Body Talk Penis for Trans/Shemale/Futanari characters.

View File

Body Talk Penis for Trans/Shemale/Futanari characters.

View File

Finally you can use the BodyTalkv3 Penis for your Trans, Shemale, or Futanari characters!

-FULLY RIGGED

-WORKS THE SAME AS BT3

THIS MOD REQUIRES:

Update 4/19/2024!

NEW FIX BY LeRajah:

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

BodyTalk Penis For Females.rar

BodyTalkv3 (Now back on NexusMods!)

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/72310

AND

VVVVVVVVVVV

Installation:

1. Install the two mods above

2. Install this mod afterwards

3. Add one of the Viodoe in the console and voila BT3 shemale penis.

3. Search for and add "Shemale Penis" in the console to whichever character you want to be endowed, and make sure to click on them and type equipitem xxxxxxxx 1

(Females automatically equip this DURING SEX as of 1.0.3 but it ONLY WORKS ON FF SCENES UNLESS you equip it via the method above)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/27/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    bodytalkv3, strap on viodoe dick for female servitron

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/27/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    bodytalkv3, strap on viodoe dick for female servitron

Edited by Origamiboy
Update

This is some absolutely rock solid work for an initial release and I haven't had any problems so far. Having used Raknar's Futanari FEV mod, I'm wondering if you will attempt to duplicate some of its functionality, namely scripting the flaccid dicks to show up when specified clothing slots have nothing equipped to them?

Okay, so I installed this and the required mods. (Chose Dick and no vag pen for the viodoe), however even with the Viodoe on the player character is treated as female all the time and never is the male in the situations... Also the animations/rigging doesnt seem to work either

I tested this, but it seems like it's not working for me. Penis shows up, but requires strip manager to appear in AAF animations. That was kinda expected, as the original mod (the requirement for this one) states that in case the penis doesn't show up in animations, you must use this strip manager mod to make sure this item will be equipped, so I did that and the penis does show up during animations, however it stays flaccid. I would speculate if this is intentional, but looking at your screenshots, it obviously isn't. Would you mind to elaborate how exactly did you set it up? I'm not using any changes of gender for AAF and I'm not using this on the player character as he's a male, I was just trying to use this on female NPCs if that matters.

15 hours ago, TheShadowHunter said:

hey @Origamiboy great job, the mod works perfectly.

I would like to ask if you could create a patch for the Futanari FEV mod so that it can use your mod's penis model.

It's funny that you ask this because it originally started out as a mod for futanari FEV but I couldn't get the morphs to work so it wouldn't bend to the asshole/vagina/mouth and look weird, so I stopped working on it and deleted the files like a jackass. I'll try to get it working again as now i understand morph files a little better.

1 hour ago, MrFuturehope said:

I tested this, but it seems like it's not working for me. Penis shows up, but requires strip manager to appear in AAF animations. That was kinda expected, as the original mod (the requirement for this one) states that in case the penis doesn't show up in animations, you must use this strip manager mod to make sure this item will be equipped, so I did that and the penis does show up during animations, however it stays flaccid. I would speculate if this is intentional, but looking at your screenshots, it obviously isn't. Would you mind to elaborate how exactly did you set it up? I'm not using any changes of gender for AAF and I'm not using this on the player character as he's a male, I was just trying to use this on female NPCs if that matters.

Did you download all of the requirements and delete the old VIO esp?

1 minute ago, Origamiboy said:

It's funny that you ask this because it originally started out as a mod for futanari FEV but I couldn't get the morphs to work so it wouldn't bend to the asshole/vagina/mouth and look weird, so I stopped working on it and deleted the files like a jackass. I'll try to get it working again as now i understand morph files a little better.

Did you download all of the requirements and delete the old VIO esp?

Well, I'm using Vortex and it always complains when some files were modified outside of Vortex, so I'm always trying to avoid that route and try to do everything within Vortex which doesn't allow esp removal, but it does allow to disable individual esps. I haven't tried to disable them yet, but Vortex itself informed me about some mod conflicts which I resolved by choosing files from your mod to overwrite the others. I was doing this under impression that this should be enough to install the mod through Vortex. Now, I could disable those esps from the other mods, but I believe that still wouldn't make the file conflict warnings go away, so I'm not sure what would be the proper way of doing this within Vortex, I'm still pretty new to this Vortex mod manager, still learning how it works.

Also the reason this won't work with FutaFEV right now until i can figure it out is because, FutaFEV force-switches your character to Male which actually breaks the morph and then the Penis won't work anymore. So I need to find a way to fix that, then I can make a fix.

28 minutes ago, Origamiboy said:

Also the reason this won't work with FutaFEV right now until i can figure it out is because, FutaFEV force-switches your character to Male which actually breaks the morph and then the Penis won't work anymore. So I need to find a way to fix that, then I can make a fix.

The fix for that is to modify FutaFEV script by removing the line which forces the actor to be treated as a male in AAF animations. That's what I did in my custom modification of the mod. As a result, futa character is no longer considered a male and therefore the penis doesn't work as a male penis in terms of being able to impregnate females (in case those mods are installed), but other than that it works in terms of getting hard during AAF animations, getting automatically hidden under clothes etc. and the advantage is that you can still use female animations on that character, so it's no longer limited to male animations.

May need to ask someone who knows more, but if it's breaking during sex maybe it's XML issue with AAF animations. Morphs are handled by gender.

And their is this note from the MA:

Notes / Known issues.
I'm not sure how dependant AAF XML is with load order, you may have to edit the single entry in the Raknar_Futanari xml file.

The Override to have AAF recognise your futa(s) as male is buggy. works for the first one, but may not after that. I think the problem is with AAF though.

Edit or what MrFuturehope said.

Edited by Guest
2 hours ago, MrFuturehope said:

The fix for that is to modify FutaFEV script by removing the line which forces the actor to be treated as a male in AAF animations. That's what I did in my custom modification of the mod. As a result, futa character is no longer considered a male and therefore the penis doesn't work as a male penis in terms of being able to impregnate females (in case those mods are installed), but other than that it works in terms of getting hard during AAF animations, getting automatically hidden under clothes etc. and the advantage is that you can still use female animations on that character, so it's no longer limited to male animations.

I'll look into that right now, thanks

Well I managed to get futaFEV working on the normal size penis, the problem now comes in scaling the penises to be bigger because they are rigged to operate in a certain way. Once i can figure out a way to scale them without deformity or ruining the erection I will upload it here. Until then if anyone can give me any ideas it would be appreciated.

I think i did something wrong.

I have installed the BodyTalkv3, viodoe dick. I found three stranger things:

1) I added the viodoe from console to inventory, but not happens... nude or having sex, nothing happens, nothing shows up... i need to do anything more?

2) Dog dicks are gone (i do not know if this thing are from this mod or from bodytalk mod)

3) strapon from females, that not have the viodoe in inventory, is gone too, not show up in sex (i do not know if this thing are from this mod or from  bodytalk mod)

Thanks a lot

Edited by Moacir Jr
23 hours ago, Moacir Jr said:

I think i did something wrong.

I have installed the BodyTalkv3, viodoe dick. I found three stranger things:

1) I added the viodoe from console to inventory, but not happens... nude or having sex, nothing happens, nothing shows up... i need to do anything more?

2) Dog dicks are gone (i do not know if this thing are from this mod or from bodytalk mod)

3) strapon from females, that not have the viodoe in inventory, is gone too, not show up in sex (i do not know if this thing are from this mod or from  bodytalk mod)

Thanks a lot

Do you have archive invalidation?

14 hours ago, Moacir Jr said:

No.. in NMM seems to be all ok. then Mod is not with the name red, in the order part of the NMM. And in the game, I did not see any error.

I'm not using nmm but its known to mess up mods, which is why they switched to vortex which imo is even worse, I would suggest using mod organizer 2, or putting the files in manually yourself.