NINJA GAIDEN: Master Collection PC

@alixandrd hi sorry I'm not quite getting it, iv tried the doatool way i couldn't get it too work, tried the mod loader way didn't work, not sure what I'm doing wrong? for NGS2 mods. any help or assistance is apricated. Is it the same way to install the mods like NG3S? or different for NG2S?

Also, could some plz upload the unpack.bat file on here? that file i have it on my second rig but i sent it for cleaning and wont have it back for awhile and I'm on my first rig so i don't have that file, i tried looking for it on github but it seems to of been removed.

Edited by ludger166
15 minutes ago, ludger166 said:

is it something like this? I'm getting error, i know I'm doing something wrong.

Desktop Screenshot 2022.02.13 - 13.11.17.75.png

Desktop Screenshot 2022.02.13 - 13.16.16.58.png

I had the same problem. If you temporarily rename the folder and replace the Sigma 2 by S2, it'll work. I think the original 2 after the sigma character is a special kind of character, not a regular 2, so I typed a regular 2 to be sure, I didn't just replace the sigma sign. I hope this message will help.

25 minutes ago, the_tanuki said:

I had the same problem. If you temporarily rename the folder and replace the Sigma 2 by S2, it'll work. I think the original 2 after the sigma character is a special kind of character, not a regular 2, so I typed a regular 2 to be sure, I didn't just replace the sigma sign. I hope this message will help.

Which folder do you mean exactly? The games main directory folder name? Or change the doatool folder name too what you mentioned above? There should be some clear instructions how too install this in the first place, just too much trial an error lol

Edit: And is that exactly what you did and it started working for you?

Edited by ludger166
1 hour ago, the_tanuki said:

holy shit that helped! just replace the folder name with S2, install the mods the replace the sigma s2 and done, i would never of thought of doing that and not too mention just how cryptic that is wtf lol, also i had too redownload the entire game again not knowing that i had too replace the special sigma character once i finished installing so that was fun...

but thanks that really fukin helped ahhh finally..haha.

NINJA GAIDEN SIGMA2 Screenshot 2022.02.13 - 14.51.09.75.png

1 hour ago, the_tanuki said:

Just would like to ask one more question, not sure if you installed this or have any idea how too but, would you happen to also know how to get this working too? i tried so many times for many hours but no luck an i just gave up, i did exactly what the readme said too the T and still no luck :/

its for NGS3.

https://www.nexusmods.com/ninjagaidenmastercollection/mods/22?tab=bugs

Edited by ludger166
14 hours ago, ludger166 said:

Just would like to ask one more question, not sure if you installed this or have any idea how too but, would you happen to also know how to get this working too? i tried so many times for many hours but no luck an i just gave up, i did exactly what the readme said too the T and still no luck :/

its for NGS3.

https://www.nexusmods.com/ninjagaidenmastercollection/mods/22?tab=bugs

Sorry, I don't know much about that mod. I just installed the V1 which doesn't have as much content and options as later versions. I put the NudeKasumi...  install folder in the same folder as the databin file and the istallation was simple, if I remember correctly.

14 hours ago, the_tanuki said:

Sorry, I don't know much about that mod. I just installed the V1 which doesn't have as much content and options as later versions. I put the NudeKasumi...  install folder in the same folder as the databin file and the istallation was simple, if I remember correctly.

hmm, i tried so many different ways but its not working, oh well its all goods, thanks again for the suggestion to get the ones for S2 working, much appreciated m8 :)?  

I was able to use the Sonia mod, but I wasn't able to make the cutscene versions for Rachel and Momiji work. My tests were made in chapter challenge. Then I tried to check the uncompressed file names and was able to make them work with other ID's. Rachel's CS versions must be injected at ID's 1050 and 1051, and Momiji's at ID 1855 and 1856.

I also try to find the file for Ayane's in her cutscenes and it seems to be 0988 and 0989. TMC and TMCL files named "00988_r_aya_a". Testing with the available Ayane nude mod gives ridiculous results, so I'm hoping Ayane will have the same treatement as Momiji, Rachel and Sonia.

Thank you alixandrd for your great work.

20220218225500_1.jpg

20220218225504_1.jpg

Edited by the_tanuki