On 8/26/2022 at 7:34 AM, duy123a said:

STEP guide is old and not optimization at the moment. The mod like 'Wonder of Weather" can cause CTDs even with the patch. You should change to "Splashes of Storms" by now. Another one is Footprints SPID which is unreliable and they even didn't update the newest fix patch for it. You should only use it for referring.

Yeah, I know. Im using this since 2013, in all its updated versions. The problem with it may be that they are focused now on the current AE Skyrim. Since most devious mods don't work on AE so far, I am on a downgraded SE 1.5.9.7.

Though I am also really interested in other guides which are good and provide a lore-friendly, eye-candy base game. It's doesn't have to be STEP necessarily. Of course for the last SE version. Or someone tells me devious mods normally run flawless on AE but I highly doubt it.

12 hours ago, Gopostal said:

Yeah, I know. Im using this since 2013, in all its updated versions. The problem with it may be that they are focused now on the current AE Skyrim. Since most devious mods don't work on AE so far, I am on a downgraded SE 1.5.9.7.

Though I am also really interested in other guides which are good and provide a lore-friendly, eye-candy base game. It's doesn't have to be STEP necessarily. Of course for the last SE version. Or someone tells me devious mods normally run flawless on AE but I highly doubt it.

Huh I think DD mods work fine with AE version since I'm using AE version. Try to download DD ver 5.2 Beta (it is not in the main page, try in the comment section). Also Nemesis does work with FNIS, and you should use Nemesis to approach more modern mods.
Another mod you should care about is ZaZ SE version, which is a bug mess. There is a lot of conflicts in esp file which you should fix manually in xEdit.

Edited by duy123a
Just now, duy123a said:

Huh I think DD mods work fine with AE version since I'm using AE version. Try to download DD ver 5.2 Beta (it is not in the main page, try in the comment section). Also Nemesis does work with FNIS, and you should use Nemesis to approach more modern mods.

Thanks for the reply. Which mod guide do you recommend?

15 minutes ago, duy123a said:

Sorry I don't use guide, but I have used some part of the newest STEP guide.
Step Skyrim Special Edition Guide (stepmodifications.org)
The newest guide using a new technique to create grass (bAllowGrass), so you can't use the custom grass if you follow the guide 100%.

Ok, how is the script behaviour? Does it work? Extreme lags somewhere. From my knowledge STEP won't add many script heavy mods. I think I will also open a thread to see what kind of base most people use.

Edited by Gopostal
1 hour ago, Gopostal said:

Ok, how is the script behaviour? Does it work? Extreme lags somewhere. From my knowledge STEP won't add many script heavy mods. I think I will also open a thread to see what kind of base most people use.

It doesn't have any script heavy mods, just have really old mod like Wonder of Weather or Footprint SPID (no fix patch).

3 hours ago, recentcabbage said:

Does the 'rescue' or 'slavery' from MSM happen whether when player got captured or before that? 

In other words, do 'rescue' and 'slavery' conflict with 'capture'?

Rescue Chance is rolled first, then Slavery Chance, then Captivity. 

My suggestion is to set Rescue and Slavery both low, between 1-15% (I have both at 5% for example) 

first thank u for the mod

i added it midgame along with the requirements

disabled battlefuck ( which i was using fine ) and enabled naked defeat instead . everything seems to be working fine

except that now male SOS somehow broke so all males now have a hole into the void instead

any idea how to fix ?

update : ok so SOS is actually still working fine . if i loot any dead npc cloth they do have SOS . but for some reason male actors that join scene with PC via naked defeat dont have any schlongs

Edited by gamerpk2
update
On 8/27/2022 at 8:21 PM, crajjjj said:

Hey @Nymra. Is there any magic effect I can use as an analog to SL Defeat raped effect for sl widgets?

hmm, not sure if I understand?

Can you describe what exactly the magic effect should do? I never used SL Widgets

Currently there are no magic effects applied via Naked Defeat. I want to add debuffs at some point tho.

2 hours ago, you1995 said:

Hi,

I have a problem when updating from 1.72 to 1.81. If i disable the 1.72 my saves get corrupted. 1.82 works but only on new gmes.

make sure you do the correct update process.

do NOT disable Naked Defeat in its MCM before saving for update but Disable/Enable AFTER you installed the update. 

5 hours ago, gamerpk2 said:

first thank u for the mod

i added it midgame along with the requirements

disabled battlefuck ( which i was using fine ) and enabled naked defeat instead . everything seems to be working fine

except that now male SOS somehow broke so all males now have a hole into the void instead

any idea how to fix ?

update : ok so SOS is actually still working fine . if i loot any dead npc cloth they do have SOS . but for some reason male actors that join scene with PC via naked defeat dont have any schlongs

it is highly unlikely that the SOS issue is connected to naked defeat, since the mod does not change anything in that regard. 

just out of curiosity: do you have "nym spawn service" enabled? make sure its and that the NPC without schlongs are not spawned from nade 

8 hours ago, numina_is_lost said:

Is it normal for the crawling segment to be so long?

Though I've set it to 15 seconds, it still takes a minute or two to initialize.

optimize your load order (reduce script load). not much I can do from my side.

next patch will bring a small debug option for this, but no guarantees it helps at all. 

4 hours ago, Nymra said:

next patch will bring a small debug option for this, but no guarantees it helps at all. 

I've experience something similar. Does the "set timescale to X" command affect the timing on NADE?

7 hours ago, Nymra said:

hmm, not sure if I understand?

Can you describe what exactly the magic effect should do? I never used SL Widgets

Currently there are no magic effects applied via Naked Defeat. I want to add debuffs at some point tho.

Yeah - simple marker that violence happened for a limited time will do. Which consequences mod are you using now? 

7 hours ago, Nymra said:

I can only speak from my own experiance but script load feels like a red herring to me - the don't seem to be running slow more like stalling - I added some extra debug to the calm quest around RealWaiting which seemed to verify this. I half suspected that it was the interaction with the properties in the config quest that were the issue but didn't get to the bottom of it since I noticed that if I pressed ESC to bring up the menu and then immediately exited the menu the script seemed to spring back into life.

Edited by eliset
Spelling
12 hours ago, eliset said:

I can only speak from my own experiance but script load feels like a red herring to me - the don't seem to be running slow more like stalling - I added some extra debug to the calm quest around RealWaiting which seemed to verify this. I half suspected that it was the interaction with the properties in the config quest that were the issue but didn't get to the bottom of it since I noticed that if I pressed ESC to bring up the menu and then immediately exited the menu the script seemed to spring back into life.

The same problem occurs with DCL and SexLab, when rape is activated in DCL. It also seemed to me that it depends highly on the amount of actors involved. One assailant - nearly no waiting time. 2 or more - start of a scene can take up to 30 seconds. This is what Elsidia replied to me on that topic once:

DCL and SexLab SE conversion not work good both in unity.

DCL freezes all script when calls Sexlab functions from Config. ... - some name of procedures.

I don't know why it happens and Sexlab SE developers don't want do anything.

At this moment for that is simply fix. When start a rape scene just enter in console and exit when in left corner shows rape scene name or in console say that not found match animations.

DCL uses Strip procedure from Sexlab and this is into Config module. That means in 90% cases when call strip scene there is freeze. To force strip need enter in console and after few second exit. That the same for simple cursed loot trigger - there too is called procedure Strip.

I guess, also with Naked Defeat, it's the way how mods are adressing SL or - vice versa - how SL is not able or unwilling to cooperate with said mods. Either way, it's a problem and SL seems to be a very funny horse lately.

I did several test runs now with Naked Defeat. So far I made the following observations:

- The crawling sequence will not bring the script forward by itself, meaning your default 12 seconds become at least 1 Minute or more sometimes to find a good spot. You have to force continue the script with the ~ (Console) key or the ESC key, sometimes 3 or 4 times. Removing other, non SL-related mods containing scripts won't help.

- SexLab scenes shouldn't be interfered with. This means, let them run as long as it takes, so don't use the SPACE key to speed up animations or the CONSOLE key to make the attackers redress faster. Not doing so can lead to unexpected behaviour later like attackers not redressing or their weapons ending in strange positions and being stuck there.

- Devious Devices work half-way. First, you need to install the outfits Nymra configured to see anything (or you build your own with DDe). However, receiving the prompt "wiggle out of your devices" normally doesn't do anything. Also, receiving the message "your captors give you some head space", running away will not be possible because you're stuck in the postition you are. When the timer runs down (I tested it with 1, 5 10 and 20 seconds), attackers become hostile immediately.

- Restriction of actor scanning in exteriors to 1000 units (14m) doesn't seem to work properly since after some time, there is always an additional NPC involved who was not there before and who seems to be completely random

- Even when not interfering with SL scenes after the second or the third turn, SL animations start to run incomplete. This means in scenes where you have more than one actor, one or more of them will stop animating and wait out his time. Or in scenes with one actor, PC as well as NPC don't do anything but you hear sounds and the sequence finishes.

- Furniture events work smooth until the third or fourth time they are applied. After this many turns I always ended up with the prompt "Your captors bind you painfully tight" but the usual message "Try to wiggle" does not appear anymore. Also, nothing else happens that happened before (no shocks, no orgasms). The furniture scene will not end or progress from there and you stay stuck, also 5 or 10 minutes later when leaving the PC trussed up.

22 hours ago, Nymra said:

it is highly unlikely that the SOS issue is connected to naked defeat, since the mod does not change anything in that regard. 

just out of curiosity: do you have "nym spawn service" enabled? make sure its and that the NPC without schlongs are not spawned from nade 

ok i got it working again i think reinstalling XPMSSE was the one that did the trick but i was pretty much reinstalling everything SOS related trying to troubleshoot this

thank u for the reply ^^

17 hours ago, crajjjj said:

Yeah - simple marker that violence happened for a limited time will do. Which consequences mod are you using now? 

kk, I put it on the list.

What is a "limited time"? like 3 mins after defeat ends?

and the spell should be applied wth the first abuse or after release?

I m using SL Disparity only.

Debuffs when naked and/or barefoot. that is all.

I want to use apropos2 again at some point, but only for the visuals and the "abuse" value. SL disparity is maniging ALL debuffs.

17 hours ago, eliset said:

I can only speak from my own experiance but script load feels like a red herring to me - the don't seem to be running slow more like stalling - I added some extra debug to the calm quest around RealWaiting which seemed to verify this.

how did you exactly "verify" this? 

I mean I would really be glad to see a point where I can change scripts to improve this.

But simple as that: Nade runs smooth and fast for me and for many others, so it cannot simply be naked defeats on scripts/structure. 

I half suspected that it was the interaction with the properties in the config quest

I cannot work with suspicions :( I need reproduceable situations where you can clearly point me to something that can actually be tested reliably.

-> situations is reliably slow (any time you load the situation)

-> changing property X or Script Y speeds the situation up reliably.

anything else is just random. 

that were the issue but didn't get to the bottom of it since I noticed that if I pressed ESC to bring up the menu and then immediately exited the menu the script seemed to spring back into life.

pressing "esc" or "console" is just giving papyrus engine room to breath. 

3 hours ago, Gopostal said:

The same problem occurs with DCL and SexLab, when rape is activated in DCL. It also seemed to me that it depends highly on the amount of actors involved. One assailant - nearly no waiting time. 2 or more - start of a scene can take up to 30 seconds. This is what Elsidia replied to me on that topic once:

I guess, also with Naked Defeat, it's the way how mods are adressing SL or - vice versa - how SL is not able or unwilling to cooperate with said mods. Either way, it's a problem and SL seems to be a very funny horse lately.

I did several test runs now with Naked Defeat. So far I made the following observations:

- The crawling sequence will not bring the script forward by itself, meaning your default 12 seconds become at least 1 Minute or more sometimes to find a good spot. You have to force continue the script with the ~ (Console) key or the ESC key, sometimes 3 or 4 times. Removing other, non SL-related mods containing scripts won't help.

this is not how it works. 

Problem is that the command "Utility.Wait(x seconds)" is not reliable. When I set it to "Utility.Wait(1.0)" it can be 3 seconds on your game and 0,8 seconds on mine depending on the overall situation. 

I also noticed severel parallel Utility Waits in the same script will bog each other down, but I think I fixed all that problems at least (since they are gone for me). 

- SexLab scenes shouldn't be interfered with. This means, let them run as long as it takes, so don't use the SPACE key to speed up animations or the CONSOLE key to make the attackers redress faster. Not doing so can lead to unexpected behaviour later like attackers not redressing or their weapons ending in strange positions and being stuck there.

if this is true for you its 100% a sexlab problem.

- Devious Devices work half-way. First, you need to install the outfits Nymra configured to see anything (or you build your own with DDe). However, receiving the prompt "wiggle out of your devices" normally doesn't do anything. Also, receiving the message "your captors give you some head space", running away will not be possible because you're stuck in the postition you are. When the timer runs down (I tested it with 1, 5 10 and 20 seconds), attackers become hostile immediately.

I need a papyrus log for that. I could not reproduce this (but also had not much time, sorry). 

- Restriction of actor scanning in exteriors to 1000 units (14m) doesn't seem to work properly since after some time, there is always an additional NPC involved who was not there before and who seems to be completely random

this is purely subjective and nothing I will adress. "involved" is any NPC that wants to fuck you ?

Naked Defeat rescans the surroundings any time the fucking procedure starts again (1-3 fucks,-> bound -> fucked again, scan again).

- Even when not interfering with SL scenes after the second or the third turn, SL animations start to run incomplete. This means in scenes where you have more than one actor, one or more of them will stop animating and wait out his time. Or in scenes with one actor, PC as well as NPC don't do anything but you hear sounds and the sequence finishes.

Sexlab and Script Load problem :(

Nothing I can do here.

The  way sexlab ends its scenes is actually also a problem for me, since it can be quite delayed sometimes even when the scene plays correctly. 

- Furniture events work smooth until the third or fourth time they are applied. After this many turns I always ended up with the prompt "Your captors bind you painfully tight" but the usual message "Try to wiggle" does not appear anymore. Also, nothing else happens that happened before (no shocks, no orgasms). The furniture scene will not end or progress from there and you stay stuck, also 5 or 10 minutes later when leaving the PC trussed up.

there were 1-2 rare bugs that I fixed in my beta already. Try next version first (coming this week I hope) and see if that fixes this anyway. 

6 hours ago, Nymra said:

kk, I put it on the list.

What is a "limited time"? like 3 mins after defeat ends?

and the spell should be applied wth the first abuse or after release?

I m using SL Disparity only.

Debuffs when naked and/or barefoot. that is all.

I want to use apropos2 again at some point, but only for the visuals and the "abuse" value. SL disparity is maniging ALL debuffs.

not a request or anything - will wait for debuffs if you'll add them.

appropos2 is permanently on my list as well both for visuals and debuffs

Stress and trauma is a nice idea, but blur was too much for me - maybe adding some mental states to ND will be cool.