Starfield NEXT YEAR WTH

I think this stream is supposed to be 90 mins and 90% of it is a permanent waste of life and time all that mattered was starfield and stalker 2 everything else press F.

The sheer amount of garbage indy games in this stream is just unbearable. 

Stream ended finally and what did we get but only a few real things, first REDFALL is not ES6 but instead it is another DIEversity game about minorities killing the evil whitey vampire lady oh boy... second the outer pozzed worlds 2 is eventually coming out but it ain't even done nowhere near done and finally the biggest reveal yet! XBOX MINI FRIDGE!!!! thats right a dam refrigerator that looks exactly like the new failedgaysexboxsex series X... failbox and chill.

Starfield the only thing we really saw was some dude in a crappy ship getting ready for takeoff while he thought about leaving without his gf as she drove a robot towards the ship oh and NEXT YEAR END OF NEXT YEAR EVEN!!!!! wth WTDH this is crap. They threw the important things on the back burner so they could spew out quick and easy crap games and they even remade diablo II this time without the need for cell phones. 

Gaming is crap I have been saying it for years and here it is. Get back in the fallout 4 skyrim LE/SE pile and wait for moar snowflake nexus modders to boohoo about people asking too many questions on their mod pages for another dam year.

Edited by Zor2k13

This must be a disappointment for those who were looking forward for it on PC. lol I wouldn't be surprised if FO and TES follow suit. That would be hilarious.

4 hours ago, Zor2k13 said:

Watching failbox shit pass shill stream and toady trots out to show us some of starfield and says 11 11 22 for release date DAMMIT!!!!!!!

You were never going to buy it to begin with. Literally every post you've made for the last three years is everything sux I'm leaving forever. Three years is really long time to leave forever, so maybe try a different gimmick.

2 hours ago, Rdjvw said:

The best trailer was the outer worlds 2.

gr8 b8 m8, -1/11

2 hours ago, endgame † addiction said:

This must be a disappointment for those who were looking forward for it on PC. lol I wouldn't be surprised if FO and TES follow suit. That would be hilarious.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZ0F7wmfiGM3zmYNu3WO6

A Bugthesda game exclusive to XBOX. Assuming that's true, we can scrap any ideas about it being moddable. Even if it is for PC as well, that's no guarantee. This is the first game Bugthesda has made under Microsoft's aegis and it remains to be seen if they'll retain modding or scrap it altogether. Or what else they'll try and pull.

Bethesda has been lusting after this online only streamed game idea like google stadia for years now and they think macrocrap is going to just magically provide that with azure servers or whatever. Maybe they think they are on the right path with this whole thing and see it more long term where they just keep selling indy and quickie crap games like that weirdo kids game from obsidian. This is the general direction of gaming going forward though, cheap easily churned out crap streamed to any device and once in a while they heave out one or two old people single player games (as they probably see it) but at some point they will stop doing that too. 

That starfield reveal was not very inspiring, someone said on juicehead's video earlier today the washington post did a better job of covering starfield and even had a bit more info about it. Imagine that a dam newspaper company covered starfield better than bethesda did.

Huh. From the little Starfield trailer alone we've got:

• Ugly characters? ✔️
  • Poor animations? ✔️
  • Ugly ass spaceships? ✔️
  • Boring terrain and interiors? ✔️

I'm sure it's 16 times the detail, 4 times the size of FO76 and just works. ? Knowing Bethsoft, buying it will also bring families together, create world peace, and end hate in the universe. :face_dragon:

However to practical matters..... based on the assumption that modding will be a thing (because it's dead on arrival if not anyway), for the basics we'd need:

• Bug fixes and lots of them (Think Arthmoor is up to it?)
  • New Racemenu setup. (Could be annoying. But face editing is a Big Deal™.)
  • Replacement bodies (Probably not too annoying.)
  • Replacement clothes (Same as above. Surely Body Studio could be managed.)
  • Replacement non ugly ass spaceships ? (Because if they all look like the one in the trailer, I'd rather fly a cardboard box. :face_dragon:)
  • New animation setup along with new anims (Probably a pain in the #*&# like usual.)

For a better experience we'd also need:

• UI Overhaul (Because they'll come up with something even worse than the pipboy.)
  • Replacement standard animations (Because all female anims will be insanely awful.)
  • Alternate Start setup (Because we know there will be some long annoying start sequence that will get old after the second time. ?)
  • Combat Overhaul (Because it will get old killing a giant space worm with two shots from your vanilla gun at level 3. ?)
  • Dialog Overhaul (Because they'll find some new way to make it even less like an RPG than FO4.)
  • Quest Overhaul (Because surely being sent from one end of the galaxy to the other in order to find a lost generic tricorder....  will get old. Fast.)

That should keep everybody busy till TES6 where we can repeat it all again! Yay us! :face_dragon:

Well, I agree that one character (from Starfield) kinda looked worse than the usual NPCs in Prey (that are usually dead and can't be interacted with beyond turning them into resources anyway), but what bothers me more is that they still didn't really make it clear when it comes to exclusivity, because at one hand they said it is exclusive and moments later they were like we are excited to bring our game to everyone. Well, it's not bringing it to everyone if it's exclusive to xbox platform, right? Or am I missing some piece of detail here?

What does sony really have left as a business anyway? Didn't they sell their music business back in the early 2000's? tv business sold off a long time ago, now their tv sets are made in mexico not japan or china. The playstation is the only thing they have left right? Maybe they spend money on do nothing robots in japan or something. Maybe they are like toshiba and still own a nuclear power plant business I don't know. 

47 minutes ago, Zor2k13 said:

What does sony really have left as a business anyway?

The fact they're outselling consoles 3:1 against anyone that isn't Nintendo, and the fact the PS5 is the first console to outsell the Switch by 12%.

Plus Sony doesn't give a fuck about Bethsoft games or mod support. Why should they? With exclusives like God of War: Ragnarok, Gran Turismo 7 (arguably one of the best racing sims), and Horizon Forbidden West (arguably one of the best rpgs in the last decade) they are looking to do very well. Just funny to me that Microsoft was singing a different tune about exclusives not too very long ago saying that they were moving away from them. Both of them are missing out imo- Sony on mod support and MS on getting their games to as many players as possible across multi platforms. But hey.... competition breeds excellence.

Edited by KoolHndLuke
2 hours ago, Zor2k13 said:

What does sony really have left as a business anyway? Didn't they sell their music business back in the early 2000's? tv business sold off a long time ago, now their tv sets are made in mexico not japan or china. The playstation is the only thing they have left right? Maybe they spend money on do nothing robots in japan or something. Maybe they are like toshiba and still own a nuclear power plant business I don't know. 

Sony didn't sell its music business but bought/merged with some other major labels. It owns about a quarter of all music recordings worldwide.  It also owns the world's largest music publishing company. Aside from that, it still has a significant movie presence, owns a bunch of game studios, does banking, and produces a ton of electronics. Too big to fail.

On 6/13/2021 at 7:30 PM, DoctaSax said:

The end of all modding? Been there before, haven't we.

You'll excuse me if I remain skeptical. Six months to even release a CK for FO4 and the-game-that-must-not-be-named still not having mod capability has left me wary of Bugthesda's leadership's dedication to letting users mod their games, as has the Creation Club and the ugly direction that leads.

Then there's the state of the video games industry as a whole in the West but that's for the rant thread.

Edited by Ernest Lemmingway
  • 1 year later...