NINJA GAIDEN: Master Collection PC

1 hour ago, fiend busa said:

O weird I'll look into it tomorrow.

The game is not running right?

so i run few test, tool still need to put on databin folder for it can function, if you have any doatool from other mod, tool will run on old doatool instead of doatool from your tool. so can you give old ver of tool plz

14 hours ago, Wish Upon a Star said:

so i run few test, tool still need to put on databin folder for it can function, if you have any doatool from other mod, tool will run on old doatool instead of doatool from your tool. so can you give old ver of tool plz

Sorry I don't understand.

@Wish Upon a Star - I understand what you mean now after testing.

Update 2021-06-15

Fixed parse bug when swapping files - upon launch of the tool, if doatool.exe & doatoolunpacker.exe does not exist in the databin directory, it'll copy them over as needed as long the two doatools are in the same directory you launched the program from

Added support for unpacking databin! :D

New Github: https://github.com/ggill24/Ninja-Gaiden-Master-Collection-Mod-Tool

Edited by fiend busa
3 hours ago, fiend busa said:

@Wish Upon a Star - I understand what you mean now after testing.

Update 2021-06-15

Fixed parse bug when swapping files - upon launch of the tool, if doatool.exe & doatoolunpacker.exe does not exist in the databin directory, it'll copy them over as needed as long the two doatools are in the same directory you launched the program from

Added support for unpacking databin! :D

New Github: https://github.com/ggill24/Ninja-Gaiden-Master-Collection-Mod-Tool

thx, tool work great now, so do have plan for convert tool tmc doa5 to NG ?

9 hours ago, Wish Upon a Star said:

thx, tool work great now, so do have plan for convert tool tmc doa5 to NG ?

I was studying the TMC file by reading up on a bunch of tutorials available for DOA5. Learned a lot and the tutorials seem to translate over and I was able to modify objects (body parts) in the TMC for NGRE.

So a swap should be possible but I'll need to test more on the weekend unless someone else releases it by then (I hope so Iol)!

25 minutes ago, fiend busa said:

I was studying the TMC file by reading up on a bunch of tutorials available for DOA5. Learned a lot and the tutorials seem to translate over and I was able to modify objects (body parts) in the TMC for NGRE.

So a swap should be possible but I'll need to test more on the weekend unless someone else releases it by then (I hope so Iol)!

if you can, plz add function that merge tmc file, i mean doa5 have separate tmc body, head and hair so if we can merge it in progress it will be lovely

38 minutes ago, Wish Upon a Star said:

if you can, plz add function that merge tmc file, i mean doa5 have separate tmc body, head and hair so if we can merge it in progress it will be lovely

Ok I think that should be possible but I don't want to get anyone hopes up, I'm new to this whole 3D model thing lol.

i am having issues swapping any chars of ryu default to ayane towel on

ryu is 705 and 706 tmc, tmcl respectively. and ayane towel on is  02014_r_aya_c.TMC and 02015_r_aya_c.TMCL.

when i used the swapper the changes arent reflected. i am on chap 2 of NGRE with ryu and his cursed arm at the start. is that its own model and texture?

1 hour ago, imalreadyademon55 said:

i am having issues swapping any chars of ryu default to ayane towel on

ryu is 705 and 706 tmc, tmcl respectively. and ayane towel on is  02014_r_aya_c.TMC and 02015_r_aya_c.TMCL.

when i used the swapper the changes arent reflected. i am on chap 2 of NGRE with ryu and his cursed arm at the start. is that its own model and texture?

Yes - Ryu has many models

6 minutes ago, fiend busa said:

Some progress! Stepping through the source code for Texture Tool 1.3

I was able to get it to work for NGRE!

image.png.1a2ec62047be251569c899009a928816.png

WAIT NO THE LINE OF CODE I CHANGED DIDNT EVEN DO ANYTHING - SIMPLY PUT THE TMC AND TMCL IN THE SAME FOLDER AND RENAME THE TMCL FILE NUMBER THE SAME AS THE TMC I.E RYU 705 TMC and RYU 705 TMCL - Change RYU 706 to RYU 705 TMCL