On 9/28/2021 at 1:17 PM, staubgeist said:

I get a crash when i try to load a save in 1.6.3

Exception information
Type: System.NullReferenceException
Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Source: TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem
CallStack:

1. at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.get_CurrentMenuContext()
  2. at PrimaeNoctisBLord.PNTextAdventures.PNAdventure.SetAndSaveCurrentMenuText(String s, Boolean adhereNewlineSetting)
  3. at PrimaeNoctisBLord.PNSaver.RebuildMenu()
  4. at PrimaeNoctisBLord.PNSaver.SyncData(IDataStore dataStore)
  5. at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.SandBox.CampaignBehaviors.CampaignBehaviorManager.OnGameLoaded_Patch1(CampaignBehaviorManager this)
  6. at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.OnInitialize()
  7. at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.DoLoadingForGameType(GameTypeLoadingStates gameTypeLoadingState, GameTypeLoadingStates& nextState)
  8. at StoryMode.CampaignStoryMode.DoLoadingForGameType(GameTypeLoadingStates gameTypeLoadingState, GameTypeLoadingStates& nextState)
  9. at TaleWorlds.Core.GameType.DoLoadingForGameType()
  10. at SandBox.SandBoxGameManager.DoLoadingForGameManager(GameManagerLoadingSteps gameManagerLoadingStep, GameManagerLoadingSteps& nextStep)
  11. at TaleWorlds.Core.GameManagerBase.DoLoadingForGameManager()
  12. at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.GameLoadingState.OnTick(Single dt)
  13. at TaleWorlds.Core.GameStateManager.OnTick(Single dt)
  14. at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Module.OnApplicationTick_Patch9(Module this, Single dt)
  15. at TaleWorlds.DotNet.Managed.ApplicationTick_Patch1(Single dt)

I'll check it out eventually. Did you save in the middle of a menu? This will always be a risky thing to do because they keep changing how it works and it was never a good idea in the first place because they don't have any way to save the state of the menu natively. For instance save while you are staying at a bandit hideout, and then load. The text will not be the same as when you saved.

On 9/28/2021 at 5:46 AM, Whizkid said:

seems likely there is a problem with babies born the offsprings will cause a ctd when trying to interact and in some cases generated female npcs will also cause ctd, looks like the game engine is not able to handle these npcs, so yes there is potential for this mod to cause a problem due to npc generated and being access by this mod.

this is not this mods problem but it's related in a way.

what i did was to kill the offspring and female npcs, the male generated npc i.e. father seems to not cause a ctd when u try to interact with them usually in the keep, but offsprings wanderers in the tavern will cause a ctd when u try to talk to them.

Okay I never did check that. I'll check that out later. Might have to come up with a more correct way of generating some NPCs.

Edited by Nibbler2345
On 9/27/2021 at 6:07 AM, krappaclub said:

Are there any sex related stuff after becoming lovers apart from moral boost?

I was thinking of adding some relevant small gameplay buff depending on who you choose. For instance, each woman in the game would spawn with a "secret buff" which you discover after they become your lover, something not too overpowered. For instance, 2 or 3 permanent max HP for you, or some percentage learning buff to certain skills. Need to think of more and better ideas for it though. I would like to get something addictive like in Fallout 4 where you hunt for legendary equipment. It's always fun to discover those legendary drops.

9 hours ago, Nibbler2345 said:

I'll check it out eventually. Did you save in the middle of a menu? This will always be a risky thing to do because they keep changing how it works and it was never a good idea in the first place because they don't have any way to save the state of the menu natively. For instance save while you are staying at a bandit hideout, and then load. The text will not be the same as when you saved.

Okay I never did check that. I'll check that out later. Might have to come up with a more correct way of generating some NPCs.

i think there is nothing u can do about this, looks likely that bannerlord does not know how to handle these baby born npcs, i played with only ce and this problem happens, esp babies born from companions and turn into another recruitable companion with pretty good stats, but the game will always ctd whenever u try to recruit them, solution is to kill these npcs.

Oh for companions definitely. I already ran into many problems with trying to have companions give birth. Actually I kind of disabled them from truly giving birth, and that's why any companion who gives birth in this mod gives you some other certain message in their history about their child.

• 2 weeks later...

So I was thinking, there's room in the quest space for implementing lewd quests. Some random ideas

A fellow lord wants a good friend to get revenge on an enemy lord by capturing the enemy lord's wife bringing her back for some punishment.

Kidnap a rival notable (like the gang leaders in towns) for punishment by a rival gang.

Another quest from a fellow lord, only for very trusted friends. He is concerned his wife is acting too brashly, constantly taking unnecessary risks, while he wishes she would remain in their own lands and in safety. He hires you to scare her as gently as possible, although who knows what you'll choose to do.

Anyway I have lots of free time at the moment, but I'm waiting for TW to actually implement some of the things they said, such as feasts, messengers, and better kingdom-level gameplay (such as promoting clan members to vassals), so I guess I'll throw some of these ideas onto the list...

Edited by Nibbler2345
5 hours ago, whateverdontcare said:

It's pretty annoying that to flirt with someone you have to load in the area they're in. Instead of just talking to them with the faster loading screen. Then you start flirting and immediately another loading screen back out of the place you just loaded in.

for immersive purpose how else can u have intimate physical contact if u are not in close contact..., when flirting can lead to sexual activities.....

17 hours ago, JCM3032 said:

anyone else having crashes on launch on 1,6,3 still or does this mod have other required mods to run that I just don't know about

Sorry but 1.6.3 can't be fixed, in fact I should just delete that from the download. 1.6.4 should work though.

On 9/27/2021 at 6:07 AM, krappaclub said:

There seems to be very little way to increase relation with a specific lady.

This is a base problem with the game so I'm waiting to see if they address it before release, otherwise I want to add some kind of immersive way you can raise relations with people.

On 10/7/2021 at 5:14 AM, Whizkid said:

i think there is nothing u can do about this, looks likely that bannerlord does not know how to handle these baby born npcs, i played with only ce and this problem happens, esp babies born from companions and turn into another recruitable companion with pretty good stats, but the game will always ctd whenever u try to recruit them, solution is to kill these npcs.

Man oh man I have to thank you for this. I've been frustrated about the cause of my saves crashing up for days. Looks like it isn't only an issue with babies born from random NPCs though, it's also from NPCs that randomly spawn from CE, especially after loading up a save. The crashes don't usually happen when you're doing them in a single run without quitting, but I feel like after you quit the game just stops registering these random NPCs that pop out of nowhere. Doesn't seem to be an issue if they are from scion events as prisoners, fortunately.

9 hours ago, FuckedUpGuy said:

Man oh man I have to thank you for this. I've been frustrated about the cause of my saves crashing up for days. Looks like it isn't only an issue with babies born from random NPCs though, it's also from NPCs that randomly spawn from CE, especially after loading up a save. The crashes don't usually happen when you're doing them in a single run without quitting, but I feel like after you quit the game just stops registering these random NPCs that pop out of nowhere. Doesn't seem to be an issue if they are from scion events as prisoners, fortunately.

yea its better to allow the game to generate npcs or companions without mod interference, seems like the game is not able to handle them hence the CTD on any stuff which the game engine or logic doesnt know how to handle or wasnt programmed for these events..., its better to just delete these npcs or companions via the kill cheat or your game might just refuse to load after a save and dont play iron man mode when using mods the chances of a corrupted save is soooo much higher...

• 3 weeks later...

I really appreciate the general design focus of this mod.  For the most part it does tend to complement game play rather than detract.  It fixes a weird quirk of the base game relationships in that they are both strictly formulaic and ironclad adherent to the world's social norms.  I like that this mod gives players and NPCs the ability to sort of bend those rules, even if sometimes the background justification is a little over the top (but hey at least it's justified).

A couple of thoughts though:

Sometimes I found it hard to figure out how exactly the flirting system works.  (I wound up reading the code in ilspy to figure it out :D)

There is not a huge amount of interaction with lover companions besides occasional tryst in a tent.  I'm not sure what triggers those.  I guess it's not really explained why my character does and does not decide to sleep with people.  It is a little bit good that I don't have something like an exact counter or stat to look at what triggers these things, but a little bit bad that there is no way to put my finger on the scale one way or the other.

I would definitely like to see something like this mod from the female character perspective.  But yes, it seems it would need a totally separate set of events and probably a totally different flirting system.

My goal with the flirt system was to make it so even I wouldn't know what would happen, because then it would be rather boring to me personally, but there is some logic beneath it based on many different factors, but yeah, the only way to make it feel as mysterious as another person's mind was to make it really hard to predict what would happen.

It's hard to come up with things to do for the lover system. I talked about this before, and if you just add a "do stuff with lover" button, I always get bored of it instantly, and I'm going to guess others do as well whether they admit it or not, so somehow it has to be done creatively and take another form weaved into the game mechanics somehow, but that whole system is waiting for more improvement.

I am waiting for necessary gameplay updates before I add more stuff, because if you ever get to running a kingdom, the game becomes extremely annoying, and I only add stuff while playing the game in tandem. It helps me decide if something feels balanced and right.

For female PC stuff, you should just use CE. There is no way I can reproduce the amount of female content CE already has, especially since my writer doesn't want to work on that.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, ManoHenning1x said:

@Nibbler2345 would it be possible to make your mod 100% compatible with CE? As for now the options when capturing a female or defeat a female commoner in the arena do not show up if I use both mods.

its works only for male players are u player a female character?

1 hour ago, ManoHenning1x said:

I'm playing a male character the options are overwritten by CE dialouge or in the case of Arena fights not happening at all.

try to adjust the load order or did it show up as ce compatible when launched?, this mode just flash messages plus added dialogs in arena fights there is no pictures just messages showing up indicate who raped who or who was raped applies to female adventures there is no pictures or dialog popup if that is what u are after, only dialog is when u capture a female lady or in town when u try to seduce the npcs.

13 hours ago, ManoHenning1x said:

@Nibbler2345 would it be possible to make your mod 100% compatible with CE? As for now the options when capturing a female or defeat a female commoner in the arena do not show up if I use both mods.

There's no direct options in the arena yet because they haven't made it easy enough to add some menus in that scene. The participants of the tournament should still decide or not decide to do that though based on their stats, even if CE is installed. 

• 2 weeks later...