1 hour ago, Sylva4Q said:

I really love this mod! Especially dropping or breaking armor when hit by enemy. I wish if the player blocks the attack it wouldn't activate that. Do you have any plans for those??

it should already be like that.

but it might be different what counts as "blocked" based on your combat mods, hmm. 

1 hour ago, monty359 said:

Hi @Nymra

I do not know, if you are aware of the mod framework Toys&Love and the mods designed to work with it.

Well, it is a framework, comparable to SexLab, but modern and fast. Here you can read about the differences to SL.

Would you consider to make your mod compatible with Toys&love framework? The mod creator made a detailed guide for adaption of the framework by modders. She claims it is easy, I am not a coder, so i ha no idea what qualify as easy and what not.

thanks

in the foreseeable future I have no plans for doing that.

Sexlab is still far superior in my eyes and has tons of companion mods that work with it. Maybe in the future things change tho.

9 minutes ago, Nymra said:

in the foreseeable future I have no plans for doing that.

Sexlab is still far superior in my eyes and has tons of companion mods that work with it. Maybe in the future things change tho.

I did not meant to switch from SL to T&L, I meant to add. In the MCM it could be switchable, from one to the other. Only one can be active. If one has SL, then SL is used, if one has T&L, then T&L is used.

thanks

Hi, just downloaded your mod and gave it a try. So far pretty nice and works decent, except a few things:

- I read that there seems to be a problem with DDe, devices are not getting equipped and it seems to be a problem mostly with DD integration. I also have the problem that devices are not equipped. Do I also have to do something with DDe? I am on the current 4.81 version. How far did you progress with that?

- I also have the "seconds become minutes" problem. I will check my Papyruslog later where the script lag is coming from.

- Public punishment doesn't seem to work, or at least I don't know how to trigger it after turning it on. Am I doing something wrong? EDIT: found it, only seems to work in cities.

Edited by Gopostal
34 minutes ago, monty359 said:

I did not meant to switch from SL to T&L, I meant to add. In the MCM it could be switchable, from one to the other. Only one can be active. If one has SL, then SL is used, if one has T&L, then T&L is used.

thanks

I know, I understood that. 

I have no interest in using Toys at the moment because of a variety of reasons, one major one is the differences in addons and the need to make it work on my profile for testing. the script changes would still be quite complex and the whole thing very time consuming. 

in total it would be a huge time invest for me with 0 benefit for myself. so it would have to be a commission or a patreon vote (after the DD stuff is out which still has priotity). 

Edited by Nymra
3 minutes ago, Gopostal said:

Hi, just downloaded your mod and gave it a try. So far pretty nice and works decent, except a few things:

- I read that there seems to be a problem with DDe, devices are not getting equipped and it seems to be a problem mostly with DD integration. I also have the problem that devices are not equipped. Do I also have to do something with DDe? I am on the current 4.81 version. How far did you progress with that?

Papyrus.log

3 minutes ago, Gopostal said:

- Public punishment doesn't seem to work, or at least I don't know how to trigger it after turning it on. Am I doing something wrong?

I dont know if you do something wrong. 

run naked in the city for a while? :P 

23 minutes ago, Gopostal said:

There you go, Thanks for being so fast!

Papyrus.0.log 23.15 kB · 0 downloads

you need to describe what happens in your game when you record the log.

I dont see Naked Defeat even running in your log.

make sure you installed and updated it correctly. 

Try to disable/enable the mod in any case

1. make a log when DDs are not working (but should), like with DDe chance at 100% 

2. make a log when you run naked in a city and public punishment does not trigger (give it some minutes...)

47 minutes ago, Nymra said:

you need to describe what happens in your game when you record the log.

I dont see Naked Defeat even running in your log.

make sure you installed and updated it correctly. 

Try to disable/enable the mod in any case

1. make a log when DDs are not working (but should), like with DDe chance at 100% 

2. make a log when you run naked in a city and public punishment does not trigger (give it some minutes...)

Hey, like I said: Public Punishment works, as I mentionened in my last post (EDIT). Though it only happened to me within the city walls. Is this limitied to cities or should it happen any time I pass by a guard? If it should happen anywhere, then yes, here's another lagging script problem.

I'll do another log. But actually, this one was already in the configuration you mentioned. About the mod not being active: I don't know. I mean it works, not completely, but it works. Would it help to turn on script tracing?

EDIT: did another one

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by Gopostal

Its me again. I am not 100% sure, but I think I found the problem with Devices. I didn't use your outfits since I thought it's not a mandatory thing. Then I came over this MCM menu for the outfits and somehow I combined that mayyyyyyybe, these are necessary to see at least something because they work as a bridge between DDe and your mod. And it worked. I am doing further testing but I think I am on a good path.

For the scripts: I think the problem is SexLab itself. I am experiencing a very similar behaviour to the rape plugin of DCL. It only continues (or certain scripts only continue) if you "push" the scripts forward by using ESC oder ~ (Menu or console). This is a known problem as far as I can say. If I use these keys (e.g. find a good spot), the script continues though with interrupts by using one of the aforementioned keys. That's a shame. I was hoping with your mod I'd found something that doesn't mess around all the time. But as Elsidia once said to me: it's neither DCL, nor DD, nor any other mod. It's simply SexLab. This seems to be true now. Unfortunately, either the devs are not interested in solving this issue or there is no way. What I heard it's the first.

57 minutes ago, Sylva4Q said:

Just a little opinion, I think it would be great to add option to perform defeat not when health becomes 0 but drops by x% ? I think It would also decrease conflicts with other mods that have functions when dying

just set bleedout defeat to 0% and use "Bleedout (on Strip)" instead. It is meant to work the way you describe (reducing mod conflicts) 

I will not add a % health lost feature since it is overkill in my eyes. 

Edited by Nymra
2 hours ago, Gopostal said:

Its me again. I am not 100% sure, but I think I found the problem with Devices. I didn't use your outfits since I thought it's not a mandatory thing. Then I came over this MCM menu for the outfits and somehow I combined that mayyyyyyybe, these are necessary to see at least something because they work as a bridge between DDe and your mod. And it worked. I am doing further testing but I think I am on a good path.

you can replace the names of the saved outfits in naked defeats MCM with your own. You do not have to use mine.

2 hours ago, Gopostal said:

For the scripts: I think the problem is SexLab itself. I am experiencing a very similar behaviour to the rape plugin of DCL. It only continues (or certain scripts only continue) if you "push" the scripts forward by using ESC oder ~ (Menu or console). This is a known problem as far as I can say. If I use these keys (e.g. find a good spot), the script continues though with interrupts by using one of the aforementioned keys. That's a shame. I was hoping with your mod I'd found something that doesn't mess around all the time. But as Elsidia once said to me: it's neither DCL, nor DD, nor any other mod. It's simply SexLab. This seems to be true now. Unfortunately, either the devs are not interested in solving this issue or there is no way. What I heard it's the first.

the devs need to be made aware of this issue. maybe go to Osmel Mod tweaks and post to OsmelMC, maybe he knows more. 

4 hours ago, Gopostal said:

Hey, like I said: Public Punishment works, as I mentionened in my last post (EDIT). Though it only happened to me within the city walls. Is this limitied to cities or should it happen any time I pass by a guard? If it should happen anywhere, then yes, here's another lagging script problem.

I'll do another log. But actually, this one was already in the configuration you mentioned. About the mod not being active: I don't know. I mean it works, not completely, but it works. Would it help to turn on script tracing?

EDIT: did another one

Papyrus.0.log 36.06 kB · 0 downloads

then I have no idea what your problem is :)
public punishment is only active whithin the skyrim settlements and villages. should also work in military camps tho 

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

then I have no idea what your problem is :)
public punishment is only active whithin the skyrim settlements and villages. should also work in military camps tho 

Yeah, I was just expecting it a bit earlier... for testing reasons. But it seems to work fine now. Though I think that even here, you have a bit of script lag going on

you can replace the names of the saved outfits in naked defeats MCM with your own. You do not have to use mine.

I never used DDe extensively. I guess it works like that I create my own collection of devices, save it under a certain profile name and then use this name in your mode, correct?

Edited by Gopostal
2 minutes ago, Gopostal said:

Yeah, I was just expecting it a bit earlier... for testing reasons. But it seems to work fine now. Though I think that even here, yoiu have a bit of script lag going on

I cannot do anything regarding script lag. 

the only thing that I will try to give the user tools to experiment with is the long wait timer at the beginning and the end. No idea if it will work.

I basically will add a "update time" option in the MCM with which the users can play (0.1 sec to 2 secs) to see if that helps to reduce the delay between the set time and the real time passing. Might be it has no impact at all, its just the last shot that I have. 

Other than that it is up to the user to reduce papyrus load by removing mods. 

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

I basically will add a "update time" option in the MCM with which the users can play (0.1 sec to 2 secs) to see if that helps to reduce the delay between the set time and the real time passing. Might be it has no impact at all, its just the last shot that I have. 

Other than that it is up to the user to reduce papyrus load by removing mods

This would be a nice experiment. Considering the number of mods, I just finished a new modding project based on the STEP-guide (this is my usual base to experiment from there). STEP normally contains a massive visual improvement and several fixes but no script-heavy modifications I know of. The number of additional animations when running FNIS (Nemesis doesn't work for devious setups) after a finished STEP modding guide is 164.

After installing ONLY the base files for DD and DCL to run (SL, SLAr, ZAZ 8.0), I am already at 4600!!! animations. So to say from zero to hero :D

You can imagine how many scripts are active in the background to set these animations into motion, not to mention the countless scripted quests or events which put a lot of stress on the "beautiful single-threaded" performance of this game and it's engine. So no, the only thing I could remove to test if there is too much script lag are the ones that are essential to provide exactly these scripts to make it actually work. This won't bring so much... ;)

Edited by Gopostal
On 8/25/2022 at 4:34 AM, Gopostal said:

This would be a nice experiment. Considering the number of mods, I just finished a new modding project based on the STEP-guide (this is my usual base to experiment from there). STEP normally contains a massive visual improvement and several fixes but no script-heavy modifications I know of. The number of additional animations when running FNIS (Nemesis doesn't work for devious setups) after a finished STEP modding guide is 164.

After installing ONLY the base files for DD and DCL to run (SL, SLAr, ZAZ 8.0), I am already at 4600!!! animations. So to say from zero to hero :D

You can imagine how many scripts are active in the background to set these animations into motion, not to mention the countless scripted quests or events which put a lot of stress on the "beautiful single-threaded" performance of this game and it's engine. So no, the only thing I could remove to test if there is too much script lag are the ones that are essential to provide exactly these scripts to make it actually work. This won't bring so much... ;)

STEP guide is old and not optimization at the moment. The mod like 'Wonder of Weather" can cause CTDs even with the patch. You should change to "Splashes of Storms" by now. Another one is Footprints SPID which is unreliable and they even didn't update the newest fix patch for it. You should only use it for referring.

6 hours ago, duy123a said:

Hello, is there an option to turn off the new "soiled land or ground" created below PC when defeated scene starts?

erm? what do you mean?
the feature is only activating when you use a hotkey.

or do you mean the simple slavery scenario?

40 minutes ago, Dr. John Zoidberg said:

Made a voice pack for this:

please remove it. 

it is not required since Naked Defeat has no dialogue.

The dialogue that is in the ESP is not in use, it is an artifact from Naked Dungeons on which this is based on. 

sorry and thx for your effort.

4 hours ago, Nymra said:

erm? what do you mean?
the feature is only activating when you use a hotkey.

or do you mean the simple slavery scenario?

I will tell you how it happens, first I run to bandits, and press K (surrender key). The event finds a spot starts (12s). Finding a spot. Then event golden shower starts. This is when a new ground (soiled land) appears below my characters. Then normal stuff happens like usual. When I come back to the defeated scene the new ground deleted itself so I thought this is your feature. 

I believe this is fifth feature (5. Spawn Floor (when defeated and after the message "Find a good spot for the things to come")). Is there an option to turn off this one?

Also when getting a whip, my character moves a little bit after each hitting, which makes her escape the ZaZ furniture.
Finally I think you should put a delay in escaping game, since I'm spamming space key and turn out I escape earlier than the notice shows up in the screen.

Edited by duy123a
15 minutes ago, duy123a said:

I will tell you how it happens, first I run to bandits, and press K (surrender key). The event finds a spot starts (12s). Finding a spot. Then event golden shower starts. This is when a new ground (soiled land) appears below my characters.

this should not happen unless you press the "K" key again.

Send me a papyrus log when this still happens.

In general: dont spam keys. While it should not matter, the "K" key has additional functions during the defeat scenario. Pressing it once to surrender is sufficient.

no pic is needed. just make sure you dont press the "K" key accidently.

Also when getting a whip, my character moves a little bit after each hitting, which makes her escape the ZaZ furniture.

that is one of your combat mods applying "stagger". disable it in your combat mod or try enabling god mod during defeat in Naked Defeat MCM and see if that helps. 

also you dont "escape", it just breaks the animation. 

Finally I think you should put a delay in escaping game, since I'm spamming space key and turn out I escape earlier than the notice shows up in the screen.

why do you spam the key? it has no effect, but can be harmful still since it will still call papyrus engine. 

the messages in the left corner can be delayed when there are alot of messages from other mods or stuff happening in short order (for example when you have a very high escape chance). 

also funny enough there already IS a delay, since you will not immediatly be free when the bindings are lose. 

Edited by Nymra