41 minutes ago, Nibbler2345 said:

This is another annoying shit in the game they should probably fix before I can get more serious on modding this... the history "log" has been nothing but a headache in the past and I'm surprised it works at all right now so maybe enjoy it while it lasts before it breaks again. Can't say how much trouble I had getting events to actually appear for the correct amount of time. 

Damn! That sux deeply. Thanks, dude, for your effort to deliver quality mod anyway. I really appreciate you do this.

5 hours ago, Nibbler2345 said:

Not sure. Says it's crashing on mobileparty AI ticks but PN doesn't touch that, and can't really think of anything inside a mobileparty which PN is really messing with, also the log doesn't really seem to mention PN. It looks like Butterlib is somehow involved, but PN isn't using Butterlib.

I couldn't either but it's due to a null entry.
That said I didn't think it involved anything with mobile parties either other than maybe like heroes in said armies but it was crash free when I disabled it and nothing else was.

• 1 month later...

Hey what load order does this need? i put this just under captivity events on my 1.7.0 modlist but the game crashes on launch so i am a little confused i am using the version for 1.7.0. Also since it is crashing on startup i don't getter a better exception window so yeah i am a little unsure on what is wrong any help would be great thank you.

Here is some images of my Load Order if that helps any.

Spoiler

1378914626_BannerlordLoadOrder1.PNG.fbb43f97d664834d5c55012c5dbaaae0.PNG

1467206875_BannerlordLoadOrder2.PNG.0834bdba07f1d530018348ee0544d5bd.PNG

211474969_BannerlordLoadOrder3.PNG.495ac8b3a8044f456bff40b14482584a.PNG

466637082_BannerlordLoadOrder4.PNG.5729e2c65c394f040ab8e199c5927a57.PNG

761110219_BannerlordLoadOrder5.PNG.d731f98f4da9745900930a3bc584e2f4.PNG

1639158927_BannerlordLoadOrder6.PNG.b7d6d20bb8f718d6d317a65763dc1ec3.PNG

283677066_BannerlordLoadOrder7.PNG.c19ad931e932fe0c9f76e084c3da3ef3.PNG

1477029498_BannerlordLoadOrder8.PNG.e10a025450a0284ab44cbbfe9589f9b0.PNG

Edited by WolfPack51942

Ok so i just disabled everything but your 1.7.0  version of this mod and it still crashes um i think your mod is broken for some reason for me.

and since it crashes before the game loads it does not give me a better exception window so i am a little unsure on how to give you any info on the crash asides from that even without any other mods it still crashes so yeah.

Edited by WolfPack51942
  • 4 weeks later...

Few bugs I've noticed. So far have been using 1.7.0 (both the mod and the game). Sorry if fixed already.

B1) When entering a town while wife staying there. Make wife pregrant immediately ('rutting') with the mod. Nice except she stays pregnant only 1 day after which she just loses the pregnant status
B2) When somebody gets pregnant by 'unkown' father (like the 'warwife' event). The time she is supposed to deliver the baby, it gives error about null reference (probably trying to make a reference from a pointer which is null)
B3) Lot of times now (not sure if caused by some recent game update), the baby is not the same culture as the father or mother. E.g. Father Khuzait, mother Aserai and the child is mysteriously Battanian. Often the result seems to be Battanian
B4) Male noble PC having a kid with a female notable. The kid is not added to noble class (is e.g 'merchant'). Not sure if this has always been so. I think if a male noble is having a kid with any notable the kid could be noble (just like with a wanderer)
B5) A female noble having a kid with an artist notable (class 'artist') results a kid with 'unknown' class. The game in 1.7.0 crashes, if try to view the stats for the kid (See S4)

Suggestions (again not sure if implemented in later version)

S1) Sometimes when asking someone to improve troop morale the action seems to go full sex. Never seen this result in pregnancy. Maybe it could sometimes
S2) 'The Lady's knight out' mission... maybe improving it so when winning the whole tournament (not just finishing at least in the third round like in the default mission), she could be interested in some more intimate action (maybe related to relation?)
S3) How people behave (regards to having lovers) seem bit random. Maybe married people with cruel or devious traits could have more interest having them and those being honorable the least. Also maybe wife not seen by the hubby for a long time?
S4) I would consider removing kids born to the unknown class. Even better if they don't get born at all. I suspect some of crashes could be related to those (game cannot handle them). Don't know if it is your code or game, but if it is game maybe could test even after birth if the class is unknown and make it die (common to kids die in medieval times)

Okay, I will have a look into those. Maybe I'll have to change some of the pregnancy with unknown stuff because it always seems to be causing these problems, especially with unknown fathers. By the way, when the father is unknown, it just picks a random culture for the child. Also the lover system is not really finished so it's certainly lacking in some content.

That's my observation as well.  Both PN and CE children without parents frequently cause crashes.  I didn't figure out how the base game can allow nobles with no parents, but it doesn't seem to be as straightforward as setting the values to null.  CE creates generic npc "surrogates" to assign, but when I was messing with it, these also crash the game if you try to view them in the encyclopedia (and probably some other situations but I forgot).  It crashes the base game code when it tries to do something like Hero.Father.Clan.  This seemed to happen after sieges in particular because there is a detailed analysis of the army parties involved in the siege to calculate later voting on the fief.

In my local copy of PN, I recompiled the code to stillbirth if the parents can't properly be set, and was able to play years and years with no crash.  "Out of clan" parents seem to work fine.  Notable children that join noble clans seem to work.

• 3 weeks later...

Is anyone else unable to "sample" vassal daughters when they turn 18?

I get the text for other monarchs screwing brides.

I get the text for other monarchs sampling 18 year olds.

I get the text for my PC screwing others' brides.

...but not my PC sampling 18 year olds.

I made my own kingdom by leaving another with my fiefs, and then conquered most of the map. No "sampling" for my kingdom, just for others. Maybe it was a question of missing a generation, I thought?

To test this I played with cheats enabled, replacing Caladog (campaign.lead_your_faction) and quickly got half the vassals in the game, so plenty of NPCs in my kingdom were turning 18. But that one "sampling" part is not appearing for me.

1.7.1 with:

1060796689_modconflictbannerlord.jpg.0df792347a7ddade33611a1b66133079.jpg

Just curious if anyone can spot a conflict, if I need to take an extra step to activate "sampling" for my kingdom, or if that's a WIP thing.

I spoke to the lawspeaker. Active policies are Cantons, Lawspeakers, Hearth Lords, and Maternus.

-------------

Edit: Deactivating all four captivity events mods got "sampling" to work. So the conflict is somewhere there.

Edited by SeranaUser
New info

I don't think that's implemented yet for the player's kingdom. You would get a popup menu or something, but I haven't made it yet. It might be treating you like an AI right now and using your stats to determine if it happens or not, which isn't how it should be in the end. Right now I am completely remaking the flirting system, so yeah, might be awhile.

Also the reason stuff like that isn't implemented yet is that running a kingdom as a player is so awful right now. Hope they implement the message system, better diplomacy, and so on, before I can figure out exactly the best way to add king stuff for the player, because it's very not fun to be a king right now.

Edited by Nibbler2345
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/3/2022 at 3:23 PM, Nibbler2345 said:

I don't think that's implemented yet for the player's kingdom. You would get a popup menu or something, but I haven't made it yet. It might be treating you like an AI right now and using your stats to determine if it happens or not, which isn't how it should be in the end. Right now I am completely remaking the flirting system, so yeah, might be awhile.

Also the reason stuff like that isn't implemented yet is that running a kingdom as a player is so awful right now. Hope they implement the message system, better diplomacy, and so on, before I can figure out exactly the best way to add king stuff for the player, because it's very not fun to be a king right now.

Hi, do you have any plans, roadmap, TODO for your mod perhaps?
Do you have feedback collected somewhere?
I would (maybe again) say that (except bugs we already mentioned, partially because of BN engine fault):
1. It would be handy to select where MC finishes (I like in cunt 100% of time). For NTR players, another setting where primae noctis lord finishes (cunt causes risk of pregnancy)
2. More control over people's cheating/sleeping around. So I could make my wife cheating more or less.
3. Include: non-rape ONS (not always start romance), virginity (loss), brief romances
More sophisticated things:
4. Paternity stuff, including fraud, quests etc.
5. Workaround for duplicated names - since it is engine's fault I think, could you enforce maybe weird names, but with almost guarantee of non-duplication? Generated, or from external file with SO MANY names to chose from, so accidental duplication will be very uncommon?

15 hours ago, CobraPL said:

Hi, do you have any plans, roadmap, TODO for your mod perhaps?
Do you have feedback collected somewhere?
I would (maybe again) say that (except bugs we already mentioned, partially because of BN engine fault):
1. It would be handy to select where MC finishes (I like in cunt 100% of time). For NTR players, another setting where primae noctis lord finishes (cunt causes risk of pregnancy)
2. More control over people's cheating/sleeping around. So I could make my wife cheating more or less.
3. Include: non-rape ONS (not always start romance), virginity (loss), brief romances
More sophisticated things:
4. Paternity stuff, including fraud, quests etc.
5. Workaround for duplicated names - since it is engine's fault I think, could you enforce maybe weird names, but with almost guarantee of non-duplication? Generated, or from external file with SO MANY names to chose from, so accidental duplication will be very uncommon?

I have a lot of ideas written down in a text file that's about it. Adding anything big is kind of on hold until TW actually updates their game but my current roadmap is

1. Remaking the flirting system (almost done)

2. Fix my encyclopedia pages which look kind of bad right now (half done)

3. Remake the laws system (not started)

4. Everything else

Can't really add new stuff at the moment until #3 is done because everything is more or less enabled by the laws system.

On 4/27/2022 at 1:28 AM, Nibbler2345 said:

I have a lot of ideas written down in a text file that's about it. Adding anything big is kind of on hold until TW actually updates their game but my current roadmap is

1. Remaking the flirting system (almost done)

2. Fix my encyclopedia pages which look kind of bad right now (half done)

3. Remake the laws system (not started)

4. Everything else

Can't really add new stuff at the moment until #3 is done because everything is more or less enabled by the laws system.

Did I ask already if you have Patreon, Subscribestar Adult or Buy Me A Cofee? Dude, I'll happily support your project.

About #2. Well, I see two things:
a) actual NPC sex behavior; I guess it is coded in encyclopedia itself then...
b) presentation - what is visible and what is explained. 90% of your work has completely hidden mechanics, hard to guess. OFC you could consider leaving some of it hidden for mystery stuff, but still it would be nice to understand e.g. when wife cheats, what gameplay behavior could prevent or boost it. Maybe her traits? Should beautiful (CHArisma?) trait cause more nobles, companions trying to seduce her etc.? Maybe consider matching traits' pairs resulting increased risk of romance/fling.

MC's Husband could bang other women same as MC's wife do with other men.

18yo (coming of age)'s claiming is de facto dead mechanic. Children grow up too slow. OFC it is 100% game's fault, not your mod's! I used codes, character editor to change age, but such workaround causes your events to not trigger.

I was thinking about workarounds and I have an idea! You could make configurable how fast mod-made children should mature and cheat-change instantly age=17.95 bodyAge=17.95.
Game should launch 18yo mechanic quite soon itself.
Only problem is that player will lose child-rising-milestone mechanics, but we can't have everything. And this workaround should be easy to add and maintain.
and/or
SOMEHOW (this time I have no idea how to do so and I can't see mod for that) speedup age progression (factor).

EDIT: And PN's mechanic for 18yo female did not start. I exported newborn female char with character manager mod, changed both ages to 17.95, imported back, played for brief period of time and non-PN mechanic for maturity launched. But your mod's did not anyway. I confirm that girl was in Noble class.

#4 About duplicate NPC name bug workaround, in case your mod or @BadListener CE hijack pregnancy system, perhaps any of you could force children's (re)naming upon birth.

EDIT2: Well, I have damaged savegame crashing in the middle of the game now. No crash specifics, disabling mods won't help. So I have to restart the game completely I think. I plan to do so with your next mod version (any alpha, beta?).

Can't w8 for your next release, you can count on me with feedback and some advertising.

Edited by CobraPL
  • 1 month later...

Can AI use this mod? Maybe add such option?
MC could actually try to pay for NOT bedding a woman.
AFAIK this is what was thing for real Primae Noctis - lords wanted money more than bedding hundred of girls. It may have been method to extort money.

EDIT: It was question for Primae Noctis for CK3...

Edited by CobraPL
4 hours ago, Nibbler2345 said:

Sorry but the update for 1.7.2/1.8 is going slowly because I tried to do something very tricky with the new flirting system.

As for new features I can't really think about anything else until I finish some things.

LOL! I answered to incorrect thread. My post above was about Primae Noctis for CK3 ;)
Thanks for answer and for your work. Good luck with next version :beer:

Can't wait, I hope I could test/play it and in case you start Patreon/Subscribestar/BuyMeCofee ping me please for sure donation.

Edited by CobraPL