18 hours ago, CobraPL said:

It was working literally one version (and not 1.8.0 final) ago :) Mc acted same as NPCs. Just claiming 18yo does not work now. Claiming newlyweds works automatically just as NPC.
I also posted a screenshot under spoiler  to depict fertile perk for female in BN, causing female to be targeted by lords wanting children.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/170678-wip-primae-noctis-for-bannerlord/?do=findComment&comment=3848585

It would be handy to cause a woman to have such perky by any method (hack, command line),
EDIT: Reversed decision (took care of) fails to inform WHO took care of female (look under spoiler):

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.454f956c308a9304353d55815bed97b2.png 

A few 18 yos later I did get to claim one (both declaration and completion) as a MC ruler without changing a thing. So it seems to be hit-or-miss for whatever reason.

2 hours ago, Nibbler2345 said:

No idea I guess they will continue to update for some time... and keep breaking mods.

I hope they just need money and they will release paid DLC and they will finish this game.

Bad scenario: they "finish" development and start/focus on new project abandoning BN.

She get fingered but she still have my MC child. I played on 1.8.0 with only 3 mods character reload, hot butter and primal noctis.

image.png.5b2ce60e72ce21ddd2987f159a28cf1d.png

Just got the first rare stat +1 lady after 50 ladies. Is this pre-generated so no new lady will have this or just random chance?

image.png.6079dc041ed03c3a331b022c0cf57f59.png

Edited by krappaclub
2 hours ago, krappaclub said:

She get fingered but she still have my MC child. I played on 1.8.0 with only 3 mods character reload, hot butter and primal noctis.

image.png.5b2ce60e72ce21ddd2987f159a28cf1d.png

Just got the first rare stat +1 lady after 50 ladies. Is this pre-generated so no new lady will have this or just random chance?

image.png.6079dc041ed03c3a331b022c0cf57f59.png

I will fix the finger pregnancy. But yes, only 6 certain ladies have those.

42 minutes ago, Nibbler2345 said:

Unfortunately you cannot get the stat if you flirted with her before I added that ability to the mod. It only checks if it's your first time with that woman and not if you ever received any stat from her.

No, this is fresh save.

I tried to replicate it with cheat mode with another save but I cannot. I might miss it after I edit heroes with character reload.

So there is no bug.

Edited by krappaclub
Spoiler

Mesui vigor

Ira control

Svana endurance

Rhagaea cunning

Epipheria social

??? Istiana intelligence

Ladies with stat bonus.

Most ladies give +1 hp. Some also give +2 hp.

Some misspellings I found so far:

Polearm Pokearm

Control Constitution

Edited by krappaclub
Spoiler

image.png.7ab76b9f0d166d1a4b59350e4aa75e63.png

I gave up. I lost my autosave 7 years in. A cheat mode new save that I jump around to find ladies override it ??

In that save, Rhagaea died like 10 days in so I might as well start a new one and simp her.

Edit: Again, I found flirt does not work with ladies with stat, but claiming after battle works fine. Both flirt and claim work for other ladies.

Edit2: Claiming the empress for bonus does not work in this save. I added culture start. I tested with cheat mode and saw that it is not the culprit.

saveauto2 - Copy.sav

Edited by krappaclub

K I see what's wrong. First I have to give the player 1 UnspentAttributePoint and then give them the stat. It was working with me because I tested while having some unspent stats. Will be easy to fix though. Also I will change Epipheria later, she's not very special. Svana is a fan meme even though she's not that special. Ira is also not that special of a character, only special because of her mother, but there's not many other "special" women to really choose from. Also will have to come up for alternatives in Sandbox mode where I think Istiana doesn't exist.

Edited by Nibbler2345
12 hours ago, Nibbler2345 said:

K I see what's wrong. First I have to give the player 1 UnspentAttributePoint and then give them the stat. It was working with me because I tested while having some unspent stats. Will be easy to fix though. Also I will change Epipheria later, she's not very special. Svana is a fan meme even though she's not that special. Ira is also not that special of a character, only special because of her mother, but there's not many other "special" women to really choose from. Also will have to come up for alternatives in Sandbox mode where I think Istiana doesn't exist.

I am not a fan of having certain ladies give stats.  Certain ladies system make me wanna beeline for them from the start of the game.

To make each run different, how about randomize them on noble ladies over 18 at the start of the game? With some restriction like 1 culture can only give 1 stat total. There are 6 cultures for 6 stats. So MC can stop fucking certain culture ladies after he hit the jackpot for that specific culture.