On 12/1/2021 at 5:05 PM, Nibbler2345 said:

There's no direct options in the arena yet because they haven't made it easy enough to add some menus in that scene. The participants of the tournament should still decide or not decide to do that though based on their stats, even if CE is installed. 

@Nibbler2345 Ah okay than there is only the dialouge when captureing a female Lord in Battle, thats overwritten by one of CE's options to basicly steal their equipment right after Battle. @Whizkid Yes the Mod does show up as CE compatible when launched and registers it.

Random content idea:  Optional tryst after jailbreaking someone, depending on attractiveness.  A damsel in distress kind of thing.  This could probably work like the battle capture event, where the captive can initiate (if they're into the player) or the player can initiate (seducing the captive).

23 hours ago, Nibbler2345 said:

I'll add it to the very long list of ideas. I've never actually jailbroken someone before so i didn't think of that.

It's honestly one of the fastest ways to level charm and roguery as well as get relation for very little negative if you succeed. But you do have to succeed.

I play as a male, running on beta 1.70. I cannot save the game, and just left the training field after skipping the tutorial.  Message I get in nice red text is "PRNO: saved 1414 extra files in 24 chunks".  Any idea what could cause this? Already have folder access enabled for the game and never had issues saving before.

Yep, I remember reading that a long time ago. I am planning to add some of that stuff such as STDs and other things like real fathers. Some of that stuff is gonna have to be supported by TW probably because it looks rather expansive to do in a mod...

Edited by Nibbler2345
On 1/5/2022 at 1:28 AM, Nibbler2345 said:

Yep, I remember reading that a long time ago. I am planning to add some of that stuff such as STDs and other things like real fathers. Some of that stuff is gonna have to be supported by TW probably because it looks rather expansive to do in a mod...

Yeah, the list was quite... extensive.
Your mod is SUPERB, dude!!! How could I not know it for months? ;)

Current situation:

• perhaps best adult Bannerlord module (esp. for male MC). I enjoyed it most of all.
  • non-crashing exception, I think it is about a child born by war-wife:

[1/5/2022 10:01:13 PM] : PRNO: Saved 1446 extra data entries in 29 chunks.
[1/5/2022 10:01:23 PM] : Error System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: source
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.Where[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
   at PrimaeNoctisBLord.PNPregnancy.GiveBirth() during birth for Taorse and null. Child:

• few typos, like: "You ofteh hug and caress"
  • I have no problems on 1.7.0/1.7.1. like crashing etc. Only problem is above one.
  • everything is hardcoded and there is no configuration - events, texts, quirks; I don't know how to edit, check, list, cheat, otherwise manipulate etc.
  • there is no description how game's mechanic works - how do NPCs flirt? Is it random?
  • no configuration, no settings, no sliders
  • no sex (partner) history in one place, some sex history visible in event list is not placed in sex gossip window
  • good flirt mechanic, superb gossip idea! Primae noctis stuff very NTRish!

Non-NTR suggestions:

• for dominating/alpha/impregnator male (MC) long playthrough consider please making possible (most of them are available in outdated mods, you could just borrow some code):

• all other lords having female children only and MC having male ones (changeable setting)
    • overall NPC mortality higher (changeable setting)
      and/or brutal knockout setting - there are no prisoners, all (male/female/both changeable settings) are always executed upon capturing
    • initiate vaginal sex with any already seduced woman (currently option for sex disappears from flirt windows after selecting "become lovers" once)
    • all or MC's only (setting) children growing to 17.999yo instantly or in few days (changeable setting)
    • gender change for any NPC (currently I do that by exporting NPC with Character Manager, changing sex in txt and importing back - it works)
    • family only - disable all wanderers/companions - so only way to have companion is to marry and/or sire them!
      EDIT: https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/2673?tab=files - it is non-DLL, XML-only method to hide wanderers.

NTR/mixed suggestions:

• main duel mechanic, used later for multiple purposes:
    • fast duel - initiate fight between MC and other male
    • modified tournament (MC and other male are participants)
  • additions to mystery gossip (more mystery, general idea is to leave some of them not verifiable):
    • some gossips should be very hard to obtain (more effort needed)
    • (time-)limit to obtain them, after X time there are gossips only like "Some people say Ira had sex with bald lord."
    • women lying, denying
    • suggestions that there are some undiscovered gossips, but can't be verified
  • every woman (MC's SO) could be in constant sexual danger of banging:
    • seducers wandering through Caladria (various archetypes -Don-Juan/Casanova/Dandelion/Witcher), sneaky ones could just seduce GF, while most of them will challenge for battle or duel
    • neglected/negative affinity/trait-based woman could sleep around
    • every MC's attempt to court a lady should result a rivalry with other male. E.g. Ira should have tons of high-ranked admirers. While seducing village girl should result in (fist) fight (or bribe) her peasant boyfriend :) But Ira? Highest ranking, OP adversaries.
  • nemesis system - seducers could spawn and hunt MC, MC should kill/knock them ASAP or they somehow bang MC's women. Code-wise I think there is no need to make a new entity - you could make general mechanic for any male lord triggering in some circumstances
    • revenge system - MC banging someones wife? Expect hunt in X days. Someone banged MC's woman? Ability to death-duel.
  • lord's harem (concubines) - like primae noctis but constant one. Feudal lord could just bang any woman he likes. Gameplay would be:
    • becoming independent or feudal lord oneself
    • paying for not banging
    • lord agreeing not to finish in vagina

How about allowing to add extensive sex scenes with:
https://f95zone.to/threads/86319/ NovelAI ?
Even if you are not a writer, AI could write them for you.

Any help needed? I could write (with NAI) any scene for you. I could also do Play/beta testing. Do you have a Patreon/BuyMeACoffee?

Edited by CobraPL

@Nibbler2345 hi, I just revamped and streamlined, made better, etc. my feedback :) Look above :)
EDIT: Bug report:
Primae Noctis event (MC married a girl from a clan, clan leader claimed her and impregnated) causes MC's wife to give birth to male NPC same name as existing one:

obraz.png.96444ac3312e12241f2f73f05bce30f6.png

Both sons are NPC's ones.
Commands like "campaign.kill_hero Dhiyul" cause to kill first NPC. I can't reach newborn.
I expect some problems with the game because of two characters with same name.

Edited by CobraPL

Thanks, please let me know about other typos, and I will investigate that error with warwives. I'm not planning to add configuration until the game is further along because they keep changing too many things and it's very annoying to keep redesigning it. I didn't post any spoiler info on what can happen in the mod because I would rather people be rewarded for their own exploration. How the AI decides to do something or not: Just takes into account the entire situation, for example their mood, relationship to target, relationship to target spouse, how long it's been, own personality type, stats, etc. Anyway right now I'm waiting for more base game development before doing anything because the game is very lacking in features they have mentioned, such as messengers, upgrading companions to kingdom clans, feasts (have a lot of ideas for feast activities).

Edited by Nibbler2345
14 minutes ago, Nibbler2345 said:

Thanks, please let me know about other typos, and I will investigate that error with warwives. I'm not planning to add configuration until the game is further along because they keep changing too many things and it's very annoying to keep redesigning it. I didn't post any spoiler info on what can happen in the mod because I would rather people be rewarded for their own exploration. How the AI decides to do something or not: Just takes into account the entire situation, for example their mood, relationship to target, relationship to target spouse, how long it's been, own personality type, stats, etc. Anyway right now I'm waiting for more base game development before doing anything because the game is very lacking in features they have mentioned, such as messengers, upgrading companions to kingdom clans, feasts (have a lot of ideas for feast activities).

THX for answer. I also edited above post with bug report (I think) - two characters with the same name.
Like I said of you have any Buy Me a Coffe or sth, let us know. I'll advertise your mod in few places with correct link.

I would rather people be rewarded for their own exploration. How the AI decides to do something or not: Just takes into account the entire situation, for example their mood, relationship to target, relationship to target spouse, how long it's been, own personality type, stats, etc.

Well, your assumption is ofc OK. Problem is, that after maybe 24h playing your mod I have completely no idea how sleeping around works. So IMHO/AFAIK NPC lovers mechanic can't be guessed by play-through.

Small number of NPCs find lovers, I have no idea if they get pregnant that way.

I could help you tuning it, but parameters behind NPC lovers are not changeable for me (maybe some debug menu?).

Edited by CobraPL

WARNING!!!

POSSIBLE (ALMOST) CRITICAL BUG!

After very long playthrough (around 15 years game time), event history gets corrupted (cleaned).
Example: "X married Y" event disappears.
I am not sure if it's because of your mod bug or maybe problem is somewhere else.
How to reproduce? Well, cheat-marry a woman, leave her as party leader, cheat-add lots of food, go to any city and "stay" there. Leave the game with fast forward for years of game time.

NOTE: I used speedhack, maybe it broke the game.

On 1/8/2022 at 5:34 PM, CobraPL said:

WARNING!!!

After very long playthrough (around 15 years game time), event history gets corrupted (cleaned).
I am not sure if it's because of your mod bug or maybe problem is somewhere else.
How to reproduce? Well, cheat-marry a woman, leave her as party leader, cheat-add lots of food, go to any city and "stay" there. Leave the game with fast forward for years of game time.

Oh I think that is known, game limitations of some sort. Kind of weird. 

Had the issue on 1.7, tried disabling just about everything till it came down to this one. Tried update to the 1.7.1 one to see if it was fixed on that or something since there are no change logs but yeah here's the crash report if it helps it was either after a short period of time after my last save or clicking on looters. Never happened prior just suddenly got locked into that so.
crashreport zz.html

On 1/8/2022 at 2:04 PM, CobraPL said:

BUG report: She is MC's daughter-in-law. Mikri is MC's son. Open spoiler:

Hide contents

obraz.png.784d96962d32ba92d557436d30098d7c.png

Yeah I believe the base game is trying to re-impregnate her because my pregnancy deletes base game pregnancy and manages its own pregnancy. Not sure if I can fix that one as is but I will probably end up using Harmony one day to fix things like this.

5 hours ago, fubalnut said:

Had the issue on 1.7, tried disabling just about everything till it came down to this one. Tried update to the 1.7.1 one to see if it was fixed on that or something since there are no change logs but yeah here's the crash report if it helps it was either after a short period of time after my last save or clicking on looters. Never happened prior just suddenly got locked into that so.
crashreport zz.html

Not sure. Says it's crashing on mobileparty AI ticks but PN doesn't touch that, and can't really think of anything inside a mobileparty which PN is really messing with, also the log doesn't really seem to mention PN. It looks like Butterlib is somehow involved, but PN isn't using Butterlib.

Edited by Nibbler2345
On 1/8/2022 at 5:34 PM, CobraPL said:

WARNING!!!

This is another annoying shit in the game they should probably fix before I can get more serious on modding this... the history "log" has been nothing but a headache in the past and I'm surprised it works at all right now so maybe enjoy it while it lasts before it breaks again. Can't say how much trouble I had getting events to actually appear for the correct amount of time.