@Nessa if its ok to do so may I ask a quick question...

In your tests are you using PapyrusUtil SE and powerofthree's Papyrus Extender

Or just PapyrusUtil SE

I have my reasons for asking, but I want to test something before I state anything that will be completely wrong. 

Edited by Rosvinar

@Nymra When defeated, i get strange behavior with my follower. Every couple seconds the follower or the enemy NPCs start to fight and after one or two swings they stop. this is going on, untill the Follower is in some kind of animation.

I use NFF and it modifies the behavior of the followers. Any adea, if it could be the NFF. What follower framework do you use, if any.

thanks

1 hour ago, monty359 said:

@Nymra When defeated, i get strange behavior with my follower. Every couple seconds the follower or the enemy NPCs start to fight and after one or two swings they stop. this is going on, untill the Follower is in some kind of animation.

I use NFF and it modifies the behavior of the followers. Any adea, if it could be the NFF. What follower framework do you use, if any.

thanks

I used NFF for testing my scripts and never had that problem.

you can send me a papyrus.log but most likely your follower is a custom one with custom scripts and behaviour and in that case there is nothing I can do.
Just guessing here tho... since you neither provide papyrus.log nor sufficient information. 

Edited by Nymra
1 hour ago, Nymra said:

I used NFF for testing my scripts and never had that problem.

you can send me a papyrus.log but most likely your follower is a custom one with custom scripts and behaviour and in that case there is nothing I can do.
Just guessing here tho... since you neither provide papyrus.log nor sufficient information. 

Here is a log. there are a lot of stack dumps after loading.

The follower is Lydia.

What i did ingame: started game and loaded last save, teleported inside a bandit camp and got defeated, Lydia was still up and fighting. got message all is sost, follower did not safe me in time, lydia stopped fighting, then started again. meanwhile skeevers spawned. in the "crawl to the spot time" lydia maged to kill all bandits. I got the message, no one there to punish me (skeever were still there). my PC got bound to a device, lydia got on a spit and became immobile. NPC got spawned for leashing, but immeadiatelly unsheathed a weapon and attacked lydia, skever joined attacking her, every couple  seconds they stopped attacking and then started again. Tattos for leashing were applied, no leashing happened. Lydia got from the spit and killed the attackers,  She got pacified severeal times and started attacking again.

I hope it helps. Any insites in the stack dumps are welcome, iven if they are not connected to Naked Defeat.

Thanks

Papyrus.0.log

Hmm kinda at a loss at to why I can't get this mod to work reliably.  I tried doing a "barebones" profile of just the stuff it needed to run and left all settings default on all mods, and it runs no better than my massive script heavy usual setup.

Here's my log, load order, etc.  This was inside the alternate start prison, with a new save, and adding 5 bandits by console

Took over a minute to go from crawling to the locking of position.

Took 2 minutes to start the first sex scene.

After X-cross and whipping, I got stuck in the crawling away phase.  It warned me not to run etc but bandings never became hostile again even if I did, and I never got out of crawling phase again.

Any idea whats up with my game?

modlist.txt loadorder.txt Papyrus.0.log

6 hours ago, no_way said:

Hmm kinda at a loss at to why I can't get this mod to work reliably.  I tried doing a "barebones" profile of just the stuff it needed to run and left all settings default on all mods, and it runs no better than my massive script heavy usual setup.

Here's my log, load order, etc.  This was inside the alternate start prison, with a new save, and adding 5 bandits by console

Took over a minute to go from crawling to the locking of position.

Took 2 minutes to start the first sex scene.

After X-cross and whipping, I got stuck in the crawling away phase.  It warned me not to run etc but bandings never became hostile again even if I did, and I never got out of crawling phase again.

Any idea whats up with my game?

modlist.txt 8.98 kB · 1 download loadorder.txt 1.25 kB · 2 downloads Papyrus.0.log 765.88 kB · 1 download

you have log spam pointing towards mfg console.

seems its not correctly installed or a wrong version, no idea. but that is definatly something that needs to be fixed first. 

10 hours ago, monty359 said:

Here is a log. there are a lot of stack dumps after loading.

The follower is Lydia.

What i did ingame: started game and loaded last save, teleported inside a bandit camp and got defeated, Lydia was still up and fighting. got message all is sost, follower did not safe me in time, lydia stopped fighting, then started again. meanwhile skeevers spawned. in the "crawl to the spot time" lydia maged to kill all bandits. I got the message, no one there to punish me (skeever were still there). my PC got bound to a device, lydia got on a spit and became immobile. NPC got spawned for leashing, but immeadiatelly unsheathed a weapon and attacked lydia, skever joined attacking her, every couple  seconds they stopped attacking and then started again. Tattos for leashing were applied, no leashing happened. Lydia got from the spit and killed the attackers,  She got pacified severeal times and started attacking again.

I hope it helps. Any insites in the stack dumps are welcome, iven if they are not connected to Naked Defeat.

Thanks

Papyrus.0.log 1.08 MB · 0 downloads

you need to solve the stackdumps first or no debugging is possible.

seems a mod with this script causes it or is part of the problem:

"SPSstartupquest" 

I remember SPS, but not sure if correctly and had no time searching for it in my mods.

just see if some mod uses the "SPS" for its script names.

2 minutes ago, SSSRANK said:

how?

please ask more accurate questions in the future. I dont like these conversations just to get to the point...

you can manually write in the hairstyles into the "Saved Hair" line. It needs to be the name displayed in "Current Hair" or in the lower right corner of the RaceMenu when you select a hairsytle.

sadly not all hair mods work correctly (hair mods problem tho, cannot fix it from my side). 

15 minutes ago, Nymra said:

please ask more accurate questions in the future. I dont like these conversations just to get to the point...

you can manually write in the hairstyles into the "Saved Hair" line. It needs to be the name displayed in "Current Hair" or in the lower right corner of the RaceMenu when you select a hairsytle.

sadly not all hair mods work correctly (hair mods problem tho, cannot fix it from my side). 

I wouldn't ask, it's just that the animation doesn't start because of it.

59 minutes ago, Nymra said:

i dont know, i tried

image.png

1 hour ago, SSSRANK said:

I wouldn't ask, it's just that the animation doesn't start because of it.

#

how do you know? :D
papyrus.log... (I cannot rule out that hair shaving triggering but no hair beeing saved leads to a stuck/loop of some sort. but I need a log to see) 

anyway: try disable hair shaving (set hair shave chance to 0%) and see if that changes things for you. 

Edited by Nymra
23 hours ago, Nymra said:

you have log spam pointing towards mfg console.

seems its not correctly installed or a wrong version, no idea. but that is definatly something that needs to be fixed first. 

Hmmm weird I'm on SE so there is no MFG console installed, just the MFG Fix mod and its up to date and installed with MO2, no instructions on the page but the folder structure looks good.

I'll try reinstalling and see if it comes up in log again.

soooo, Zap Framework 9 is released and I have more headaches than I anticipated....

- not SE compatible

- giant download

- might take a while to be fully polished

- BUT I WANTZZZ!!! :D

well,... for now I think this is out of the question to ever make it a hard dependency.

So I hope Zap 8+ stays around or I m in trouble... because well... Naked Defeat is not working without Zap Frameworks furnitures mehses and animations.

I ll give it some time and then contact t.ara to see if we can find a solution here...

Hello, i have some small problem with this mod and Playing as a Vampire Lord.

But first, i want to thank you for this good working mod!

Here is my problem: when PC gets defeated in Vampire Lord form, the PC just stands idle in every stage of the defeat sequence, ist not really a big deal, but it breaks immersion.

is it perhaps possible to auto retransform the PC back to the Normal form bevor locked into furniture/strip/etc?

And it seem like this mod is not compatible with the "Birthday spanking" feature of Bondage Furniture World (Naked Defeat is triggering when PC heal is low, breaking some things, i keep it disabled, JFYI) besides that this Mod is working completly fine on latest Skyrim AE.

Greetings and sorry for my english.

58 minutes ago, Coreman230 said:

Hello, i have some small problem with this mod and Playing as a Vampire Lord.

But first, i want to thank you for this good working mod!

Here is my problem: when PC gets defeated in Vampire Lord form, the PC just stands idle in every stage of the defeat sequence, ist not really a big deal, but it breaks immersion.

is it perhaps possible to auto retransform the PC back to the Normal form bevor locked into furniture/strip/etc?

hmm, no idea. I ll have to check on that, but the to do list is long atm :( 

58 minutes ago, Coreman230 said:

And it seem like this mod is not compatible with the "Birthday spanking" feature of Bondage Furniture World (Naked Defeat is triggering when PC heal is low, breaking some things, i keep it disabled, JFYI) besides that this Mod is working completly fine on latest Skyrim AE.

its the other way round. Bondage Furniture World is not compatible with Naked Defeat because it obviously does not try to protect its scenes with DHLP suspend events.

I dont know if its worth digging into its scripts to see if I can make it compatible, because if there is no event sent the effort of checking for it is too much to be viable.

I think you can use the mod without its scripts biy downloaging its  "Bondage Furniture World - Furniture Only.esp" instead. 

I'm having issues with extreme lag for starting a scene. My character goes down, it gives the notifications that the enemies are deciding who goes first, I get put into crawl mode and told I have X number of seconds to get into position, and then I set there for minutes with nothing at all happening. I know it's not a sexlab thing, because kicking off a scene through SLEN only takes around 30 seconds or less with my current modlist. I attached my papyrus log for you, I also had Elephant's Script Latency tester active, and the latency never went abnormally high or anything, even though I sat waiting 8 minutes for the scene to start after the crawl started (despite having the timer set to 2 seconds) with nothing happening. For reference, the scene never did start, I gave up after 8 minutes. Do you have any idea of what could fix this?

EDIT: I just tested it with the positioning timer disabled, and it worked normally, only taking 45 seconds between hitting 0 health and the first scene kicking off. So seemingly the issue is specifically with the timer feature.

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by RGB22111