16 minutes ago, KirieKagarino said:

Hi, I got a few problems during Papyrus.0.logplaythrough, here is my papyrus.

1. The crawl animation, it just never happened for me, whenever I should be crawling the animation is only walking slowly (I am using a replacer walking animation though, that could be the problem?) in MCM it says crawl only works with FNIS, FNIS with Nemesis, and Nemesis (aren't those the only options though...?), and I am using FNIS only. There are a lot of warnings in my Papyrus regarding Nemesis, but I don't even have it installed (although I am using MO2 so there might be some files left in the overwrite? Or maybe the warning is there exactly because I didn't have Nemesis?) Anyway this isn't that big of a problem, it doesn't cause CTD or wierd behavior.

yeah well you figured that out by yourself.

I suggest you make sure your FNIS is installed correctly and without overwrites before trying again. also make sure you are running FNIS correctly.

16 minutes ago, KirieKagarino said:

2. When I surrender to guard, no defeat scene happens. Although after some testing with Debug information on, this seems to be intended...? As the Debug message clearly says "No sex scene because guard"? I am not sure and I hadn't test surrendering to other enemies yet.

yes this is intended behaviour to allow the guards to start their dialogue (important for mods who use it). 

guards will only fuck the PC via Public Punishment. 

Edited by Nymra

Ok... so weird bug and im less looking for a fix more just a suggestion of what you’d suspect would be the culprit.

very small mod list because un testing stuff. 

ND only has my character attack by 1 of however many NPC are nearby and then im sent into whatever outcome it chooses, robbed/sent to an inn.

is there anyway to increase the amount of time/rotations of events your character spents being assaulted/restrained In?

id sent a papyrus log for you to look at but trust me theres nothing there thats out of place. So I’m assuming this is more of a config error on my behalf or just something you can't yet do that I'm just missing.

4 hours ago, Nymra said:

I see if I can write a small tutorial and how to use it too. 

I apologize for my stupidity. The use of the word "Exposure" really threw me off and I now realized that it's a fairly simple system. Tho, I did start using NaDe when the MCM had a lot of weird settings that were mostly for debugging, so I came to just avoid options I don't understand.

As for it's Public Punishment's effects, it seems pretty good, if a bit bare bones. I kinda have something similar going on with SexLab Sexual Fame / Fame Comments which also triggers events based on what you've been doing. Like NPCs stripping your clothes if you're a known exhibitionist, or force feeding you drugs if you're an addict.

1 hour ago, Rosvinar said:

is there anyway to increase the amount of time/rotations of events your character spents being assaulted/restrained In?

I guessing you want longer time spent getting whipped, fucked, and stuck in bondage furniture?

MCM > Naked Defeat > Aftermath Options > Wiggle Success Chance = 1%

This makes it so that it's very hard to escape bondage furniture, tho there's still the chance that you might get lucky and escape on the first turn.

Also, adjust "Whipping Chance (for Escape Game)", "Sex Chance (for Escape Game)", and "Bukkake Chance (for Escape Game)" to get more events after failing to escape.

15 hours ago, Nymra said:

I wonder what approach has to offer which makes ppl still use it next to Nades Public Punishment. Because I made the latter for myself to be able to DROP all the other civil rape mods (approach, adventures and all the others out there)

so basically what is it that naked defeat lacks that would make you drop approach too? not trying to make a copy cat mod, just curious. 

To chime in as well, I use Approach to add some more interactions with NPCs while in towns and taverns. They approach to interact with you, whether friendly or not and can lead to SLHH scenarios. BaboDialogue also adds many scenarios that make the gameplay more fun (and dangerous).

I also don't use Punishments for a couple of reasons: Like mentioned above, even though there's an explanation in mcm, it's a bit obscure (sliders, exposure and ticks etc...). Also, to be honest, some triggers are too specific: "Dirty" needs Bathing in Skyrim (an ancient mod from 2016 which doesn't even have an official SE port), sneak doesn't take perks into account yet and.. unarmed? I'm getting punished because I'm not running around with a weapon? ?

SL Adventures includes these but also have the reverse options, like not being unarmed, or not being naked/barefoot. SL Survival makes you get warnings for doing something wrong, and then devices added as punishment (even though not always a fan of DD devices, I much prefer ZaZ stuff).

I'm looking forward to seeing how you'll improve on punishments. Frankly, I'm a fan of "damsel in distress" scenarios (even if PC is said Damsel), so anytime I'm *cough* in a bind, I'm a happy player.

2 hours ago, Rosvinar said:

Ok... so weird bug and im less looking for a fix more just a suggestion of what you’d suspect would be the culprit.

very small mod list because un testing stuff. 

ND only has my character attack by 1 of however many NPC are nearby and then im sent into whatever outcome it chooses, robbed/sent to an inn.

id sent a papyrus log for you to look at but trust me theres nothing there thats out of place. So I’m assuming this is more of a config error on my behalf or just something you can't yet do that I'm just missing.

short answer, since I m just leaving the house:

- Increase "Chain Fucking Chance" to get 2-3 sex scenes.

"Captivity Chance" to be bound into furniture afterwards

DDe weight to 0% for testing the furniture game (or you will just get DDs and you can go)

also set "Rescue Chance" to a low value. It is rolled first, so if you have it on high chances you will get this VERY often.
I recommend 1-10% (i m using 5%). 

57 minutes ago, Nymra said:

short answer, since I m just leaving the house:

- Increase "Chain Fucking Chance" to get 2-3 sex scenes.

"Captivity Chance" to be bound into furniture afterwards

DDe weight to 0% for testing the furniture game (or you will just get DDs and you can go)

also set "Rescue Chance" to a low value. It is rolled first, so if you have it on high chances you will get this VERY often.
I recommend 1-10% (i m using 5%). 

Ah... thank you. I don't have DD installed so that's not an issue, just using zaz for all the furniture.

as for the rescue chance thank you this answers a lot, as i have it set very high because out of all the out comes id rather have a character sent to a tavern after an ordeal than simply just allowed to leave, RP along the lines of a recovery phase. ( this is why a while back i asked if there was an option to have the mcm option for the command key to sent you to a tavern instead of SS++). 

in that case ill lower some of the settings and have another mess around.

keep up the good work, thanks again Nymra

20 hours ago, Nymra said:

I wonder what approach has to offer which makes ppl still use it next to Nades Public Punishment. Because I made the latter for myself to be able to DROP all the other civil rape mods (approach, adventures and all the others out there)

so basically what is it that naked defeat lacks that would make you drop approach too? not trying to make a copy cat mod, just curious. 

Jumping in here - it is the immersion with normal conversations.  Not only about aggression. Can set it to be that way however.  generally asks for consential sex.  Typing this does make me question its true immersion.  Sometimes I have a quest conversation and then the "we haven't spoken before..." conversation immediately after.  Thank you for making me think about this.  Been in the load order so long didn't really consider its validity with ND involved.  Might remove a conflict and improve the game at the same time.   If you are playing a whore character, does give you many opportunities to "engage".  Not sure of another way but can check.  

6 hours ago, tjse4ever said:

Jumping in here - it is the immersion with normal conversations.  Not only about aggression. Can set it to be that way however.  generally asks for consential sex.  Typing this does make me question its true immersion.  Sometimes I have a quest conversation and then the "we haven't spoken before..." conversation immediately after.  Thank you for making me think about this.  Been in the load order so long didn't really consider its validity with ND involved.  Might remove a conflict and improve the game at the same time.   If you are playing a whore character, does give you many opportunities to "engage".  Not sure of another way but can check.  

good that you mention conversations.
I always thought that they add to the game, yes, but for mods that often have repeating steps (whoring, prison, civil rape, even Sexlab Defeat) I started to HATE the dialogues because they became repetetive quite fast and clicking to always the same abount of gibberish that could not really be skipped became... a pain to do. 

Also a reason why I never managed to play through all of Slaverun. I suffered through the early quests and scenes so often I could not endure it anymore (apart from the very bad writing, haha). 

So for Naked Defeat I was thinking about a way to have interaction with NPC, both human and animals, but without the risk of this interaction growing repetetive or boring and also without the requirement of writing 100000 dialogue lines just to make sure they do not repeat that often...

One thing about dialogues that I noticed is, that you can always predict what the outcome is. So for example you can "lie" or not or be aggressive or friendly etc. But you are never at risk. 
Some mods do it differently. Like "lie" is based on speech. But if you max out speech you will always choose that option because it works often. And then it also becomes boring.

What I wanted to do from the beginning is offer options for the player. Limited options, since rape victims do not have much to say... 
But I wanted to offer: "Resist, Give up and cooperate" as options, each which a set of possible outcomes, but unclear how the actual chances are and "getting out unharmed" is also out of the question. 

But the idea is quite undeveloped and I m not sure how I could make this worthwhile yet. Maybe the outcames change the animations played (cooperate -> vanilla unaggressive, with a chance of beeing release and not sold or bound afterwards), resist leads to harder punishment but also has a chance that they lose their raper spirit because it gets exhausting to control the beast and so the defeat is shorter.

but all of them are not guaranteed. and speech would only have a small affect that might help with but not control the situation. 

I also thought about a hidden value, basically a "Naked Defeat Perk" that can be changed by decisions made during defeat and affects the overall defeat chance (on bleedout/hit/public) a bit. 

Edited by Nymra

Interesting idea Nymra.

I can see how it'd be a bit unwieldy to implement. One idea:

1) Allow the player to set the probability for each NADE outcome separately for each of the types of responses.

2) Add two additional possible outcomes 1) "You have an opportunity to sneak away early", and 2) "They decide to release you without stealing your stuff".

That way players can set the likely outcomes that suits their play style - and you could, f.x. have a small chance to be let go if you co-operate but also a risk of local slavery (since you're already so easy to deal with) vs have a high chance of simple slavery and chain-rape if you resist, but also set an opportunity to sneak away early.

I don't know, may be tedious to do or not in line with your thinking.

11 hours ago, Nymra said:

One thing about dialogues that I noticed is, that you can always predict what the outcome is. So for example you can "lie" or not or be aggressive or friendly etc. But you are never at risk. 
Some mods do it differently. Like "lie" is based on speech. But if you max out speech you will always choose that option because it works often. And then it also becomes boring.

What I wanted to do from the beginning is offer options for the player. Limited options, since rape victims do not have much to say... 
But I wanted to offer: "Resist, Give up and cooperate" as options, each which a set of possible outcomes, but unclear how the actual chances are and "getting out unharmed" is also out of the question. 

I ended up writing quite a bit of this sort of interaction for Bannerlord. I agree that it's best not to have reliable ways to avoid interactions, but I did find that there is a threshold of outcomes beyond which there is an enjoyable illusion of randomness, unless someone ends up interacting with the behavior hundreds of times (at which point there's no real solution beyond generative ML, and even that will sound repetitive to people because interactions with the same goal even get repetitive IRL).

Apropos *almost* manages this, except that its choice of grammatical style and substitution words too often fail. Wildermyth manages this better than any other single game I have ever played. 

It's possible to have a Speechcraft-based chance at harsher or milder events where even max speechcraft doesn't guarantee mild outcomes:

Outcomes: if ((speechcraft) * 0.7 > D100()  ;that is, even at 100 speechcraft you only have 70% chance
    RandomEvent(MildOutcomeArray)
else
    RandomEvent(HarshOutcomeArray)
endif

Or even simpler, you could just calculate the chance beforehand and cap it at 95% mild:

int chanceOfSuccess = speechcraft
if chanceOfSuccess > 95
  chanceOfSuccess = 95
endif
if ((chanceOfSuccess) > D100()  ;that is, even at 100 speechcraft you only have 95% chance
    RandomEvent(MildOutcomeArray)
else
    RandomEvent(HarshOutcomeArray)
endif

Where RandomEvent is, e.g:

Function RandomEvent(string[] EventArray)
    SendModEvent(EventArray[Utility.RandomInt(1, EventArray.Length)]
EndFunction

Of course, the challenge may be just getting skyrim to reflect this sort of logic inside of a dialogue tree, which I admit I don't have much experience with. I'll have to try it out once I'm done with my current hare-brained project.

Edited by transfer

I have some suggestions regarding additions and upgrades to this mod.

I think that it would be a great idea to have the mod trigger random events that would lead to a defeat scenario: saving a girl from bandits/falmers/trolls/etc., drunks in an town's inn, an orc band ambushing you, etc. Kind of like BaboDialogue, but working natively with Naked Defeat, not requiring you to add manually keywords to your armors, and with more and more elaborate scenarios.

On the same note, radiant quests requiring to save prisoners from a dungeon, and/or an "escape game" sidequest where you wake up bound at the bottom of the dungeon and has to make your way out, would be good additions too.

Regarding the Public Approach part. I like the concept, but just being stripped and exposed suddenly and wherever I am is a little cumbersome. I would suggest that the player be "fade-to-blacked" to the town's prison, or to a furniture pre-placed in a public square, like a pillory or a post, and the punishment to be dealt by a guard rather than a random citizen.

Alternatively, the system could be tied to the vanilla bounty/arrest system (or at least have it as an option). It would replace prison time by time spent stuck in a bondage furniture. Either the screen would fade to black after a couple of events, and the game jump to the player's release, covered in cum or marks in proportion to their sentence time; or your wait/rest would be regularly interrupted by NPCs interacting with you.

3 hours ago, Kernog said:

I think that it would be a great idea to have the mod trigger random events that would lead to a defeat scenario: saving a girl from bandits/falmers/trolls/etc., drunks in an town's inn, an orc band ambushing you, etc. Kind of like BaboDialogue, but working natively with Naked Defeat, not requiring you to add manually keywords to your armors, and with more and more elaborate scenarios.

On the same note, radiant quests requiring to save prisoners from a dungeon, and/or an "escape game" sidequest where you wake up bound at the bottom of the dungeon and has to make your way out, would be good additions too.

Regarding the Public Approach part. I like the concept, but just being stripped and exposed suddenly and wherever I am is a little cumbersome. I would suggest that the player be "fade-to-blacked" to the town's prison, or to a furniture pre-placed in a public square, like a pillory or a post, and the punishment to be dealt by a guard rather than a random citizen.

Alternatively, the system could be tied to the vanilla bounty/arrest system (or at least have it as an option). It would replace prison time by time spent stuck in a bondage furniture. Either the screen would fade to black after a couple of events, and the game jump to the player's release, covered in cum or marks in proportion to their sentence time; or your wait/rest would be regularly interrupted by NPCs interacting with you.

This is how mods become bloated. Imagine those events interrupting quest mods etc.  But ideas are nice.

IMO its cool to handle this with modular approach - like ss or prison alternative

P.S. Still looking forward for deadly defeat outcomes.

3 hours ago, crajjjj said:

This is how mods become bloated. Imagine those events interrupting quest mods etc.  But ideas are nice.

IMO its cool to handle this with modular approach - like ss or prison alternative

I understand your point. I just thought that putting a little more "life" into Naked Defeat's Skyrim could be cool. BaboDialogue has, as you say, a lot of bloat (the keyword stuff, dialogue lines popping up everywhere on top of the events), but I like the concept for how it puts you into situations that are tricky, but do not "softlock" your adventure like SimpleSlavery (not saying that it is a bad thing, just not what I am looking for).

I will definitely check out Prison alternative however. There's Prison overhaul too, which seems to fit more into what I had in mind.

Edited by Kernog

Hello again, another quick question

I haven't experiment with it yet because I don't want to risk breaking anything.

but if I was to go into Xedit for ND, is there a value somewhere that would allow me to change the struggle free chance to 0 when selecting it in the mcm? currently you can only change it to 1% in the mcm. but I'm wondering if there is a way of editing that value to 0% to make it impossible to struggle free, resulting in your character being forced into one of the outcomes? (SS++ / wake at an inn).

1 hour ago, Rosvinar said:

Hello again, another quick question

I haven't experiment with it yet because I don't want to risk breaking anything.

but if I was to go into Xedit for ND, is there a value somewhere that would allow me to change the struggle free chance to 0 when selecting it in the mcm? currently you can only change it to 1% in the mcm. but I'm wondering if there is a way of editing that value to 0% to make it impossible to struggle free, resulting in your character being forced into one of the outcomes? (SS++ / wake at an inn).

no, its script based.

and changing the base chance would not do much.
every time you struggle you would still raise that chance by 1%.

But I want to add more options, including a HardCore mode. but i m not set on the concept yet.

currently I m gathering ideas, making outlines for a new DD companion mod for ND and fix bugs. 

4 hours ago, Kernog said:

I understand your point. I just thought that putting a little more "life" into Naked Defeat's Skyrim could be cool. BaboDialogue has, as you say, a lot of bloat (the keyword stuff, dialogue lines popping up everywhere on top of the events), but I like the concept for how it puts you into situations that are tricky, but do not "softlock" your adventure like SimpleSlavery (not saying that it is a bad thing, just not what I am looking for).

I will definitely check out Prison alternative however. There's Prison overhaul too, which seems to fit more into what I had in mind.

7 hours ago, crajjjj said:

11 hours ago, Kernog said:

I m working on a fade to black, but it is non reliable because of ENBs. 
I will only start making stuff based on it when it works for all users.

For the other stuff: basically all of that is outside of the scope of Naked Defeat.
Nade is meant to be "mobile", meaning it should work on as many spots as possible and as many situations as possible.

It is also trying to be as compatible as it can be, but I already realise that some mod authors do not put high priority into that. 
currently basically everything from babo/factoryclose has to be considered incompatible. 
Same for Spank That Ass, Slap that ass and whatnot. They all ignore Naked Defeat and DHLP suspend events, furnitures etc. 

stationary quests and similar is not planned currently.
also because that takes ALOT of time to make and gets boring/repetetive quite fast.

the SS++ scenarios are built to be as versatile as possible when it comes to actors, places and races, but it will always be the same naked defeat scneario chain. 

The only thing I really want to do is adding my own local slavery option (alternative to SD+/Peril/Dragonborn in Distress), just with my own system of captivity, task and escape.
when this works I might find places where it can be "hard coded" to, like the SS++ stuff. Soooo, 

TLDR: yes and no lol :D or... "kinda" but not exactly like you ask. 

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

no, its script based.

But I want to add more options, including a HardCore mode. but i m not set on the concept yet.

currently I m gathering ideas, making outlines for a new DD companion mod for ND and fix bugs. 

Ah, so that's how it works. I always had my escape chances set to >5% and couldn't shake the feeling that the percentages were lying to me.

A hardcore mode might be fun. I feel that sometimes the escapes are a little too easy, maybe have struggles consume stamina so that it's more difficult to escape? The electric shock punishment could also sap the stamina to zero, to give it some more flavor.

4 hours ago, Nymra said:

no, its script based.

Scripts, right that makes things a little more difficult than just editing a value in Xedit admittedly. But what your saying is it Would not be impossible For me to change.

If i was to go into the mod itself, would it be ok for me to ask what im looking for specifically. in order to change both the static value from a minimum of 1% to 0%. And to change the scaling from 1% added per struggle to 0%.

I should point out the reason I’m so invested in this is, in actuality this mod is actually very immersive when added in the right environment. What i mean by that is in skyrim it likely wouldn't make sense for bandits or forsworn to out right kill someone as murder is still highly frowned upon, That would attract attention to them. Instead it would be more beneficial from an RP storyline stand point for these character to look to make a profit from any daring adventurer that maybe trying to inconvenience them. Whilst exploiting them for personal gain in the process.

apologies but this is why i found myself become invested in your project here. Because your mod almost perfectly executes this idea. Hence why I’m trying to just do a bit of personal tweaking to my liking.

7 hours ago, Rosvinar said:

I should point out the reason I’m so invested in this is, in actuality this mod is actually very immersive when added in the right environment. What i mean by that is in skyrim it likely wouldn't make sense for bandits or forsworn to out right kill someone as murder is still highly frowned upon, That would attract attention to them. Instead it would be more beneficial from an RP storyline stand point for these character to look to make a profit from any daring adventurer that maybe trying to inconvenience them. Whilst exploiting them for personal gain in the process.

But wouldn't it also make sense, RP-wise, that every victim has a sliver of a chance of escaping their captors, even 1%? Especially out in the wild while bound to wooden furniture as opposed to a high-security dungeon/jail.

Just teasing :)

16 minutes ago, Skwii007 said:

But wouldn't it also make sense, RP-wise, that every victim has a sliver of a chance of escaping their captors, even 1%? Especially out in the wild while bound to wooden furniture as opposed to a high-security dungeon/jail.

Just teasing :)

I mean, you raise a fair point. but I'm trying to run an RP line that is very brutal in terms of both game mechanics and RP... think dark fantasy, dingy lighting (praise the existence of enb), always raining due to weather mods. brutal/graphic injuries... etc. and a very harsh character system. hunger, disease, wellness, etc and to top off the daily tasks i even through wintersun into the mix.

This is why I'm trying to change this mod to my own tastes, myself, because it would be unfair to ask Nymra to do it just on the behalf of one singular player. in truth if i do change it myself and Nymra wants the modified scripts there more than welcome to them. 

Edited by Rosvinar
7 hours ago, Rosvinar said:

Scripts, right that makes things a little more difficult than just editing a value in Xedit admittedly. But what your saying is it Would not be impossible For me to change.

If i was to go into the mod itself, would it be ok for me to ask what im looking for specifically. in order to change both the static value from a minimum of 1% to 0%. And to change the scaling from 1% added per struggle to 0%.

apologies but this is why i found myself become invested in your project here. Because your mod almost perfectly executes this idea. Hence why I’m trying to just do a bit of personal tweaking to my liking.

I see.

well, in nade_captivequest you could change this line:

If Success || Utility.RandomInt(1,100) <= (EscapeDifficulty + loose + random)

to 

If Success 

and you should never suceed an escape attempt no matter what. 

10 hours ago, crumppppp said:

Ah, so that's how it works. I always had my escape chances set to >5% and couldn't shake the feeling that the percentages were lying to me.

A hardcore mode might be fun. I feel that sometimes the escapes are a little too easy, maybe have struggles consume stamina so that it's more difficult to escape? The electric shock punishment could also sap the stamina to zero, to give it some more flavor.

There's also a bit of randomness to Escape difficulty. Whenever you are bound to furniture, a message pops up. Something like "They bind you painfully tight." or "Your captor's knots suck." There are 5(?) variations of this and I think they add different amounts to Escape chance.

In conclusion, your final Escape chance is = [MCM Escape chance] + [Random Base Chance] + [1% per failed escape attempt]

One thing I would like to see in the future is a "Mercy" system where, some other event happens when you have failed to escape X amount of times. Like, after 20 failed escape attempts any of the following could happen:

• You blackout from too much trauma... and awake at a nearby inn. The innkeeper took all your items as payment and locked them in a box. If you have enough gold, you can buy the key from them and get it all back. If you don't have enough gold, a quick fuck might be good enough. Or you can pickpocket the key from them.
  • You blackout from too much trauma... and are left naked and abused in the wilderness (possibly also bound in Devious Devices). Your stuff got stolen by one of your attackers. Kill them to get it back.
  • Your captors think you're too much trouble... and sell you off to a slaver (Simple Slavery integration)
  • Your captors think you're too much trouble... and throw you in the wilderness where you are fucked by the local creatures. A simple Naked Defeat with Creatures scenario is triggered so that after getting fucked, you can escape without being bound in furniture again.
  • A wandering group comes to your rescue... and demand some compensation. One of the friendly/neutral camps (Khajiit caravans, Imperial/Stormcloak Camps, Hunter Camps, etc.) rescues you from your predicament and demand some sexual relief before letting you go. You can cooperate (consensual animations) or protest (aggressive animations). Either way, they will let you go afterwards.
7 hours ago, Lucci213 said:

There's also a bit of randomness to Escape difficulty. Whenever you are bound to furniture, a message pops up. Something like "They bind you painfully tight." or "Your captor's knots suck." There are 5(?) variations of this and I think they add different amounts to Escape chance.

In conclusion, your final Escape chance is = [MCM Escape chance] + [Random Base Chance] + [1% per failed escape attempt]

no.

its just that when you set 1% escape chance, this is the worst that can happen to you.

I have 5 different "difficulty" presets that can happen and the escape chance setting just sets the "max difficulty".

so if you set it to 1% you can get start difficultes between 1% and 25% 
I m thinking about making this customizeable tho, but not sure how... 

basically I want some randomness because it suits the narrative and can be funny. 

7 hours ago, Lucci213 said:

One thing I would like to see in the future is a "Mercy" system where, some other event happens when you have failed to escape X amount of times. Like, after 20 failed escape attempts any of the following could happen:

• You blackout from too much trauma... and awake at a nearby inn. The innkeeper took all your items as payment and locked them in a box. If you have enough gold, you can buy the key from them and get it all back. If you don't have enough gold, a quick fuck might be good enough. Or you can pickpocket the key from them.
  • You blackout from too much trauma... and are left naked and abused in the wilderness (possibly also bound in Devious Devices). Your stuff got stolen by one of your attackers. Kill them to get it back.
  • Your captors think you're too much trouble... and sell you off to a slaver (Simple Slavery integration)
  • Your captors think you're too much trouble... and throw you in the wilderness where you are fucked by the local creatures. A simple Naked Defeat with Creatures scenario is triggered so that after getting fucked, you can escape without being bound in furniture again.
  • A wandering group comes to your rescue... and demand some compensation. One of the friendly/neutral camps (Khajiit caravans, Imperial/Stormcloak Camps, Hunter Camps, etc.) rescues you from your predicament and demand some sexual relief before letting you go. You can cooperate (consensual animations) or protest (aggressive animations). Either way, they will let you go afterwards.

Well, all this is basically already in the mod.

What I want to add is a "re-roll" of the aftermath chances during escape game. 

Currently the aftermath is only rolled one time and when you are a captive you have to struggle free (with an I think 2-3% chance of Simple Slavery).

Soooo, yeah, I kind of want to implement this, just not sure how to do it best. 

4 hours ago, Nymra said:

Soooo, yeah, I kind of want to implement this, just not sure how to do it best. 

You already track the number of escape attemps made. Can't you use that to do a "Check" and trigger an "Aftermath Re-roll" after a certain number of attempts? Something like:

if (escapeAttempts > 10)
	aftermathReroll
else
	struggleFree
endif

Where aftermathReroll is a list of those scenarios previously mentioned.

Related question: does "escape attempts" reset if you trigger the "Sex Chance/Bukkake Chance (for Escape Game)" furniture punishment? Like if I failed to escape for 20 attempts, triggered Sex Chance, when I get bound in new furniture do I still have that +20% Escape Chance from that previous session?

1 hour ago, Lucci213 said:

You already track the number of escape attemps made. Can't you use that to do a "Check" and trigger an "Aftermath Re-roll" after a certain number of attempts? Something like:

if (escapeAttempts > 10)
	aftermathReroll
else
	struggleFree
endif

Where aftermathReroll is a list of those scenarios previously mentioned.

not my style of doing things usually.
I prefer random chances. in this case it also should be a low one (1-5% range. with 5% already beeing a very high value for such a thing)

1 hour ago, Lucci213 said:

Related question: does "escape attempts" reset if you trigger the "Sex Chance/Bukkake Chance (for Escape Game)" furniture punishment? Like if I failed to escape for 20 attempts, triggered Sex Chance, when I get bound in new furniture do I still have that +20% Escape Chance from that previous session?

any time you get into a furniture the additional escape chance is reset.