45 minutes ago, steilemil said:

Is there a way to turn off the fucking belts? Thank you in advance.

no

if you dont like the visuals just delete the meshes in the game  folder (meshes somwhere) and they remain invisible. 

Edited by Nymra
5 minutes ago, RGB22111 said:

I'm having issues with extreme lag for starting a scene. My character goes down, it gives the notifications that the enemies are deciding who goes first, I get put into crawl mode and told I have X number of seconds to get into position, and then I set there for minutes with nothing at all happening. I know it's not a sexlab thing, because kicking off a scene through SLEN only takes around 30 seconds or less with my current modlist. I attached my papyrus log for you, I also had Elephant's Script Latency tester active, and the latency never went abnormally high or anything, even though I sat waiting 8 minutes for the scene to start after the crawl started (despite having the timer set to 2 seconds) with nothing happening. For reference, the scene never did start, I gave up after 8 minutes. Do you have any idea of what could fix this?

Papyrus.0.log 12.51 MB · 0 downloads

learn to read and work with papyrus logs and fix your game first.

you have massive stackdumps (the log file size alone is indicating that something is very wrong...)

from a look into the first stack dump a scrupt called "OM_MainQuest" seems to be causing it. Basically you need to find and remove mods that cause the stack dumps and then come back here. 

5 minutes ago, no_way said:

How many followers can ND handle?  Currently all 4 will get tied up but only 2 will ever get raped/bound/etc

yeah, thats it for now. I m planning on full support for 4 of them (4 get tied and 4 get raped). 

I ll see if I can ever support more but I dont plan on it currently. 

32 minutes ago, Nymra said:

yeah, thats it for now. I m planning on full support for 4 of them (4 get tied and 4 get raped). 

I ll see if I can ever support more but I dont plan on it currently. 

Awesome.  Since I'm so annoying I signed up for your patreon :P

Stack dumps have disappeared for no apparent reason and things seem to be working much better now.  Will keep testing.  Keep up the great work!

On 7/12/2022 at 4:59 AM, KirieKagarino said:

Hi, I got a few problems during Papyrus.0.logplaythrough, here is my papyrus.

1. The crawl animation, it just never happened for me, whenever I should be crawling the animation is only walking slowly (I am using a replacer walking animation though, that could be the problem?) in MCM it says crawl only works with FNIS, FNIS with Nemesis, and Nemesis (aren't those the only options though...?), and I am using FNIS only. There are a lot of warnings in my Papyrus regarding Nemesis, but I don't even have it installed (although I am using MO2 so there might be some files left in the overwrite? Or maybe the warning is there exactly because I didn't have Nemesis?) Anyway this isn't that big of a problem, it doesn't cause CTD or wierd behavior.

2. When I surrender to guard, no defeat scene happens. Although after some testing with Debug information on, this seems to be intended...? As the Debug message clearly says "No sex scene because guard"? I am not sure and I hadn't test surrendering to other enemies yet.

I'm having this same issue (no crawl animation) and I can't figure out why. It seems like FNIS is finding it (FNIS_BeingADoggy_huan_Behavior.hkx), and by all accounts (I think) it should be loaded and ready. But it just doesn't work. Either I get a slow walk or full walk no matter what. Driving me nuts! I thought it might've been because of my custom race mod, but switching my race to a default doesn't change anything (not that I'd think an animation would matter for that much anyway). Always lots to learn though. Maybe I'm missing something? I do see lots of SKI issues in the Papyrus log though, so I wonder if it's to do with SkyUI, but I've reinstalled that a bunch of times to make sure. Gonna do some more investigating with a blank profile (except dependencies), unless I'm missing something silly.

GenerateFNIS_LogFile.txt Papyrus.0.log

8 hours ago, kantoboii said:

I'm having this same issue (no crawl animation) and I can't figure out why. It seems like FNIS is finding it (FNIS_BeingADoggy_huan_Behavior.hkx), and by all accounts (I think) it should be loaded and ready. But it just doesn't work. Either I get a slow walk or full walk no matter what. Driving me nuts! I thought it might've been because of my custom race mod, but switching my race to a default doesn't change anything (not that I'd think an animation would matter for that much anyway). Always lots to learn though. Maybe I'm missing something? I do see lots of SKI issues in the Papyrus log though, so I wonder if it's to do with SkyUI, but I've reinstalled that a bunch of times to make sure. Gonna do some more investigating with a blank profile (except dependencies), unless I'm missing something silly.

GenerateFNIS_LogFile.txt 50.82 kB · 0 downloads Papyrus.0.log 187.08 kB · 2 downloads

1. are you wearing DDs when the crawl is supposed to start? DD also replaces standard animations.

Because I see no errors that seem connected with the crawl anims but I see DD is also changing the animations in your log.

2. reinstalling mods helping anything is a fairytale IMO

ppl think it helps while in fact they just accidently do it different than before.

make sure that you install mods correctly (so they are not overwritten by an old version or sth) that is way more important. 

8 hours ago, no_way said:

Awesome.  Since I'm so annoying I signed up for your patreon :P

welcome and thank you alot for the support :)❤️

8 hours ago, no_way said:

Stack dumps have disappeared for no apparent reason and things seem to be working much better now.  Will keep testing.  Keep up the great work!

they do not occur consistently sometimes, so when they do it is still adviseable to fix them. But yeah, sometimes just too much comes together randomly and causes them. Skyrim and bad luck combined I guess :) 

feel free to keep me updated 

29 minutes ago, Lenore said:

Is there any way to  make it so that humans will sell you to auction, but animals will not? 

animals do not sell you. 

some creatures do (falmers, vampires) 

might make this more elaborate, but I dont plan on adding alot of MCM options to it.

or describe the matter in more detail

Edited by Nymra
6 hours ago, Nymra said:

1. are you wearing DDs when the crawl is supposed to start? DD also replaces standard animations.

Because I see no errors that seem connected with the crawl anims but I see DD is also changing the animations in your log.

2. reinstalling mods helping anything is a fairytale IMO

ppl think it helps while in fact they just accidently do it different than before.

make sure that you install mods correctly (so they are not overwritten by an old version or sth) that is way more important. 

1) could be. Maybe I'll try removing DD and see if that helps. I also couldn't find anytjing concrete or specific. I thought I had a breakthrough seeing fnis didn't have something (in the very beginning) but it's inconsequential (fnis sexy move). All so weird. But the DD thing might make sense, since all the other anims work (surrender, my run/walk from GS, SL defeat before I put NADe on). I'll report back after trying that. Who knows, maybe it IS all some oddness from the custom race stuff (since DD seems to behave oddly with it). *The later parts of the log, I DID have some DDs equipped I think that might've been interfering, I know that for sure (because I didn't toggle the "unequip before scene" setting). But the first time the scenario ran, I didn't have anything other than vanilla stuff equipped (at least I think/visibly).

2) that I know. I had been having some issues with others needing racemenu, jcontainers etc. Which I had to fully remove and reinstall (so they were done "correctly" as you say) and that had helped. I'm not saying it's a panacea, I'm saying I was fixing my old mistakes. ;)

Like I said, always something to learn. Gonna try with a fresh save too, since I did probably remove some things improperly midsave (I had that thought this morning too). Thanks for checking, at least it wasn't something silly.

(I should also say I'm looking forward to getting this working! SL defeat is fun but this looks even better. Great work! :))

Edited by kantoboii
4 hours ago, Nymra said:

or describe the matter in more detail

I was defeated by wolves and sent to simple slavery, it's not a huge deal, was more food for thought. I'd only had Naked Defeat as a defeat mod .. but I ditched that whole save to start new. Not a huge deal.

I moved to AE and ND doesn't progress past crawl stage.  Just curious if it works for anyone.  Same setup/load order as SE and never had this issue.  Will keep trying.  NOTE:  As I was building the load order, used MCM Recorder to speed up MCM activity during testing saves.  MCM Recorder works fine but skips right over the ND save and reload.  Probably the issue.

3 hours ago, Lenore said:

I was defeated by wolves and sent to simple slavery, it's not a huge deal, was more food for thought. I'd only had Naked Defeat as a defeat mod .. but I ditched that whole save to start new. Not a huge deal.

ok, but this should not have happened then.
might be the mod found some bandits nearby and wolves are also canines... so there might be a loopwhole. 
I put it on the checklist, thx for clarifying. 

1 hour ago, tjse4ever said:

I moved to AE and ND doesn't progress past crawl stage.  Just curious if it works for anyone.  Same setup/load order as SE and never had this issue.  Will keep trying.  NOTE:  As I was building the load order, used MCM Recorder to speed up MCM activity during testing saves.  MCM Recorder works fine but skips right over the ND save and reload.  Probably the issue.

did you try with the form 44 converted ESP that was posted some pages ago? 

2 hours ago, tjse4ever said:

Works for me in AE. No idea of why.

21 hours ago, Nymra said:

learn to read and work with papyrus logs and fix your game first.

you have massive stackdumps (the log file size alone is indicating that something is very wrong...)

from a look into the first stack dump a scrupt called "OM_MainQuest" seems to be causing it. Basically you need to find and remove mods that cause the stack dumps and then come back here. 

Ok. I went ahead and looked at the log to see what mods caused those dumps. First I just disabled Outfit Manager (the cause of "OM_MainQuest") and nothing changed at all, I had the timer set to one second and the scene didn't start after waiting three minutes. (I'll attach the log for that attempt in case you want to see it).

So, here are the mods causing the dumps, and if I can get rid of them without issues.

ABBA, I can't get rid of it because multiple other mods I use require it

Naked Defeat (via "nade_ConfigQuest"), obviously I can't get rid of this

Blush when aroused, this is removable

3BBB, can't get rid of it

Sexlab, can't get rid of this for obvious reasons

Sexlab Advanced Cum Stages, I'd rather not get rid of this

Sexlab Aroused, can't get rid of it

Schlongs of Skyrim, Can't get rid of it

Sexlab Gender Bender, can get rid of it

Manipulator, can get rid of it

All the dumps are essentially those mods in rotation.

So I can get rid of three of them, but I'll still have those other mods that will be causing those dumps. I'll try disabling what I can and see what happens, and update this post if anything changes. 

Papyrus.0.log

EDIT: 0 change after removing SLAC, Gender Bender, Blush When Aroused and Manipulator. Still waited 3 minutes for a scene with the timer set to 1 second. No noteworthy change in the logs either, but I'll toss it in anyway.

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by RGB22111
3 hours ago, tjse4ever said:

I'm on AE. (Though now I'm using the Form 44 from a couple pages back.) The amount of time the various phases take seem to be variable. Sometimes it's really fast (usually in a worldspace) sometimes it's up to 4 times the waiting period (generally in interiors.)

MCM Recorder works fine but I simply tell it to load my last saved profile rather than adjust dials directly. (Also helpful as I can alter settings and not have to edit the MCM Recordings.)

I use Unbound so my new games go like:

• Pick equipment and spells in Unbound.
  • Make character in Unbound interior cell. Then stay there.
  • Run Standard + Sexlab MCM Recorder settings. (Note SL has to be installed and ready to go or MCM Recorder can hiccup.)
  • Save.
  • Reload and tell Unbound where I'm starting.

MCM Recorder might just be the best mod ever made. ? Used to be I was loathed to make a new game as it was such a hassle. Now it's so simple... I make tons of new games all the time. (Not sure this is exactly a net positive. ?)

ND seems to be entirely functional in AE. The issue is the time it takes to get things moving. My 12 seconds to find a spot can very often be 60 seconds. Another common occurrence are spawned creatures being attacked before the scene happens. It's like the calm spell is too slow so the bad guys start attacking the creatures. ?

4 hours ago, RGB22111 said:

Ok. I went ahead and looked at the log to see what mods caused those dumps. First I just disabled Outfit Manager (the cause of "OM_MainQuest") and nothing changed at all, I had the timer set to one second and the scene didn't start after waiting three minutes. (I'll attach the log for that attempt in case you want to see it).

So, here are the mods causing the dumps, and if I can get rid of them without issues.

ABBA, I can't get rid of it because multiple other mods I use require it

Naked Defeat (via "nade_ConfigQuest"), obviously I can't get rid of this

Blush when aroused, this is removable

3BBB, can't get rid of it

Sexlab, can't get rid of this for obvious reasons

Sexlab Advanced Cum Stages, I'd rather not get rid of this

Sexlab Aroused, can't get rid of it

Schlongs of Skyrim, Can't get rid of it

Sexlab Gender Bender, can get rid of it

Manipulator, can get rid of it

All the dumps are essentially those mods in rotation.

So I can get rid of three of them, but I'll still have those other mods that will be causing those dumps. I'll try disabling what I can and see what happens, and update this post if anything changes. 

Papyrus.0.log 2.32 MB · 0 downloads

EDIT: 0 change after removing SLAC, Gender Bender, Blush When Aroused and Manipulator. Still waited 3 minutes for a scene with the timer set to 1 second. No noteworthy change in the logs either, but I'll toss it in anyway.

Papyrus.0.log 869.47 kB · 1 download

I cannot help you until there are no stack dumps left. 

I told you all I know and how I fix those for myself. 

it can be individual mods or combinations of mods.

on the upside, there are often mods that do the same thing similar or even better, but not having a feature is better than having stack dumps

4 hours ago, Nessa said:

I'm on AE. (Though now I'm using the Form 44 from a couple pages back.) The amount of time the various phases take seem to be variable. Sometimes it's really fast (usually in a worldspace) sometimes it's up to 4 times the waiting period (generally in interiors.)

MCM Recorder works fine but I simply tell it to load my last saved profile rather than adjust dials directly. (Also helpful as I can alter settings and not have to edit the MCM Recordings.)

• Run Standard + Sexlab MCM Recorder settings. (Note SL has to be installed and ready to go or MCM Recorder can hiccup.)
  • Save.

MCM Recorder might just be the best mod ever made. ? Used to be I was loathed to make a new game as it was such a hassle. Now it's so simple... I make tons of new games all the time. (Not sure this is exactly a net positive. ?)

I dont know.. I just start a new game only once every 1-2 years, saves alot of trouble too.

and I still install/uninstall tons of mods, update Naked Defaet etc. 

My current save is 1 1/2 years old, had dozens mods added and removed, merges, ENB change, rebuilding patches etc.

Until now everything works by just cleaning the save and cosave occasionally

and naked defeat works in that environment so there is no savegame abuse left that is proven to NOT interfere with the mod, heheheh.

4 hours ago, Nessa said:

ND seems to be entirely functional in AE. The issue is the time it takes to get things moving. My 12 seconds to find a spot can very often be 60 seconds. Another common occurrence are spawned creatures being attacked before the scene happens. It's like the calm spell is too slow so the bad guys start attacking the creatures. ?

this can only be scirpt load. its just the only possible explanation.

I have a theory on how to circumvent (basically on how to adjust naked defeat for different script loads) but had no time to finalize the next version... might take some days still and no guarantee it even has the impact that I hope for :(

Edited by Nymra
13 hours ago, Nessa said:

• Save.

Thank you so much for the great information.  I was at the point of moving back to SE so I could have ND again.  Will follow your suggestions.  Also, did not know about the "profile" option with mcm.  Seems much better than playing the recording option.   Will also invesstigate "Unbound".  Been using LAL forever.  Truly appreciate all the help.

16 hours ago, Nymra said:

did you try with the form 44 converted ESP that was posted some pages ago? 

Will try that definitely.  Just read up on some of the comments.   This is what I plan to do, disable ND in the MCM, exit game, load new version and overwrite previous.  Disable  overwritten.  I was minutes away from switching back to SE.  Broke my heart when ND stopped working.  Thank you.

On 8/2/2022 at 6:32 PM, Nymra said:

soooo, Zap Framework 9 is released and I have more headaches than I anticipated....

- not SE compatible

- giant download

- might take a while to be fully polished

- BUT I WANTZZZ!!! :D

well,... for now I think this is out of the question to ever make it a hard dependency.

So I hope Zap 8+ stays around or I m in trouble... because well... Naked Defeat is not working without Zap Frameworks furnitures mehses and animations.

I ll give it some time and then contact t.ara to see if we can find a solution here...

Seriously, it isn't SE compatible? Facepalm moment. Aren't like half or more of people on SE by now?

18 hours ago, Nymra said:

I cannot help you until there are no stack dumps left. 

I told you all I know and how I fix those for myself. 

it can be individual mods or combinations of mods.

on the upside, there are often mods that do the same thing similar or even better, but not having a feature is better than having stack dumps

Ok. I disabled literally every single gameplay and sexlab mod that was not required by naked defeat and it got rid of all of the stack dumps. Still no fix for the timer issue though, went down, started crawling, and still no scene after waiting three minutes. Here's the fresh papyrus log. 

Papyrus.0.log

1 hour ago, RGB22111 said:

Ok. I disabled literally every single gameplay and sexlab mod that was not required by naked defeat and it got rid of all of the stack dumps. Still no fix for the timer issue though, went down, started crawling, and still no scene after waiting three minutes. Here's the fresh papyrus log. 

Papyrus.0.log 568.14 kB · 0 downloads

You should try testing it in a new game if you want to be totally sure it's the mod's fault, since it looks like a lot of missing scripts are still baked in your save file. I usually have a few lag issues as well, but that's because Sexlab is really slow at running scenes when your setup is extremely loaded. Try opening up the console(~) for like 3-5 seconds to let the script catch up in the background, and it should do the trick. If it doesn't, then that's something that should be investigated.

Sometimes you just have to live with the Sexlab jankiness.