TamagoPlayerHUD Dukky Edition

TamagoPlayerHUD Dukky Edition

View File

This was the last of the TamagoClub mods that I knew

about which were not in the forum's Download Manager.

I thought it best to ensure it safely here rather than

fear it's loss from a filesharing site vanishing.

https://static.loverslab.com/screenshots/monthly_2021_06/TamagoHud.jpg.d5d2ba5650b7716caaa94ed75724cbfd.jpg

It is again possible for the player to notice  if it is safe to have sex without running the risk of ending up pregnant, or allow the player to check their cycle if the time is right to have a child.  Visual icons, colorful text, and even the same blue contraception shield and spinning sperm effect remain.

TamagoPlayerHud is based upon  Kilana's graphic upgrade of Maou's original work. As such,  it includes all the graphic imagery you may expect. However, this edition has been completely rewritten to use MenuQue instead of the original Pluggy architecture it had in the past.

The previous Pluggy rendition is still available, but no longer being updated.

Originally, made only for female PCs, it now recognizes if the player has a womb or not. This includes male characters. It also detects if the player gains/loses a womb during gameplay. If no womb exists, the HUD vanishes.

The INI file that comes with the system has extensive notes on the placement and formatting of the hud. This includes the font used and optional color variations possible. The color options were removed in the previous Kilara version.

The HUD checks for updates in the player's menstrual state every three seconds.

Installation
1. Copy the contents of the package's data folder (the .esp, the Ini folder, the Menus folder, and the .BSA file) into your Oblivion\Data folder.
2. Activate ESP (TamagoPlayerHUD.esp)

Conflicts
This MOD contains nothing  besides event handlers  (scripts)  for TamagoClub and should therefore should not conflict  with any other mod  other than the earlier versions of this one.

Credits
Thanks to the creator of TamagoClub
Thanks to TamagoClub's creators.
Thanks to HiyokoClub's creators.
Thanks to LoverswithPK creators and modders.
Thanks to maou for making the original HUD plugin
Thanks to Kilana for the revised HUD code and icons he worked on with Paint.net

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/24/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Oblivion, Lovers with PK 1.3.2 or better, OBSE v 20 or better, TamagoClub v 1.03 or better

Edited by LongDukDong
  • 1 month later...

Minor Technical

BUMP to 1.3

This is more of a preveventative update for those who might have upgraded a system and the hud isn't working fully.  So, a new Reset Hud spell has been added to take care of that issue.

Meanwhile, the spell has its own custom icon.  This by way of the OBME (Oblivion Magic Enhancer).  While the OBME plugins are not part of this package, they are part of the latest version of the Tamago/Hiyoko Set. and should function quite fine.

• 1 month later...

An Even More Minor

BUMP to 1.35

This fixes an issue when starting a new game or after installing the HUD into a new game.  In some instances, the HUD appears frozen on its first run in a game, displaying a contraceptive icon and sperm display that did not rotate.  This issue has now been repaired.

• 7 months later...

A Visually Enticing

BUMP to 1.50

With the latest edition of the hud, three new stages of your player's menstrual/pregnancy condition may now be seen, each with their own graphics and colored text indicators.

The TamagoClub system recognizes that when the player has lasted too long during pregnancy, that the person exits the Third Trimester and enters the Post-Term Pregnancy phase.  Delivery is very much expected during this phase, and a new icon now appears.  Based on the Third Trimester icon, the latest glyph shows the child now rotated in the womb and ready to leave.

When one goes into Labor, the moment may pass by instantaneously. But if using LoversHiyokoShooter by LongDukDong, the HUD will recognize if the player is in Child Birth and display the icon chosen to show.  The Glyph was one already defined, one with a bright red heart within the womb, this not being the one used when an unknown womb state appears.

And lastly, the Post-Partum phase can now be recognized.  No longer is it deemed an unrecognized phase, but its own and with its own icon to match. Similar to the menstrual phase icon, it has round borders but hollow with a dark red center as if now vacant. 

Each of the new phases has their own unique text colors associated if one opts to enable the feature that colorizes the texts, this feature always defaulted to 0 (or Off) within the supplied Ini File.  Do remember that one can always customize the file to fit their tastes.

A Laborious

BUMP to 1.55

While version 1.50 added a display indicating the player was undergoing labor, it had shortcomings.  This latest update fixes this.

As of now, the Labor glyph and colored text appears whenever the player undergoes childbirth with LoversHiyokoShooter (Dukky Edition).  This occassion of undergoing labor no longer depends upon which stage of pregnancy the player is under, Third Trimester, Post-Term, Post-Partum.  It doesn't even care if you're in Late Follicular (for a laugh).  Now, the glyph appears properly and will return, with accuracy, the proper pregnancy (or ... hahaha... menstrual?) stage the player should be experiencing.

It is quite possible, unless some error needs repair, that this may be the last time I touch upon this mod. :cool:

Edited by LongDukDong
  • 2 weeks later...

The dukky edition still holds many values from the original.  Technically, the 'state' of 40 is still a Luteal state that it has issues with.  As I am working on a new ACTOR hud which includes Womb States, I have worked out a better means to decipher womb states... Which I may introduces in here.

A System Re-Design

BUMP to 1.80

While working on my upcoming Actor Hud, I developed a more 'modular' approach to loading the system and resolved what was considered an unknown womb state by the TamagoPlayerHud. The unknown womb state, in my humble opinion, was an overlooked womb state 40 which was also considered a Luteal phase state.

This new HUD resolves the issue with the unknown womb state, now correctly identified.

It also now has a system check that executes when the Hud begins to load, or if (comically) the player changes gender (I did say comically, right?). It may take up to three seconds for the check, but no more. And during this system check, it will display the 'Unknown State' glyph with the sperm ring and contraceptive protection shield simultaneously.  But thanks to the new test, the need for the Reset Tamago Hud spell no longer exists.  For that, the spell has now been removed.

Due to the new test system, it is recommended that this be used within a clean game so it can account for the test and new test variables.

And while the tamago hud itself only updated once every three seconds, the test to confirm whether the player is male or female now updates only once every three seconds to match.  The secondary test had to run separately to track if a metabolic change took place.

Note:  I may be thinking of adding additional glyphs indicating if the player had indeed 'released' an egg, had its egg 'fertilized' or even if it has been 'implanted'.  Thoughts...  But quite easy to implement (as I did in the Actor Hud I mentioned at the start).  How's that sound?

And remember.  THIS mod is one of the earliest of the Tamago mods to load within one's load order, the below spoiler containing a section of the Recommended Mod Order which can be accessed by clicking the yellow link in my signature.

Spoiler

(Tamago and Lovers Mods)
 MaternityClothes.esp                      (16691)                            

TamagoPlayerHUD.esp
 TamagoBreak.esp
 TamagoNews.esp
 TamagoShop.esp
 TamagoTopic.esp
 TamagoConfide.esp
 LoversTamagoClub.esp
 LoversHiyokoShooter.esp
HiyokoFutureDream.esp
LoversEncounter.esp

Edited by LongDukDong

I have examined that script (2c000807) quite thorougly: a3tphUpdateHud

It runs checks mainly upon values built into the hud when first engaged, new ones like a3tph.counter now created to ensure the HUD resets properly. Others handling the Menstrual State, womb state, and so forth have existed in the mod since its first incarnation. So it makes me wonder... primarily on issue #1 below.  But, the others may follow.

Three questions:

1) Are you running from a fresh game, completely new instead of forcing this to replace any prior hud?

2) Where is the script located.  Among the TamagoClub plugins (the .esp files and not the master .esms), it is basically one of the first to load and should be high up in your load order... as far as Tamago/Hiyoko esp files are concerned. Is this one of the first 'Tamago' mods in your order?

3) Have you compared your Mod Order, the load order in for your collective mods, to the order that can be found in the Yellow link in my signature?  Whilst not new, it is a major framework on how all mods should load, sections denoting item mods, overhaul mods, Tamago mods, LAPF mods, Idle animation mods, race mods and so on in their own clusters.

If all of that is yes, then I would need to see your Load Order as an attached text file.

Question 1: this is a Save I made after disabling the hud and loading in without it so I dont think I'd call it completly fresh

Questioin 2: Its pretty high up in the order a made sure it was after seeing the note in the update about it being high up

Question 3: Load Order hooo boy I think my load order is mostly in order but its been a long time since I first set it up so it may of gotten messed up attached is my load order

loadorder.txt

Tests always with a new game, A new character.

-----------------------------------

And your load order . . .    I think your load order is mostly not in order.

How can  Lovers work?   Or Tamago ?

Always the last Mods in your load order (or at least the last Lovers Mods)

LoversMB2.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

----------

Wrong !

TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm

---------------

HiyokoGenerator.esp  is one of the last Tamago/Hiyok0 esp. HiyokoGenetics.esp and TamagoPlayerHUD.esp first

-------------

All up to Tamago/Hiyoko !

TamagoFertilityClinic.esp
HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp
TamagoSetBody.esp
TamagoSetBodyOverride.esp
TamagoNews.esp

LoversTamagoClub.esp

LoversHiyokoClub.esp
HiyokoGrow.esp

--------------------

Amor-clothes Mods not near the end of the Load order !  Most armor/clothes Mos between DLCSpellTomes.esp  and  DLCThievesDen.esp   

--------------------

OBSE Test Plugin.esp   TEST plugin !!  only active when you test if OBSE works !   delete/deactivate

------------

xLCR.esp test and debug  esp !  delete/deactivate

-------------

Lovers Mods in bad order.

----------------

. . .  and many more.

LOAD ORDER

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/#comment-915257

read  Load order - Mod sorting:

9 minutes ago, fejeena said:

Tests always with a new game, A new character.

-----------------------------------

And your load order . . .    I think your load order is mostly not in order.

How can  Lovers work?   Or Tamago ?

Always the last Mods in your load order (or at least the last Lovers Mods)

LoversMB2.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

----------

Wrong !

TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm

---------------

HiyokoGenerator.esp  is one of the last Tamago/Hiyok0 esp. HiyokoGenetics.esp and TamagoPlayerHUD.esp first

-------------

All up to Tamago/Hiyoko !

TamagoFertilityClinic.esp
HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp
TamagoSetBody.esp
TamagoSetBodyOverride.esp
TamagoNews.esp

LoversTamagoClub.esp

LoversHiyokoClub.esp
HiyokoGrow.esp

--------------------

Amor-clothes Mods not near the end of the Load order !  Most armor/clothes Mos between DLCSpellTomes.esp  and  DLCThievesDen.esp   

--------------------

OBSE Test Plugin.esp   TEST plugin !!  only active when you test if OBSE works !   delete/deactivate

------------

xLCR.esp test and debug  esp !  delete/deactivate

-------------

Lovers Mods in bad order.

----------------

. . .  and many more.

LOAD ORDER

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/#comment-915257

read  Load order - Mod sorting:

Fair enough though I will just say that Tamago ond lovers has been working absolutely fine with no issues(im well aware that that doesnt mean that theres not something wrong with it I've been playing with mods a long time) thanks for the advise I'll try and sort out my load order a bit more when I have some energy for manual sorting. again thanks for your advise its very helpful also Why should I disable xLCR.esp?

xLCR.esp  is part of Lovers Creatures 2.5

And the mod author says

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/180993-lovers-creatures-25/page/5/#elControls_3759977_menu

see LongDukDong  Post  Friday at 06:07 PM

And there are other posts where he says the same.  Deactivate or disable the xLCR.esp 

Like the "OBSE Test Plugin.esp" it not for playing, only for testing and debugging.

Edited by fejeena

Thanks.

For LC2.5, allow me to add that it states in the Installation:

The LC25 Main folder contents:
⦁    INI (Folder)
⦁    Meshes (Folder)
⦁    Xivilai Optionals (Folder)
⦁    Lovers Creatures 25 Documentation (this file)
⦁    LoversAnimObjectsPriority.bsa
⦁    LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
⦁    LoversCreature.esm
⦁    LoversCreature.esp
⦁    LoversCreature - Sounds.bsa
⦁    LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
⦁    LoversIdleAnimsPriority_MOO.esp*

⦁    xLCR**

* (Optional) For use with Mascar's Oblivion Overhaul is in use (currently not updated)
** (Optional) For additional Debug/Testing purposes.

And the very next paragraph depicting the recommended load order does not include xLCR.

The most BASIC of load orders (paraphrasing from the recommended order list Fejeena presented... and is in both of our signatures) would be like so.

MASTERS (in a specific order)

UNOFFICIAL FIXES

DCLs (specific order)

ITEMS (clothing, weapons, etc)

OVERHAULS

LANDSCAPES

TAMAGO/HIYOKO

LOVERS

OTHER ADULT

ANIMATIONS (idles or etc)

RACES

BETTER CITIES

* Bashed Patch, 0.esp
* LoversMB2.esp
* Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp
* LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
* Lovers3dorgasm.esp
* LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

" !! NO LOVERS AND TAMAGO MODS IN THE BASHED PATCH !! except LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp and LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_Dogs.esp"

And this does not cover specific mods that require to be in a specific order, let alone placement of Shivering Isles, Knights, or MaleBodyReplacer v5.

And insofar as the hud is concerned with Tamago load order....

(Tamago and Lovers Mods)
 MaternityClothes.esp
 TamagoPlayerHUD.esp <-- Literally one of the very first in the Tamago hierarchy
 TamagoBreak.esp
 TamagoNews.esp
 TamagoShop.esp
 TamagoTopic.esp
 TamagoConfide.esp
 LoversTamagoClub.esp
 LoversHiyokoClub.esp (new this year)
 LoversHiyokoShooter.esp
HiyokoFutureDream.esp
LoversEncounter.esp
HiyokoQuestTarget.esp
HiyokoGenetics.esp
 HiyokoGenerator.esp
HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge.esp

and so on further down the list....

So I definitely recommend the study of the Mod Order list as suggested.

16 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

Thanks.

For LC2.5, allow me to add that it states in the Installation:

And the very next paragraph depicting the recommended load order does not include xLCR.

The most BASIC of load orders (paraphrasing from the recommended order list Fejeena presented... and is in both of our signatures) would be like so.

And this does not cover specific mods that require to be in a specific order, let alone placement of Shivering Isles, Knights, or MaleBodyReplacer v5.

And insofar as the hud is concerned with Tamago load order....

and so on further down the list....

So I definitely recommend the study of the Mod Order list as suggested.

Yeah fair enough thanks for the help

MenuQue Edition Warrants

BUMP to 2.0

For certain individuals that would so want to play with TamagoClub but feared issues using a Plugyg-based HUD to witness their menstrual state, the new MenuQue edition of TamagoPlayerHUD is now available. 

While the names of the methods and layout of the scripts within the mod remains consistent, the actual architecture on the creation and execution of the HUD and its features has been completely redone.  Each portion of the HUD, the main womb glyph, the contraceptive shield, even the text that appears are crafted individually and are individually controlled.

The INI for TamagoPlayerHud has been revised to meet the needs of the new MenuQue edition.  You may now handle the placement of all of the HUD components, even towards controlling how big or small they are. 

New to the HUD is the Egg/Ovum display system. While the hud would normally show whether you were ovulating, the Egg display allows you to see if you had an untouched ovum, have been fertilized, or if the egg has been implanted while in Luteal.  This feature is purely optional and may be disabled.

Meanwhile, changes have been made to the Text display system.  Now using built-in Oblivion fonts to match the rest, the text display system may now be disabled.  I understand that MenuQue does allow for other fonts, but... hehehe... this is my first venture into it.

Really... the first thing I wrote with MenuQue was this. :wacko:

The previous edition written with Pluggy still exists within the download, version 1.8. But it will no longer be updated. Of any more work, the only thing I can think of adding would be support for more fonts if I can determine the best and cleanest manner how.

A corrective

BUMP to 2.1

Within the mod, there is a hold-over in how I define the current womb glyph to show, an effective system to be sure. But with that, an error appeared.

The manner in which the filenames were previously defined included a space after the .dds extension and before the end quote.  This apparently fine for Pluggy, but not for MenuQue.  As such, certain womb states were not appearing as they should, and the Unknown State icon instead kept showing.

Once this was found, the filenames were easily fixed by removing the unwelcomed 'space' character, and thus fixed this issue.

1 hour ago, LongDukDong said:

A corrective

BUMP to 2.1

Within the mod, there is a hold-over in how I define the current womb glyph to show, an effective system to be sure. But with that, an error appeared.

The manner in which the filenames were previously defined included a space after the .dds extension and before the end quote.  This apparently fine for Pluggy, but not for MenuQue.  As such, certain womb states were not appearing as they should, and the Unknown State icon instead kept showing.

Once this was found, the filenames were easily fixed by removing the unwelcomed 'space' character, and thus fixed this issue.

What button do I even press in game to pull up the HUD????

The HUD is automatic and appears, by default, in the upper-left corner of the screen.  If your player character does not have a womb, it will not appear. But if you have one (or... gain one), it will show.

The only reason you would not be seeing it would be if you lacked the requisites:

• Requires
    Oblivion, Lovers with PK 1.3.2 or better, OBSE v 20 or better, TamagoClub v 1.03 or better

Besides it being a Lovers Mod, it is a TamagoClub system mod, The Tamago and Hiyoko systems being those that actively simulate the reproductive and child system. Still, without these, you should receive a message indicating the systems being missing and an advisory to restart with the systems in place.

Edited by LongDukDong

A FONTWISE

BUMP to 2.2

This new version now utilizes MenuQue's ability to access non-standard fonts kept within the Fonts\Extras folder, those fonts that uses two files (one with the .fnt extension, the other with a .tex extension). Up to twenty different fonts are supported, including those from HUD STATUS BARS, though none are included in the package.

NOTE:  You may have difficulty if more than 32 fonts (or 64 files) are within the Fonts\Extras folder, particularly those that may be checked later in your list (in the same order as their ID number).

A serious 'huzzah'

BUMP to 2.5

This bump takes care of a problem that didn't occur in the earlier Pluggy edition of the mod because the pluggy edition was able to erase detected HUD objects and keep things clean upon game reload.

Up until now, there was an issue with the MenuQue edition of the mod if one was to reload a game while already playing. If you chose to escape out of your current game by hitting the ESC key and then load an earlier save, your already running HUD display would stay on screen and not erase.  At the same time, your reloaded game would kick in and re-initialize a brand new HUD, essentially drawing itself over the old edition. Unfortunately, the two would mesh together and appear as a mess.

As of now, I learned a new technique so TamagoPlayerHUD now detects if one was in-fact restarting or reloading a saved game if you had not previously exited Oblivion first.  So if you have been playing already, and the HUD graphics already loaded, the mod will now skip re-generating new graphics as they are already prepared.

No more double-up!

Unless I decide to add any further enhancements, this may be ... it!

• 3 weeks later...

A Possibly Final

BUMP to 2.7

This bump now allows you to HIDE the HUD by way of a hotkey that you can set in the updated INI file.  For reasons of symmetry, the default hotkey is M and is the same as the default hotkey in the DukkyActorHUD mod.  

Meanwhile, one more type of display has been added to the HUD.

Ever wonder if your character ovulated twice or were carrying twins?  Yes, you can just go and look into your character's inventory... but the option to display the number of ovums,zygotes  or the number of children carried has now been added to the HUD.  In the INI file, there is a new HudCarryEnable value.  If set to 0, the system is off.  If set to 1, you see the eggs (ovums-to-implanted zygotes) displayed. If set to 2, you see the number of children (fetus) carried.  And if set to 3, you see both the ovums when not pregnant and fetuses when pregnant.  Currently, it is set to 2, so you only see the number of children carried.

Right now, I can't think of anything more to do with this.... unless Bumph gra-Gash wants to write a book on this thing.   :love:

Edited by LongDukDong
  • 1 month later...