LoversEncounter - The Dukky Version

LoversEncounter - The Dukky Version

View File

What happens in Tamriel stays in Tamriel.  But that's not to say that the juicy details aren't talked about. This mod displays the happenings between Tamriel's citizenry, particularly when they are engaged in having sex.

Encounters.jpg.3d68ea73ebbe0ce49546fd6d9

Based mainly on the original work by Hakumen Oshite Mairu, this version no longer requires TamagoClub as a requisite mod for use.   Now, sex may reign in the lands without such necessities.

LoversEncounter follows the schedules of the NPCs according to their defined AI packages, and will look to see if a rendezvous occurs when two actors are scheduled to meet. Each rendezvous is checked to see if the encounter is permitted, and then determines the probability that the encounter results in sex.

Though it is no longer an actual requirement,  LoversEncounter still recognizes TamagoClub if it is installed.  And if sex occurs with TamagoClub in place, the submissive partner will quite likely receive sperm. This is, of course, subject to whether either partner has contraceptives applied.

Of a mod compatibility note, characters enslaved with LoversSlaveTrader will no longer be valid references when rumors appear.

INSTALLATION:
Copy the .esp file into Oblivion/Data folder.  Then copy the two .ini files into the Oblivion/Data/Ini folder.  After that, merely activate it.

THE INI FILE:
This mod contains an INI file with extensive instructions for each setting that can be applied.  The other .INI file contains the available rumours heard throughout Tamriel.

REQUIREMENTS:

• Oblivion
  • Lovers with PK v1.3.2 or later
  • OBSE v0019 or later

RECOMMENDED:

• TamagoClub v1.10 and LoversTamagoClub 1.05 or later
  • HiyokoClub
  • TamagoNews
  • LoversCreature

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/21/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Oblivion, Lovers with PK 1.3.2 or better, OBSE v 19 or better

Edited by LongDukDong
Adding 'encounter' pic in main post for visual aesthetics

I have an old version of the main system and I see this

000000.jpg

Also, it looks like the start and end breaks (clearing actors after animation).

Does simple news really affect the core of the system? :) 

Well, as a wish - if there is news about hugging couples, I would like to see them in real in hugs (cuddle - what is the difference?) , corresponding animation. I had one, if that.

More interactivity, like flashing, mb, like that.

Hrm.   I wonder what that is from... the weird name...  :|

There is a mod...  a HUG mod... called HugTouch within NexusMods.  It does indeed have hug animations.  I was thinking of checking its permissions and use it for a vampiric embrace V---V.  Assuming I can figure vampy logistics (or you could).

Perhaps a redux is needed.  Though I used the original as the basis.  Weird.

EDIT:  FOUND IT.  I didn't betacheck the original dialog.  The fault was already there.  Fixing.  STAY TUNED!

Edited by LongDukDong

I hate double-posting, but chances are you left after reading my initial response... prior to my EDIT. :confused:

NOW it has been updated to version 1.11.

The original LoversEncounters had the same issues as this one. But that would stand to reason as I did not make a new mod, but actively used the original and the original mod's dialog that too contained the errors.

For a modder that may recognize this, the message code that lets one use a reference's (or character's) name is %n.  However, in a few of the messages, the author had n% in place, this being the cause  of the odd text behavior which @TDA had shown. :confounded:

This has now been repaired. :cool:

And as towards the Encounter block system, I increased the required distance.  The player must now be  10,000 away from the couple instead of 8,000.

Edited by LongDukDong
2 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

where is that hentai drawing from !?

The Tsukasa Ayatsuji pic?  I found it (*checks file details*) in 2018 at Hentai Foundry.

Meanwhile, there's this....

UPDATED to V 1.20

I created a fresh new .ESP for this mod, but copied over the content of all the scripts required and used Tes4Edit to ensure FormIDs for the original scripts were kept the same.  Granted, I doubt many scripts rely on THIS mod... but who knows?

Meanwhile, I altered and expanded the feature that blocks children from being reported (and thus blocking unseen sex).  Each mod now has their own separate script, the idea being that each mod being separate would be easier to identify and repair if the need appears.

As of now, the blocked children mods are  HiyokoClub (of course), Children of Cyrodiil by Emma (the author of Children of Morrowind), Children's Annuad by Emily (the author of MonsterGirl), and both Child Races Revamped and Childrens of Cyrodiil by Elgado2K (the author of LoversMayu'sAnimationOverhaul). Two of these check for character factions, but others do not have child-based factions and rely on custom child races... Child Races Revamped being the most extensive with over 30 races to check.

Edited by LongDukDong
formatting
  • 9 months later...

I'm using this mod (version 1.20), and noticed that some npcs have, what seems to be, an excessive amount of the a3enRecuperationTime amulets in their inventory. For instance, a Hackdirt Brethren had like 10k, and another had 5k. 

Do these get removed after the countdown ends or do I have something wrong going on? Im worried about save game bloat, but im not entirely sure if this is normal.  

I'm also using tamagoClub, if that helps.

Edited by ISNAN

Hrm...  I will need to look into this.

Within my edition, I have the statement:

;; Set recuperation for offender
    me.Call SetItems a3enRecuperationTime Call Minutes

Whereby the original edition utilizes this statement:

me.Call a5cSetItemCount a3enEjaculationTime Call a5cGetGameMinsPassed

Both perform the same task, I having renamed the token to recuperation and such, and Minutes now being either TamagoClub's minutes passed or LAPF's...  whether or not TamagoClub is used. Comically, the way I reworked it, the mod can be loaded into your game and not cause a crash if LAPF isn't loaded... even though it is a LAPF mod.... but that's beside the point.

The point is that both versions set the token to how much time has passed (below), but nothing in either mod for their removal.

SetFunctionValue 1440 * GameDaysPassed + 60 * GetCurrentTime )

:wacko: Think about THAT.  The number of tokens added is THIS ???  That's a lot at a current time.

I will look into this further to see if it is even needed.

For now, the token's ID is "xx0126A5" whereby the 'xx' is the form ID of the mod in your mod order. ergo, this console command could remove a good number at a time (though 1000 is a lot).

RemoveItem xx0126A5 99

* Not sure you can remove more than 99 at a time

EDIT:  Removal of tokens are not recommended. 

The delay system looks at the current time in minutes and compares it to the number of recuperation time tokens held.  If the time exceeds the number of tokens, then the offending NPC may continue with its 'Encounter'  And once the encounter is performed, it adds more tokens to the NPC to ensure it cannot perform until enough time passes.

It has been that way since the original Japanese version.

As to bloat, allow me to quote from GameSas.com

Does accumulated loot cause save-game bloat?

That's not really an example of save game bloating, as stacks of items still retain one formID. Bloating typically refers to new items being created that have a new formID associated with them. There is a limit to how many formIDs can exist, and once that limit is reached no new items can be created for that index. While large stacks of items can increase save game size it will never cause bloat.

Ergo, it isn't the number of a single TOKEN (by its formID) that would cause bloat, but multiple individual items newly designed that would.  More akin to generating multiple new references, each having a unique FormID than acquiring multiple instances of the same one defined database item.

So bloat will apparently not be an issue.  The token is itself one database item with one formID.  That the NPCs have a 'count' of that item in inventory should not cause save-game bloat. If any filesize increase does occur, it would not be any different than that of the original.

Edited by LongDukDong
EDIT and update noting no bloat or significant filesize from original

Thanks for the reply Duk!

Oddly enough, I went back to an earlier save because my pc looted those tokens and 45k in my inventory. When I redid the quest, I didn't see any tokens this time around, although I did notice them on a guard in Chorrol. 

The game runs fine and it's good to know about bloating not being an issue. 

I do have another question that is kind of off topic, BUT it does pertain to tamagoClub and tamagosetbody. It involves a warning in the OBSE text file saying something about a "substantial amount of string variables" with those mods. 

TamagoClub 752

TamagoSetBody 155

I've seen this before on an older play through and always wondered what it meant. 

Thanks again for the reply. Great mods btw! 

I don't know anything about your new problem but about the old one.

The base Lovers with PK counts the time in the same way , with the token : xLoversPkrLastPSexMinsPassed "Lovers Minutes Past" [CLOT:01000815]

Player and NPCs ( not the virgins ♂ ♀ ) always have a lot in the inventory.

5 hours ago, fejeena said:

The base Lovers with PK counts the time in the same way , with the token : xLoversPkrLastPSexMinsPassed "Lovers Minutes Past" [CLOT:01000815]

Player and NPCs ( not the virgins ♂ ♀ ) always have a lot in the inventory.

Yep.  The original version of  LoversEncounter 'required' the use of the a5cGetGameMinsPassed script within TamagoClub.  This version, if TamagoClub is not loaded, will use the xLoversCmnGetCurrentMinsPassed script from LAPF instead.  This way, you can utilize LoversEncounter without the Tamago/Hiyoko system at all.  A nice improvement, wouldn't you say?  That way... it is a true LOVERS script than a TAMAGO script.

♦       ♦       ♦

Regarding the notification "substantial amount of string variables", this involves various things, whether the strings be used to create menu displays, debug messages, or (in the case of TamagoClub) the creation of data structures for the Biological data arrays.  Likewise, you have both SetBody and TamagoSetBody using strings to define the folder pathways to bodies used for their function, whether a body you prefer or an understandably round body when pregnant.  And of course... lots and lots of menu options.

The repeat creation of strings can cause bloat and issues with memory if not addressed.  So the warning is not unwarranted. However, the liberal addition of the 'sv_destruct' command to eliminate the strings after use eliminate this bloat.  I took PLENTY of precautions reviewing Tamago and company. 

I had not fully examined SetBody.... but it's been around for a while, eh?

Is this the mod that puts encounter messages in the top left of the screen regarding who's "messing" with who? If so, is there some way to increase the length of time the message is displayed? When it is a long one, this old brain can't read the whole message before it disappears. Thanks

MessageEx time you can change in the menuque ini

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/15320-message-duration/

see post 8 and 11

A time set in the script only works for message !

Message "Message text", [var1], [var2], DisplaySeconds

Up to 9 variable  can be added

Message "You have %.0f hours to complete your task.", GameHour, 10

The message you see 10 seconds

But only the OBSE messageEx can display NPC/Player names in the message. And you can not set the time. ( or it does not work. ? ( Was it fixed in one of the new xOBSE versions??? )

There are different opinions
 Change "bFixMessageDuration=1" to  "bFixMessageDuration=0"

Or leave bFixMessageDuration=1

and set the iDefaultMessageDuration=3 to the seconds you want.

menuque ini is in data\OBSE\Plugins\

Default settings are

; Fix bug with a UI message to actually use variable durations.
bFixMessageDuration=1

; Default UI message duration when one is not provided.
iDefaultMessageDuration=3
; Maximum duration for UI messages.
iMaxMessageDuration=10

I was asked about lengthening the duration of messages in other Tamago/Hiyoko messages before, TamagoNews I believe.  When I do get the time, I will see about extending the length.  It should not be up to the end-user to actively modify said works.  It is just that I had the PC crash some time ago and had not loaded all my Tamago/Hiyoko mods.

UPDATED to V 1.21

Looking through the dialog system, I saw that it generated dialog if you were either 'inside' a building or 'outside'.  And I noticed that outside assumed that the individuals were in a city or town.  Well, I figured... THIS ISN'T RIGHT!!!

I created a script that determined if the individuals engaged were within a WORLDMAP tied to a city, such as BRUMAWORLD being all the contents of the city of Bruma.  Armed with this new script (that also checks for the myriad Shivering Isles locales), outside encounters can now be distinguished as either in a deserted alley or outside behind the trees in the distance.

*  I really don't have any more than one EACH.  This could do with a few submissions, but nothing lewd as this is gossip told on the street.

Meanwhile, @KentuckyExpat inquired if the durations of the Gossip text could be extended.  For that, I went to work and updated the text-decision system that renders the final 'chosen' text per individual encounter so it can also handle timed durations.  Now, each individual gossip message has its own duration.  Long ones can be ten seconds, reaching up to 15, while short ones a mere five.

• 5 months later...

There should be no problem with the system working with any Non-Oblivion NPCs under certain conditions.

The feature bases the encounters upon planned and coordinated AI packages of the NPCs and tests for  OnPackageStart and OnActivate occurrences.  As long as you have two NPCs meeting at the same time (per say) that meet the requirements when a test occurs, then an encounter should trigger.  But don't expect it to work with 'companions' or NPCs that are under your control.

So it would really be up to Morroblivion to have encounters between individuals that would trigger consensual sex, such as having two NPCs sharing a bed together.  But I'm trying to remember if ANYONE in Morrowind had shared beds.  I wouldn't mind sharing a bed with Volrina...

I 'had' to put in a feature to prevent encounters if an NPC was enslaved by way of LoversSlaveTrader as LST didn't erase/replace the NPC's AI package and finding Hasathil still encountering Enilroth even when she's in your house was a bit... off.

I've been playing this on vanilla Oblivion for a while now as well, and have some comments on what I'd find as improvements.

First, married couples. I'd imagine in their case the rumors would be a bit different: less "I hear they're dating!" and more "All these years and there's clearly still a spark!", and maybe occasionally "No way, did he cheat on her?!".

Second, incest. Pretty sure I saw a rumor of someone raping his own sister, and I feel like you might want to add an option to disallow that sort of a thing - and if it is allowed, then add some unique rumors on that front too. "But it's forbidden love..." and all that.

Third, I keep getting stuff about goblins. I don't feel like anyone would care to gossip about goblins. At least other than "I saw a goblin on the waterfront the other day... fucking a goat!".

Quite noted.  With the current work I am doing on LoversAdultPlay, I should be able to make an accommodation in due course... if you are using LoversAdultPlay. 

But towards incest, there is nothing in Vanilla Oblivion that connects NPCs together other than the dialogue that shows DarMa is Seed-Neeus's daughter, Brother Martin's relationship with Tiber Septim, etc.  I don't know of any brother-sister relationships in Oblivion.  If you are using the Tamago.Hiyoko system, then you can disallow them from interacting... but that's set by default.  And it recognizes children from other mods just in case.

And towards CreaturexCreature.....

6 hours ago, TenShadows said:

"I saw a goblin on the waterfront the other day... fucking a goat!".

SERIOUSLY????  Usually it's one Goblin getting Jiggy with another!  Well, there was nothing in the system to 'deactivate' creature sex... though that does make sense, either disallowing creaturexcreature or CreaturexNPC... either way.

When I can get to it.  TECHNICALLY, the Creature section shouldn't bt too hard.  But I'm still working on the AdultPlay and Voice system.

yeah, it appears some Goblins are getting pretty busy.  Nothing in the INI file ever suggested blocking creatures. 

• 2 months later...

Sorry for stupid question, but if encounter happens, does it mean you can catch them in action? I love the mod and idea behind it and especially with Tamago/Hiyako support, makes Oblivion more populated with time :D  However I've never seen anyone going at it, based on what happens in rumor. Been stalking Etira in Hackdirt for weeks in-game time, she scores everyday, but never have I managed to see her in act...

On 11/11/2022 at 4:45 AM, C-Snap said:

Sorry for stupid question, but if encounter happens, does it mean you can catch them in action? I love the mod and idea behind it and especially with Tamago/Hiyako support, makes Oblivion more populated with time :D  However I've never seen anyone going at it, based on what happens in rumor. Been stalking Etira in Hackdirt for weeks in-game time, she scores everyday, but never have I managed to see her in act...

Afraid not.  Encounters does random checks on NPCs and determines if their 'packages' suggest if  they are in the same area (aka an encounter) and performs a series of checks (do you allow Male/Male or Female Female as examples), and then rolls the dice.  It handles the encounters by packages in existence... so enslaving Hathathil with LST doesn't change her package and it would still suggest she's bonking Elilroth (or whatever his name may be.

Now insofar as catching them in the act... That'd be Lovers Bed.  BUT if you catch them and get too close, they STOP suddenly and hilariously (wow... ragdoll there).