On 8/11/2023 at 3:02 PM, Origamiboy said:

I haven't touched fallout 4 in a very long time, I'm sorry for not being here to address issues. Things have probably significantly changed and I will need time to get back into the fallout 4 workflow. In the meantime everyone is welcome to try and fix this on their own. Futa and shemale has always been a gigantic pain in the ass with fallout 4 due to there being no proper SoS integration and relying on slot replacements. I am sorry for letting you guys down.

Hey don't worry about it, you did good getting this out there. Now it's up to others. Id take a crack but I don't even have Fallout 4 installed anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/17/2023 at 10:14 PM, LeRajah said:

AFTER FUCKING 8 hours of research and learning how to use outfit studio I came up with a fix. Used the malebody.nif from bodytalk, segmented the penis, made it erect with the sliders, saved it as a new .nif. Replaced the viovode.nif in the folder and deleted the morph file that made dog penises disappear. Put file at bottom of whatever mod list 

BodyTalk Penis For Females.rar 223.52 kB · 24 downloads

Great work it works great now.

• 1 month later...
On 12/18/2023 at 5:14 AM, LeRajah said:

AFTER FUCKING 8 hours of research and learning how to use outfit studio I came up with a fix. Used the malebody.nif from bodytalk, segmented the penis, made it erect with the sliders, saved it as a new .nif. Replaced the viovode.nif in the folder and deleted the morph file that made dog penises disappear. Put file at bottom of whatever mod list 

BodyTalk Penis For Females.rar 223.52 kB · 71 downloads

Amazing job!! Was having issues with original mod - works now.

Quick Question - how would I go about increasing it's length?

Nevermind, figured it out. You can use outfit studio to scale the NIF. 

I've attached my modified nif if anyone's interested.

Bodytalk Penis for Females - MonksizeFix.7z

Edited by monkinsane
Found solution
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/17/2023 at 10:14 PM, LeRajah said:

BodyTalk Penis For Females.rar 223.52 kB · 115 downloads

Thank you so much for the fix, I've linked your post/update to the main page

On 3/1/2024 at 12:05 PM, BeardedFatCueBall said:

How do I make it work with "Skeleton Adjustments for CBBE Knee Fix - Legs for Days"? Seems to stretch out the Model. 

Looking for a workaround, probably involves renaming some bones, sadly I use this too as its the only way to get ocbp+3bbb. I'm looking to create a more effective futanari mod soon without piggybacking off of another mod anyways, since I'm back into fallout 4 modding. 

11 hours ago, Origamiboy said:

Looking for a workaround, probably involves renaming some bones, sadly I use this too as its the only way to get ocbp+3bbb. I'm looking to create a more effective futanari mod soon without piggybacking off of another mod anyways, since I'm back into fallout 4 modding. 

Glad to hear. 
Best wishes to you.