal site: https://synthoverboss.com/Mods/BT3/#wbb1

22 hours ago, NamaNama said:

I don't understand the refid bit in the post. how do i use that command? 

Open the console with ~, then click on the NPC you wish to add the penis to. The numbers and letters that show up in the parenthesis are the refid. So lets say you click on your player and it shows the refid (00000014)
You type in the console 00000014.additem xxxxxxxx 1

It will add whatever item xxxxxxxx is

On 6/29/2021 at 3:53 AM, Origamiboy said:

Also the reason this won't work with FutaFEV right now until i can figure it out is because, FutaFEV force-switches your character to Male which actually breaks the morph and then the Penis won't work anymore. So I need to find a way to fix that, then I can make a fix.

FYI: AAF has two keyword-overrides (that can be added/removed fairly easily via script) Female one, and Male one.

Means it'll treat that actor as the gender it's being overridden as. :classic_wink:

• 2 weeks later...
On 23.08.2021 at 23:09, Fr0Zen1 said:

Моя просто плавает на той высоте, где была бы, когда я стою.

Я пробовал собрать все разные в BS и поиграл с LoadOrder (поставьте его в последнюю очередь)

Понятия не имею ...

20210823215322-1.jpg20210823215848-1.jpg

Заз скелет поставь !

• 2 weeks later...

Hello thanks for you work, i have some issu with this :

1) Viodoe Purple and Viodoe Black was both flaccid, and then after some modifications, now their both erect.

2) In FF scene, when im dominant, the penis does not appear, I had to open item management from AAF, and equip it, but, it appear only few second and then disappear. When im passive, penis im wearing stay visible.

Are we agree that the viodoe penis should appear automatically in FF scene ?

And the fomod of Viodoe mod confuse me a little (i was using vioxis one before that) => Which one i have to choose in the section "Use now in the game" => Dick - Strapon - or Viodoe ?

First I chosen Viodoe because you said that you replaced it with shemale penis, but since i had those issu im not sure anymore.

And last thing, when you say "search with console Shemale Penis and Flaccid", you mean to type the command "help Shemale Penis" and "help Shemale Penis Flaccid" ? Because i had to type "help viodoe 4" to find it.

Thx

Edited by Pastaboxx
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Nice mod we need more futa love, but i have 2 prob :

- viodoe is always visible when wearing clothes, i don't know if it was intended this way ?

- it does not get erect during sex 

I have all requirements, BT is working for males and i have tried to reinstall everything manually, check all the AAF xml... i just don't know what is wrong :)

Any insight would be much appreciated 

On 26.09.2021 at 16:47, Aurelia Eclipse said:

Я не знаю, куда еще пойти, поэтому начну здесь. Во всех моих последних прохождениях петухи на любом человеке или существе статически зависали в воздухе и дико тянулись от владельца. Я несколько раз переустанавливал Body Talk, но это не помогло. 

Zaz Skelet

On 25.10.2021 at 08:22, rjrc said:

Хороший мод, нам нужно больше фута-любви, но у меня есть 2 проблемы :

- viodoe всегда видно в одежде, не знаю, было ли это так задумано?

- не эректируется во время секса 

У меня есть все требования, BT работает для мужчин, и я попытался переустановить все вручную, проверить все AAF xml ... я просто не знаю, что не так :)

Любое понимание будет очень признательно 

AAF 1.0.3 XML

On 10/24/2021 at 10:22 PM, rjrc said:

Nice mod we need more futa love, but i have 2 prob :

- viodoe is always visible when wearing clothes, i don't know if it was intended this way ?

- it does not get erect during sex 

I have all requirements, BT is working for males and i have tried to reinstall everything manually, check all the AAF xml... i just don't know what is wrong :)

Any insight would be much appreciated 

i fixed problem 2 by building both the regular dick and the dick labled futa in bodyslide

problem 1 i fixed by editing Vioxsis_Strap-ons_equipmentSetData.xml, change line 12 from <addEquipment form="5414"/> to <removeEquipment form="5413"/>

this gets around the problem by never equipping the flaccid penis and unequipping the erect one instead