I have been rebuilding my Skyrim from the ground up and have been doing great, 224 Mods installed and going strong...until now :(

I finally got around to downloading SSEEdit, watched a Tutorial and cleaned Update, Dawnguard, Hearthfire and Dragonborn, LOOT was happy and said all done. So I start a new Game and go in, all was fine until I opened console to take a pic, typed in tfc and tm, took the pic, typed in tm and tfc again and all seemed well, until I had to unsheathe my sword, I couldn't, so I opened menu and switched to Bow, couldn't do that either, couldn't use Magic, nothing, can still run around, but that's it :(  ...I had also added a couple of Mods:

Paulicus Poison Block

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/51046

Updated to the new Bow Before the Dead

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/46500

Dormant Gargoyle Sounds

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/47141

Faction Fixes

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/24336

Falmer Sounds

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/46989

Hydra Slave Girls

Hyperticohsis Werewolf Sounds

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/49445

Updated to new Immersive Dragon Sounds

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/46443

No NPC Greetings

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1044

We Don't Float

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16088

Any ideas as to why anyone?

Yes, that's something that happens in LE from time to time. When there's another animation starting while you're trying to take pictures, you're fucked.

Load your previos save and you should be fine.

If you don't want to lose progress, you can try to quicksave (or force an autosave when you don't want to lose the quicksave), exit to desktop and resume. In many cases this works, but it might still be borked.

You can try to console "EnablePlayerControls 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1" (9x the one) but this more often than not doesn't do the trick.

Or, if you have DFC installed, that mod has a debug page in the MCM which tries to give you back controls if something is messed up.

But the normal procedure really is to exit and reload the last save from a point where all was still okay.

Are you sure you typed those in console the second time? Or did you hotkey back out instead? Those fuck me up a LOT in Skyrim and the way to fix it for me is to do the reverse like hotkey free camera and then use console commands. Fixes every time on SSE and sometimes on LE.

1 hour ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Yes, that's something that happens in LE from time to time. When there's another animation starting while you're trying to take pictures, you're fucked.

Load your previos save and you should be fine.

If you don't want to lose progress, you can try to quicksave (or force an autosave when you don't want to lose the quicksave), exit to desktop and resume. In many cases this works, but it might still be borked.

You can try to console "EnablePlayerControls 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1" (9x the one) but this more often than not doesn't do the trick.

Or, if you have DFC installed, that mod has a debug page in the MCM which tries to give you back controls if something is messed up.

But the normal procedure really is to exit and reload the last save from a point where all was still okay.

This is SE, so I'm hoping that doesn't make it worse then :( ...I was taking a scenic pic (just of the environment), but unknown to me, there was a Bandit spawning nearby at the time, would the Bandit spawning have borked it?

As it was just a run in Mods Game, I wasn't concerned about losing the Game, just more the fact being concerned why it happened. I'm hoping the Bandit is the answer. I did try previous saves, but they suddenly also had the same problem.

What is DFC please? I'd like to take a look. Thank you Captain :)

1 hour ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Are you sure you typed those in console the second time? Or did you hotkey back out instead? Those fuck me up a LOT in Skyrim and the way to fix it for me is to do the reverse like hotkey free camera and then use console commands. Fixes every time on SSE and sometimes on LE.

Yes definitely, I'm very methodical and particular and remember doing it... plus I don't know how to Hotkey out :P ...I have a Controller plugged into my PC, have never hotkeyed... only tilde 

34 minutes ago, InsolentTedium said:

Yes definitely, I'm very methodical and particular and remember doing it... plus I don't know how to Hotkey out :P ...I have a Controller plugged into my PC, have never hotkeyed... only tilde 

Do you have Sexlab framework installed? The default freecam hotkey is numpad #3 for that (think it's with Sexlab- would need to check). I have hit it by accident before I think. You still might want to try what I suggested as it may fix your problem.

Edited by KoolHndLuke
1 hour ago, InsolentTedium said:

What is DFC please? I'd like to take a look. Thank you Captain :)

DFC stands for Devious Followers Continued in which your follower wants you to be his/her slave. It might or might not have an SE conversion available.

Spawning Bandits should not bork your game or your control of character/camera movement, but with Skyrim being Skyrim, there's always the chance of things going wrong because they can.

6 hours ago, nomkaz said:

This is not a mod issue, so why are you tagging mod authors in this?

My sincere apologies, I didn't realise linking your Mod would tag you, many apologies... And it was not to question your Mod, I just linked all the Mods so people could see exactly what I had installed so there would be no need to question what any Mod was by it's name only. It was just to give background on everything I had done

Edited by InsolentTedium
I didn't supply enough information
8 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Do you have Sexlab framework installed? The default freecam hotkey is numpad #3 for that (think it's with Sexlab- would need to check). I have hit it by accident before I think. You still might want to try what I suggested as it may fix your problem.

Hmmm...yes I have Sexlab installed and I wonder if you just nailed it, I plain forgot about something else that happened just before the trouble happened... Because it was just a test game to run Mods in I hadn't bothered to activated Sexlab, but it decided to auto installed not long before I took the picture.... I will try your solution too, thank you Luke :)

7 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

DFC stands for Devious Followers Continued in which your follower wants you to be his/her slave. It might or might not have an SE conversion available.

Spawning Bandits should not bork your game or your control of character/camera movement, but with Skyrim being Skyrim, there's always the chance of things going wrong because they can.

I just mentioned to KoolHndLuke that due to the Game being a test run for running Mods in, I had not activated Sexlab, I had plain forgotten that Sexlab auto activated not long before I took the pic, I'm now suspecting if that's why my Game acted up? As you say, Skyrim being Skyrim, anything can upset it just because, no reason needed.

Hmmm...I would rather not install DFC, the only Sex Mods I'm using are Defeat, Solutions and Jail Rape (I'm going for a grim, dark ambience in this Game)... I don't use Followers and Devious add on Mods add a number of Mods to install into the Game...Thank you for the suggestion though :)

6 hours ago, InsolentTedium said:

I just mentioned to KoolHndLuke that due to the Game being a test run for running Mods in, I had not activated Sexlab, I had plain forgotten that Sexlab auto activated not long before I took the pic, I'm now suspecting if that's why my Game acted up? As you say, Skyrim being Skyrim, anything can upset it just because, no reason needed.

Uhmm, Sexlab auto activated? That must be some SE speciality. I cannot remember that it ever did anything on its own. But that's a damn good reason for things going wrong!

6 hours ago, InsolentTedium said:

Hmmm...I would rather not install DFC, the only Sex Mods I'm using are Defeat, Solutions and Jail Rape (I'm going for a grim, dark ambience in this Game)... I don't use Followers and Devious add on Mods add a number of Mods to install into the Game...Thank you for the suggestion though :)

It wasn't meant as a suggestion, because I know that playstyles and preferences differ too much to recommend anything out of the blue. It was just, "if you have it, there's this function" ?

4 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Uhmm, Sexlab auto activated? That must be some SE speciality. I cannot remember that it ever did anything on its own. But that's a damn good reason for things going wrong!

It wasn't meant as a suggestion, because I know that playstyles and preferences differ too much to recommend anything out of the blue. It was just, "if you have it, there's this function" ?

Yes, I was just as surprised as you when it activated, I was using the vanilla start through Alternate Lives and had just exited the Cave with that Stormcloak guy, when the writing up in the corner of the screen told me my SexLab was installing and activating. It wasn't long after that I took the pic.

That is a good one to know if I ever do use Devious again, thank you :)

Edited by InsolentTedium
spelling error

Just a heads-up.

Glitches with equipping weapons, attacking animations etc. can be fixed 90% of the time by using crafting equipment {tanning racks, workbench, smelter, enchanters etc}

Just activate the equipment and Tab out when the interface finishes loading

12 hours ago, judge007 said:

Just a heads-up.

Glitches with equipping weapons, attacking animations etc. can be fixed 90% of the time by using crafting equipment {tanning racks, workbench, smelter, enchanters etc}

Just activate the equipment and Tab out when the interface finishes loading

I did not know that, thank you for the heads up :)